Making of a Sissy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then after several more hits Sandra ordered Pete to stop and pull away while she got on the bed and bent over next to me and told him to fuck her doggie way once he took his durex off. He moved over to her and thrust his cock in and she turned to me and said "Pinky watch how MEN fuck proper". Pete then began a solid rhythm and she rotated her hips as he thumped into her wet pussy. I just watched her face smiling at the pleasure of it all and my hard clitty was leaking a lot as the bed rocked. She told Pete to finger me while fucking her and squeeze my balls too until he made me cum.

They continued for a further 15 mins or so and I endured this fuck while bent over with my sweaty head facing her. When he came he made a wild animal noise quite weird! Then she told him to get off and then lay on her back and grabbed my hair and pulled me to her pussy and made me lick her out as she began to squirt in my face saying I was a good little sissy bitch.

Pete watched by the bedside and then told to slap my ass several times as I ate her very wet sticky pussy and then she pushed me away to get off the bed and go and shower with Pete. I lay on the bed exhausted smelling of their sweaty body aroma and then showered after them and dressed before going downstairs to have a drink of tea before leaving.

That's the first proper sex session with two others I've had in ages and was quite something and I may be used again Sandra said before I left her house.

---------------------------------------

I finished utility room went had a shower when Pete came back from his long jog. He saw me in shower but didn't join saying he'd stay sweaty so I'd enjoy his manly musk! He told me to wash well esp. my asshole with soap as far as possible. My clitty got half hard but he said I won't be needed it as he'd cage me. I dried off and went to dress.

Pete watched me dress and then caged me. Told me to lube up and use the vibrator to soften up while he went to get a drink. I lay on the bed fully dressed with the vibrator until Pete returned with only a jock strap on and his fat cock sticking half out. He told me to take out the vibrator and lie spread eagled with my head over the side of the bed. He put the end of his cock to my lips and said "now it's time to be my bitch for the next few hours!"

He pushed to open my mouth and his erect cock slide in my throat inch by inch filling my whole mouth with his hot cock wider and wider. I began to gag but he told me to relax and breath through my nose as he began to pump. I tasted his sweaty musk on my tongue and throat. His hairy balls hit my chin and felt heavy. He turned me around on to the bed and lifted my dress up onto my chest pulled my knickers off and lifted my legs over his shoulders before entering my pussy. God! it felt huge! Fuck it opened me up and I wanted to laugh out loud!

For the next half hour or more, I lost count of time, Pete edged my pussy ass as he had missionary position with his head above mine and his hairy chest in my face. He told me to lick and bite his nipples. Then he pulled out and decided to turn me over doggy style and started slapping my ass as he pounded me deep so much I yelped like a little dog! We were both sweating like mad. Pete would stop every so often to rest and slow grind my ass then start again like a slow train. My ass got a proper working over!

Pete said not only did I look like a bitch I fucked like one!

After nearly an hour Pete finally shot his load with such force my head got rammed into the headboard nearly knocked me senseless! Pete got off me and went to get another drink for both of us and lay on the bed for a hour before he got hard again. He removed my cage but my clitty wouldn't get erect for some reason. But Pete continued and fucked me a second time doggy way with my soft dick leaking. He fucked me hard for 20 or so minutes before coming again but this time he really shot much harder and deeper my ass seem to take it in like never before!

I was truly fucked by a real man and thanked tearful. Pete said I was great lay and left me to recover before I went home.

Well I just had an embarrassing last two hours at Sandra's! She really made me pay for my session with Pete and for wearing her outfit without her permission by having to be her sissy sub housemaid! Her friend Eli was with her and told to strip naked, made me put on a cock cage and wear an apron to then go clean up her kitchen after her last evening dinner party as part of my punishment and payment. Lots of dirty pots etc to wash and dry. Then ordered to scrub her cooker and floors. They came to watch me while drinking coffee and lol as I bent down showing my ass saying stuff like: " she's such a sissy!" and Eli said as she took a photo on her phone:

"never seen such a tiny on a grown man before...must tell all my friends!"

I completed the kitchen chores before being told by Sandra that she expect further payment for ruining her clothes (she found a stain on the dress). She unlocked my cage and told me to leave and I could have the underwear I'd worn as it was no good to her. She'd be in touch and my cheque for the decorating was in the post minus 25%.

-----------------------------------

Eli's domme/sub terms & conditions to both agree

During sessions

Sub to pay and wear sissy clothes

Sub to pay and wear cock cage

Sub not allowed to cum without permission

Sub not allowed to talk without permission

Sub to undertake basic chores

Sub to earn privileges

Sub to use extender and toys

Sub to keep clean hygiene

Sub to report having sex encounters

Sub to agree to all terms

Domme to take control of sub

Domme to dictate all roles

Domme to demand oral sex

Domme to flog sub as and when

Domme to cage sub as and when

Domme to order sub to clean up

Domme to demand sub to yield

Domme to organise work rota

Domme to invite any other party

Domme to agree to all terms

------------------------

Mistress Clare says:

Firstly above all else a sissy maid must be obedient. She must strive for perfect obedience in all that she does. It is not enough to just do as she told but she must do her duties to the best of her ability and gives her all in every task. She is passionate about obedience and respects the smallest rules as much as the more important rules. She is willing to move mountains, step out of her comfort zone and do what ever it takes to be obedient.

Secondly a sissy maid must be respectful. This manifests in a myriad of ways. Primarily the sissy maid must always be respectful to her superior. She must never talk back, never use bad language and greet her superior in the way her Superior wants e.g. curtsey. She must also show respect by never talking badly about her Superior behind their back and never touching anything of their Superiors without permission. She must open doors for her superior, pull chairs out and never sit down if her Mistress is standing.

The sissy maid also shows respect in her grooming and dress. Being clean and well groomed is a sure sign of respect. Making sure she is cleanly shaven, washes regularly, her uniform is clean and straight, her stocking tops level, shoes polished and wig brushed are all outward signs of respect to her Superior. The ideal sissy maid is checking her appearance regularly to ensure she maintains the correct standards. The sissy maid also shows respect by having impeccable manners towards not only her Superior but any of her Superiors guests and the public in general.

Third, a sissy maid should ideally be chaste. The control of her sexuality is in the hands of her Superior. She should have learnt to control her carnal thoughts and transfer her sexual energy into serving her Superior. She should never touch her 'little clitty' without permission, ogle her Mistress or any other other woman or look at any images that may cause sexual arousal. Through chastity the sissy maid becomes more compliant and subservient and her standard of her work improves markedly.

Fourth, a sissy maid must be feminine and demure. She must embrace her feminine side completely. She must endeavour to talk, walk, dress and think like a woman. An interest in things like make up, sewing and knitting are to be encouraged. She must excel in all manner of housework and cooking. Learning to give a massage or a manicure are skills a good sissy maid should strive to master.

Fifth, the ideal sissy maid should be humble. She must always put the needs of her superior before her own. Humility means listening to her Mistress and taking correction in a spirit of gratitude. Humility means never making assumptions and making sure she asks permission for any changes to her schedule or if she is unsure if something is allowed or not. A humble sissy maid never back chats and only expresses opinions if asked.

Sixth, the sissy maid must be dutiful. She must be focussed on performing all her duties to the best of her ability and on time. She must rise early and work hard all day. The only time she should relax is in her allocated free time if she has any. Otherwise she must keep herself busy and productive in the service of her Superior. The desire to complete all her duties to her Superior's satisfaction burns strongly in the diligent sissy maid.

--------------------------------------------------

Learning to be a Smalldick Sissy Slave by Miss Sissy Tina

This is my personal account and journey of my experiences of learning to be a good smalldick slave and how I accepted my role as a sissy girl. I've been ordered to undertake this task by my Master and by Babydick Dennis so others smalldicks can learn and Masters and Mistresses can enjoy hearing my humiliating stories. The following shows my most 20 humiliating experiences past, present and possible fantasised future.

1. My first girlfriend. She was really lovely, sexy and bright. I avoided going beyond kissing and petting. After a month she asked why I wasn't trying to get her in bed. I said I respected her too much. She put her hand between my legs and began to rub but looked surprised when not much happened. She asked why my dick wasn't getting hard. I said it was erect but very small. So she unzipped my fly and pulled it out all 3" and said was that all I had and I nodded. She told me I'd never be a man or deserved to have sex with a woman.

2. My second girlfriend. I met another really nice girl a few months later and I told her about my first girlfriend and my dick problems. She told me I must learn to use my mouth and tongue and fingers instead like a girl. She played with my dick just for fun and took photos of it Later I knew she'd shown them around to her friends because they'd see me in the street and wave their little finger at me laughing and calling out "little clittie".

3. My first Master. He was much older than me and quite a dominant Alpha. I worked over the summer and met the guy while swimming in a seaside inland tidal lake. I struggled to get to the side and a guy helped me. He was 40ish, married, etc. He was very hairy and well endowed. He invited me back to his pad and showed me how to be his sub bottom. I was embarrassed to show myself to him but he was only interested in my ass and my mouth.

4. My first dominant Master. He was very strict and liked to use me in different ways. I had to serve at his parties showing my dick under a short see though apron so guests could see it. He enjoyed watching guys fuck me in front of him. Also got me involved in wrestling matches with other smalldick slaves which I lost many bouts. I had to serve the winner most times by being used by them for a short while.

5. My first dominant Mistress. She was even stricter. Wanting to have me attend girly parties where the women abused me and stripped me off and dressed me up like a slut.

6. Learning to be a slut. Mistress passed me on to a number of ladies ho used me in different ways. One Mistress had me work alongside her to satisfy her clients who liked a smalldick to fuck while being whipped or fucked with a dildo.

7. Learning to be obedient. I learned to be a good smalldick slave under the training of Mr Deal who ran a scheme to train me and others in obedient classes. I had to become his "dog" and often under threat to be fucked by his large hound if I didn't obey his harsh commands.

Becoming a Sissy

18. Transformations. My Mistress and Masters required a smalldick should become less a man and more a sissy bitch with a clit for a dick. I was ordered to shave my body hair and wear a chastity cage for several months. This made my dick shrink by 25% when erect and made me a microdick. I had to buy my mIstresses soiled panties and made to always wear girl's clothes in their company.

9. SPH. My Mistresses enjoyed to use me as their "pussy whip" sissy slave using me to lick their butts and pussies as ordered. My caged dick was never allowed to be touched but only released to show and be measured by girls how tiny it had shrunk.

10. Tiny comparisons. Mist dicks bigger than mine! This was very very humiliating!

11. Humiliating Tasks set by my Masters. A whole list of humiliating smalldick experiences were applied to me so I understood my low role in the pecking order. These tasks were to show how powerful Real Men really are and how much I as a smalldick sissy must obey their needs and demands. I learned to drink my Master's pee, eat their poo (never could), lick their sweaty armpits and butts. I learned to drink my own piss or piss myself. I had to have my dick and ass whipped many times. I had to jerk off on photos of my Master's cocks and eat my own cum. I had to jerk off several times over 24 hours and save my cum and swallow it all. I had to jerk off using several foods and eat it each time with my cum.

12. Humiliating Tasks by my Mistresses. I had to place pegs on my dick and balls and leave them on for an hour. I had have my Mistresses sit on my face and have them rub themselves over me sometimes pissing and squirting. Some dommes liked to tie my genitals and pull me backwards around the room or tie me to a door and open and shut it stretching me to the limit!

13. Total Slave Service to a Master. My Master Christopher is fantastic male Alpha. I worship every part of his body. I make myself available to him 24/7 and do all my duties like cleaning and being useful to any sexual activity Master wishes. I must obey his every need and demands and make myself available to all his friends who like to use a sissy smalldick.

14. My Future Desires. I fully recognise my life role as a smalldick sissy who is neither a man or a woman but a slut to be useful only to my Master and whoever he wishes to use me. I know my very small dick is humiliating to possess and all my experiences reinforce this reality. I must be reminded everyday by my superiors this fact.

15. I must learn how to be of use to even bigger smalldicks and allow them to use me as they wish.

16. I must be a better slave for Real Men who want to use me as their bitch and learn how to fuck like a woman with my pussy ass.

17. I must beg my Master to use his great power over me for the rest of my life and be grateful to him for any privileges. I must always obey and be a loyal servant.

The sissy story to be continued...