Making of Bambi Ch. 04

Story Info
Bambi's training continues.
4.5k words
4.62
27.4k
16

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/25/2024
Created 04/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: The following piece of fictional writing contains adult themes and explicit content, including sexual acts and language. It is intended for mature readers only and may not be suitable for all audiences. Reader discretion is advised.

-----

Chapter 4: Training Continues

"I think your great performance so far should be rewarded," said Mistress as she got off the bed, leaving me still tied eagle-spread with my face and hair covered in her pussy juices and piss. Mistress came back with a glove and a bottle of lube.

"To reward you for being an expert pussy licker, I'm going to let you cum," she continued gleefully as she saw the hopeful expression on my face. "Well, I'm certainly not going to jerk you off, if that's what you're thinking. Your clitty doesn't get unlocked unless it's for a good reason, like hygiene. Otherwise, it stays in its cage until it has been fully trained to remain soft. Now, back to sissy masturbation. The only way for a sissy to masturbate is with her sissy pussy, and I'm going to show you how you can cum as a sissy."

I realised what was about to happen but was in no position to do anything about it. Mistress pulled on her gloves and squirted a generous amount of lube between my crack. The touch of her finger running over my sore rosebud made me resume begging Mistress. "Aaahh, please Mistress, please don't do this. Please, I'll give you anything if you just let me go, I beg you, please!" I thinned, starting to sob, but Mistress wasn't planning on showing any compassion.

I felt a jolt of electricity shoot through my body and I spasmed in pain, letting out a yelp. At the same time, Mistress shoved her middle finger straight into my butt, all the way up to the knuckle. I let out a second yelp in response, more in surprise than actual pain as Mistress' finger was slender, well-lubricated, and most importantly, significantly smaller than then dildos she had already forced up my ass.

"Relax sissy," said Mistress in a satisfied tone and a grin. "Just enjoy the ride and you'll be cumming in no time. That much, I know for certain. Now don't spoil your reward by making me shock you again."

Having being shocked, I just stayed in position, too afraid to move. Mistress slowly started to slide her finger in and out my sissy pussy, establishing a rhythm. Then Mistress inserted a second finger before curling her finger ever slightly upwards. It was just enough for her fingertips to brush against my prostate and with each successive stroke, she increased the pressure.

The sensation was very odd, and it simultaneously felt like I needed to pee and butterflies in my stomach. As Mistress kept stroking, to my horror and to Mistress' delight, I let out an involuntary moan. I hated what was happening but the feeling was growing increasingly intense and sort of felt nice. Despite my best efforts to suppress my moans, it wasn't long before Mistress had me whimpering and twitching between suppressed moans.

Suddenly, the intensity of the sensations peaked and, even though my clitty was locked in a cage, I felt myself spasm and the sensations seemed to flow out of my clitty. The sensations felt like a raging storm inside me and wave after wave of orgasm rolled throughout my body, originating from inside my sissy pussy, and it felt like it would go on forever as Mistress continued to finger me.

The feeling of release was nothing like the explosive orgasms that I was used to and despite the lack of an 'explosion', this orgasm was the most intense one I've ever had. So much so that I passed out momentarily and regain consciousness to Mistress slapping my face and squeezing my mouth open.

With her other hand, Mistress had caught my sissy ejaculate and was pouring my own load of cum into my mouth, feeding it back to me. I was too dazed to resist and involuntarily swallowed. Mistress made me lick her glove clean of all my juices.

"Well, clearly you enjoyed that sissy," Mistress casually stated as she put away the bottle of lube and stripped off her gloves as I continued to come down from my orgasmic high. "Now you know you can still masturbate and have a sissygasm even in your cage. But you will always have to swallow your girly juices if you do and this will be the way you will ever cum from now onwards."

Mistress inserted a buttplug into my sissy pussy. It felt rather large compared to her fingers. "This will be a new addition to your training," Mistress continued as she released me from my bonds. "When your sissy pussy is not being filled by cock or your dildos, you will be wearing a butt plug. This will ensure that your hole is always ready for use and help you get accustomed to the feeling of being filled all the time. Get your ass over to your feeding dildos and start sucking."

-----

A second round with the feeding dildos left me throughly humiliated at having to swallow the horrible tasting fluids for the second time in a span of several hours. The residue of Mistress' pee and pussy juices had dried off on my face and hair. I felt rather gross and disgusted and wished Mistress would allow me to go wash up, but that didn't seem to be coming anytime soon.

While I was feeding from the dildos, Mistress had left and brought back in a tablet, a fluffy pink notebook and matching pink pen, and a chain with clamps at either end. Putting down all the stuff on the bed, Mistress pulled aside my bra and clipped the chain onto both my nipples, with the chain hanging between them. Tears started to form in my eyes as the nipple clamps hurt even more as Mistress tugged the chain with her fingers.

"Good progress today, Bambi. You're one of the best sluts I've trained in a while. Now, you may have realised that I'm a professional and have been paid a lot of money to transform you into a top notch, pleasure inducing, submissive shemale bimbo. I understand you are here against your will, so to speak, since you legally belong to Mistress Charlotte and she has put you here to be trained. You've only experienced a little bit of punishment so far, but that's all that you're going to face if you continue to be as good as you are. If you don't, well, let's just say that you don't want to find out. But if you are good and complete your training, then you will be released into the recognisance of Mistress Charlotte once your training and transformation is completed. Do you understand me?"

My head spun as Mistress spoke, but she quickly brought me to my senses with a shock and I nodded in an affirmative.

"Good. We will work on your manners and demeanour as we go along, but for now, I want you to watch the instructional videos of how to give an amazing blowjob and 3 more pornographic films. During all of these videos, you are to take detailed notes. I will test you on them when I return and I want you to be able to tell me what you should do to perform an amazing blowjob. I will also ask you questions on the films, focusing on how the female moves as she is being fucked, what she does or says to heighten her partners' pleasure and how she seduces him prior to her getting fucked. Now turn on your tablet and start. I'll see you in a bit."

Turning on the tablet, I sat on the bed, opened the fluffy pink notebook and was apparently ready to start learning how to suck cock and get fucked like a pro. I hated every second of it. I clicked play and on the screen of the tablet, the title "Blowjob 101: Pleasing your man" was flashing on the screen. As the video began, an attractive blonde woman appeared on screen to give an introduction about how this instructional video would be all a girl would ever need to learn how to please cock at any time. Images of women in various stages of sucking a man off flashed on screen.

The blonde woman continued by saying that she and some of her friends would give detailed descriptions and demonstrations of their various techniques, and there would be opportunities for the viewer to participate with their own dildos. The video paused right after the blonde lady waved her dildo on screen and said that she would give the viewer a moment to get her dildo. She continuously used the female pronoun as this video was obviously intended for a female to watch, not a male being transformed into one.

Hesitantly, I looked around the room, hoping that the video would just continue but it was clear I was being observed and the video would not continue if I did not get a dildo. My first thought was to rip out my feeding dildos but I suspected that I would be subjected to a lot of pain if I did so. So I reached over and opened the drawers of my nightstand and, surprise, surprise, a pink dildo was there, one that looked identical to the one the woman on the screen was holding. Once I retrieved the dildo, the video immediately continued on.

Over the next two hours, I learnt more about giving a blowjob than anything else I had learnt in my entire life. The video would routinely pause, either for the participation segments or if something important was said that I needed to write down in my notebook. By the time the instructional video was over, my pink dildo was slick with my saliva, and I had written nearly 5 pages of notes, all on how to suck cock like a pro.

Glancing through my notes, I flushed in shame and humiliation at what I had written down. I had notes on how some men loved having a tongue swirled on the head of their cock before taking it into the mouth, while others got off on hearing sucking and slurping noises. Some men enjoyed having the woman stimulate them only with their mouth while they took complete control, and others enjoyed laying back and letting the cocksucker do all the work.

There was a segment on how to use your tongue piercing to heighten your man's stimulation, and I shuddered to think of the possibility that Mistress would force me to get a tongue piercing. There was another segment that focused on the different positions for the cocksucker to be in, which positions allowed the most control for the cocksucker and which positions required the cocksucker to relax completely so that they can be throat-fucked. The final segment was all about the cumshot, the creamy white reward for the cocksucker. Some men loved seeing their cum on the woman's face or breasts, while others enjoyed shooting their load straight into your mouth. Some even enjoyed shooting their load straight down the throats into the woman's stomach as they deepthroated their cocks.

In all segments, there were various clips of women sucking men and a participation part where the video would pause until I had completed the example exactly as the video did as deemed by whoever was monitoring me and controlling the video.

After the instructional video was completed, the next video started up. It was a regular porn video and like the instructional video, paused whenever I was to take notes on the various topics Mistress had highlighted. The more notes I took, the more humiliation I felt. The video ended, and it was followed by 2 more. By the end of the three videos, I had a lot more knowledge about stripteases and la-dances used for seducing men. I watched how women arch their backs, caress their breasts and tits, and stroke their pussies to stimulate their man. I heard and learnt a wide variety of dirty talk phrases which always resulted in the men fucking her harder and faster as it was clearly a trigger to hear how big his cock was, how good his cock felt inside her pussy and how strong he was. While I did notice how attractive these women were, I wasn't able to appreciate it as I didn't want to miss a single detail when Mistress tested me or else I'd be subjected to more painful shocks. Damn the shock collar.

The door to my room opened and Mistress walked in. Standing in front of my bed, she ordered me to close my notebook and turn off the tablet. Pacing up and down, she began peppering me with questions like what to do with my tongue during a blowjob, or what I should do differently if I had a tongue stud, or what to do with my hands. This was a trick question because it could be nothing, playing with myself or massaging my man's balls. I flushed in humiliation at the realisation that I actually remembered knowing what I could do with my hands during a blowjob. The questions never stopped and while I struggled to answer a few, Mistress seemed pleased that I did know them from memory.

The problem was my memory. I had a decently good memory, especially so when it came to images. As I answered Mistress' questions, my mind flashed back to vivid mental images of the videos I had watched, and the memory of an attractive woman's lips wrapped around her man's large member subconsciously made me horny and my clitty responded by impotently trying to get hard with painful results. It almost physically hurt to know that I may never experience the pleasure from a blowjob as a recipient, and the humiliation, shame and sexual frustration at being transformed into a horny, submissive shemale slut was almost too much to bear.

"Very good girl, Bambi," Mistress intoned, smiling. "You continue to surprise me with how quickly you're learning and taking to your new role. We can progress on to your next activity."

-----

After watching the pornographic videos and taking notes on how to please a man all afternoon, I continued on to the next activity. Evenings for me, were for yoga, stretching and flexibility exercises.

As I fumbled with the buttons on the tablet, I internally cursed and railed at Charlotte for tricking me into signing all my legal rights to her, thinking that it was a simple case of blackmail and I would owe her a favour or two in future. I definitely did not expect it to be so soon nor the position I found myself in.

The yoga instructor on the screen twisted and turned her body in impossible angles, her movements fluid and effortless. My heart sank as I watched the instructor fold herself into a pretzel. I had never been flexible, but I knew that Mistress was watching and I had to try anyway.

Sitting on the cold floor, I stretched my legs out in front of myself. I winced in pain as my hamstrings protested. "Come on," I muttered to myself, "You can do this or you're going to be painfully punished." I continued to follow along with the instructor, my body creaking and groaning in protest. I tried to ignore the pain and focus on my breathing. As the minutes ticked by, my frustration grew as I tried to mimic the on-screen instructor effortlessly lifted herself into a headstand. I groaned and collapsed onto the floor. Sweat trickled down my back.

"Good job, sissy," Mistress said, her voice laced with a hint of approval. "You're making even more progress, but don't be too hard on yourself. Flexibility takes time and so long I see you trying, there will be no punishment."

I nodded cautiously, a small smile slipping out at the act of kindness from Mistress. I quickly caught myself and inwardly berated myself. "Now go clean yourself up, as well as the bed," continued Mistress. "I'll leave your night attire on your vanity."

-----

After cleaning off the bed from any of Mistress' disgusting residue, I took a shower and scrubbed myself clean, paying special attention to my face and hair which Mistress' juices and pee and dried and crusted. I did my evening enema as expected of me before drying myself off and sat down at the vanity to remove my make-up.

Reaching out for my night attire, I was again horrified at how diaphanous the material was. It was a bright pink dress that was virtually see through with a butterfly motif over where my breasts would be. The matching panties were nothing more than a tiny piece of material and string. The babydoll itself was split down the middle and gave easy access to my body. I put it on and the material felt so good against my smooth, hairless skin, which gave me chills knowing that I physically enjoyed it. I lamented how much I had endured so far and it was just a few days ago that I was still living life as a man. I really hated Charlotte. That bitch put me in her current state and I resolved to herself that when I got out of here, Charlotte would pay.

-----

Mistress returned as I finished putting on my babydoll, and told me to get into bed. She retrieved some cuffs from the drawer, and locked them on my wrists and ankles. Then, she locked my wrists cuffs together, and my ankle cuffs were locked to the bed posts such that I was lying on my back, with my legs spread.

"Well, I hope you're comfortable," Mistress said with a small laugh, knowing that I wasn't. "We'll slowly get you used to the various positions you'll be fucked in and in time, you'll be sleeping with your legs knees beside your ears, but that's for when you're more advanced."

Mistress then removed my butt plug, and replaced it with another one. "Your new butt plug comes with a vibrator, meaning I can control when and how intense the vibrations are." Holding on to her iPhone, she gave me a demonstration and I let out an involuntary moan as it rubbed against my prostate. "So good night and I'll be back tomorrow morning to let you out."

Turning off the lights, Mistress left me in the darkness as she left the room. It wasn't long after that the room began to fill with a soft sound. I could barely make out the words as I strained my ears to hear, but when I managed to catch the words of "cock" and "sissy slut", my jaw dropped in shock knowing that even in my sleep, Mistress was trying to subliminally train and condition me. Internally, I was screaming at the hell my life was becoming. I was humiliated and degraded all day, and even in my sleep, my feminisation condition continued and there was no escape from it.

Then suddenly, the butt plug in my ass (sorry, sissy pussy) began to vibrate, interrupting my thoughts and distracting me from the hypnotic audio. The vibrations were intermittent, long enough to get me all worked up and flustered, but not enough to push me over the edge, and this kept up for hours. In my desperation, I tried to rub my clitty through my cage and it felt good. I discovered that if I were to rub my clitty through my cage at the same time the vibrator was buzzing in my sissy pussy, it would bring me a lot closer to orgasm. Pulling the front of my panties to the side, I was rubbing my cage continuously, and when the butt plug suddenly began buzzing again, I focused my thoughts on the fantasy of the attractive blonde giving me a blowjob. The vibrations of the butt plug, combined with my intense rubbing of my cage and my fantasising eventually pushed me over the edge and I squirted my sissy juices into my hand. I hesitated before bringing my cum filled hand to my mouth and licked it clean out of fear of being discovered and punished painfully by Mistress.

My body now flooded with dopamine from my most sissygasm, I didn't take long before falling asleep. Throughout the night, I drifted in and out of sleep as my body wasn't comfortable. And the times that I fell into a deep enough sleep, I dreamt. I dreamt of being with Amaia, of the great sex we had, and then I dreamt of myself fucking Charlotte while she moaned like a whore and of cumming in her and her forcing her pussy into my mouth and making me lick all my cum out of her. And then I woke up the next morning.

-----

This routine went on day after day, until I lost count of them. I would be awaken in the morning and released from my bondage from the night before. Then I would strip naked, except for my chastity cage and shock collar, lube up the stationary cycle, and train my sissy pussy as I exercised. As time went by, the duration of my cycle grew longer and longer as the size of the dildo grew larger and larger.

This was followed by posture training and walking in heels on the treadmill. It got consecutively more difficult as Mistress made me balance books on my head, increased the height of my heels (I'm currently training on 8" ballet heels), and the walking speed. Mistress has stopped correcting my gait and I'm both relieved and ashamed. Relieved as I don't get punished by her crop, but ashamed because my gait must be very feminine and in fact, I don't think about it any more and just walk 'naturally'.

12