Making of Bambi Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Morning exercises are then followed by my morning feedings at my feeding dildos. The difficulty increased over time, and I've been forced to train my gag reflex by deepthroating the dildos so that they can cum directly into my belly. I think the amounts of cum has increased because I feel a lot fuller after each feeding but I have noticed that I seem to be getting losing weight and getting thinner.

Getting all smooth, hairless and clean, inside and out comes after feeding time. I make sure I'm hairless, and do my morning enema. I insert a finger into my sissy pussy after I'm done to make sure that I smell like roses. I do, and it always gets to me at how easily I had been forced to adopt so many feminine ablutions. I shower, wash out my hair, then get dried off. I pick out another lingerie set, remembering to put on my panties last and not get runs in my stockings, before sitting down at my vanity to put on my make up. I recalled several days ago, Mistress brought in a professional stylist to shape my hair and teach me how to maintain my feminine face. It was a painful experience, literally as I had my eyebrows plucked for the first time into a very feminine arch. My hair was longish and was fitted with black extensions and brushed into a pair of pony tails and when my make up was done (I was becoming quite proficient in it), I looked in the mirror and the reflection that looked back was a pretty, if underdeveloped girl.

Once clean, Mistress would lock me into various positions on the bed as I got my sissy pussy trained by the fucking machine, and the size of the dildos also increased over time. After this, was eating Mistress' pussy. I had become very familiar with what Mistress liked and was able to bring her to multiple orgasms very quickly, which I sucked up and swallowed all her juices, before drinking her pee.

Whenever Mistress felt like it, she would put in me in a doggie position with one hand under my caged clitty, and she would finger my sissy pussy until I squirted. Then I would lick up my own juices. I had gotten used to the taste of cum from my daily feedings and from my illicit nightly endeavours, but the humiliation never got any less when I had to swallow. But what has become noticeable is when I started, my juices were of a similar consistency to the feeding dildo, but of late, I had noticed that my juices were becoming more watery and less...cum-like. It got me worried thinking that all the things being done to me were starting to have a physiological effect on me. But I didn't really have time to dwell on such things as I had to move on to my sexual training.

The blowjob instruction video was just the beginning and I had to watch many other videos on how to give handjobs, the best positions for anal sex, how to do a strip tease, how to give a lap dance, and even individual videos on various positions to get fucked in. The pornographic videos slowly changed from male-on-female films to male-on-shemale films to shemale threesomes, gang bangs and a whole host of other categories, all of which I had to take copious notes on what the shemale is doing to attract men and how she maximises the pleasure of the men she's with. In fact, I now have a life-sized male sex doll on my bed with an attachable dildo that Mistress has been practice on. This is actually the hardest part of my training because watching porn had the effect of stimulating my clitty to get hard in its cage and causing me pain, but I've been noticing recently that the pain has been lessening and I wonder whether it is because my body is learning that getting hard is quite unnecessary to have a sissygasm. This worries me because if I become permanently flaccid, then I really have no hope of ever going back to being a man again.

After hours of humiliating hours of watching and learning from these videos, I then proceeded to my stretches. Over time, I realised that the stretches were improving my flexibility and I was getting far more flexible than I ever imagined possible. I wasn't yet able to put my feet behind my head, but the possibility that I might be able to do so in future scared me. Not to mention if I was that flexible, goodness know what else Mistress might make me do. For now, I was almost able to fully bend at my waist and touch my toes.

Then there was the evening feeding session before washing up, inside and out and going to bed, and get subjected to subliminal messaging for hours on end. In fact, I think the subliminal messaging seems to be perpetual now. I'm not sure whether it's my imagination but I think I can hear it sometimes during the day.

In my free time, I don't really have anything to do in except flip through my notebook of notes on how to pleasure men and stare at the walls and ceiling. And of course, rub my little clitty through the cage as discreetly as possible.

-----

12