All Comments on 'Making of Tina Ch. 10: Humiliated'

by TinaNoxx

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Love this story. Just wish the chapters weren’t so short.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

More, more, more.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Damn, I'm starting to get clingy. But it seems to me that I did not disclose my idea with synthol enough. Synthol injected into the muscles expands them, making them thicker. This is done in one procedure. I really like the idea of a realistic yet quick transformation. Things like hormones (as another commenter suggested) or exercising take time.

And I think that it will work perfectly in this story. I'm even a little obsessed with it. You may have noticed because I wrote two comments dedicated to this topic)))

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

beatings and strict demands are needed to get the boi's mind right in accepting all the changes Daddy is demanding from the wimp.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Love the story and love how your transforming Tim into Tina. Don't stop using and abusing this wimp as you make him become Tina. A chick with a dick. Use him, make his life miserable keeping him caged and plugged. Start sending him tutoring videos of feminine make-up and hair curling. Take him to cheap consignment shops for used female clothing and slutty "fuck me shoes". Use this wimp, bring out the slut in him.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is bullshit school administrators would not allow this to happen in school and if they did do something like this it would be done when school is over for the day and the place is deserted.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Now lets get this wimp taking cum 24/7, he's so valuable to the fireman. The man is going to get lots of $$$$ keeping this wimp whoring. The boi doesn't want to be a whore but, his Daddy is his owner and he must do as Daddy says, if he doesn't beatings. spanking, and whipping will be his way.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I'm into power exchange stories and this one fits the bill. Please keep writing more of all the warm and wonderful things the fireman makes this young wimp school boy perform and perform them to the best of his abilities.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Love knowing the kid is sent out to do tricks in his mother's wedding gown and clothes. Very humbling and very encouraging for the many men who want in his throat and butt.

Tracey_FrillyknicksTracey_Frillyknicks3 months ago

This feels like a set up for something more. Very interesting development though as Timmy becomes more and more exposed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Ya know, the chapter titles made this kind of an interesting series. However, reading this chapter and reflecting on the others, it seems like a pre-teen or slightly older juvenile wrote this stuff. It just doesn't sync up with anything in the real world, in all kinds of ways. Not sure how to put this, but it's surreal and immature at the same time. Not trying to insult the author; just putting it like it is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous