Making Sister In law happy

Story Info
How I got my SIL over Depression.
2.3k words
3.98
21.1k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How I made my sister in law happy

All characters in this story are fiction. The story was inspired by a anonymous Facebook post I saw. This is what my imagination came up with. Post is at the end of the story.

It was a tough week. It all started in the early hours of Sunday morning. I got a phone call at 4am from my Sister in Law, Julia. Apparently my Brother in Law Jeff had been out late trying to get some equipment cleaned at work. He was a department manager in a fast food restaurant. Not making much money but enough to feed his wife and 2 kids. On the way home he was hit by a drunk driver head on at 55 mph. There wasn't much left of him when then the car caught fire and burned on the country road he was on. It was about 30 minutes later before an ambulance and a highway patrolman could get there.

The funeral was tough. They went ahead and cremated after the body wasn't recoverable. His wife was a basket-case. They didn't have much life insurance. Enough to bury him but not enough for them to live more than a year. The two boys were 6 and 8. He was an only child and my wife was the only sibling she had. It was going to be up to us to help her get back on her feet. I knew we were going to have to find her a job fast but that would mean that someone would have to pick up her kids from school. That wasn't going to be a problem for me. We got her a job at the library but she was going to have to work till 6 most nights and two nights a month til 9.

I was a city engineer. I drove a pickup around town with the lights looking at potholes and determining if they needed worked on. So I was able to get out and about and be done by 4 on most days. Therefore it was my job to pick up the kids. I would get them, take them to my house and then when Julia got off work, she would pick up the kids and go home. Since she didn't have a lot of money, we usually had dinner for her at our house before she went home. My wife worked from home so she was always there.

The sisters would talk a lot and sometimes she wouldn't go home till way late. Our daughter Tracy was off at college. She was a sophomore at a school a couple hundred miles away so we made her room into a guest room for Julia. Tracy was planning on spending the summer in Europe as part of her studies. We turned the other room in our house into a room for the boys to sleep when they spent the night. I bought bunk beds and we had fun making them with the kids.

The depression that Julia sank into was bad. Janice and I were discussing getting her into counseling. We knew that dating at this point was out of the question. After ten years of marriage, Julia was in a funk over the whole scene. Approaching 40 didn't make it easy. She still had a little pouch on her from the last baby.

Yes we got her an attorney to sue the drunk driver for more damages but these things take time. His insurance did get her a decent new car, paid for the ambulance and medical bills. The pain and suffering was going to be dreadful. To complicate more, the man was going to be in rehab for a long time then he would be going to stand trial for vehicular homicide as well as a third offense DUI.

As summer came, it wasn't a matter of school, now the kids were in need of swimming lessons. I arrange for them to get lessons at the city pool but that started at 5:30. Julia would be getting off at 6 so it was up to me to pick them up from our house where they had been all day with Aunt Janice and take them to the pool. Julia would go over to our house or on some nights just go directly home. She knew I would feed the kids and take them to wherever she told me to take them.

On the second night of the lessons, I got a text to just feed the kids McDonald's and then bring them up to her house. Their place was about 5 miles out of town. Not far but far enough to have a drunk driver problem. I told her I would.

When I arrived she was in a deeper funk then normal. I got the kids to their room told them to put on their PJs and get ready for bed. I went out to the living room and found Julia sitting on the sofa crying

"haWt's the matter?" I asked as I sat down next her.

"Oh Tom, You have been so good to us since the accident. You have been there every step of the way since the funeral. I don't know how I can repay you."

"That's easy," I said. "Get back on your feet and get out of this depression you are in."

"That's just it," she replied. "I can't. It's been so hard."

"You want me to stay a little while?" I asked. "We can put on a movie and let you fall asleep."

"That would be great. You have anything in mind?"

"No, Let's turn on the Smart TV and just pick something."

We found a Hallmark movie on the free channels. One of those sappy movies about a woman who can't find love and then finds out it's an old high school flame that brings her a happy ever after ending. She curled up next to me with a mug of tea and cried the whole movie.

"You can't cry." I said. "This is a happy ending."

"I known but I had my happy ever after and now he is gone."

"That's ok. You have me and Janice for now. You'll find love again when you are ready. For now I'll be Uncle Tom and just do things with the boys till you find Mr. Right."

"But you are Mr. Right." She said. "You are the only man I know who is kind, compassionate. Loves my boys and me."

"For your sister," I reminded her. "For you I am just the handy man who will make sure you have your needs met. "

"That's ok, I just want to snuggle with you tonight."

I got a text just then from Janice. I replied. " I will be late getting home. Julia had a great movie on and I am watching it with her."

"Just be safe driving home," she replied.

"I will. Love you. "

"Love you too."

The next night kind of followed the same script. I got to her place and she already had a movie picked out. I got the kids into bed and sat down next to her on the sofa to get ready to watch it.

I noticed this time all she had on was an over-sized T shirt. No bra but had on panties. She snuggled up next to me and the movie started. This time it was a little more risque movie. Some nude scenes and simulated sex.

She grabbed my arm and placed it next to her breast during the scene. It felt good. She slid herself closer to me so my hand was now dangling next to her panties. She was getting frisky.

She hit pause and found her way to the kids room and looked in. They were out. She then went to her own room and came back out. She hit play on the TV and handed me her panties. Soaked as I suspected.

She grabbed my hand and pulled it next to her clit.

"Really?" I said.

"Please. It needs stimulated."

"Can't you do it?"

"Jeff always did it for me. It just doesn't feel right for me to do it to myself when I have you here to do it for me."

I then proceeded to finger her pussy. As the sex scenes continued in the movie, She did climax.

The movie ended and I was ready to leave.

"You can't leave now." said Julia.

"I can't?" I replied.

"No, you look hard as a rock down there."

"So you don't think I can talk your sister into fixing that."

"No you can't," she replied. "I happen to know that she is not in the mood right now for it."

She was right. In fact, my wife had not been in the mood for 6 months. I think we had sex once in that period.

"Oh, and you are?"

"I am now. You just gave me my first orgasm since the funeral."

She pulled my pants down. I was hard. All 6 inches of me. She pulled off her shirt to reveal her 38D breast. She took my cock in her mouth and started stroking it. Oh did it feel good.

She had no intention of getting me off with just her mouth. She then crawled up on top of my dick and impaled herself on it. Oh, came a squeak from her. You are bigger than I remember Jeff being. Maybe not in length but definitely in width. She was as wet as a woman can get. She then proceeded to ride me while I held her ass and sucked on those breast.

I pulled her up and bent her over the sofa. I entered her from behind and she was in heaven. She loved it. I then rolled her over and we did missionary while she fingered her clit. She then hit a new high. She orgasmed without screaming so not to wake the boys.

"You can definitely outlast Jeff too." she replied. "He had usually came by now."

I told her, "I was holding back because I knew you needed the orgasms not me. I am ready to cum now. Where do you want it?"

She replied, "Just put it into me. I finished my period yesterday. I need your cum right now."

So with that I let out a ton of cum. She better not be able to get pregnant. That was a high sperm count load I put in her.

With that I dressed. She gave me a big kiss and a thank you. I left and went home.

The next day I got a text from Julia saying to just bring the boys to my place. I did and found Julia and Janice chatting like old times. She seemed in a very good mood. The boys gave mom a hug and Aunt Janice and she put plates before the boys on the table. They ate like there was no tomorrow.

As they ate, Janice pulled me into her home office and gave me a dirty look.

"What did I do this time? " I asked

"You know what you did Mister!" She replied.

"I am a man. I know not what you are hinting at." I asked quizzically. "What did Julia say I did?"

"She said, that you have made her very happy. "

"I did?" I never know about these things. "What specifically did it? Getting her a job? Finding her a lawyer? Picking the kids up at school? Taking the kids swimming? Feeding them McDonalds? Watching her favorite movie with her?"

"No," my lovely bride said. "It is what you did last night after the movie. S-E-X." She dragged out each letter.

"Guilty as charged, now what? Do I need an Attorney myself?"

"Now what? No silly you don't need an attorney. Now she wants you to go up there a couple times a week to keep her happy."

"And you are going to agree to this?"

"As you know these hormones are no fun. I don't want sex and I don't need it. You might as well. I can't have you sneaking around on me. In fact, Julia is thinking about selling the place up there and moving in with us."

"That would be great." I sighed. "Sister wives."

"Can you think of a better solution?"

"No I can't. At least for the time being. I think I can recommend a Realtor for her. Maybe in a month or so we can start encouraging her to date again."

"I don't think she wants to date again. Sharing you is good for both of us. You are in a better mood too today now that you know I know and am OK with it."

So with that we went out to the living room and Janice gave her sister a big hug and said. "Deal."

Later that night I saw my wife's post on Facebook.

"My husband is screwing my sister. He's been taking her kids swimming and coming home late. She is no longer depressed. That makes me happy. "

For those of you who saw the post, that is the back story. Yes we did sell her house and she moved in with us. We are not sure what to do with my daughter if she ever comes back. My wife thinks that she needs to sleep with her Mom and I would sleep with my wife's sister. I'll probably just sleep on the Lazy boy in the living room. Wouldn't be the first time. We'll cross that bridge when we get there. For now I am just trying to figure out what we are going to do with this child on the way. How are we going to explain him to everyone?