Game Night

Story Info
My buddy's wife desperately want a baby, but he's infertile.
7.3k words
4.4
52.7k
119
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In my late twenties, I decided to get back into tabletop gaming. I had loved it as a kid and while I was at college, but I had focused on getting into shape after a childhood of being the fat kid, and then adulthood came around, I got engaged, and my career took first place. Hobbies kind've got pushed back.

The engagement didn't work out, and I realized just how much being engaged to a judgemental bitch had stopped me from doing the things I enjoyed. She even tried to get me to cut my hair short and stop me going to the gym as often as I liked, and thank the gods that I didn't because toward the end I realized that she just didn't like me looking as good as I liked to keep myself.

Her jealousy nearly utterly fucked me over.

So there I was, Saturday afternoon, standing in the hobby store, box of little plastic figures in my hands with my head spinning at how much the hobby had evolved since I had been a fourteen year old playing with embarrassingly-painted figurines at lunch time with other nerdy kids avoiding the jocks. It's odd growing up as a nerdy kid, everyone wants you to think that you're either a nerdy weakling or a buff moron, a dichotomy I grew to loathe, as the heroes I look up to; Conan, He-Man, Wolverine, Batman, are all jacked and smart as hell. So that's when I started hitting the gym in college, realizing there is no excuse not to look good AND be smart. I lost the weight, grew my hair out and got myself pretty buff, and it all happened a bit too quickly because that's when megabitch put her claws in me, realizing I looked like a guy way more experienced than I was, (virgin) but had the naivety and pliability of the introverted nerd that I actually was.

Thank hell we'd made sure she didn't get pregnant until we'd got married, giving me the time to realize what a controlling turbobitch she was and to turn and run.

Anyway, ancient history.

This time, another, more benevolent type of person was noticing me and sidling over to me.

"Bruters, huh?" the guy asked, nodding at the box of post-apocalyptic punk bodybuilders with submachineguns I was pondering over. He was likely the same age as me, but like everyone else in the hobby store, he was out of shape, hair was thinning, and had a patchy beard.

"Huh? Oh yeah." I replied awkwardly. "Used to play as a kid, thinking of getting back into it."

"Yeah, I play Hackers." the guy said. "Listen, if you're new, me and the guys are just about to start a game, wanna join us?"

"Bro, that'd be great, thanks!" I said.

"No worries, my name's Ben by the way." he said as he led me into another room where tables were set up.

He introduced me to the other guys who regarded me as a bit of an alien at first. I've always found it odd that nerdy dudes all love big buff heroes but never seem to aspire to look like them. Being a nerd with abs made me the anomaly.

As soon as the game got going and they realized I was just as dorky as them, laughing at crappy jokes and making all the same obscure references, they took me right in.

We played well up until closing time, at which point Ben gave me his phone number and added me to the group chat he and his buddies had. Every second Wednesday evening - this coming Wednesday - they would all meet at Ben's house where he had a basement with a gaming table set up. Hell yeah I was gonna join in.

***

The day came, having given me just enough time to assemble and paint my little gang of Bruters with their guns and rusty clubs ready to get utterly murdered by the guys' Hackers and Amazons. I knocked on Ben's door and instead of Ben, a woman answered, a pale-skinned chubby cutie in her mid twenties in a loose t-shirt and a set of leggings. Even through the loose tee I could see how impressively large her tits were, and a soft, round belly. Her hips were wide, her leggings hugging a pair of thick, juicy thighs. She wore a pair of librarian glasses with thick black frames, gentle, round blue eyes gazing through them and her long dark hair sit in a messy bun on her head.

"Oh sorry, is this Ben's house?" I asked, thinking I'd intruded on some gorgeous librarian chick.

"Yeah, you must me the new guy." she said warmly, turning to the side so I could see past her. Behind her was a small living room with a hardwood floor, with a wooden door on the back wall.

"That's the door ot the basement, they're all down there." she said.

"Thanks." I smiled as I passed her, my broad frame and her full figure making us brush against each other, my chest brushing against her tits. Fuck even that brush felt amazing. I've always preferred chunky girls. My ex was slim, and furiously maintained herself as such. Everything about her makes me think "what the fuck was I thinking?" but I have to remind myself that I was a younger man who still had my chubby teenage introvert mentality. Back then I was still the guy who would utterly fall for for any girl who shot me a half-hearted smile. If this girl was Ben's girlfriend, he was a lucky, lucky man.

I kicked off my shoes and made my way across the livingroom, turning as I opened the basement door. The girl's eyes flicked up to my eyes, and I saw an extremely brief expression of admiration on her eyes before she regained her composure. Had she been checking me out? Fuck, I hope so. I grinned winningly at her and opened the door, closing it behind me as I padded down the stone stairs to where Ben and the guys were waiting.

It was a damn good gaming room; 4x4 table in the center, shelves on the back wall filled with boxes and books, and a desk on the opposite side which was evidently Ben's crafting table; covered in paint spills, paint pots, glue pots and scraps of sprues. Beneath it was a small fridge, beers visible through the glass door.

Halfway through the first game, I had to ask.

"Ben, dude, was that your girlfriend at the door?"

"Yeah, Anna, my wife. Sorry, I should have said, did you expect me to answer the door?" he chuckled.

"Yeah I thought I'd gone to the wrong house." I replied.

Damn, wife. You lucky bastard Ben!

We played games until late, the guys ordering a pizza (I don't touch the stuff, too greasy) then finally called it a night after a couple more games. Anna had gone to bed when I left so I didn't get to see her again sadly.

***

The two weeks until the next game night went by, helped by their active group chat. I took my lean beef and potatoes with me in a tupperware. Pizza seemed like a regular tradition on game night.

Anna let me in again, another loose tee, and leggings hugging her thighs. She looked up at me through her glasses and smiled as I stepped inside.

"Hi again!" she beamed. "They didn't scare you off last time then?" she asked, closing the door as I kicked off my shoes.

I laughed and shook my head. "I had a great time. Just the kind of fun I need." I said. I help up my tupperware. "Sorry to ask but can I put this on your fridge? The basement one will be too full of beers." I asked.

"Of course! This way." Anna said and turned, and I finally got to see her from the back, and her ass. Her ass. Round, thick and heavy, her cheeks jiggling through her leggings as she walked. Her tee covered the top half but her ass was so thick it bulged the tee hem out. I hated that I thought this, but I couldn't help it; she was utterly wasted on Ben. He was a great dude, but Anna was SO beautiful.

I followed her through another door into their kitchen, and she opened their fridge. I stood beside her, so close as I slid my tupperware onto a shelf, Anna gazing up at me, her eyes flicking to my pecs.

"Not a pizza guy then?" she asked, her tongue clearly in her cheek. I shook my head.

"Lean meat and good carbs. I'll eat homemade pizza, but that takeout stuff? Nope, garbage." I chuckled. She smiled up at me.

"I know what you mean, I've been watching my diet to lose weight and it does my head in that Ben just lives on takeout pizza." Anna said, frustration sneaking through her voice.

"You're losing weight, why?" I asked. Anna shrugged.

"I can't lay all my problems on a guy I've met twice." she smiled.

"We've already established I'm in the unique position to understand them." I said. Anna laughed.

"Yep, can't argue with that. Well, Ben and I have been trying for a baby for a couple of years now. We obviously haven't had any success, so the doctor told us both to improve our health. Ben has - and I can't believe I'm telling you this - very low sperm motility. The doctor said that my own fertility will be raised by losing weight, and by losing a bit of weight and maybe getting a little exercise, Ben's testosterone would rise and his swimmers would get a little more energetic. I'm pretty much at goal weight, but I'm still being careful with my health, but Ben is still just eating takeout every night and not lifting a finger to get any exercise." Anna sighed.

"I'm sorry to hear that." I said. Anna smiled.

"When you joined the gaming group I hoped maybe some of your..." she looked me up and down before continuing, "physicality... would maybe rub off on him. That maybe you could talk him into going to the gym with you or something."

"I'm more of a hiking and climbing guy rather than the gym, but I can see what I can do." I said.

"Thanks. And if you tell him that I've told you all this I'll kill you." she smiled up at me.

"A deserved death." I replied with a laugh.

She stepped into me and hugged me, pressing her huge tits into my chest. I froze up for a millisecond, then put my own arms around her. Gods she smelt so good, some fruity-scented shampoo lingering in her dark hair.

"Thanks for letting me vent." she said as she broke the hug.

"Any time." I smiled down at her, grateful that my jeans were restraining my boner.

***

I made my way down to the basement to join game night, my Bruters being slaughtered not quite so quickly this time round. In a year or two I might even win a game. They ordered pizza again, and I brought up that I was going on a hike at the weekend to see if I could get them to come with me. I may as well have suggested getting bikini waxes.

"Sorry protein shake, I'm er... busy." was said in various forms. And yes, my nickname was protein shake.

A little while later I went back upstairs to get my dinner. Anna was sat on the sofa with something on the tv and her head in a book, but on seeing me she beamed and followed me into the kitchen as I took my dinner and put it in Anna's microwave. They had a fancy one with a digital control.

"Erm, how do I set this to three minutes at seven-fifty?" I asked. Anna pressed a couple of buttons and the thing lit up and my food started spinning inside.

"Any luck with the guys?" she asked.

"I suggested a hike on Sunday. They are all very busy that day apparently." I said. Anna huffed.

"Yes, because he'll be busy sat in his chair playing games and eating pizza." she said, barely concealing the annoyance in her voice. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't snip at you." she added.

"Don't worry, I understand. I'll keep trying." I promised.

"I bet you'd get a girl pregnant if you jerked off in the same jacuzzi." she joked and I laughed aloud.

"I could get you pregnant, that's for sure." I desperately wanted to quip.

The microwave pinged and I took out my food. Anna passed me a fork and I thanked her, making my way back to the basement to have my healthy meal scoffed at.

***

My phone pinged one evening about a week later while I was at work.

"Ben - 1 msg."

I opened it.

"Dude, you free tonight? Wanna play some 1-on-1? The other guys are busy."

"Sure bro, I'll come over after work, see you about 7?"

"C U then bro."

I loved playing with the guys, but I'd be lying if I said I also wasn't excited to see Anna a week early. I zoomed home, prepared a meal, dished it into my tupperware and headed over to Ben's.

It was Ben that answered the door, and Anna was sitting on the sofa.

"Dude, glad to see you, come sit down for a bit before we head downstairs." Ben said. There was something heavy in the air.

I sat down on the chair, Ben sitting on the sofa beside Anna, who took my tupperware and took it into the kitchen for me. She came back and sat back on the sofa, passing me a pepsi max and Ben a beer straight from the fridge, then took his hand.

"Okay dude, we have something crazy as fuck to ask you, so stay with me, okay." Ben said, looking to Anna then back to me.

"So, Anna has already explained to you how we're trying for a baby and having difficulty..." he said.

Ah fuck, was he annoyed that I knew?

He continued; "so..." and he paused for what seemed like forever, "well, we are looking into sperm donors." he finally said. I nearly spat out my pepsi.

"Bro, a warning shot would have been nice." I spluttered. "What exactly do you mean?"

"Well... Anna's fertility is just fine, but I can't get her pregnant. We've discussed it, and we decided to use a sperm donor. You have the same hair and eye color as me, so if you can promise discretion, everyone would believe the baby would be mine." Ben explained. Gods, part of me just wanted to say "bro, just come hiking with me and stop eating garbage and maybe you'll get your gorgeous wife pregnant" but if he has let things get to this stage, that clearly wasn't an option for him.

"I mean yeah, I'll do it. I don't really want any kids myself, so this will be your kid, right? You won't expect anything from me?" I said. Ben shook his head.

"This is another reason we're asking you. You've said you don't want kids. I mean, I hope we'll still be friends for a long time so you'll see the kid growing up, and we're fine with you being the kid's uncle, will that be enough?" Ben asked

"Yeah, that'd be kind've great, really. I've always wanted to be an uncle, buy the kid toys and stuff." I said. I saw them both smile.

"That's awesome." Ben said. "Okay, now for the complicated bit..." Ben said.

"Oooookay. More complicated?" I asked.

"Okay, so stay with me. Anna has made very clear that she won't use a turkey baster. This has to be a natural insemination." Ben said. I swallowed my mouthful of pepsi.

"I..." I began, but faltered, lost for any words. Anna leaned forward, feeling the time right to bring herself into the conversation.

"A baby is a product of nature. I won't let my baby be some science experiment." she explained.

"I understand. If my parents told me I'd come from a rubber tube instead of a guy I'd be devastated." I said.

"Exactly." Anna said, smiling that I understood. Ben nodded and glanced at Anna as if he now understood his wife's belief.

I exhaled. I really, really wanted to bang Anna, and now I had just been asked to. I was fighting to keep my excitement down.

"So, what's the plan?" I finally asked.

"Well, we will text you when Anna is ovulating, you come over and you, well, make a baby." Ben explained.

I decided against asking when that would be. Can't sound too eager.

"Cool, so... what now?" I asked.

"Game?" Ben offered.

"Yes." I agreed, pointing at Ben for the change in conversational direction.

I nodded and smiled at Anna as I rose and followed Ben downstairs.

***

"Dude, how do you really feel about all this?" I asked. It was easier to talk to Ben alone. I would have to go upstairs and talk to Anna one-on-one at some point tonight too. Ben shrugged.

"She assures me it's "conception, not sex." After you said the rubber tube line I got it. I'd feel the same. I love my dad, I like the idea that him and my mom had sex to make me, despite it being the worst thing I could possibly picture. If I found out that my dad jizzed in a tupperware and sucked it up into a turkey baster to squirt it in I'd be gutted. I like the idea that my son or daughter will be made the same way, and I also don't have to picture that, either." he chuckled. "I'll be honest, Anna has a much higher sex drive than me. She wants it all the time, especially since we agreed to start trying for a baby. She's assured me that this won't affect our relationship."

"I hope so bro. I think of you as a great friend, and I think really highly of Anna." I said.

We chatted and played a game, and then I said I wanted my dinner and went upstairs. Anna was still on the sofa with a book.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey." she replied, turning round, an awkward smile between us. She followed me into the kitchen and I put my food in the microwave.

"So, how do you feel about all this? How did you come to this decision?" I asked.

"We were talking last night. We'd tried to have sex and Ben couldn't even finish. I kind of gave him an ultimatum, baby or I move on. I'm twenty-six, I haven't got forever to wait, and I want to be a mom so badly. I knew Ben wasn't a physical guy when I married him, so I can't really expect him to suddenly turn into, well, you, but if he would rather let me be impregnated by another man than swap a few pizzas for some grilled chicken and do a few pushups, then that's his choice." Anna explained.

I nodded. "It is odd to me that my fellow nerds have no interest in resembling their heroes. Ben and the guys just say "we're clever, we don't need muscles." I guess most superheroes get their strength from radioactive spiders and the force or science and gadgets, not diet and exercise." I reflected.

Anna nodded and put her hand on my chest and exhaled.

"I wish I was ovulating right now." she muttered, then chuckled and took her hand away. She looked up from my chest into my eyes. Fuck did I want to kiss her.

"You'd better get back to Ben before we do anything." she said as my cock strained in my jeans, the microwave bell ringing to tell me my dinner was ready. I hastily took it out and Anna passed me a fork. I touched her fingers as I took it from her.

We'd be having sex in a matter of days.

***

I was probably supposed to be retaining my cum, but I was jacking off constantly for the next few days. I was so rabid for Anna that I was climbing the walls. When I finally got the "I'm ovulating" text off Anna, I nearly passed out, the blood just left my head and nearly made my dick explode.

I drove over there that evening, heart beating out of my chest.

I knocked on the door and Anna opened it, wearing a dressing down.

"Hey." she said with a nervous grin.

"Hey." I replied, equally nervously.

She ushered me in.

"Ben is downstairs playing games. He insisted on being here but obviously he doesn't want to be too close." Anna chuckled. She took my hand and gazed up at me. "So shall we... go upstairs?" she asked. I nodded.

She led me by the hand upstairs and into their bedroom. The curtains were shut and both bedside lamps were on, making the room romantically dim. She closed the door.

"The guy who lived here before was a drummer, and he soundproofed the basement. So don't worry about... you know... noise." Anna said as she gazed up at me, gently biting her lip. I raised my hand and gently stroked her jaw.

"I'm gonna be one hundred percent honest with you Anna..." I said, "...I'm crazy into you. The fact we're about to do this is blowing my mind." I said, laying it out. Anna beamed up at me.

"One of my fears was that a guy like you wouldn't be interested in a girl who looked like me." She confided. "Even Ben said that a guy like you is probably used to skinny blondes."

I shook my head.

"What's appropriate?" I asked, stroking Anna's jaw.

"What do you mean?" Anna asked.

"This is conception, not sex." I quoted. Anna chuckled bashfully.

"Just... I mean..." she tried to find the words.

"...can I kiss you?" I asked. Anna's eyes doubled in size. She nodded slowly.

I leaned down and pressed my lips against hers then released.

"Good." I said. "Because despite what we told Ben, I'm going to enjoy the hell out of every second I'm inside you."

Anna closed her eyes and moaned and threw herself into another kiss. I hugged her against me, feeling her huge tits squashing against my chest. I peeled the gown off her shoulders and pushed it to the floor, breaking the kiss to look at her. Beneath the gown was a nightie, nothing too sexy, but probably the sexiest thing she owned; a frilly-edged black nightie with a deep cleavage and a high hem, revealing most of her thighs. I exhaled with lust, seeing her huge tits, braless inside the nightie. She took my hands and walked backwards until she sat back on the bed and shuffled back.

12