Making Slime With Mommy Pt. 03

Story Info
A mother has a slimy accident with her son...
909 words
4.27
26.2k
21
2

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
natwonder
natwonder
116 Followers

A slimy Accident

"Careful, it might still be hot" My son put his hands into the fresh bowl of what I hoped was going to be a well received batch of white slime.

It must not have been too hot, for he swirled around and around, squishing it in between his fingers, lifting it up and letting fall - having fun with the slowly coagulating mixture.

"Well? What do you think?" I asked, watching his little face scrunch. "How does it feel?"

"Mehhhh" He shrugged. "It ooooo-kay. I guess. Do you think it's going to get more stringy? It still feels watery." He pulled his tacky hands out of the bowl. A wide, waterfall-like sheet of pearl white slime oozed back in.

"Hmmmmmmm," My nose scrunched too, "I followed the recipe exactly." I left out the part where I found the recipe, and what it was called.

Fake Cum.

"Maybe it will thicken more as it cools." I wondered out loud

It felt a little weird brewing the stuff with my son, but what he didn't know wouldn't hurt right? As far as he was concerned it was white slime - exactly what he had ordered.

"I dunno, I don't see how this is going to make stringy ropes." He pulled up a handful of warm goop and let it slide through his fingers again, as a mischievous grin appeared on his cute little face. "I guess there's only one way to find out." he said.

"Don't you dare." I took a half step backwards, preparing to dodge his imminent mischief - but the kid didn't even give me a chance.

He dove into the bowl, scooped up a wad of slime and then flicked it at me.

Long stringy ropes of slime flew through the air and then landed on my face before I could fully turn away. My head reactively jerked backward. The impact and the warmth startled me.

"Ooohhhhh!" I yelped, as both hands shot up, palms facing outward in a stunned "Oh-my-god-what-just-happened" pose.

Three long, goopy tendrils had attached themselves to my nose, mouth and chin and they remained connected to my son's outstretched hand. They drooped in the middle as the fluid started to separate.

"Hahahahahahahahahahah-" He was laughing.

My head hinged to an upright position slowly. My eyes were wide, and my mouth agape. I just stood there, with my arms still raised. I watched the hanging, goopy bridge of slime separate - until a piece of it flung onto my forest green apron in a swirly stringy mess. It clung to the word "Mom" on the "Messy Moms Make Good Moms" slogan that was imprinted across my chest.

"Awesome!" He said when his laughing subsided. "You look just like in the pictures."

I said nothing. Did nothing. I just stood - in shock.

The stuff on my face was warm, sticky, ropey. An almost perfect recreation of cum - just as recipie had promised.

I felt my nipples harden, and my skin erupted in gooseflesh.

No. No. No. This was all wrong. My son did not just give me a facial. I was not turned on by this. Do I really look 'just like in the pictures'?

My heart beat in my chest, but I somehow managed to pull my head out of the gutter just before the moment became too awkward.

"Oh I do, do I?" I grabbed a handful of the white slime and threw it at him in retaliation, but he dogged the stringy ropes skillfully.

He disappeared into the hallway skipping and laughing, singing "I slimed Mommy, I slimed Mommy, I slimed Mommy." His voice trailed off as ran through the house exclaiming his triumphant victory.

"You get back here you little rascal," I half heartedly yelled. But it was no use. The kid was fast, and wriley.

I looked at the refrigerator, curiously hoping I could catch my reflection, but it hadn't been cleaned properly in weeks, so I only saw a blurry, dull image and was left wondering what I looked like.

Did I really look like the slime-example-goddess My son had shown me a week ago? Was I as pretty as the women I had orgasmed to a few nights ago? God, I hoped I wore the mess as well as they did.

I felt messy. Wet. Warm. Dirty. Confused.

I liked my lips and felt the tang of slime. I brought a hand to my lips and dabbed at the corner of my mouth. This wasn't cum, but for a brief moment I pretended that it was, and toyed with a strand, feeling the tack of it between my fingers.

My breath quickened, my pussy got wet, and I snuck a hand under my apron.

"Hey Mom!"

I looked up awkwardly, bewildered.

"Say cheeeeeessssse!"

His phone flashed. I heard a digital shutter click and he darted back out of the room laughing. "Oh man, I got you so good!"

What was I doing? What was I thinking? I pulled my hand away from my pussy and quickly brought the apron up to my face. I wiped the mess off in embarrassment, which calmed the furnace in between my legs.

I yelled back to my son.

"You might have won this round kiddo, but you will rue this day for ever more!" I smiled, and shook my raised fist - turning on my best warrior-like voice. "Now get back here and help me clean up."

natwonder
natwonder
116 Followers