Making Slime With Mommy Pt. 02

Story Info
A mother researches a slimy world...
774 words
4.2
24.8k
21
2

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
natwonder
natwonder
116 Followers

A slimy Exploration

"Now I'm not promising perfect results, but we'll try our best tomorrow. Okay sweetie!" While tucking the kiddo in, remnants of the beautiful "SlimeExample_4" image wandered around in my head. I pulled the covers up around my little man, and folded them under his arms tightly. He looked like a little burrito.

"Thanks mommy!"

"You bet." I thumbed his little chin and gave him a peck on the forehead. "Besides, the kitchen counter is filled with some great stuff. You really found some good stuff, didn't you."

"Uh-huh." He grinned and nodded his little head pridefully.

"You make mommy so proud." I stopped at the door and flipped the light switch. "Sweet dreams pumpkin-pie!"

"-night mommy. I love you!"

"Mmm. You too."

Tomorrow we were going to try our hand at making some 'white slime'. But tonight - I needed to do plenty of research. I loved research. It was where I shined. In my college days I had to pull out books, and navigate the dewey decimal system, but now with the internet at my disposal - knowledge, information, history, power. Everything I wanted to learn was just a click away.

And that's how I found myself in bed, at four in the morning, having the most intense orgasm I have ever had in my life.

"Haaaaaaugggghhhh-" My back nearly snapped as it arched. My pussy gripped tightly around my three inserted fingers as I plunged deep into my quenching warmth.

My right leg usually spasms when I cum, but it was practically convulsing as I came to a picture of a forty-something lady in a cute green and orange sundress lying on her bed. She wasn't particularly beautiful, at least not by societal standards, but when I found her picture - I tipped over the edge.

My autonomous leg kicked out writhed in orgasm. Both my feet arched, and my toes curled. My butthole contracted with each pulsing quake.

I gripped onto my tablet which displayed a picture of the milf. Three or four massive shots of man-cum, each almost as wide as the woman's little up-turned nose, had completely covered the left side of her heavily freckled face. From forehead to chin, the parallel ropes of fluid that were thick and congealed cast long shadows from a nearby window light.

A thick, gooey puddle had formed in the crevice of her eye, but she somehow managed to keep it open. Sticky strings and droplets clung to her short lightly colored lashes. A lone streak that started on her upper lip ran up to her forehead and continued into her ginger hair that was spread all around her in a beautiful display. Some of it had even hit the headboard behind her, and was still clinging to it.

The pale, freckled, green eyed woman had a perfect glistening smile, and I could tell from the way her arms disappeared into the frame, that this was some sort of selfie.

A hot, cum facial selfie. Posted by the beauty herself. On her very own social media account. By the gods she was a hot mess!

My leg wouldn't stop spasming, and I held on to my pussy and the tablet for dear life. Bucking as the beautiful agony trembled throughout me.

The lighting in the photograph was warm, rays of it danced across her and the soft looking bed she was laying on. Its quality linens had been splattered by a few random spurts. The material didn't hold the cum as well as her face, spreading rings of wetness round tiny spitter spatters of semen that had found a way there.

As I came down from heaven, I could hardly breathe.

I had discovered a brand new world. A wonderfully messy, beautiful ugly, slippery, sticky, disgusting, amazing world where I was free to stare, quiver, and swipe. I had found a place where I could admire the work of the man, and the way the girl, lady, woman would wear it.

My breathing was subsiding, and imagined the way a man would explode. What would his face look like as he orgasmed? How would he stand as he made a mess all over his woman's welcoming face? What noises would fill the room as liquid manhood was released from its vessel.

There were more variations of facials than all the slime recipes that could ever be imagined.

Thick and glossy slime facials.

Watery, rain-like slime facials.

Drippy, Gooey, bucket loads of slime.

Rope Slime.

Milky Slime.

Creamy Slime.

I drifted off to sleep in a white, wet world where a gorgeous slime-covered, freckled, redhead snapped selfie after selfie beside me.

natwonder
natwonder
116 Followers