Making the Grade Ch. 02

Story Info
Jon requests more of Sasha's stories.
1.6k words
4.54
5.4k
5
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jon awoke Tuesday morning with a splitting headache. Shame, fear and carnal desire had left him tossing and turning into the wee hours on the narrow couch in his office. He popped a handful of aspirin into his mouth and washed it down with coffee as he navigated the familiar streets on his way to the campus. The weather was a perfect match for his mood. The heavy gray clouds were ominous and threatening, thunder rumbled in the distance.

The first thing Jon noticed when he got to class was Sasha's absence. Her desk in the last row sat glaringly empty, a seemingly stark accusation of his behavior the previous day. As he commenced the lecture, Jon's subconscious listed all of the terrible scenarios that could be playing out in the Dean's office at that very moment. He pictured Sasha, her hair in tangles, seated across from the Dean Pritchett as she recounted the scene in his office. He felt nauseous. Swallowing hard, he turned to his class abruptly and said:

"I'm very sorry everyone. I am not feeling well at the moment, so uh, I'm going to call it a day." Smiling weakly, Jon picked up his briefcase and walked out of the room.

Jon called his secretary on his way to the parking lot. He repeated his lie about not feeling well and asked her to cancel the rest of his classes and appointments for the day. Jon was three steps from his car when he heard a lovely feminine voice call his name.

"Professor Dowd," Sasha was right on his heels, "Hi!"

Sasha was wearing a pair of faded jeans that sat low on her hips, a tiny blue tee shirt bearing the name of a rock band stopped a full inch above the waist band of her jeans. Jon's eyes were drawn to the expanse of smooth bare skin. He spied the twinkle of a navel piercing and his cock stirred in his trousers.

"Hi, Sasha." Jon smiled weakly at her.

"I'm sorry I missed class today." She moved closer to him and he took a step back, his back side hitting the driver side door of his sedan.

"Oh, I... um didn't notice," Jon stumbled over the words as a waft of her jasmine scented perfume invaded his nostrils.

"Are you going home?" Sasha eyed his briefcase a bewildered look on her face.

"Yes - I'm not feeling well." Jon lied.

"Did you get a chance to go over my latest paper?" Sasha raised her eyebrows suggestively.

"No." He swallowed hard and worked to push the inappropriate feelings away.

Sasha looked puzzled. She waited for him to say more.

"I - was very busy last night." Jon coughed, "I - Sasha, this is wrong. I shouldn't have done that yesterday. It's not right."

Hurt bloomed in her eyes.

"I don't understand, I thought..." She let her voice trail off.

"I just," Jon stuttered, "I could lose my job - and...I'm married."

"You don't...want...to read my story?" Hurt and embarrassment colored her face and her eyes filled with tears. Large fat raindrops began to fall.

"No, please don't cry." Jon attempted to back peddle, "I do want to read your story, it's just..."

"No, you don't." Sasha stepped back and turned to leave.

"Wait!" Jon begged, "Please don't go."

She stopped and the pace of the rain increased. Jon opened his car door and gestured Sasha to the passenger's side.

"Please, don't cry." He repeated when she settled into the seat beside him. Sasha sniffled and wiped the tears away with the back of her hand. They say in silence as the sky opened up. The rain, falling in sheets, drummed against the roof of the car, the waves of water formed a rippling curtain over the windshield.

"Why don't you want to read it?" Sasha's voice cracked as the tears threatened again.

"I do want to read it." Jon admitted, "I barely slept last night. All I could think about was reading it, but...it's wrong for me to think about you this way. I'm old enough to be your father."

Sasha let out a harsh laugh.

"But you're not." She said softly, "and I am over eighteen."

"It's unethical for a teacher. Period." He gripped the steering wheel.

"I won't tell anyone," Sasha fidgeted with her hands, "I promise."

"I'm married." Jon confessed in a hushed whisper, his voice filled with shame.

To this last point Sasha said nothing and the steady rhythm of the rain filled the car. Finally she looked at him:

"Do you love your wife?" She asked with naked honesty.

"I made promises." Jon avoided a direct answer, "I took vows."

Sasha placed her hand on the inside of his thigh and squeezed gently. Jon's heart fluttered and his cock twitched in his pants.

"Please..." he begged, "Don't.."

Sasha didn't reply, instead she leaned toward him, her hand moving steadily higher on his leg. Her breast brushed against his arm at the same moment her fingers trailed over his cock. Jon let out an anguished moan and turned to face her.

"It's okay." Sasha whispered just before she kissed him. Her lips were soft and warm, Jon found himself responding instantly. His tongue probed delicately, seeking hers. Her fingers continued to tease him, stroking his hardening member lightly through the thin material of his dress pants.

When Sasha pulled back momentarily for breath, realization dawned on Jon.

"We can't do this." He stuttered, "Not here."

"Where?" Sasha's hand remained in his lap. As he started the car, Jon silently cursed his inability to control himself.

"Somewhere else." He chuckled and took her hand in his.

Jon drove across town to the state park, following narrow flooded dirt paths, to a small secluded pond that was considered a hidden gem of the facility. He parked in the far corner of the parking lot, knowing that the current weather virtually assured them solitude. As soon as he release the gear shift, he pulled Sasha to him, kissing her deeply. She responded instantly, a soft sigh as his lips met hers. Their kisses grew more passionate, Jon's pulse raced and his cock grew hard and thick. Losing himself in the scent of her perfume, he suckled at her neck and his hand closed over her breast. He felt the thin lace of her bra through the tee shirt and she moaned softly when his finger traced the outline of her nipple. Sasha stroked his length through his pants and a small circle of pre-cum appeared on the fabric.

He worked his hand under her tee shirt, feeling her warm bare skin drove him wild.

"Let me, oh, let me touch you." She whispered in between kisses and tugged at the zipper of his pants. Seconds later she freed him, his cock sang and his balls tightened as her hand closed over him. Jon closed his eyes at the sensation, his pulse pounded as she stroked him slowly. "Do you like this?"

"Yes!" Jon urged as her small hand slid easily up and down his shaft. "You're going to make me cum in your hand!"

Sasha moaned and kissed him again, stroking faster. Sweat broke out on Jon's brow, the orgasm building as she worked her hand up and down his rod. The head of his cock twitched and his balls tightened, Jon closed his eyes as the orgasm washed over him. The thick purple head of his cock pulsed and cum spurted out into Sasha's hand.

"Fuck!" Jon grunted as the waves of release rolled over him, leaving him breathless and panting. Sasha's strokes slowed, the the warm milky liquid of his cum making her palm slippery. A moment later she pulled back and sighed.

"Thank you." Sasha giggled, wiping the cum off on her jeans.

Jon grunted again, taking a deep breath. The windows of the car were fogged from the passion of their exchange and Jon started the car, cranking the defroster to high.

"Sasha..." Jon started as the guilt settled around him like a cloak, "we shouldn't be doing this."

This time, she smiled at him.

"I'm not - I won't tell anyone." She promised, "And you seem to like it."

"I do like it," Jon uttered in frustration, "I like you, your stories, your body - everything."

"Okay," She laughed again, "So what's the problem?"

"I told you, I'm married." He sighed heavily.

"But you never answered me, do you love your wife." She studied him intensely.

"It's complicated." Jon answered after a moment.

"I'm not." She quipped, "I'm very simple, what I want from you is very simple."

"And what is that?" He squirmed tucking his flaccid cock back into his pants.

"This..." She gestured with her hands, "You and I - playmates. No strings, no complications - just some fun."

"That's unrealistic." Jon asserted as he backed the car out of the space. The rain had subsided, the torrential downpour yielding to a light mist as he drove out of the park.

"No it isn't." Sasha insisted.

They drove back to the campus in silence, Jon considered what to say. As he pulled back into the parking lot near the liberal arts building, Sasha cleared her throat.

"Read my story." She urged him, "Then decide what you think."

"Sasha..." he began to argue, "I just..."

"Please?" She cut him off, "I promise I won't touch you again, if you don't want me to."

Feeling as if he was making a deal with the devil, Jon sighed and nodded.

"Thanks!" She kissed his cheek and hopped out of the car. He watched her jog across the lot, her shoulder length hair swaying against her back.

"Fuck!" Jon cursed himself, the sight of her ass making his cock stir again. Jon let himself into the empty house as the guilt continued to swirl within him. He stripped his stained trousers off and buried them at the bottom of the laundry hamper. Pulling on sweats and a tee shirt, he stretched out on the living room sofa and fell almost instantly asleep.