Never Say Never

Story Info
Sometimes you just know when it's right.
15.9k words
4.82
37.7k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is for the Nude Day Story Contest 2023. As always, your votes and comments are much appreciated.

Smuttyandfun©2023 All Rights Reserved.

I had accepted the fact that we were basically done, but when my boyfriend Jeremy said, "I'm sorry Jada, I just can't do this anymore," that pretty much clinched it.

Still, I thought it was pretty selfish of him to bring me up to his family's cottage claiming he wanted to try and fix things between us, when we both knew that he'd already moved on.

Naked in bed, staring up at ceiling, trying to decide what I should do now that my whole life had been turned upside down, I couldn't believe I heard the boat starting up at the dock. Tossing back the sheet, I flew out of bed and went racing outside onto the deck, my heart sinking when I realized that he was actually driving off and leaving me behind.

As I watched him sailing off into the sunset, I wished I had something to throw at the selfish jerk.

I was so focused on watching my only way off the island disappearing across the lake, I almost jumped out of my skin when I heard someone behind me clearing their throat.

When I turned around, I wondered if I was seeing things, because, holy smokes, he looked so much like Jeremy it was uncanny. They were both tall, dark and incredibly handsome, except this stud-muffin had to be at least twenty years older.

I noticed he was checking me out pretty closely, too. Probably because I was buck-ass naked.

I couldn't miss the blatant look of desire in his gorgeous slate blue eyes as he slowly raked me over, from the top of my head to the tips of my toes, making me shiver, despite the sun beating down on us.

As he ate me up with his big baby blues, I don't think I'd ever seen such a naughty look, when he finally lifted his gaze and smiled teasingly into my eyes.

"You must be Jada," he said, though I noticed he was still focused on my bare breasts, before taking another quick glance down at my little shaved puss.

Doing my best to keep my composure, I crossed my arms under my breasts, and jutted out my chin. "Yes, I'm Jada. And who are you?"

He chuckled. "I'm Denny, Jeremy's father. And I think you should probably put some clothes on, so we can talk."

Not really caring that I was naked, I pointed out at the lake, hoping that he hadn't actually done, what I was afraid he'd done. "First, I need to know. Was that Jeremy who left in the boat?"

I could see the sympathy in his eyes when he nodded. "I'm sorry, but he said he needed some time to think on his own."

I just felt so upset, I squeezed my arms around myself, to try to keep from shaking. I didn't even realize that I was only accentuating my girls, while creating some pretty impressive cleavage. At least until I noticed that both his eyes and his nostrils were starting to flare, since he was obviously becoming aroused.

"If I knew where to go, I'd leave, too," I said, refusing to let myself cry.

I couldn't believe what a jerk he'd turned out to be, dumping me and just leaving me here, even though I'd swallowed my pride and agreed to give us one more chance.

"I understand that you two have been living together," Denny remarked, with his eyes still darting back and forth between my face and my heaving breasts.

"Yes. But now that he's taken off and left me, I can't exactly head back to our apartment anymore. And now I don't know what I'm going to do."

"Well, you're more than welcome to stay here. Jeremy mentioned that you two had planned to be up here for a week. So... why don't you stay, relax and try and decide what you want to do next. I know I've done a lot of thinking up here over the years."

Blankly staring down at the long wooden dock through the clear glass deck surround, I was racking my brain, trying to think of where I could go. But I came up empty.

With my sister back in Vancouver with a new baby to care for, and my mother in Florida on her honeymoon with her new husband, I didn't really have many options. And I wasn't about to tell anyone at work what had happened, since Jeremy and I worked in the same office. Which meant that I couldn't even ask one of my co-workers if I could couch surf for a week or two, until I found a place of my own, without everyone blabbing about us.

Curious, I looked into his eyes. "So, are you staying here, too?"

He nodded. "Before I saw him just now, Jeremy never mentioned that you two were going to be here. Though, I assumed someone must have come up, when I noticed the boat wasn't at the marina. I took a water taxi, and when we pulled up, Jeremy met me down at the dock. The taxi had already pulled away when I noticed Jeremy that had his suitcase in the cabin cruiser and was ready to go. After he told me what happened, he said he just wanted to get off the island and head back home. Of course, I told him not to worry, and that I'd take of you."

Letting his eyes slide over me, he shook his head and started to smile. "I can't believe I'm saying this, but if we're going to be able to talk, I really do think you should put on some clothes."

Holy smokes. I took a look down at his board shorts and realized that someone was getting aroused, when I noticed they were really sticking out in front, big time.

"I know it feels nice not having to wear anything. Normally, I never bother getting dressed when I'm here. My late wife and I began the tradition on our honeymoon, almost twenty-five years ago, when my father gave us the key to the cottage as a wedding present.

"I think we must have started a trend, since our neighbors seem to enjoy their time out here without worrying about clothes." He sighed, still looking me over. "I guess Lynn and I were going at it so often, we decided not to bother wearing anything, unless we had to leave to go back to shore."

"Jeremy told me that his family were basically nudists, and that everyone on the lake is the same. And as you can probably tell, I don't have any problem with being naked."

He chuckled, eyeing my embarrassingly erect nipples. "I can see why. You're a very enticing young lady, Jada. But if we're going to be up here for a week together, I don't think we should do anything to tempt fate. And considering that you're my son's girlfriend, I could never imagine doing anything... untoward with you. No matter how attractive or undeniably sexy I think you are."

"Well, considering the fact that your son just left me here, after he told me that he was finished with me, I wouldn't consider him to be my boyfriend anymore." I strolled over, till we were toe to toe. Reaching up, I ran my hand along his darkly bristled jaw, and whispered against his lips, "Never say never, Denny. Because we can't possibly know what might happen over the course of a week, especially with us being out here on our own."

Then the most delicious little shiver skittered over my skin, when I felt the heat of his hand slowly sliding down over my back. Letting his hand settle over my bare backside, with his eyes firmly fixed on mine he gave me a surprisingly firm squeeze, that I took as a warning.

Being so close, I could feel the heat of his breath on my lips, as he murmured, "Sweetheart, I don't think I'd risk poking the bear if I were you. Because right now, I would love nothing more than to throw you over my shoulder and carry you back to my bed, so we could enjoy each other to the fullest. But it's never going to happen." And with that, he let his hand drop.

Just being that close and breathing in his musky scent, my nipples were rock hard, and poor pussy was clenching like crazy. Of course, after going months without sex, just getting up close and personal with a hunk like him could do that to a girl.

When he dropped his gaze and noticed the state of my nipples, I wanted to laugh at the way he shook his head, and stared up at the sky, as though hoping for some form of divine intervention, obviously to help him find a way to keep his hands off me.

Finally, he looked me in the face and looking a little flustered, he suggested, "Why don't you go put on some clothes, and I'll make us something for dinner."

Though I nodded, and sashayed my ass back into the cottage, I had news for him, he might not know it, but I had a sex drive that wouldn't quit. And now that I knew for sure that his son had dumped me, and left me all alone up here with his drop-dead gorgeous father, I knew I wouldn't have any problem with us winding up in bed together, no matter how it happened.

Actually, if I was going to be honest, I was kind of looking forward to it. Not necessarily to get back at Jeremy, but just to do something that would finally make me feel good, when I'd been feeling so down for so long, since his son had started treating me like I didn't exist.

When I got back to the bedroom, deciding I'd do what he asked, I went to reach for my daisy dukes and little pink crop top, that I had sitting on top of my suitcase. Till I began to smile when I remembered what I'd brought, hoping for some sexy fun with my now ex-boyfriend.

I lifted my suitcase onto the bed, and took a look inside, and I laughed out loud when I realized just how many naughty things I'd brought with me, for what I had hoped would be a wild week away. Though even as I packed them, I had feeling that it was never going to happen. And of course, I was right.

Well, this week might still be wild, but it just wouldn't be with Jeremy. Since he'd made it pretty clear that he wasn't interested in having anything to do with me anymore.

Deciding to have a little fun, I grabbed my sheer shimmery white, mesh sundress that I knew he could see right through. Slipping it over my head, I eyed myself in the mirror, and started to smile. I wouldn't exactly be naked, but I'd still be pretty exposed, since I could still see my nipples, as well my bare puss and pert little backside, clear as day.

I thought if Denny didn't think this was sexy enough to cross the line, then he'd have to really be determined to keep his hands off me.

I decided to add my sexiest black heels that I'd packed to complete the look, just in case Jeremy and I went out for dinner.

But I knew staying in and teasing Jeremy's dad, would be so much more fun than having to go out and behave myself in a restaurant with other people.

The moment I stepped out of the bedroom, Denny standing at the kitchen counter, lifted his gaze, and the way his eyes flared, I swear he almost swallowed his tongue.

He had been tossing a salad, but now his hands were suspended in mid-air, as his eyes traced a slow path over my body.

"Is that what you're wearing for dinner?" he finally asked, once he'd found his voice.

"Remember, I thought I was having a sexy week away with your son. And he told me not to bother with clothes, so..." I looked down at myself and shrugged. "This is the only type of thing I packed, along with a few string bikinis to go swimming."

Of course, I could have put on a bra and panties, and covered up a little more, but this was so much more fun, just seeing his reaction.

I loved the way his chest was heaving, as he carefully nodded his head, before forcing his attention back onto loading our plates up with steak and salad.

I also noticed he'd taken his shirt off, and was wearing a bathing suit, that was doing nothing to hide his nice thick bulge. A bulge that seemed to be visibly pulsing, now that he had his gaze trained back on my perky twins and little shaved pussy, that also seemed to be making him breathe really hard.

Clad in just his bathing suit, I was thrilled to be able to see more of his tanned, toned body. His furry chest just looked so uber manly, trailing a path all the way down to the promised land. That I could hardly wait to run my fingers through and go exploring to see what I could find.

"You didn't even bring any jeans?" he asked, with his eyes still darting over me as we sat down facing each other at the long, oak dining table.

"It's too hot for jeans. Don't you find it hot in here tonight, Denny?" I asked, doing my best to keep a straight face.

He started chuckling. "Yeah, thanks to you, I feel like I'm burning up. You can dress any way you want, sweetheart, but I'm not going to lay a finger on you." Then he looked me in the eyes. "No matter how much you might want me to."

I shrugged and reached for my wine glass. "Well, at least I brought some toys. Since your son hasn't touched me in months, I thought I'd better bring something to entertain myself."

He put down his fork, and studied my face, I guess to see if I was kidding. "Are you saying that Jeremy hasn't touched you at all, lately?"

"No." I shook my head, thinking back to how cold he'd become. "That was one of the things we were arguing about before he left. That we had no sex life anymore."

"Do you mind if I ask, what happened between you two?"

I sighed, wondering again, what really had happened to us. "When we first met at work, he was all over me. And within a few days, he told me that I was 'the one.' He just couldn't keep his hands off me. He was always pulling me into the copy room and nearly kissing my face off. We'd only been going out for a few weeks and he shocked me when told me that he loved me. And right away he started talking marriage, and he convinced me to give up my apartment and move in with him."

"Then what happened?" he asked, reaching for his wine.

"When I first moved in, he seemed so happy that we were together. He kept showing me engagement rings on his phone. He even suggested that we should tell our families that we were going to set a date for our wedding. But everything seemed to be happening so fast, that I told him we should wait."

"And, I'm guessing he didn't like that?"

"All I know is that gradually, things changed. At night in bed, he'd give me the cold shoulder and started sleeping facing away from me. And when he stopped kissing me goodnight, I knew something was wrong."

"But what happened? Did he tell you what was bothering him?"

"I noticed he just kept pulling away, every day a little more. And whenever I'd ask, he'd say that everything was fine and that he was just a little stressed with work. We work in the same office, so I knew what he meant, because we both work pretty hard, and we're often under a lot of pressure.

"But eventually, we just stopped having sex. I had a feeling that he was seeing someone else, because he started coming home late and never really had much of an explanation for why he was showing up after I'd gone to bed.

I shook my head, thinking how foolish I was to believe him. "Silly me, I thought he brought me up here, because he wanted to talk things out and try and work on our relationship. Until he finally told me the truth. Or at least as much as he was willing to admit."

"What did he say?"

"He said that since he's only twenty-four, which is the same age as I am, he wasn't ready to settle down yet, and that he still wanted to play the field. He thought it wouldn't be fair to me to keep dragging it out, since he didn't know where we were headed anymore."

I could see that Denny looked annoyed, now that he knew the truth about what his son had done. "After he convinced you to move in with him, he treated you like that?"

"Oh, believe me, I was angry. I said I thought he was a selfish jerk, the way he led me on, telling me he loved me and that he wanted us to get married, and buy a house together. When obviously, he'd been out banging someone else for months. And probably unprotected, which is why he didn't want to sleep with me anymore."

When Denny came around the table, wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tight around the shoulders, I almost broke down and cried, when he took my side and said, "I am so sorry, Jada. I had no idea. I can't believe my son would do something like that to you."

I kept blinking my eyes, because I did not want to cry as I tried to steady my voice. "Neither could I. But now I've got to find somewhere else to live. And I think I'll have to look for another job. Because I can't imagine bumping into him every day, now that we've split up."

Denny took the seat beside mine and pulled me into his lap. Pressing a kiss on my cheek, he told me, "Jada, I'll help you any way I can."

As I let my hand slide over his arm, I realized just how nice it felt to have someone holding me again, since it felt like it had been forever.

"You don't owe me anything, Denny. I think it's nice that you're letting me stay here for a week, so I can try and decide where I'm going."

Then looking down, I smirked when I realized what was pressing up hard against my backside.

He gave me an awkward smile. "Sorry. That's what happens when I've got a beautiful woman in my lap." Then he nodded at our dinner and lifted me back into my chair. "We should probably eat these steaks before they get cold."

When he took his seat across from me again, he picked up his wine glass, and asked, "If you don't mind my asking, how long has it been since you and my son..."

"Have had sex?"

He nodded.

"I guess, it's been about four months. I noticed that things started changing around Valentine's Day, when I got a feeling that he was seeing someone else, because he didn't even want to touch me anymore."

I noticed his hand was a little shaky as he put down his glass, obviously thinking about me feeling deprived, and probably realizing just how happy I'd be to finally feel needed and wanted again.

If, the two of us we were to give in and have sex, of course.

I'd just finished my last bite of steak, and noticed I really was feeling a little warm. I reached for the neck of my dress, and fluttered it over my breasts to get a little air on my body.

Letting his gaze drop to my heaving twins, he said, "You really are a gorgeous woman, Jada. And I think my son needs to have his head examined, if he could walk away from someone as lovely as you."

Not even sure what to say, I looked down at my plate and murmured, "Maybe I just wasn't enough for him."

"Bullshit!"

I sat back and laughed. I was so shocked that he'd say that. "How would you know? Maybe I suck in the sack."

Shaking his head, he laughed, too. "Honey, with that sexy mouth and killer body, I have a feeling you'd know exactly what you're doing. And any man would be crazy to turn down a chance to be with you."

"Including you?" I asked, pinning him in place with a look he couldn't ignore.

He went quiet for a moment. Then instead of responding, he stood up and quickly started clearing away our empty plates.

When he came back with a plate of cheese and grapes, he took the seat beside me and explained, "Now that I know what happened, even if you and my son really are done with each other, I still don't think the two of us connecting is going help anything."

"Why do you think that?"

Sliding his hand into my hair, pulling me towards him, he touched his lips to the corner of my mouth and whispered, "Because I've already got a pretty strong feeling if we ever did connect, I might never want to let you go."

I was so shocked, and just so touched, I didn't even know what to say. I wanted to throw myself in his arms, and kiss him silly, now that I knew he was at least attracted to me.

But I hesitated, wondering if he might be right, and maybe we shouldn't step over the line. Considering that I had no idea where I was going to wind up. Though it could even be back in Vancouver. Which meant if we got together, and then I left, he'd be the one still here, on his own.

After dinner, I had a shower and brushed my teeth, before I got in bed. I'd turned out the light, but I couldn't stop thinking about Denny, imagining him naked in the room right next door looking hotter than hell, maybe even getting himself off.