Making the Perfect Husband - Step 01

Story Info
A loving wife begins the process of shaping her husband.
2.5k words
4.34
30.1k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue

Can you love someone and still be unhappy in your marriage? I discovered the answer was yes and so I figured out what was wrong, why I was unhappy, and then I did something about it. I loved my husband, Jack, then and I love him even more now.

This is the story of how I trained him, how he became my willing slave. It took work, and it was a slow process, but now he is mine, completely under my control.

I thought about the problem for weeks, what the cause of my unhappiness was. Then, once I figured it out and I decided what the goal was, I began preparing. I installed key logger software on his computer and installed tracker software on his phone. Information and intention made him mine.

I have included entries with journal entries from my husband, interspersed with my entries, that I had him supplement with his recollections. I had no idea he occasionally wrote things in a physical diary. I think he must have made entries when I was out with the girls. We really had grown apart.

I didn't discover his journal until I had him move his stuff into the guest room to make the Master Bedroom my domain. I read his journal through and asked him some questions to clarify his thoughts. I edited and summarized his words a bit, but I like to think I kept intact the essence of what he wrote. His words cleared up some questions and misconceptions I had, and I hope they do the same for you.

I limit his computer usage, so I doubt he will ever see this, but if he does, I love you darling.

Step 1 -- The Bet

We were two adults living parallel lives in the same building, the same town, even many of the same friends. We loved each other, but I don't think we liked each other very much. We never talked, not about anything important anyway, often settled for the evening in different rooms of our house after dinner, and only occasionally touched or made love.

We had grown far enough apart that I needed to prepare him, reignite his interest, while keeping my distance. I focused on being sexy for him, for me too I suppose. I felt like I had turned into a sitcom mom without the wisecracking kids, and I needed to shake things up for me as well as for him and our marriage. I also wanted him primed. I started wearing his favorite perfume more often and dressing a bit sexier. Nothing drastic, but he noticed.

I have always prided myself on my looks, and entering my mid-thirties I was still good looking, long dark hair and a trim body that I knew my husband still enjoyed. As I dressed up and worked to subtlety make him more aroused, I put a chill on our bedtime fun and games. Not a full or sudden stop, but a slow tapering, less and less. I knew he was masturbating more and more, but for now I let him have that lesser outlet for his desire.

All the while I was waiting for my chance. Jack and I often made semi-serious bets on various things, and I was waiting for a sure thing. One weekend I perused his email and saw one from his best friend, Alex and his longtime girlfriend had broken up. I didn't think much about it until Jack mentioned that Alex was starting to talk about marriage.

I had to act before Jack read his email, so ... "you want to bet?"

"What do you mean?"

"I don't think they are right for each other. They are much more likely to break up."

Jack has always looked up to Alex and his way with women, never noticing that the only reason he had a string of girlfriends is none of the relationships lasted very long.

"I'll take that bet."

"OK, if in the next three months they are engaged you win, if they are broken up, I win. If they stay as they are, it is a push. If I win, I want a full weekend, Friday night through Sunday night, with you as my servant and sex toy. What do you want?"

I am pretty sure the words that made the biggest impact were "sex toy", and he was on board, even if he lost, he figured he would win, as it had been over a week since we made love and longer since we had had great sex.

"I want a whole week where we have sex whenever I want."

We shook on it, both sure that no matter what we were both winners. Jack doesn't check his email much on the weekend and so he didn't find out he had lost until Sunday night. I spent the whole time wet with anticipation, so horny I wanted to jump his bones repeatedly, but I stuck to the plan.

Even after Jack read his email, he didn't say anything to me. We both went to work Monday morning. Before having a slave, I cooked on Mondays, so I was cooking when he arrived from work and still nothing. That night in bed I didn't have to pretend my iciness, I was annoyed that he had not confessed that he had lost. I found out much later that the delay was because he was concerned about his friend and wanted to talk with him and make sure Alex was OK and that the breakup really was final. There is a reason I love him; he is a good man.

Tuesday evening, as he served the steak, veggies, and fresh baked bread that he made, he finally came clean.

"You were right Jess, Alex and Beth broke up. You are amazing. You want me as your sex toy this weekend?"

"Yes. I want you home as soon as possible after work, and when you get home, I want you naked and waiting in our bedroom, on the floor at the foot of the bed for when I come home. Think you can manage that?"

"Yes ma'am," he said grinning ear to ear.

The rest of the week I prepared. I dressed even sexier and did my best to keep him aroused; I also put off his advances, telling him I was saving it for this weekend and telling him he had better save up his energy for me. The poor man was nearly beside himself all week.

Wednesday night Jack went out with the boys, a luxury I seldom allow him anymore, and I took the opportunity to spend some time on his computer. I went through his porn -- yes, all men have porn -- and I made some changes. I wanted more assertive women and fewer helpless damsels. I didn't want to be too obvious, just a deletion here and new picture there. I also took that opportunity to do some searching around FLR, Femdom, Chastity and such, not only on search engines but also a couple shopping sites and even a bit on social media.

I wanted to influence how the internet saw him, the images and search results my husband got. It probably didn't matter, but I wanted to push every button possible. I wanted him to be surrounded. I wanted to start to normalize the idea of a woman in charge.

I also curated the movies and as much as possible the TV we watched that week. Nothing over the top, just more assertive woman and men who went along. In fact, throughout the process, until he surrendered completely to me, I did everything I could to soften the ground. I wanted him to give himself to me, thinking it was his own free will. It was many hours of work, but it has paid for itself many times over.

When Friday finally arrived, I was not sure who was more excited, Jack or me. I made sure to be a bit later than normal, I wanted him waiting there naked, full of anticipation.

I had chosen a simple, even severe, outfit for Friday, with my hair pulled back and heels a good inch higher than normal for me. I settled my expression into one of disapproval and walked into the room. I figured he would be waiting on the bed, but no, there he was naked and on the floor at the foot of the bed.

I walked over to the chair, sat down, and took a leather collar out of my purse. "Come here Toy, kneel before me."

Smiling and clearly enjoying the game, he walked over, as aroused as I have ever seen him, and kneeled in front of me. My mouth went dry, and I was so nervous I could hardly speak. Clearing my throat, and putting the collar on him I said, "Repeat after me ... I, Jessica's Toy, swear to obey and serve her to the best of my ability for as long as I wear this collar."

In that moment I wanted him. I wanted to keep him collared forever, I wanted to spank him to see if I enjoyed him thrashing under me as much as I hoped, I wanted his cock confined in a cage, I wanted everything. But I had to be patient.

We both had a great deal of fun that weekend. I tied him up lightly (he almost certainly could have escaped if he wanted, and knew it), I made him eat me out (something he had only seldomly done since we were married three years ago), but I also had sex with him, as much as he could take.

I insisted that I be on top, but other than that I am sure it was everything he dreamed it would be. We stayed in the house all weekend and he wore the collar every minute of it -- no showers for him, only a bath that we took together in our oversized tub. And yes, my Toy shampooed my hair and washed my back.

That Sunday evening, I wanted to know how he felt and to reinforce what we had done, so I tied him up in the bed and we talked over the weekend, talking over how it made us feel, what we liked and didn't like. I led the questions, being clothed, and not tied down is quite an advantage in discussions, but I really was interested in what he had to say.

I also used that opportunity to stroke him all over as we discussed various topics. When I asked about how it felt being collared, tied up, or about the (very light) spanking I had given him I made sure I was stroking his privates, for other topics less so.

My goal for the whole weekend was to make being my Toy a wonderful experience, especially in contrast to the somewhat distant and sexless affair I had made our marriage the last few weeks. Jack enjoyed the weekend as much as I had hoped. When training a man, the stick is important, but at the beginning the carrot is critical.

I untied him and removed the collar and then gave him a long, slow, and passionate kiss. As I stood up from the bed, "there are only two ways that collar is going back on you, I am going to order it on you, or you are going to beg me for it on your hands and knees."

As he processed that I went off to get ready for bed. He was ready for more sex, but I proclaimed I was tired and went to sleep, happy and excited that step one was done.

Jack's Journal -- First Excerpt

Well, that was unexpected. Jess and I had not had that much sex together in forever. I still can't believe how it went down though. When we made our silly bet, I figured it probably wouldn't pay out either way any time soon and maybe never. I would have guessed the bet would be forgotten as a silly joke, long before anything happened between Alex and Beth, but almost before we made the bet Jess had won.

Even then my guess was the weekend would involve some dress up and maybe a little sex. In the days leading up to it, I kind of found the whole idea of it kind of embarrassing. I don't see the point of sex toys and role-playing and weird clothing.

Don't get me wrong, I love sex. I love it enough that I never needed any of that stuff to get me going. Now that I think about it though, Jess and I had really drifted apart the last few months, especially sexually. If that is what she needed, then I guess I had no complaints.

The two strangest parts of the weekend were the beginning and end. Kneeling there, looking into her very serious face as she bent over me with a thick level collar in her hands intimidated me more than I thought it could. Being naked didn't help, and neither did reciting some phrase about serving and obeying her.

Sunday night was much more enjoyable. I was initially a bit put off when she had me lie down in bed and tied me down, with my wrists tied together and then tied to the headboard, and similarly my ankles tied with ropes that secured them to the footboard, but separately so my legs were forced a bit apart.

After I was tied down though, all we did was talk. She wanted to know about what happened, well not what happened, but how I felt about it. It made sense to me, we had never done anything like this before and she wanted to check in and make sure I was OK.

Jess always took being in charge very seriously, and clearly if she was going to be in charge of a sexual weekend she wanted to know how I felt about it, what I liked, and how I thought she did. I thought she did great, she clearly had planned it out and there were no embarrassing screwups, boring parts, or anything. Later that night, while Jess was in the bathroom, I checked out our headboard and footboard, and found where she had installed the bolts that she used to secure the ropes to for the debriefing.

The absolute best part of the debriefing was when she started off checking over my body for markings or anything. It kind of seems like she just wanted to fondle me though, and I had no complaints about that. Her stroking me all over, while I was tied up and trying to answer her questions was distracting, but in the best way possible.

It was a great weekend, and I think maybe this might break the ice between us a bit. I am going to pay more attention to her, and maybe get lucky this week. It is dumb to write this, but it is as if I had forgotten how much I love having sex with Jess. My only complaint about the weekend, and I didn't have the heart to tell Jess, is how cold the house was. It was uncomfortable wandering around naked all weekend with the furnace on its weekend settings. I upped the thermostat program settings for weekends, next time I don't want to be so chilly.