All Comments on 'Making the Perfect Husband - Step 01'

by AnsibleQuark

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So you're married to a spineless sissy wimp and you claim to love him? Horse shit. Not a chance. You'll just use him and throw him away because you'll find out you don't need a slave, you need a real man who will not let you manipulate or use him. You need strength, not weakness and your current joke of a husband will become boring and useless to you. You've mistaken selfishness for love and mindless obedience for commitment. Stupid woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Seems like making the perfect husband is rather boring.

Adrian18255Adrian18255about 1 year ago

Nicely written and well told, looking forward to reading more of your work. 5stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Keep up the writing! Hope to see this story unfold!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This husband is one stupid fucker, how couldn't he not see the road she was leading him down? Want time a wife Suddenly Starts initiate kinky acts, beware something is happening. And his wife, what a canniving bitch. Wanting to turn her husband in to a slave, then cage his cock, what next cuckold him! If hubby was so stupid, he'd be ready turn the table on her a make her the fuck cum pie, to fix her..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Clever premise.

But sorely lacking in details.

Just saying she was stroking his privates isn't nearly specific enough. How did she stroke him? What did she say while doing it? What did she think his reaction was? What did he think it was? Did he want more? How do we know? Etc.

Three stars.

dommasterjimdommasterjimabout 1 year ago

Hmmmm.. Interesting story in here... Let's wait and see what else reappears...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She is one evil cunt and he's the dumbest person on the planet. A piece of wood could see what she was doing and what guy keeps a journal. The last time I was asked to journal, was from a court ordered therapist as I was divorcing the skank I was married to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So woman turns into manipulative narcissist. Per usual on this website. Lemme guess because all of these stories turn into the same exact cookie cutter plots.

She's gonna go more and more femdom. Demand more from him and he's going to hate it. But his cock will twitch which of course means yes. She'll then start fucking around and ignoring her husband because why should she pay any mind to the man she once married and had vows with? Then the story will end with her with all the money, power, and control.

Same

Fucking

Story.

Good job on being entirely carbon copy as everyone else. Was the five days it took to post this 'story' worth it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

lost me at the femdom tag. Pure sign of misandrist bullshit incoming.

wgaiuswgaiusabout 1 year ago

You should know that a story with the same title was published here in 2010.

Don't take the negative comments too seriously. There's a guy or guys who go around to every femdom story making pretty much the same garble with each one. I'll post my own comments later.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

How many of these same old lame stories about how much the wife loves her husband but something is wrong, oh yeah he has a free will and his own thoughts and I have to fuck hi and not all the real men that I admire because they are real men unlike what I created at home. Who likes this shit? I can’t believe all the guys who drool and stroke to this trash while expounding on how they wish it were them. There are many women out there who will gladly let you work and give them the money and turn you into a comical parody while they have the best life.

lamb2001lamb2001about 1 year ago

Wow! Mr or Ms Anonymous is really on rampage here. You must have touched a nerve. Well done, AQ. I enjoyed this first chapter very much, particularly the journaling angle, and also her preparations. Looking forward to reading the rest!

ChastegeneChastegeneabout 1 year ago

I’m gonna be one that’s gonna say I really like the story, it’s a great beginning.

vietnamvet14vietnamvet14about 1 year ago

I am a big follower of female domination, and this story starts out on the right note. I can hardly wait to read the following chapters because it seems to me that the writer is going to do well.

mattenwmattenw12 months ago

"This is the story of how I trained him" there might be a lot of opinions in this world but if you're trying to sell us that love has something to do with "training someone" then you obviously have in your head only hot air!

joela_99yjoela_99y10 months ago

Hey AQ, ignore the nay sayers. Why someone would read a story about a topic they find abhorrent is beyond any logical thought. So far i thing it is pretty good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous