Making the Punishment Fit the Crime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hesitantly, I reached out with my right hand and began to fondle Mother's breasts. The moment that my hand touched her breast, Mother drew in a deep breath, but otherwise continued to lay still. As I ran my fingers over her nipples, they began to harden. Several minutes passed before I took the next step.

Moving my hand gently across Mother's stomach, I placed my hand on Mother's pussy. I could feel her clitoris as I ran my middle finger across her slit and gently probed the entrance to Mother's pussy. As I placed the end of my finger slightly inside, Mother whispered, "Donnie, please don't. This is so wrong. Maybe we shouldn't do this." But despite her words, I continued to push my finger into her moistening pussy. As I thrusted further inside her, Mother grabbed my arm and moaned softly. Again, she implored me to stop. "You shouldn't be doing this to your Mother. Please don't put your finger in me."

Despite her pleas, Mother did nothing to stop me. Plunging in and out of her wet pussy, I noticed that Mother was slowly rotating her hips in rhythm the movements of my finger. Mother's juices coated my finger as I explored her tight pussy. Using my thumb, I found her clitoris and slowly began to circle it.

Without opening her eyes, Mother reached with her hand and ever so slightly grabbed my hardening cock. Her soft, warm hands quickly caused me to become fully erect. Seemingly hesitant at first, Mother tugged on my shaft as I continued to press my finger deeper and deeper into her pussy. With increasing frequency, she stroked my cock with enthusiasm. For several minutes, we masturbated one another until Mother drew a deep breath, squeezed her legs together, and arched her back suddenly. Her body stiffened as the waves of her orgasm swept over her. I withdrew my finger and prepared to mount my mother.

I drank in the sight of Mother's nude body before me. Still dressed in her robe, her legs were slightly parted, her pubic hair wet from our encounter. Mother's breathing caused her breasts to rise and fall as she came down from her orgasm. I looked down on Mother for several minutes, my lust rising higher and higher. Pulling myself along her body, I lay on top of Mother, our chests and stomachs smashing against each other. Positioning my cock at the entrance of her pussy, I eased my cock forward into her pussy.

As the tip of my cock forced her pussy lips apart, Mother abruptly froze and immediately began to fight me off her. She began to plead with me. "Donnie, I can't do this. We must stop. Please Donnie, I can't go through with this."

I tried to quiet her fears. "Shhhh, Mother. Everything is fine. We can do this. Please relax." As she tried to push me off, I pushed further into her pussy. She continued to plead with me to stop, but I knew what I had to do. I slowly plunged my cock in and out, further and further inside her.

"Oh, Donnie, this is so wrong. We must stop. Please don't do this to me." Nevertheless, she wrapped her arms and legs around me and pulled me forward. Locking in our embrace, she pleaded with me to stop. "Donnie, please stop," she quietly whispered over and over. Nevertheless, I was deep in my own mother's pussy, my cock plunging in and out.

I felt my own orgasm beginning to rise, and I pulled Mother close with my arms. Sensing my coming orgasm, mother's eyes flew open with the realization that I was about to cum inside her. "Donnie don't cum in me! I'm not on any type of birth control!" Her stern look momentarily stifled my orgasm, but her grim look melted away as she began to orgasm as well. Over and over, mother pleaded with me not to cum in her, but she drew me tighter and tighter to her with her legs and arms. Even if I had wanted to, I could not have pulled out with her clinging to me so tightly.

I plunged my cock into her pussy as far as I could as my sperm came rushing out. I heard mother cry out in ecstasy. "Donnie, you are cumming in me!! Cum in me baby! Cum in me!" My balls emptied into mother over and over while she continued to hold me tight.

I laid there on mother for a long while, my slowly deflating cock leaving a trail of cum across the bedspread as it fell from mother's pussy. Mother unfolded her arms and legs from me, and I pushed myself over to lay down beside her. For a long while, we both lay there, our heavy breathing slowly returning to normal.

I turned to her. "Mother, I'm sorry. I know you told me to stop, but we had to do it. Please forgive me."

Turning her face to look at mine, she simply said, "I love you."

We continued to lay there for an hour, each locked in the other's embrace. I broke the silence. "Mother, I think we should try it again." Mother smiled and for the first time, kissed me on my lips. At first, our kiss was one that you would expect from a mother and son. Softly on the lips, we touched each other's lips with short, light kisses. But as we continued, our mouths began to open slightly, and our tongues began to touch one another ever so lightly. As our passion began to rise, the light touching of our tongues gave way to deep French kissing. I pulled mother close, her breasts pressed against my chest, her pussy pushing against my hardening cock.

I wanted mother on top, so I pulled her onto me. With her breasts smashed to my chest, I felt me cock once again at the entrance of her pussy and I pushed inside. Pressing her lips to mine, mother kissed me deeply, passionately, all the while moaning with pleasure. Straddling me, she began to work her hips, riding my cock up and down. With wild abandon we continued to fuck ourselves into ecstasy. I again began to feel my rising orgasm.

"I am going to cum in you again!" I exclaimed.

"Oh, Donnie, cum in me baby. Fill me with your baby juice", mother exclaimed.

I couldn't hold back my orgasm any longer, and I tightly grabbed my mother by the waist as she gripped my arms. I felt my balls spasming again and again.

Lying there, we fell into a deep sleep, my mother on top of me with my cock still inside her. We awoke several hours later. Pulling her from the bed, I led her to the shower in her bathroom where we enjoyed a long, warm shower. We used the time to quickly rinse away our encounter, only to find ourselves wrapped in an embrace. I spun Mother around and pressed her back to the wall. Kissing and exploring each other's body, I briefly slid my cock between her legs for several minutes before I dropped to my knees and began to lick her pussy with total abandon. As I licked her clit and forced my tongue into her pussy, I tasted the unmistakable taste of the female sex. With wild animal lust, I licked her clit over and over. To encourage me, she placed both hands behind my head to pull my face to her before she orgasmed for another time.

Pulling her from the shower, I dried Mother with a towel and lovingly dressed her in her robe. Still dripping from the shower, I stood naked in front of Mother. "I want to look at all of you," Mother quietly said as she stepped back from me. Looking at me from head to toe, Mother simply said, "I want to taste you" before got down on her knees. Taking my cock in her mouth, Mother slowly engulfed my cock until she had all of it in her mouth. From my vantage point, I watched Mother pull me close with her hands on my butt while my cock went in and out of her mouth. Mother was a natural at sucking cock, her lips perfectly sealed around my shaft as it pressed into her mouth and down her throat. Placing my hands behind her head, I guided Mother back and forth along my cock. At last, if felt my orgasm rising. "Mother, I'm about to cum," I warned her. But she did not stop. Relief came with my balls forcing hot jism into her mouth. Mother never flinched, greedily drinking my seed as I forced her head forward with my hands. I saw her swallow before she stood and kissed me gently on the cheek.

Over the next few days, we continued to "practice" our sessions together, coupling over and over throughout our house. Neither of us would admit that we were no longer making sure that we could perform when the time arrived. Our pleasure was overtly displayed for each other. We had transformed from mother and son to committed lovers.

Ten days after Smith's visit, I found Mother sitting in the living room. As I entered the room, she stood and handed me the expected pest control flyer. It had come in the morning mail. Although we were anticipating its arrival, we had not fully come to terms that we had a debt to pay. We made small talk about its arrival for a few minutes. I then picked up my phone and called the number on the pamphlet. A woman answered the call.

"Your names, please," the woman said.

I answered, "Donnie Waring and Melissa Waring."

"Oh, yes, Mr. Waring. I have recorded message for you. Standby." I few moments later, a synthesized voice came on the line.

"Mr. Waring, you and your mother are to appear at the southwest corner of Main Street and 21st Avenue at 1:00 p.m. tomorrow. Mr. Waring, you must wear a coat and tie. Your mother is to wear a dress appropriate for a formal occasion along with a garter belt and hose. There is a mailbox 10 feet west of the corner. Stand by that mailbox facing east. A black limousine will approach you from behind. Do not attempt to look at the driver. The car will stop with the right passenger door beside you. Open the door and get in. Once you are inside, you will receive further instructions. If you need for these instructions to be repeated, press 1. If not, press 2."

I had been writing down the instructions, so I pressed 2. The phone went dead.

Mother had been listening to the conversation as she sat by me. As I lowered my phone to my lap, Mother and I looked at each other.

"Donnie, I'm afraid. A mysterious car will pick us up and we don't know where we are going? I don't know about this now. Maybe we shouldn't do this. We don't know who will be driving. This could be some serial killer." I could see the concern in her eyes.

"Mother, let's call the number again. Maybe the operator can give us more information about who left this message." I promptly called, but I only got a recorded voice that the number was no longer valid. I looked again at Mother.

"I think we have to go ahead and comply," I said. "I don't think we have a choice." I reminded her of the threat of prison. Grudgingly, we both resolved ourselves that we had to comply.

The next day we dropped our car at a parking lot near the rendezvous. Walking to the corner, we located the mailbox and faced east. Promptly at 1:00 p.m., a black limousine pulled beside us. All of the side windows were tinted a dark color. As instructed, I opened the door for Mother, and I got in behind her. Upon closing the door, it was readily noticeable that the tint on the windows was completely black. We sat beside one another with the dome light illuminating the inside. With a combination of fear and curiosity, I tried the door again. It opened.

A synthesized voice came on over the speakers. "Yes, Donnie, the door can be opened at any time. However, if you open them again before you are instructed, the offer will be rescinded." Looking Mother for approval, I saw her gently nod, and I closed the door.

"Good," the voice continued, "Now, sit back and relax. The ride will last about 30 minutes."

For the next half-hour, we rode in the back with no sense of where we were going. Naturally, we could feel the car accelerate, stop, and turn, but otherwise, we could not tell anything about our location. As we went along on our journey, Mother and I sat in muted silence, our hands clasped together for mutual support. Ever so slightly, we nudged closer together until our hips were smashed together.

Finally, we felt the car come to a stop, and we heard the driver's side door open and close. Next, the synthesized voice directed us in what we were to do. "Leave the car on the left side. Walk towards the back of the car. You will see a black door to your right. Go inside and wait for further instructions."

Opening the car door, I could see that we were in a single-car garage with a door at the end of the car. After Mother got out, I closed the door and walked with her to the black door. I stopped momentarily and looked into her eyes. She nodded to me again, and I opened the door. Inside, there was a small room with a couch, a dressing table and chair, a bathroom sink, and a bottle of champagne in a sterling silver ice bucket. Another door was located on the other side of the room. I closed the door behind me.

Again, the synthesized voice came over a speaker located in the ceiling. "Please relax. No harm will come to you. Feel free to enjoy some champagne before you begin. You can find the glasses on the dressing table. I will give you a few minutes to unwind, after which you will be expected to enter the next room through the door in front of you. Inside that room, I have set up a bedroom for you. What is expected of you is that you have oral and vaginal sex before you leave. I will be watching from a one-way mirror. In case you need it, I have provided Viagra as well as vaginal lube in the nightstands beside the bed. When you are ready, go to the next room."

With that last instruction, the voice went silent. Walking over to the champagne, I uncorked it and poured glasses for both of us. Mother took her glass and sat down on the couch.

Looking up and me, Mother asked, "what do you think?"

"I can't tell you why, but I'm not worried that anyone is going to hurt us," I answered. "Other than he expects us to have sex, I don't think he wants to do us any harm."

Mother downed her champagne. "I agree. I just pray that we won't be recorded or that we are going to be seen by anyone else." I quickly poured her another glass. "And I know this is weird, Donnie, but I am... well, getting a little excited."

I tilted my head and looked quizzically at her. "What are you saying, Mother?"

She had taken another gulp from her glass. Lowering her voice, Mother continued. "I guess I'm saying I'm getting a little bit turned on about someone watching us." She took another drink from her glass. "Just think about it, Donnie. Someone is going to be watching us, a mother and her son, make love. Let me change that. Someone will be watching us fuck our brains out. Right now, I can't wait until you are inside me."

I noticed that Mother's face was flushed red. She then crossed her legs and pulled her dress up to reveal the top of her stockings. "You know Donnie, I have enjoyed getting 'comfortable' with you. I'm almost sorry that we have promised not to continue." She finished her champagne and motioned for more with her glass.

As I filled her glass and then my own, I said, "I have to admit that I feel the same way. Maybe exhibitionism runs in our family." We both laughed at my observation.

We poured two more glasses and quickly downed them. Grasping me by the hand, she looked into my eyes and said, "let's give him a show, my darling son." With those words setting the tone, I pulled her from the couch and walked us both into the next room.

As described by the voice, a king-sized bed sat in the middle of the room, which was ablaze with candles. The only other light was a recessed ceiling light that illuminated the bed from above. The bed had been turned down, and rose petals lay across the bedspread. At the end of the room, a mirror built into the wall reflected the reverse image of the scene.

Walking Mother to the foot of the bed, I turned to face her, our sides toward the mirror. "Ready Mother?" I asked.

"More than you know." She responded.

Pulling her close to me, I began to kiss Mother softly on her lips, which she responded in kind. Slowly, deliberately, we began to explore each other's bodies. Sliding my hand down her back I took her ass cheeks in my hands and began to caress them. Mother leaned her head back allowing me to kiss her neck and ears. I heard her breathing begin to quicken as I reached my left hand to her breast. Immediately, Mother softly moaned as I continued to caress her ass and breast. Reaching down, Mother began to fondle my cock through my pants. I needed no Viagra. I was instantly hard.

With her other hand, Mother pushed my coat to the floor and began to undo my tie. I needed no other encouragement. I reached behind her and unzipped her dress, allowing it to fall to the floor, while at the same time, Mother was undoing my shirt buttons. I stepped slightly back and looked at Mother as she stood there in a white panties and bra, accentuated by her garter belt and hose. Peeling my shirt away, she then undid my belt and pants. As they fell to the floor, I stepped out of my pants and shoes. If anything, Mr. "X" was getting a slow strip tease from us both.

Once again, I pulled mother close and grabbed her ass cheeks in my hands before I unclasped her bra. I pulled her tightly to me, pressing her breasts and erect nipples into my chest. We continued to kiss deeply, passionately.

"Please Donnie, I need you now!" Mother whispered. I needed no further encouragement. I walked her to the edge of the bed, gently picked her up, and placed her in a sitting position. As I grabbed her panties, Mother raised her hips so that I could I pull them off. Propped on her elbows, Mother was noticeably breathing as she spread her legs before me. I was rewarded with a perfect view of Mother's pussy lips slightly spread to reveal the opening to her vagina. Dropping to my knees, I pressed my face to her pussy. As I began to lick her clitoris, Mother leaned forward to clasp the back of my head with her right hand. I continued to lick her clit and push my tongue into her welcoming hole.

"Donnie, you make me feel so good," Mother stammered. "That's it, baby, lick Mommie's pussy. Be a good boy and make Mommie cum." As I continued swirling my tongue around her clit, Mother began to move her hips forward and backwards with the movement of my tongue. Soon, she placed both of her legs over my shoulders, pulling my face into her pussy. As she continued to stroke my hair with her right hand, she placed her left hand on my face. Glancing up at her, I could see that she was looking down on me, enjoying the sight of her son hungrily licking her pussy. Within minutes, I felt her arch her back, while she cried out "THAT'S IT BABY, FUCK MOMMIE WITH YOUR TONGUE!" As she came, I could feel her pussy spasm with her intense orgasm. I continued with my tongue until she began to calm down.

Standing up, I watched Mother pull herself to the top of the bed. I hesitated for a moment to drink in the sight of Mother's naked body. With her legs spread, I could see her pussy wet from our encounter. Then with her left hand, she motioned with her index finger to join her. Pulling myself on the bed, I lay beside her so that her pussy was visible to the mirror. With my right hand, I reached down and pushed my middle finger into her pussy. Again, Mother responded with her arching her back and moaning. After several minutes of finger fucking her, Mother emphatically announced "I need you to fuck your Mommie NOW!"

Rolling on top of her, I pulled her legs up to my shoulders and began to ease into her.

"OH, DONNIE! You feel so good. That's it. Fuck your mother, Donnie."

Slowly at first, I pushed in and out of Mother's pussy. With each stroke I could feel her pussy squeeze my cock as I went in and out. As I felt her wrap her legs around my neck, Mother began to fall in the throes of another orgasm. "DONNIE!! I AM GOING TO CUM. DONNIE CUM IN ME. PLEASE CUM IN ME."

I could not hold out any longer. Feeling like hot lava, my cum erupted from my cock into Mother's pussy. I pushed as far as I could as my balls spasmed over and over.

Coming down from our lofty mountain, I continued to lay on Mother for several minutes until my cock was pushed from Mother's pussy. Rolling over, I lay beside Mother as we gazed into each other's eyes. Mother finally broke the silence.