Making the Punishment Fit the Crime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Donnie", Mother whispered, "he said oral and vaginal sex. I think I should show him what I can do for you." And with that, Mother pushed me on my back and moved down to my cock. Carefully, she made sure that she was visible to the mirror as she took my cock into her mouth.

Having just had an intense orgasm, I did not know how quickly I could recover. But Mother slowly, softly suckled my cock. Within seconds, I felt my cock responding. Soon, I was as hard as before.

I wasn't sure what Mother had in mind, but she continued to suck on my cock. After a few minutes, I was getting closer and closer to another orgasm. But Mother had other plans for my cum. Briefly she raised herself to her knees before she went to her hands and knees. Facing the mirror, she said in a sultry voice, Mother said, "fuck me from behind baby." I sat up, grabbed her hips, and eased my hard cock to the entrance of her pussy. With a gentle push, I slowly began to fuck Mother from behind.

From our vantage point, we could see one another in the mirror. Mother continued her show. "Fuck me, my darling son. I want to feel you cum in me again." From my view, I could see not only Mother's gorgeous ass, but our reflection in the mirror. As I continued to fuck Mother's pussy, I could not help but to wonder what it was like for Mr. X behind the mirror. Here was a mother and son breaking all taboos with such abandon. Our faces were clearly visible as I pushed my cock in and out of Mother.

Leaning forward, I placed my hand on Mother's breast as I explored the depths of her pussy. For that perfect moment, I was violating every inch of Mother's sexuality. The sights and feels of the experience became too much as I inched closer and closer to my orgasm. I could feel Mother close into her own ecstasy as well. "I want to cum in you Mommie," I gasped.

Mother responded, "I need your cum, baby. Cum in Mommie's pussy again."

With those words, I could not hold back any longer. For the second time, I spilled my seed into Mother while she cried out. "DONNIE! THAT'S IT, BABY. GIVE YOUR CUM TO MOMMIE!" Over and over, my cock shot hot sperm into Mother's waiting pussy while she moaned with pleasure.

As we again calmed down from our orgasms, Mother leaned forward on her elbows while I remained deep in her pussy. Eventually, she rolled over and pulled me to her side. Looking into my eyes, she said, "I love you, baby." I responded with, "I love you, Mother." We shared a deep kiss before she nuzzled her face into my neck. We lay there for some time before we heard the voice again.

"Bravo! You obviously are not the first entertainers that I have had here, but I must say you are the best. I am assuming that this was not your first time together."

Looking at the mirror, Mother responded for us. "No. We acted on Smith's suggestion that we get 'comfortable' with one another."

The voice continued. "So, you didn't have a sexual relationship before Mr. Smith's visit? Amazing, I would have thought you were together long before that time. You seemed so experienced with one another. You seem very much...."

"In love?" Mother interjected. "Yes, we are. I would do anything for my son, including having sex with him in front of a total stranger. I guess a mother's love knows no bounds."

"No, I guess it does not," said the voice. "One other question: would you be interested in returning? If so, I would be happy to fund Donnie's education in exchange for regular visits."

I spoke up. "We promised that we would not continue after this experience."

"Too bad. I would have paid a great deal of money for you two. Just in case you change your mind, I will send another flier to your house. Just call the number and I will make the necessary arrangements."

Mother spoke up again. "We will think about it, but I don't think so. I do not want a chance that this would ever become public."

"Very well. You can use the dressing room to clean up and get dressed. Once you are ready, return to the car. As before, do not attempt to look at the driver. You will be dropped off at the same location where you were picked up."

Mother and I looked at each other, stood up, and walked into the dressing room. Using the sink, we cleaned up and began to dress. Afterwards, we returned to the car and sat back in the seat. Soon, we heard the driver's door open and close, and we felt the car moving once again.

After a few minutes, Mother looked at me. "You know we promised not to have sex after we had completed the punishment, but technically...." Mother's voice trailed off.

Looking into her eyes, I finished her thought. "We are not technically finished until we are dropped off at the corner."

Mother leaned over to me and began to kiss me. Reaching down to my pants, she quickly pulled my pants and underwear down to my knees.

"Mother, we better hurry," I said as I pulled her on top of me. Raising her dress to her waist, I could see that she was not wearing her panties.

Looking down with a smile, she said "oops, I must have forgotten them." As she stroked my cock, I began to harden. Within minutes, I was ready to enter Mother for the third time today.

"There has been one thing we haven't done yet, Donnie," Mother said. "I hope you don't mind, but I want you to fuck your Mommie's ass."

Before that moment, I hadn't raised the possibility of fucking Mother in the ass. We had vaginal sex, but I never thought that Mother would entertain that avenue. Apparently, I had underestimated Mother's need for sexual exploration.

Straddling me, I saw Mother had taken one of the tubes of lubricant that had been on the nightstand. With a generous squirt, Mother took a gob of gel and reached behind her ass. With obvious motions, Mother spread the gel on her asshole.

Raising herself almost straight up, she held my dick in her right hand as she guided the head of my cock to her ass. Taking her cue, I spread her ass cheeks as the head of my cock pressed into her sphincter. Slowly, she began to ride my up and down as my cock began to push into her asshole.

Looking past Mother, I wondered if Mr. X was watching as he drove us home.

"MOTHER! I WANT TO FUCK YOUR ASS!" I exclaimed as the head of my cock pushed further and further into her. Her sphincter continued to grip the shaft of my cock as Mother continued to ride me. Soon, I could not hold back any longer, and my orgasm began to rise.

Mother, on the other hand, continued to gaze into my eyes, a slight grin on her face. But just before I erupted, Mother's face began to contort with her own orgasm.

"Cum in my ass, Donnie. I need your cum in my ass. Fuck me Donnie," Mother repeated. Her words sent me over the edge, and I erupted with another load of cum into Mother's ass. As I came, Mother squeezed my cock with her ass, intensifying my orgasm. Over and over, my balls spewed cum into Mother as she kissed me passionately. We were both spent, and Mother just laid in my arms facing me.

The voice came on once more. "We are 5 minutes away from your stop. Thanks for the additional show. Don't forget my offer."

Mother crawled off me and we both dressed. The car came to a halt, and we knew it was our cue. Emerging from the car, we stood on the sidewalk and watched the car drive away. Within a short span, we were in our car and driving home.

Walking into our house, Mother and I waited until the door was firmly closed behind us. I pulled Mother close and kissed her deeply. She responded in kind, and playfully, she squeezed my cock through my pants. As I grabbed her ass, she pulled away and said, "remember our vow. This part of our lives is at an end." I reluctantly agreed and we retired to our respective rooms for the night.

After a few days, another flier came to our house, and we discussed the offer from Mr. X. Although it was tempting, neither of us was sure that Mr. X was the only one watching. The risk of discovery was too great. As for continuing our sexual relationship within our home, we just felt that the boundaries of mother and son had been crossed. We would both have happy memories which we would take to the grave.

At the end of the semester, I again visited with Professor Blake, my guidance counselor. I had been scheduled for the last appointment on a Friday. Walking into the door, Prof. Blake was talking with her assistant. As usual, she was dressed to kill with a form fitting dress and loads of jewelry.

"Donnie, good to see you." Turning to her assistant, she said, "Margaret, no need to stick around. I'll finish up with Donnie. Go enjoy your weekend." Margaret looked ecstatic as she grabbed her purse and left.

"Come in Donnie," Prof. Blake said. Walking behind her into the office, I could not take my eyes off her perfectly shaped ass. I sat down across from her desk. Turning to face me, she hesitated for a moment, then walked to the other chair in front of her desk and sat down facing me. Her low-cut dress allowed me to have a perfect view of two of the nicest tits on the planet.

"Well, Donnie," she began. "I see that all of your fees and tuition costs have been paid for the next year." Tilting my head, I looked curiously at her.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Your tuition and fees have been paid for the next year," she repeated. "You must have impressed someone. I told you that we have anonymous donors here at the university."

"Are you sure?" I asked. "Very sure," she responded.

I sat there in stunned silence. Mr. X had promised to forgive Mother and I, but nothing had been said about future tuition and fees.

"Your mother doing O.K?" Prof. Blake inquired.

It was an odd question, but we had discussed Mother before. "Very well, thank you. She is working at the same company, although a slightly different position."

"I sense that you and your mother are very close. Am I correct?" Prof. Blake stood and walked to the credenza.

"Yes, I suppose we are," I said. But I sensed amiss.

Picking up a picture of a young man that was framed, she held it up to her gaze and with her right hand slowly reached with her fingers toward the face.

"My son and I were very close, that is before his accident. He was killed a couple of years after his father passed away from cancer. After his father died, he became the man of the house." She paused for a moment and turned her head to me. "You remind me of him in many ways. The way you speak. The way you walk." Her voice trailed off. Looking back to his picture, she continued. "I look for any way to relive my memories of him. We were very close, closer than most mothers and sons."

"My mother and I are very close as well." I began to edge out onto the ice. "I would say closer than most. We share a lot together, but some of the things that we have shared are now behind us." I stood and walked over to Prof. Blake. Leaning in beside her, I looked at the picture that she held. "If there is anything I could do...."

It was then that I noticed another framed picture. Further back on the credenza, I saw a photo of her and her son, he in a coat and tie and her in a long formal gown. They were standing beside a black limo.

I turned to look at her face. She had noticed me looking at the picture. I could see a momentary glint of hesitancy in her eyes. I stood deciding what to do next.

"Prof. Blake, this might be forward, but are you free for dinner? I know a little out of the way place that is perfect for a good conversation."

She studied my face for several seconds. I was afraid that I had misread the signs.

Smiling, she said, "sure. Let's do it. But my treat, understand? I won't take advantage of a poor college student."

I couldn't help myself. "I know you are used to luxury, but I can't afford a limo."

"That's O.K," she said with a mischievous grin. "We can skip the limo this time."