All Comments on 'Making up for Lost Time Ch. 01'

by BedroomStatus

Sort by:
  • 69 Comments
herhubherhubover 1 year ago

This part ending was certainly not expected. I would have guessed the teasing might continue and advanced it step by step, to a different setup. But this is hot as well with some really nice things to happen next. Great reading anyway, thumbs up

dickthestick2011dickthestick2011over 1 year ago

I have a fairy good idea where this story is heading. Simon is going to get his wish? Anna is going to get her fertile pussy full of potent boy sperm and have Simon go down on her ? I cannot wait for part 2. Excellent story by the way!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story, I like the tension created by the story and it's not too immediate. I hope the story continues soon and that she finds a way to get her husband involved in some way. I don't like stories with a submissive husband. Good work.

OdiouserOdiouserover 1 year ago

Most Excellent as a first effort. Welcome to the fold. I was impressed by the almost total lack of typos, the kinds of errors that mean the writer relied only upon computer spellcheck...and slow-proofed the work himself. Your oversimplification of the so called Cuck personality was a bit of a bother to me, but understandible since it if so common among reviewers. In fact I have taken goodly pleasure in watching both of wives have sex with other gents, but have never been accused of having small equipment and would have blew the lid off if ever their lovers had tried to belittle me. I just enjoy seeing her have sexual enjoyment, no matter if it is rendered by me or someone else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really like the story, a classic with some novelty elements. It would be nice if in the second part the wife gradually became addicted to the boy's big cock and slowly accepted all his indications or demands. I look forward to Part 2. Greetings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stop with the fucked up cuckold and skank bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

pathetic wimp - 1*

Dylan1Dylan1over 1 year ago

Your first story? You have a lot to live up to now. I would’ve slightly changed the ending but wonderful writing and great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very plausible. Loved it! 5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting beginning. Now just have to see how it turns out. 4 starts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Wow

This could go either in a fantastic way or go down in flames as they say . This first chapter the build up was great. But and this is the big but you have pointed out that the husband has had a vasectomy. Which makes this now a whole big story you have to make sure the wife is on nothing so the sex between Jacob is nothing and her is fantastic and that he comes in her load and loads of times do you understand. In other words the wife has loads of hookups with Jacob she ends up pregnant. And she keeps the baby then Jacob comes back from college. And they do it all over again another child etc etc then Simon looks after the kids Anna and Jacob produce do this story that way you hit loads of fetishes for people the pregnant fetish the Dom fetish the cuckold fetish etc do you understand you hit this just like that your story will go through the roof so to speak. A lot of writers forget that there are tons and tons of readers that have got a pregnant fetish you write your chapter 2 just right you could be a hero to a load of readers so good luck the ball as they say is in your court lol .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good work. It feels real. Real people. Not a porn cartoon. Try to keep it that way in the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Simon is truly a stupid, ignorant man. He's like someone taking his fortune to a casino because it will be fun to win. He plays the high stakes games (that favor the house) and gradually gives his fortune away. Soon he realizes the fortune he once had is gone, it now belonging to someone else. Anna is like a person who found a fortune laying on the ground. At first she is apprehensive about it, but seeing no one willing to challenge her to its possession, she picks it up and runs with it. This kind of fortune is not one a woman like Anna can share with her husband. Point of fact: she won't, it's too private for her to share. Simon and Anna will just have to agree to go their own ways now. Anna will be 'moving on bigger things' from now on. -- 1☆

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellently written

This is a scenario I have thought about many times

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 1 year ago

Well written leading us the readers down a path.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Outstanding

Jaydean409Jaydean409over 1 year ago

Nice!!! Wife needs to become mired in depravity!!!

handpumphandpumpover 1 year ago

Love it,great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice, excited to see where this goes in part 2.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Husband fucked up and now doesn't get to enjoy it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

*1!!!!!!!!! WRONG FUCKING CATEGORY, ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS SHITSTORM HAD NOT ONE FUCKING THING TO DO WITH A "LOVING WIVES" CATEGORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CUCKOLDING A HUSBAND IS NOT, STATED AGAIN, IS NOT A "LOVING WIVES" SCENARIO!!!!!!!!!!!! NEITHER IS A HUSBAND THAT HAS BECOME A WILLING CUCKOLD!!!!!! FOR YOU AND ALL OF THE WRITERS THAT THINK THEY COULD AND SHOULD GET AWAY WITH PUBLISHING A STORY IN THE WRONG CATEGORY JUST TO GET A HIGHER VISIT TOTAL OR UNDESERVED READERSHIP ---- WELL, FUCK YOU AND THE HORSE YOU RODE IN ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! READ THE FUCKING CATEGORIES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE DEFINITIONS BEFORE YOU POST ANY MORE STORIES!!!! JUST TO HELP YOU OUT ---- THE INDEX PAGE FOR LITEROTICA IS: https://www.literotica.com/stories/ AND THE APPROPRIATE DEFINITION FOR THE CATEGORY YOU SOOOOOO WRONGLY CHOSE IS: "Loving Wives - Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more."!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DID YOU WRITE ABOUT A WIFE CUCKOLDING HER HUSBAND????? FUCK YES!!!!!! DID YOU WRITE ABOUT ANY "SHARING" OF A LOVING WIFE??????????? FUCK NO!!!!! DID YOU WRITE ABOUT ANY "SWINGING" OF A MARRIED COUPLE????? AGAIN, FUCK NO!!!!!! DID YOU WRITE ABOUT ANY MARRIED EXTRAMARITAL FUN????? NOT ONLY NO, BUT FUCK NO!!!!!!!! SOOOOOO, IF NONE OF THE ELEMENTS OF THE DEFINITION FOR THE "LOVING WIVES" CATEGORY ARE NOT PRESENT, THEN WHY THE FUCK DID YOU PICK THE "LOVING WIVES" CATEGORY!!!!!!!?????!!!!!! IT IS READILY APPARENT THAT YOU CHOSE THE "LOVING WIVES" CATEGORY FOR ITS LOYAL FAN BASE, NOT YOUR STORY'S CONTENT (CUCKOLDING AND DISRESPECT)!!!!! SOOOOOO, BASICALLY YOU LIED TO THE "LW" READERS, YOU STOLE THEIR READERSHIP AND THEIR READING TIME, JUST SO YOU COULD GET THE UNDOUBTEDLY MISCATEGORIZED STORY READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE BASICALLY A LYING, THIEVING SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS WAS NEVER A "LOVING WIVES" STORY!!!!!! THIS WILL NEVER BE A "LOVING WIVES" STORY!!!!!!! THIS IS NOT A "LOVING WIVES" STORY!!!!! NOT A "LOVING WIVES" STORY!!!!! NOT A "LOVING WIVES" STORY!!!!! NOT A "LOVING WIVES" STORY!!!!! NOT A "LOVING WIVES" STORY!!!!! NOT A "LOVING WIVES" STORY!!!!! NOT A "LOVING WIVES" STORY!!!!!!!!!! NOT A "LOVING WIVES" STORY!!!!!!!!!! NOT A "LOVING WIVES" STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT A "LOVING WIVES" STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT A "LOVING WIVES" STORY!!!!!!!!! NOT A "LOVING WIVES" STORY!!!!!!!!! NOT A "LOVING WIVES" STORY!!!!!!!!!! NOT A "LOVING WIVES" STORY!!!!!!! NOT A "LOVING WIVES" STORY!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stories like this are moronic.

becontree2001ukbecontree2001ukover 1 year ago

One of the best stories I have read on literotica for ages! Looking forward to part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nothing new here, the same boring bs.

OOAAOOAAover 1 year ago

AMAZING story!!!! Congratulations for your first one! Please, go on soon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wasted my time reading this just to find it had no conclusion! BS!

WifeWearsBootsUKWifeWearsBootsUKover 1 year ago

great story TY. Ignore any haters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hopefully this young kid rails the shit out of her several times. Better yet he pumps a baby into her. Teach good old Simon a lesson when he’s paying for their fun for the next 18 years. Please keep this going so we know how it ends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How many horney guys want to cuck there friends mothers . I know a few who have succeeded. One after 28 years of marriage thought her hubby was cheating. Him being her only ever sex partner fell to her kids f20 year old friend. He fucked her every way any porn could ever and she went on to fuck three others .

dreamy_shreyadreamy_shreyaover 1 year ago

Nicely written. So inspired (and a bit jealous) by you, considering this was your first story! Getting so highly rated on a proper cuckold story in LW is a feat in itself. Kudos to you!

Looking forward for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love this!! Can’t wait for next part.

dave631003dave631003over 1 year ago

Love the strong start. Looking forward to reading the continuing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent! More please.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 1 year ago

Nicely done. One oddity though. I don't think I've ever seen parentheses in dialogue before. Minor quibble. All in all quite well done. 5*

amoroneamoroneover 1 year ago

Excellent story, great writing, quality storyline, superb tension. I do hope you write a sequel. It certainly excited me.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 1 year ago

Excellent for a first story. I liked that the 2 men had little idea how to do this, sort of fumbled it all. I even liked how first they had to come to understand each other's desires re the wife. I loved that she found out what they were up to.

I did NOT like that it ended where it did. The boy's gonna fuck her and you should have taken us there. Of course, only you know what your plans are for the length of this story. But you could postponed giving us details while merely establishing that she took him to her bed and rubbed hubby's face in it the next day. Chapter 2 could then have backfilled the details of their "date".

There are fans of cuckold fiction that enjoy SPH and cuck humiliation, and there are fans who do not. I do, and hope Chapter 2 goes in that direction. I've submitted some stories, and my cuckold characters are mostly weak bisexual men whose wives need more than the husband can provide.

idk890idk890over 1 year ago

Good story, waiting on chapter 2. In my opinion, he could of played it off, based on his size & him assuming. That way the txts could be revealed later & the cat & mouse game continues

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To the ‘NOT A LOVING WIVES ‘ commenter; your wound a little tight there buddy , take your blood pressure pills and double up on your psych meds ( you’ve obviously been skipping doses)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How the hell can such a pathetic cuck story score so high? Looks like the writer spends more time on the knees giving blowjobs to elicit a good feedback for the story! From the type of first time commentators one can make out most are the writers own comments or his cabal of fellow cucks!

If u have part two in the works pse burn it or shove it up ur well used holes!!

bobloblaw33bobloblaw33over 1 year ago

Great story. Loved the setup I really hope you continue with this story it has lots of potential. And don't worry about the haters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow!! Holy shit!! This guy has some serious issues. A story submitted to a category he disagrees with should NOT cause you this much upset. Maybe take a break from literotica and spend some time in the real world. This is not something to get so triggered by

“ 1!!!!!!!!! WRONG FUCKING CATEGORY, ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS SHITSTORM HAD NOT ONE FUCKING THING TO DO WITH A "LOVING WIVES" CATEGORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CUCKOLDING A HUSBAND IS NOT, STATED AGAIN, IS NOT A "LOVING WIVES" SCENARIO!!!!!!!!!!!! NEITHER IS A ”

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To the author. I loved this story (found it on Reddit) and can’t wait to see where you go from here. I agree with another commenter that probably the wrong place to end as it was getting very exciting but I’m sure you’ll work it all out in the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Needs more. Hope you detail how (hopefully) she’s educated to enjoy sex wtth the lad and then shares it all with her husband. I need to be creative and find a user name so I can be aware when/if you add more stories. Very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Read the multi part story in its entirety before so you’re not writing this currently.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i loved it, pls do more!!!!!

jonboy1985jonboy1985over 1 year ago

That is stunning absolutely brilliant, please ignore the anon a holes, such sad cretins it really is unbelievable

xperaxperaover 1 year ago
superb

Love the buildup. I wish she thought the husband didn't "know", but its still hot. waiting for part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It needs a part two. Maybe from the time her husband left the house..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why do writers dream about skank wives and being cuckolded? We all know the writer will have the husband give up their balls and man card. And as with all these cuck stories the husband gives away his wife...why don't these wives ever say "NO"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a great story. The interaction between the three characters is fun. Thank you for sharing this.

shewantsmoreshewantsmoreover 1 year ago

Love the story please write more

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

This piece of shit really got the cuck fans howling. OOGAA wet his panties, whilst Dyla and Odiouser are in love with the author now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@jonboy1985 - For the record, you're one of those "anon a holes". Sorry, but putting a fake name on your comments doesn't change the fact that you're still just some anonymous person/script on the Internet...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A very well written but stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, very well written. This story is so believable that the words become pictures.

For me you have hit most of the bases #1 they truly love each other to the point i was invested on all 3 characters.

5 stars 🌟

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife found this and we both enjoyed it tremendously. Over the years she has fucked several of the neighborhood boys and really enjoyed it. Your story is every middle-aged wife's dream! Very well written. Thanks!

DrkmanDrkman11 months ago

Just started on this story but must point out something that way too many authors do. How about letting the husband at least have an average sized dick. Stop with this having the guy always short. Yes the other person can have a large dick or even an average size but maybe way thicker so the women gets some pussy stretching. Just a thought but you made the same mistake, in my opinion, that way too many do.

CanyonaeroadCanyonaeroad10 months ago

Incredible story, great stuff.

FarmerRon1955FarmerRon195510 months ago

Excellent beginning chapter, fantastic buildup!! I gave it 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I thought this would be different, what about her lie, receiving a dick pic, sending him a naked picture. I thought they maybe in this together, but no has to be cuckold. I know where all different, no judgement from me. I personally love the wife sharing, just hate the cuck thing. Well written though, just not for me.

CanyonaeroadCanyonaeroad10 months ago

Having read this story many times now I think it is my favourite cuckold story of all time. Thank you so much Bedroom Status.

dirtyharry6971dirtyharry69717 months ago

Good story good buildup he is a willing cock which I don’t understand, I would much prefer to be the one dominating her, controlling her, and finding the ones that I wanted to watch fuck her, where she had no choice’s in the matter. Listen, haven’t said that five stars very well written worth the read.

cuckoldmotleycuckoldmotley7 months ago

Wonderful first line (and paragraph). One of the best stories that i have read on literotica. Cannot wait to see what happens in Chapter 2. Jacob makes a perfect prospective bull and Simon's vasectomy bodes well for possible future late motherhood. (Also first line ("Mr. ------, are you a cuckold?" brought back a strong memory of a question asked of me by my wife's 2nd to-be BF.)

johnstang2johnstang27 months ago

I gave this very good story 4 out of 5 stars. It would have been nice to know exactly what was going through her mind as well from her POV. That is why I love doing the 3rd POV so much for my stories even though quite a few readers said they don't like it. I get to explore all the emotions and thoughts all the characters are having all the time thus creating a very complex and complete stories in the most descriptive term available (by how all the characters feel and how they view things). Its also the most challenging one to pull off convincingly. I been doing using it so long its almost impossible for me to use any other POV, unfortunately. Which is why I enjoyed this story so much. Its all 1st person and Simon is that person.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBedroomStatus@BedroomStatus
Supporting me here (https://www.patreon.com/BedroomStatus) will give you access to new stories before they are released to the public. A new one-off cuckold story has now gone live on Patreon. Visit there to read it early! Subscribe to my Substack (https://substack.com/@bedr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES