Making Up with Vicki Ch. 03

Story Info
Vicki gives Eric an unforgettable wedding day.
4.8k words
4.76
5.4k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/12/2024
Created 08/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric wanted to believe he still had a bit of good left in him. It was his wedding day, he was getting married to the woman he loved, and they'd be starting their new lives together as soon as they said the words "I do" to one another. Everything else that had happened was in the past, a mistake, and he could be the good man he'd once been again. He truly wanted to believe that. But as he looked around for Vicki, desperate to fulfill his promise to her, he questioned how much truth was in that belief.

"I meant what I said, too. I'm going to fuck you in your bridesmaid dress."

The words rattled around in his skull, had ever since he'd said them to Vicki. As had her response: "You'd fucking better."

He was a cheater, he knew that. The excuse of a momentary lapse in judgment when Vicki had first given him that lap dance was long since dead. Really, it had been dead from the minute he put her on her knees in her studio and fucked her face. And it was certainly dead when he'd fingered her in their entryway, when he stuck it in her ass the night of the bachelorette party. God, he'd done that with Audrey asleep right upstairs, something that should've made him feel overwhelmingly guilty. Instead, it just made him hard all over again, ready to find Vicki and recreate the evening.

But finding Vicki was the problem. She'd texted him about an hour ago, told him to find her as soon as he could get away. And he'd done exactly that, giving his boys the slip first chance he'd gotten. But now, she was nowhere to be found, and he was getting anxious about finding her before the ceremony started.

"Mary!" Eric called, catching sight of one of the other bridesmaids. She was already dressed in her dress, a sleek powder blue number that hung off the shoulders and hugged her upper body tightly before billowing into layered folds of fabric below the hips. It was a stylish, attractive number, and it looked great on Mary and Willa, the two bridesmaids he'd seen so far. But neither of them was the one he was looking for.

"Oh, hey, Eric, looking snazzy!" Mary said with a wave. "You know you shouldn't be over here, though, right? You don't want to catch a look at Audrey in her dress. Bad luck!"

"No, of course not, I was just... have you seen Vicki?"

"Hm, not for a minute," Mary said. "Anne said she needed her help with something and dragged her off, but that was a while ago. I swear, those two have always had a habit of disappearing."

"Do you have any clue where they might've gone?"

"Not really," Mary replied with a shrug. "I just know Anne wanted to talk with her in private. They headed off down that hall, so maybe they found an empty room or something?"

"Thanks."

"See you down the aisle!" Mary called after him.

Eric played it cool as he started down the hallway Mary had gestured to, giving her a friendly wave. He waited until she'd wandered off herself before he started peeking into rooms, hoping to find the two. He wondered if Vicki had perhaps already scoped out a good spot for them to meet up. Not that she would've been likely to take Anne there, of course.

As he looked, he had enough time to start wondering if everything was alright with Anne. Like with Vicki, Eric had known Anne since college, but unlike Vicki, she'd been as much his friend as Audrey's. She was typically soft-spoken and a bit on the shy side, not one to draw much attention to herself. So if something was bothering her enough to bring it up now of all days, it must be a big deal.

He let his mind wander to Anne more specifically. Whereas Audrey had a healthy sex drive and Vicki was... well, Vicki, he'd never had a real sense of Anne. She wasn't big on talking about her personal life, and all he really knew was that she was bisexual. It was one of the few things she'd told him in one of their many one-on-one conversations in school, the main way they'd learned about each other given her general aversion to parties. When she'd told him that much, it had just slipped out, and she'd blushed and stammered out an apology for oversharing. That was her, though, never really wanting to be the center of attention, and it's what he'd been drawn to in her. Though he'd hooked up with Audrey, there had been a time where he thought about asking Anne out. Still, he'd never been able to pin down if she liked him back, and the last thing he'd wanted to do was mess up their friendship.

Still, from time to time, he thought about the missed opportunity. He wondered what it'd be like to be with her, to feel her lithe body under his, to feel the tickle of her brunette curls against his skin, to see if her shy persona would fall away when they--

Eric shook his head. It was his wedding day, and the first time he'd seriously thought about a woman other than Vicki, it wasn't his bride, but another one of her best friends that came to his mind. God, he really was too far gone.

But that's why he needed to fuck Vicki again, one more time. She'd said it herself that first night, he wasn't married yet. That didn't make what he was doing okay, but it was different than if he did it after they were married. On some level, he knew that was bullshit, and he questioned if he ever really could stop. Eventually, he imagined Vicki would get bored with what they had, but with how he was now thinking about Anne...

That was a tomorrow problem. For now, he needed to find Vicki. And as he opened the last door in the hallway, that's exactly what he did. And what he found was an absolute vision.

The room in question was some sort of auxiliary storage, and there were desks, chairs, and tables all over. While most were stored and stacked, some were set-up for use, such as the chair Vicki was sitting in. No, not sitting, lounging, leaned back with her legs up and spread, her bridesmaid dress hiked up around her waist. But he couldn't see her exposed lower half because something was blocking the view. Someone. And as soon as he recognized the mess of curls between Vicki's legs, Eric gasped.

"Anne?"

The brunette froze, her body stiffening at the sound of Eric's voice. After a brief pause, she slowly pulled back from Vicki's snatch and turned. Sure enough, there was Anne -- sweet, shy, nervous Anne -- on her knees, dress pulled down to expose her breasts, and eating out the maid of honor. Vigorously, if the glistening mess of her face and chin was anything to go by. She gave Eric a sheepish smile and slight wave, as awkward and unsure in this moment as she always seemed to be.

"Hey, Eric, um... I guess there's no point saying this isn't what it looks like, heh."

"I... no, I guess not," was all he could get out; the blood normally reserved for rational thought was already zooming somewhere else.

"I... okay, listen, I know how this looks," Anne began, rubbing her mouth with the back of her hand. "Heh, I guess I just said that, but... so, like, you know Vicki and I were college roommates, right, and like, I told you I was bi, remember? And, well... I mean, I don't now if Vicki ever told you she was, but like, obviously, right? And she was, you know... we helped each other discover ourselves, and sometimes we still..."

Anne buried her face in her hands, not really sure how to continue. It gave Eric a chance to glance to Vicki, who was all smiles. "Sometimes we still fuck, is what I think she's trying to say."

"I know it's your wedding day, I'm so sorry!" Anne blurted, a blush spreading across her cheeks.

"And we really shouldn't have, I know that, but prep has been so stressful, and god, she just looked so good in the dress, and she didn't say no when I asked, so like... and then she started squeezing my ass right in the room with the other girls, that got me all hot and bothered, and... that's TMI, sorry. Sorry for all of this, I should really go."

As Anne had been explaining, Eric could only stare, dumbfounded. Now, he found himself glancing to Vicki, who gave him an approving nod, and he realized that on some level, she'd planned this. She'd wanted him to find her with Anne, wanted him to have even more incentive to give in and fuck her on his wedding day. And as he looked at her, felt himself painfully hard not just for her, but for Anne as well, he realized that this was everything he wanted. That this was never going to stop after he was married; he knew that whatever carnal pleasures Vicki offered, be it one of his soon-to-be wife's best friends or some other sexual treat, he'd always give in.

And he could accept that, because the sinful look in her eyes told him it would always be worth it, Audrey be damned. That realization made it all the easier to put a hand out and stop the babbling Anne as she tried to stand up, holding her down on her knees. As she looked up at him with uncertain eyes, he accepted he was probably not a good person, but he would certainly be having a good time.

"Eric?" Anne asked.

"Since you're down there anyway," he said, starting to unbutton his pants, "you might as well enjoy yourself."

"Holy shit..." Anne muttered, looking at him in disbelief, but making no move to get away as he moved his hand up to her head. "When she said you were... I just thought it was dirty talk, that she was... you've really been having sex with Vicki?"

"Not 'having sex,' babe," Vicki said, dropping out of her chair and onto her knees behind Anne. "He's been fucking the shit out of me. Hm, or into me, given certain encounters."

"But... Audrey?"

"What she doesn't know," Vicki said in a singsong voice.

"Shit..." Anne whispered again as Eric's hard member sprang free from his pants. She stared at it, then up at him, still stunned. For his part, Eric loved it; even with Vicki's juices still evident on her face, Anne still looked so cute and innocent. "We... we shouldn't..."

"I'm not forcing you," Eric assured, making no move forward or back; his dick was mere inches from her parted lips. "But if you want to... it's there."

"I know you want it, Anne," Vicki said, placing her head on her friend's shoulder. "You've wanted it since college, ever since he asked Audrey out instead. Well, here it is, so why not let yourself have it?"

Anne bit her lip, still staring up with those innocent eyes. So innocent, even on her knees, that Eric thought she might still get up and leave after all.

A thought he stopped worrying about as she leaned the last few inches and put the tip of his cock into her mouth.

"Fuck, yeah," Eric groaned, pushing forward just slightly to sink even more of his member into her mouth. She took it willingly, like the good girl he'd always suspected she was.

"That's a good girl," Vicki whispered, unknowingly echoing his thought. She pushed Anne's head deeper onto Eric's dick, the sensation sending him gripping at one of the tables next to him. He gripped it harder as Anne's throat massaged him in an uneven fashion, struggled and gagged on his length. "We're going to make sure Eric has the best wedding day possible, aren't we?"

Eric slipped one of his hands from the desk and took a tight grip of Anne's wild curls, holding her in place as he started to thrust with a bit more gusto. He knew for sure now just how needy and submissive she was, could see it in her eyes, the same eyes that urged him on even as she struggled to throat him. He'd had to break Vicki, but Anne came ready-made to serve them both, and he couldn't be happier. As far as he was concerned, Vicki had given him the best wedding present imaginable. Still, he saw the oh-so-pleased-with-herself smile on Vicki's face as she watched him fuck yet another of his fiancée's friends, this time on his wedding day. Clearly, he needed to put her back in her place, remind her what her role was.

But for now, there was Anne to enjoy. Her throat was amazing, her gagging driving him to fuck her face with greater desperation. He'd been saving this load for Vicki, wanting to make the wedding day a big one, and the extra thrill of double-teaming sweet, dorky Anne pushed him to even more reckless heights.

"Isn't she a good little slut?" Vicki asked before tracing kisses along Anne's shaking neck. One of her hands was out of sight behind Anne's back, and Eric had no doubt Vicki was fingering one of their pussies. "You know, when I called you boring all those years ago, Anne here was quick to defend you. She had such nice things to say."

"Is that so?" Eric asked, holding Anne against his groin as her throat struggled and convulsed.

"Mmhmm. Thought you were just the sweetest guy." Vicki nipped Anne's ear before continuing. "I think she might be realizing just what kind of man that sweet layer is hiding, wouldn't you?"

"Yes," Eric grunted, humping tight against Anne's face a few more times before pulling out. "But let's hear from her to be sure."

"HHRRRGGGH-AHH!" Anne let out a wet hack, accompanied by thick strands of spit splatting against her bare chest and bridesmaid dress, as she was freed from Eric's dick. Almost immediately, Anne's gasps for breath turned to a shaky, high-pitched whine, her legs squirming beneath her; Vicki was definitely playing with her. "Oh, OH, Vicki, oh God, can't... can't even, d-don't stop!"

"Don't stop what, baby?"

"Don't stop f-fingering me, ooohhhhh," Anne moaned. "Gonna c-come so hard."

"Do you want to get off from just my hand?" Vicki asked, still teasing Anne's earlobe. She glanced up at Eric, smirking. "Or do you want to feel the groom's dick stretching your tight bridesmaid pussy when you do?"

"Oh!" Anne moaned, collapsing back as Vicki shifted behind her. The hand that had been teasing her from behind slipped around the front of her dress, now more directly frigging her clit and encouraging Anne's legs wider; the perfect position to fuck Anne while she rested against Vicki. Still biting Anne's ear and neck, Vicki stared up at Eric, encouraging him to do just that. Ann, far more needy and shaky as she whimpered under Vicki's touch, bit her lip as she stared at him, too. "P-please, Eric... please f-fuck me."

With two hot women each begging him in their own ways, it was an easy decision. Eric dropped to his knees between Anne's legs, firmly gripping her thighs and spreading her wider as he settled into position. He gave an appreciating look at her well-groomed patch of pubic hair before meeting her stare. She blushed, somehow still a bit embarrassed despite the position they were in, and it made him smile; he appreciated the difference in her energy. Eric leaned the small distance and kissed her, a gentle one that quickly led to another, and another. They kept kissing, right up until he pushed into her pussy and all she could do was gasp into his mouth.

"O-oh..." Anne shuddered, her hole stretching to accommodate Eric's girth; Vicki's nimble fingers working her clit certainly helped the process along nicely.

"You don't have to be shy or embarrassed, Anne," he whispered, sinking slightly more into her. "It's okay to want this. I know I do."

"You want me?"

"I've always wanted you," Eric confirmed, pulling out a bit, not wanting to overwhelm her senses just yet. "I wanted you after that first night we hung out and spent hours talking. I just never knew if you liked me back. If I'd known, I wouldn't have hesitated."

"Mmm, but Audrey's... so much hotter than me..." Anne mumbled, eyes half-shut as she enjoyed the sensation of Eric's dick prodding her entrance, going a bit deeper with each push.

"You're hot as fuck, Anne," Eric said. "So fucking hot with that look on your face. So hot knowing I put it there. And I know it's going to be hot as hell when I hear you moaning and begging for more. I always thought you were so innocent and pure, but seeing what a sexy minx you are? There's nothing that could make me harder."

"Oh, god, Eric, yes!" Anne cried, his last words punctuated by him fully burying himself in her tight snatch. Between the naughty thrill of fucking her friend's fiancée and what she and Vicki had been up to earlier, that was all it took to send her tumbling into a powerful orgasm around Eric's cock, one he intended to prolong with as many additional thrusts as possible.

"That's my good girl," he groaned, pounding into her spasming cunt. "Cum on that dick and show me how much you love it."

"Mmm, love it so much, Eric, so fucking much!" she cried, voice on the verge of hysteria as her legs instinctively wrapped around him, begging him to keep fucking her. "Wanted it for so long... wanted to feel your cock inside me... fuck, it's better than I dreamed!"

"I think he feels the same as you do," Vicki whispered into her ear, still rubbing at her clit. "Bet he wants to drop that load right inside you."

"I do," Eric confirmed. "Want to fill my sweet girl up with what she's waited for so long. Would you like that, Anne?"

"God yes, god yes, god yes," Anne panted, composed enough to hump him back now, her orgasm subsiding but threatening to roll right into another one.

"And you'll walk out there with it inside you, won't you?" Vicki asked, biting her neck. "You'll walk down the aisle and stand by one of your best friends in the world with her soon-to-be-husband's cum leaking from your filthy, slutty pussy."

"Whatever you want, Eric," she moaned. "Make me yours, take me, own me, just please... please..."

"Anything for you, Anne," Eric agreed. With one final thrust, he lifted Anne's hips entirely off the ground as he buried himself balls-deep inside of her. "Anything for my perfect little angel!"

Anne and Eric both cried out as they came together, Anne absolute putty in his hands as he came hard and strong inside of her. She'd wanted him to claim her, and with each pulsing shot he fired, he was doing exactly that. He looked at the whimpering, shaking mess of a woman beneath him and felt the urge to push even harder, to fuck his seed as deep into her body as he could manage.

"Thank you..." Anne gasped, voice barely a whisper as Eric, finally finished, panting over her folded body. He looked into her eyes, dreamy and exhausted, as she smiled at him. "Thank you so much, Eric."

"Sir," he corrected, looking her hard in the eyes. "You call me sir."

"Yes, sir," Anne said, thighs tightening around him again as she did. He smiled down at her; she was his.

"Now you rest, beautiful," Eric said, cupping her face and giving her another kiss as he slipped his cock out of her body; it was already growing back to full-mast as he turned his attention to Vicki. At some point, she'd slipped from behind Anne and was now standing over the two, leaned against a table to watch. Her dress was still a bunched mess, and he could see her lazily fingering herself as she waited her turn.

"I take it you enjoyed your wedding gift," she said with a giggle as he approached, the noise cut off in her throat as he kissed her, hard, and wrenched her hand away from her pussy.

"You are such a troublemaking little slut, you know that?" Eric chastised when he finally let her come up for air. "Do you know how hard I've tried to be good?"

"You're either good or you're not," she said with a wicked smirk, then added, with emphasis, "daddy."

"Slut," he growled, a hand at her throat, the other now working her pussy over.

"Your slut," she gasped, enjoying the sensations he was providing. "And I think you owe me something. I think I've more than earned it."

Eric pulled her in for a hot kiss as he continued to bury his fingers inside of her, then traced more kisses along her neck as she moaned for him. He pulled away to ask, "Are you ready for me?"

"You can feel how ready I am."

"I already filled a pussy today," he grunted, letting his fingers reach back towards her asshole. Vicki's eyes flashed with excitement.

"Lube's in my purse," she moaned. He gave her one last hungry kiss before spinning her around and bending her over the table. He bunched her dress further, not caring at all how it would look later, to reveal her perky ass, giving it a hard slap before turning to go get the lube.

12