Making Up with Vicki Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He found Anne, recovered and smiling, already holding the bottle.

"Can I help?"

"Such a good girl," Eric confirmed again, pulling her in for another kiss. He held her close as she opened the bottle and began to squeeze the contents into the crack of Vicki's ass. Vicki shivered at the feel, then began moaning as Anne's fingers began to massage the lube into her anus, surface probing eventually leading to full insertion. Eric again trailed kisses along Anne's neck and whispered appreciation into her ear, thanking her for getting Vicki ready for him. "I'm so lucky to have you."

"I'm the lucky one," she responded, her slick hand now stroking his cock. "I just wish we'd done this sooner."

"Mmmnn, we'll have all the time in the world," he confirmed, lips brushing against Anne's as she continued to stroke him. "I'll get you lubed up next time."

"It's a date."

God, he could've happily let her keep going, but a handjob wasn't what he was here for. He let her keep going just long enough to work him up to a frenzy, then shooed her hand away.

"Thought you'd forgotten about me again, daddy," Vicki said with a throaty chuckle as she felt Eric's cock slide between her cheeks. He grinded for a second, enjoying the slick feeling and sound and teasing her asshole.

"I could never forget about you, Vicki," he assured, now lining his tip up with her anus. "Not when you still need using."

Eric shoved Vicki hard into the table as he entered her with a hard thrust. Despite the lube, he still only got about halfway in, so he gave a few quick in-and-out thrusts to work himself in. Finally, he was fully sheathed inside of her butt, and he allowed himself to enjoy the sensation for a moment. His dick was where it belonged, stretching her lubed hole. As Vicki let out a moan, he began to truly put her to work, pumping her ass with his cock roughly. He'd allowed Anne some gentle consideration, but Vicki could take whatever he threw at her.

"Yes, daddy, fuck me harder," Vicki moaned, reaching back to spread her ass wider, allow him to penetrate her even deeper. He was happy to do it, to ravage her greedy little butt with every inch of himself. He bunched her dress in his fists, using it keep her in place as he indulged in her body.

"Mmm, still feels so good," Eric groaned. "These bratty holes are made for taking cock."

"Your cock, daddy," she gasped, "And soon they'll take your, nng, married cock!"

"Goddamn right," Eric agreed, feeling his balls tighten as he neared the edge. "I'll make sure to use my slutty little fuckdoll every chance I get. You and any friends you want to bring me."

"Mm, I have so many," Vicki mewled, a mess of pleasure. "Treat me right, nng, I'm sure you can have a chance with all of your wife's bridesmaids. I promise, I'm going to make you feel s-so good."

"We both will," Anne whispered in Eric's ear, her arms suddenly around him as he continued to drill Vicki's ass. She kissed at his neck, reaffirming her affection as she watched him ravage another woman. "You make us feel too good not to return the favor."

"Anything for my girls," Eric replied, holding Vicki tight against his hips as he turned to kiss Anne again. Her early hesitancy was long gone, Anne's hunger for him as naked and unashamed as his own. There was no come down or regret following her orgasm at the hands of her friend's soon-to-be husband, just an aching desire for more.

And he'd give it to her, same as he intended to keep giving it to Vicki. Dirty, nasty Vicki, the bendy little vixen who'd dared him to let go in the first place. He turned his attention back to Vicki fully, Anne's needy kisses at his neck forgotten as he started fucking her ass again.

"Going to fill you up," Eric groaned, feeling himself near the edge. "Going to send that slut ass out there stretched and filled with my cum. You won't be able to return that dress with the mess you're going to leak on it."

"Mmm, I'll keep it just for you, daddy'" she moaned, lost in pleasure. "We can recreate this day on your anniversary. You can fuck me while Audrey wonders where you are."

"That's not a bad idea."

"I can keep mine, too," Anne added, desperate for his attention again.

"Good girl," Eric affirmed, still focused on Vicki. So close.

"Or maybe we can just fuck right in front of her," Vicki suggested, body starting shudder. "We can s-show her how much better you have it."

The thought filled Eric's mind. He saw Audrey walking in on him and freezing at the sight. Vicki head-down, ass-up in their bed, Eric using her hot, tight body, maybe forcing her face into Anne's pussy. He imagined the surprise on Audrey's face, the inevitable look of betrayal... and he slammed into Vicki one last time, cumming hard in her ass at how sinfully pleasing the thought was.

"Oh, thank you so much, daddy!" Vicki cried out, her own body trembling with an orgasm as she felt the warm spurts of cum filling her backdoor. "Thank you for showing me how much you need me!"

"Of course," Eric groaned, doubling over her body as he emptied his load into her ass. Any lingering trace of the person he'd been when she first gave him a lap dance all those weeks ago felt like they were emptying out of him as well, Vicki's body truly consuming his mind as he imagined the future fun they'd have together. He'd fooled himself into thinking this might be the last time, but he could no longer pretend, not with the promise that Vicki was his to use in every filthy way he never could Audrey. Vicki was right, he needed her as an outlet, and he was ready to admit it.

When he was finally finished, his cock slid out of her loosened, cum-lubed rectum with ease. He gave her ass a slap, then gestured to his still semi-hard cock as she looked back at him. "Clean me up. I've got to get ready."

"Yes, daddy," she agreed, sliding to her knees and taking his cock in her mouth. She looked up at him with lidded eyes, a smile on her face when she came up for air. "We need you to look presentable for your bride."

Eric smiled, felt his dick twitching back to life. It wasn't too long until the ceremony, but as Vicki began sloppily servicing his member again, he couldn't think of anywhere he'd rather be. He was enraptured by how insatiable she was, how fit, and giving, and corrupting. He looked to Anne, already working to clean herself up, and marveled at how cute and innocent she still looked, and how much he looked forward to further enjoying how dirty she really was, too. He thought of Vicki's promise of other women, of Willa bouncing on his dick, or his cock between Mary's massive tits, or any number of pole-dancing students she could introduce him to.

Imagining all of that, Eric had no doubt that married life would suit him well.

12