All Comments on 'Malachi's Task'

by Ygraine

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
treasure to recover and cherish over times flight

This is a treausre to recover and cherish over time's flight. It will not tarnish just as the disc of comfort and memory will remain true and pure, not tainted by the pain it holds and releases daily. I am happy my search for wholeness to fill my other half of my heart and lighten my soul has put me to read this wonderful work of truth and increase my knowledge. I only wish to meet the others and be tied with them as she has. They are waiting for me and all of us, if only I could meet them quicker to ease my passing through this life. No matter, I may be ignoring them, through my lack of sleep, they may have already tried to contact me, they have before. I have not heard from them in alwhile. No I'm not crazy, I am referring to them in a dream sense, I cannot see them, I do not hear them, nor sense particular presenses, I am young and do not know the width of my own personal talent, but I do cherish my dreams. I haven't had them in awhile, (less rest and recoperation for my soul.) Its troubled, I seek but they ellude me. I wonder why... I envy her special conncetion and her out of body love with him is spectactular. You are right about being misunderstood in your work, you are judged and regarded by cooks and crazies ;) skeptics, agonists, disbelievers, and pure dumbasses! I am probaly right no? I conncet with your story, as others do. I may not thank you for providing me pleasure, it is undeniable, and was bound to happen. You are merely fulling your personal satisfaction. Writing is a natural form of creativity for you. I play the role right now of the observer and listener. Funny how I listen when I read but in life I rarely do. heh! No wonder my information is often behind the times in our own happenings! Your outlet of your personal power is much appreciated. You are doing a good thing keep exploring your spiritual side. I'm loving it! (No I don't like Mc Donalds!) I loathe it. Bleeehhh! Your story is lulling me to sleep, I thank you for that. Sleep is forgotten to me, as I can be truly alone with myself and concealed from reality in the late dark hours. And read about love, (tired virgin girl), drink wine, go outside for walks, write, read, listen to music, think. I pay for it in the morning. Send me dreams already! I weep...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Too Deep

I’m sorry but this one is just too deep for me. Not too deep to understand, just too deep to want to care.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous