Maladaptive

Story Info
A hero’s true desires are revealed by a reptilian foe.
3.8k words
4.86
4.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A surge of lightning crackled up from my toes straight to my clit, forcing me to drop to the floor with a gasp. "Ahh! What did you do?"

"Me? What makes you think I caused this?"

"This is the third time- ah!- my body's been acting so weird around you..."

This enemy of mine has forced me to go on this cat-and-mouse game for weeks now. An enemy who goes by the name, "Lacer," short for "Lacertillia" or the more urban nickname his victims call him, "Evil Lizard Man."

A humanoid reptile that appeared seemingly out of nowhere, is threatening to attack our city. Citizens have cried to me for help in taking him down, but every time I try to get close to him, he makes me weak in the knees- literally.

"You're a smart human. You should know not to get too close. My presence can be a bit...intimidating." Right after he said that, another vibration attacked my swelling bud, and I swear I could've cum right in front of him if I wasn't so perplexed. How was he able to do this?

Lacer boomed with pride that could break the sound barrier of the walls we were surrounded in. It was 4am on a Saturday though, so nobody should've been awake. I wouldn't want my people to see me break down like this. My clothes were feeling constricted, and I could feel my nipples harden against the fabric. He was making me feel...strange.

"I swear, I'll find out what you- AHH!"

He didn't need to touch me, or lift a finger, there was a simple arch in his brow bone that kept me on my knees. To an outsider, it would look as though I was bowing down to this monster, but I would never! He's the reason we are all living in fear, and I wouldn't blame them.

Something about his powers granted him the ability to control my body, and toy with it to his pleasure. This thing was not only a monster...he was also a blood bender.

"You still believe that?" Lacer read my mind, as he always did, and met me at eye-level. His beady amber eyes stared into my dark ones, "Blood benders are fictional beings. My abilities are much more realistic, and they only affect those that are attracted to me."

"Hah!" I barked, "And who would be attracted to someone like you?"

Narrowing his bright eyes, he whispered hotly, "A filthy slut..."

Never in my years of living has someone called me a word so demeaning. A slut implies I go around having sex with the whole neighborhood, and that is something I would never do. It's wrong, completely immoral, and yet...

"Just as I expected," his wide mouth grew towards where his ears should've been, "Your juices are flowing now. I can smell it..."

"You're disgusting!"

"Well, I don't deny that...'' he stood up, "This is me going soft on you. You're not the only one becoming hot after all." My breath caught in my throat as I witnessed a growing object unsheathe itself from Lacer's nether regions. It grew up to 14-inches and was fully erect, devil red with pre cum. "My cock is itching to get inside, with the things you've imagined."

"Cock...itching...what a great choice of words," I huffed.

"What do you want me to say instead?" Lacer said, undeterred, "That your pussy is drooling over my long tongue?"

He wasn't lying about infiltrating my memories; I was just picturing him down there, clutching at my thighs as he rested on the ground, circling his reptilian appendage around my prickly lips.

"What a shy pussy...don't fret, Human. Open up wide for me..." I heard his voice echo so clearly in my mind, even though he hadn't moved his mouth to form such words. More degrading sentences filled inside of me, yet presently, he stood there silent and with a mischievous smile- cock twitching at my weakened state. I leaned forward, crawling on my hands and knees, and extended a limb toward my enemy.

"Please..." I whispered, "Stop what you are doing...I can't take it."

"Sure you can. I'll make you take it."

Whatever he did next was unlike our previous encounters. Every time we fought, it would end with me being inexplicably horny and I'd have to run away before he took advantage of it. This time was even more surreal. I just knew this wasn't actually happening, it couldn't have been, because I was just on the floor of an abandoned building with dust coating the ground and shattered windows. But, within seconds, I was transported to a lush park with strangers roaming about, and I could witness them from behind a bush as my bottom half was getting eaten out by this...this monster!

"You surprise me, Human. I didn't imagine you were into public play..."

"Will you stop calling me that? I'm not JUST a human; I'm-"

"A hero?" he stopped eating me to say with disgust in his voice. A low grumble followed, which vibrated along my dripping lips. "That's what they all say...It's clear you impress them, but I know you better than that. Deep down, you just want to be a boring, stupid human. Unknown and hiding away in the forest with your lover, never to be called on for dangerous missions again. Revert back to a time before you got powers."

"Ah..." I gasped softly, not just because he held me in an embarrassing position, but that all that he said was...somewhat true.

"How did you know that?"

"Do I really need to explain it? I can infiltrate all of your thoughts as long as I'm included in them. It's easy to pry you open, in so many ways."

"But, that thought doesn't involve you!"

"Don't lie to yourself," he slurped up the cum that was slowly sinking down towards his nonexistent lips, "You know as well as I do how I'm involved..."

Shifting the conversation back to a happier topic for him, Lacer's breath was light, "This is a lovely location for sure. Makes me feel at home," I heard shuffling from behind me, and God knows I wanted to move my body so I could push him away and escape this Hell, but instead my asshole was spread apart by his calloused fingers, and a familiar wetness probed along its rim.

"Stop! I...uhhh...I don't...want this..."

"Then stop imagining it," he said simply, "I'll release you in two ways; you get to decide which," my hole stretched wider than before to make way for his slithering tongue, "You don't have hair here, so stop worrying."

"You son-of-a! Stop reading my mind, just for once!"

"I wouldn't have minded. Hair makes it all the more tastier, " a second passed before I felt a prick surface being lathered in saliva, "There you go, embrace your true nature..." The bastard, just because he mentioned hair, I'm now imagining it around my private part. This was the most useless power ever...

"AHH!" I yelped, feeling a sharp slap upon my ass.

"Control your words, or I won't go easy on you," he frowned deeply after he heard me insult his abilities. "Then again, this may be all you can take. You've already spilled so much cum; fucking you will just make you pass out."

"Fucking me?!" I whipped my head around, "Like I'd let you-"

Grabbing my shoulder, this bastard flipped me to my back and I felt the soft caress of freshly cut grass around my figure- much better than how reality would've been where the grass would be way more sharp, smelling of animal dung and cigarettes.

"Such a stubborn cunt," my enemy's claws shot towards my chest, tearing apart the remaining article of clothing I had on. My chest bounced free from the fabric, making a spectacle for his eyes only, "You really want to be treated like an animal, with the way you run that mouth..."

Lacer hovered over me with his leaking, erect cock pointing towards my lips. "I knew your breasts were big, but goodness..." changing the subject, he inched closer to my mouth. When Lacer is horny, I could tell without him even speaking because his chest broadens and decreases with rapid pace and a low rumbling sound vibrates from his toes to his adam's apple. The sound of his arousal was doing something to me that I couldn't admit to myself, but as long as this was all pretend, it wouldn't hurt to just give in a little. If I can get his defenses down and make him cum, surely he'll be too tired in the real world to attack me and I can turn him into the police!

Without prompting, I invited him down my throat. His member was slender and long, slightly curved at the tip, and uncut. It was like sampling a new popsicle that smelled of seawater and tasted of Heaven.

"Doesn't even need to be asked," he groaned, "Good girl..."

What I wasn't cognizant of was that back in the real world, instead of sucking on a 14-inch cock, I had two of my fingers being slobbered on by my mouth. My clothes were never torn off, but my bottoms certainly needed a good wash with me digging past them to rub at my enlarged clit. Lacer admired my body from above.

Each digit gently stroked either side of my pink bud, milking out more cum like it wasn't already drenched. If I could see myself in that moment, I would've recognized how my eyes had transformed into a pink hue, like blood was pouring into them. They were getting progressively darker the hornier I got, an eerie side effect of Lacer's attack.

"You sure are stunning..." he uttered to himself, well aware I wouldn't hear those words while I was imprisoned in my delusion. Somehow, Lacer could remain in the real world and interact with the fantasy at the same time, but that made it so his enthusiasm didn't present itself as highly as mine did. It was frustrating.

A light pop noise was made as I suddenly pulled off of his tip. The insides of my breasts were sticky with pre cum. I wanted to grin at the deflated expression Lacer painted on his face when I stopped.

"You don't want this, do you..." I said, more as a statement than a question.

"Don't use your reverse psychology on me," he said, making me laugh. If he knew so much about me, then he must've known that I was also a psychology major before I became a superhero, "You were the one who was hesitant this whole time!"

"I was sucking your cock, yet your attention was somewhere else," I tilted my head, growing more upset the longer I thought on it, "Where did you run off to?"

Taking a slight pause, he shook his head, "Doesn't matter...I'm here now, aren't I?"

"Doubt it," I was beginning to finally understand this power when I snapped us into a new position, one where he's resting on the ground and I'm right above his rock-hard penis. If he could control what I see, then he deserved to be immersed in it as well.

A small gasp escaped Lacer's lips, amazed at my sudden dominance.

"Aww, where's the big bad lizard violating me seconds ago?" I mocked him, ensuring my large titties were swinging side-to-side just to entice him further, "You call this a power? The way I see it, it's more like a weakness." Pushing downward, the fat helmet tip of his cock slithered inside me. Since this wasn't real, the intrusion was incredibly easy to take in.

"You make me see my fantasies, and you cannot alter it. Only I can. Do you know what that means?" I didn't expect him to answer me, so I continued promptly, "I can fuck you however I want. If I wanna ride your cock till you shoot dust, I will. Or maybe a gallon of your fresh semen would really get me off. Mmmh, my mind is spinning with ideas...how about we enlarge this baby? Or have it split into tentacles? Perhaps we should-Mmmh!"

Lacer's tongue dived past my lips and claimed me. I fought back, using my lips to suck on it tenderly. He moaned almost human-like against me when I did it. I lowered myself down to take in the remainder of his shaft. I can feel the veins pulsing along my tight walls.

"You outta learn how to be quiet..."

"Shut up..." I whimpered, embracing Lacer's thick girth, "Let me enjoy this..."

Gripping my hips, Lacer pumped into my entrance and I pushed down on him, matching his rhythm. We were in sync, unabashedly revealing our repressed desires. Whereas in reality, the fingers from my mouth had taken a break from being sucked on, but the other fingers around my clit were now directly against my opening, threatening to dive inside.

"Oh dear..." Lacer's eyes rolled back into his head as he was finally overcome by his own power. The early morning was growing brighter as we lost control of time. Lacer blocked my body from the sun beams with his back as he worked on his shaft.

My fantasy was changing too quickly. Before I could cum riding Lacer's cock, my mind switched to me being on the bottom- his large hands pressing my legs behind my head. It was a feat I could never do it real life.

"What do you see, baby girl? Are they looking this way?" I was ashamed that he knew I liked being called "baby girl." It's my guilty pleasure, almost as guilty as the pleasure of being taken by such a beast.

His tiny fanged teeth shined with delight as he watched my head lean backwards to take a gander at people walking past us. We were right behind a bush, so all I could make out was their feet and none of them were stopping in horror.

"Course...n-not! Ah, as long as we're quiet, mmh...they won't know!"

"Shame..." Lacer paused his thrusting, "We'll have to fix that."

Lacer had me up against a tree now, my legs tightly wrapped around his waist, and my eyesight laid upon the many people going on about their day in the city. It was a much clearer view, one that would totally blow our cover if this were real, and the fact that they would see us if that were the case was enough to bring me to the edge.

"You care for them so much, yet you hope they'll see the real you. The uninhibited side that would take dick from their biggest fear..."I couldn't argue with that. Instead of a snarky quip, I clawed my nails into his scaly back and cried like a whore in a strip club.

"I said go harder! Fuck me!"

"As you wish..."

The real Lacer was more unhinged than the one in my fantasy. His eyes went from amber to pink to a deep red, symbolizing that he was at his peak just as I was. "Your pussy...so tight...I can't hold on!" He really wasn't kidding, because not long after, thick streams of cum shot from his cock as he let out a pitiful groan.

Meanwhile, the Lacer who had his cock thrusting in my pussy nibbled at my ear and said, "Imma fill this ass up to the brim," stretching my ass cheeks wider as he pushed me against the bark, "and the whole world is gonna see their precious hero turn into a slut. That's right, a world-class cum slut, just for me. Do you want that? You wanna cum on this dick in front of them? Show how proud you are taking reptilian cock up your cunt; his seed filling you? Breeding you? How will you explain that to your loyal fans?"

My self-control was lost as soon as he said "brim." The familiar lightning shot out of my body and made it shudder from the impact. Clenching around Lacer's penis, I gave into the waves of pleasure and twinkling stars blinded my vision. A fresh rush of cum coated Lacer's cock, and he moaned from the sensation.

"Such a good job...that's it...such a good girl..."

The sight of those stars had disappeared, as well as the nameless individuals walking through the park. The cock that had filled me so deeply was fading as well. I lost that fullness of his member and all the cum we just spilled together once the bright light overpowered my lust and sent us back into reality.

The dark, high ceilings of the building we met in was visible once more. I can feel tiny pebbles poking at my back and the air being significantly more humid than before. What was most odd was this wet pool of liquid swimming in my belly button.

"I know, I'll clean it up..." a foreign voice said apologetically. My skin sprouted goosebumps from hearing it, because it wasn't Lacer's. It was some man kneeling over me, completely naked and sweating- his flaccid dick resting in its own seed. Frantic, I sat up and unleashed my famous hero punch that always landed my foes into unconsciousness.

"OWW! The hell was that for?!"

"STAY AWAY FROM ME, PERVERT!"

The man rubbed his chiseled jaw and gulped, assumingly to hold back the blood I socked out of him with my powerful defense move.

"Well God dammit..." he said, "The sun is out. I thought we'd be done by now."

"Wait..." I blinked in confusion, "Lacer?"

The naked man resembled nothing of the talking lizard I have been fighting. He sure was handsome with well-defined muscles and luscious locks of hair. Instead of those beady amber eyes, they enlarge to where I can see the white in his eyeballs and the amber transformed to a dark brown similar to my own. He even had a tattoo on his left arm: highly detailed snakes wrapping around the head of Medusa. He was so handsome, anybody would be lucky to spend a night in bed with such a man, so this couldn't have possibly been that sadistic brute.

"Has the lightbulb finally gone off?," he chuckled. I could hear an accent in his new form. One not like my own or anyone in this town. Dark and charming, but somehow harder to understand than his lizard form. I'm suddenly reminded of why I never considered visiting Ireland.

"If I knew we would go this far, I would've met with you a lot earlier..."

"You're a human."

"Oh yeah? I didn't realize," Lacer smirked, "I've always been one. Since my mother gave birth. That lovely fellow you meet every week is Lacer...my other side."

I was feeling more confused by the second, "So..."

"So, I got this striking tattoo one day, and I'm really into science. Those two had a baby and created...the other me," he brushed his hair back, "It's complicated."

"More complicated than how I got my powers?"

"Hey! At least you have super strength. I have lizard cock!" he shouted, "But, it has its perks..."

"You tell me," I let out a laugh, but straightened up when I realized my guard was down, "Hey! If you were human all this time, then why do you keep calling me one like it's some new concept?!"

"It's funny," he said, "Besides, don't act like you don't like it. I felt your pussy tremble every time I said it, and I'll do it again just to get you off."

"Yeah, like there's gonna be a next time."

I readjusted my clothes, not caring for the drying cum on my stomach that was now slithering towards my pubic hair. "I should take you into custody, but I'm too shocked to do anything but go home and have a hot bath. You'd have a lot of people less afraid of you if you came out like yourself."

"Oh dear, if only I thought of that before!" he mocked playfully, "I DO go out as myself, but when night falls I become this beast and depending on the day, I can't get home in time. I make a few girls' panties quiver, and suddenly I'm a villain. It's a shame, really..."

"So that's what this is all about..." I mumbled, my eye widening like I cracked a big case. My expression caught Lacer's attention, and he too had bigger eyes from a different shock.

"Don't tell me..." his mouth twitched upward, "You're a hero, and you don't even know what you're fighting me for?!"

"You frighten people, and It's my job to protect them!"

"Protect them from their judgment?" he approached cautiously, "You can't save everyone from their prejudice. I'm a fucking man-lizard-thing! I know it's disgusting, but I'm not ripping people's heads off here! I'm trying to lock it away just as much as you are!" Lacer shook his head, flabbergasted at my ignorance, "Hell, the only reason I meet up with you is because it gets me out the house, and you're cute as a button!"

I rolled my eyes, "Don't lie to me, Lacer!"

"Seriously! Hey, a bombshell superhero wants to throw fists in an empty parking lot? I'm there! That same girl wants to chase me down an alleyway? Sure! That girl secretly wants me to breed her with my eggs in a park with hundreds of people watching? Sign me up!"

"That's it! I'm leaving!" I began to walk off, feeling steam rise to my cheeks. But, just as I was about to exit the building, my knees buckled under me and I fell down.

"Ahh! S-stop it!" my heartbeat increased as my vision was blinded by two large men. Suddenly, I was wearing a spiked collar and the leash was being held by Lacer in his human form. Beside him was his monstrous side.

12