Maladaptive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me, baby girl..." he tugged on my collar, "Which do you prefer? The one you can show off to your folks?" the leash disappeared and was transferred to the lizard's hand, "Or me? Your lover in the forest?"

"You..." I moaned, "You still have this power?"

"The lizard only comes out at night, but the control stays..." Lacer's lizard self knelt down and opened his mouth to unveil his long tongue. It caressed the blue vein pulsing along my throat, "Just as long as you still want me..."

"N-never!"

"You were so passionate before," the two Lacers' cocks suddenly grew erect and in my face, "How about you show it off again? Pick your poison..."

Seeing as how useless it was to fight him because my mind was running rampant, I took human Lacer's cock into my hand and the other into my mouth, sucking gently.

"I never told you my real name, didn't I?" The human Lacer threw his head back while his hand rubbed the top of my head. "And neither did you. How about we get to know each other on a more personal level, and you can decide whether you really want to lock me up."

I glared harshly at human Lacer with my lips still wrapped around his reptilian counterpart, and then I closed my eyes in acceptance, "Mmmh..."

"Thatta girl...I'll go first."

12