Maladaptive Daydream

Story Info
Halloween when the spiritual and physical cum together.
3.9k words
4.59
4.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dreamer" is what Cassie's mom used to call her. "Easily Distracted" is what had been written on almost every report card growing up. Her therapist however had diagnosed her with having maladaptive daydreams. Cassie had asked the therapist what that meant as they sat facing each other in the rather severe office. The therapist sat with a desk between them and clinically explained that Cassie's brain just couldn't handle the trauma of living in the physical world, and as such made up a world that it could handle. That diagnosis had never sat right with Cassie so she quit therapy.

Cassie's troubled mind straddles two worlds. The physical one with all its soul crushing repetitiveness, and another more spiritual world that beckoned Cassie to join in on the delicious chaos. It didn't matter what she did for work. She had never held down a job for more than a year. Her daydreams would eventually get her in trouble. The last job she left one of the coworkers had caught her "daydreaming" in the bathroom.

It happened as Cassie, now 23, was having an especially tedious day working as a secretary in a stuffy office and had to escape to the bathroom. She looked in the streaked mirror as she was washing her hands. She checked her dark brown hair and followed it from the crown to where the tips of her hair curled inward slightly laying on her firm round cleavage. She had left the top button undone on her white blouse on purpose. She was very aware of her looks and she loved the feeling of freedom she got from flaunting them. The lights cast a dull yellow glow on the 1950's style bathroom. She dried her hands balling up the scratchy brown paper towel. Then bent over to check her make up closely in the mirror. She always wore a more natural look to highlight more than cover up. Her eyes scanned full lips, soft cream colored skin, and her large sea green eyes. As she checked her eyeliner she caught her own gaze. And as she stood bent over the counter she began drowning in her own mind.

A man appeared behind her. Tall, dark hair, and blue eyes that pierced through the soul. His muscles rippled through his body as he gazed with obsession at Cassie in the mirror. He wore nothing, tempting Cassie with his tanned statuesque body, and the long hard cock that stood at attention. Moving forward he wrapped his sinewy arms around her body and though no physical presence was felt she could feel the weight and warmth of a person. The vision of her perfect man, her Ghost, that had followed her since her senior year of high school seemed all too real.

Forcing her body close to his he gripped her throat with one hand as his other hand explored her body. Running over her breast, dipping into her waist, sliding down her thigh. Cassie closed her eyes, sighing as his warmth encased her body. She could feel the hardness of his large cock pressed against her and she longed to have him inside her. His hand ran past the hem of her short gray skirt, then back up under the skirt. His fingers pushed her panties against her wet pussy. His thumb tracing out tiny circles on her clit through the silky fabric. His hot mouth kissed and sucked at the sensitive skin of Cassie's clavicle. Shivers running through her body. She melted into him.

It was then that Cassie's coworker, who was a holier-than-thou snob, appeared. Shocked to see Cassie by herself in the bathroom bent over the counter fingering herself and moaning. Cassie only awoke from the day dream when her coworker started screeching at her. Cassie blinked slowly trying to come out of the daydream. Words like "pervert" and "psycho" echoed in her head. Embarrassed and coming back to reality she pushed past her coworker and fled. She never returned and blocked anyone from the office that tried to call.

The day dreams were getting stronger and more intense with every encounter. For years she had been courted after high school. He had appeared while she was lonely, his warm embrace holding her. When she was horny he would watch her pleasure herself. He watched licking his lips, breathing hard with a look of jealousy. Now when he came to her, he would touch her in ways she had never allowed a man to touch her. She only had eyes for her Ghost that she dreamed up. With each encounter she became more ravenous herself, and didn't know how much more of this foreplay she could take. Almost every night he came to her now, but she had never had him inside her. Cassie's pussy would ache with longing that no vibrating toy could satisfy after he had played with her. She could barely focus on anything but the thoughts of the dirty things she wanted him to do to her running through her brain.

It was October 31st and it happened to be a Friday night. A week since she had lost her job. Cassie had come up with a plan. She had done her research at the local library. She had purchased the things that she needed from a wiccan store 15 miles out of town. The strong smell of herbs assaulted Cassie as she stood trying to write down all the instructions that she was given. It had cost a pretty penny just to get an uber to get there. Then the items on the list were so specialized that it ended up costing too.

She prayed that it would all be worth it tonight. If she could have him inside her just once, maybe the agonizing torture she lived in would be eased. She shakily lit the last of more than a dozen candles. Then blew out the match. Maybe she would finally be able to control the dreams that plagued her as she walked about during the day.

She had bought a special negligee black and lacy. The hem of it barely covered her bare pussy. Through the lacy material you could see her tiny pink nipples hard in the chill of night. The clock said it was 11:55, darkness had long since overtaken the room. She needed to hurry. She mentally checked off a list. Runes drawn in a circle around her bed. Check. Candles set around the room and lit, casting a glow around the bed with its mismatched sheets and heavy comforter. Check. Incense was filling the room with smoke and some exotic mix of herbs.. Check. The room was ready. Cassie just had to wait until midnight for her lover to appear. When he did she would be ready to pull him into her world for the night. They could finally be together.

She climbed onto her bed, careful to not smudge the runes, running her fingers through her loose hair. She sat back on the pillows. Her legs crossed at her dainty ankles. Cassie stared at her red painted toenails. She closed her eyes envisioning him. Conjuring him forth. She whispered a chant the woman at the store had given to her. Shakily at first, but her soft voice became confident with each reiteration of the incantation almost singing.

Cassie was lost in the chant, arms relaxed at her side palms facing up and head laid back. Her mind wandered. It was then that she felt his presence like a sixth sense. She opened her eyes quickly and caught her breath. There he stood at the foot of her bed inside the circle.

She could already sense the difference. His tanned muscular body was fully materialized, his hooded eyes staring at her with candlelight flicking in his eyes. Forcing her gaze from his she began devouring his body with her eyes. Her eyes following the sex line on his flat abs she found the part that been so desperate to finally feel. Hard like the rest of his body, his cock stood at attention as he breathed heavily. He climbed slowly onto the bed toward her like a panther about to devour his prey.

Cassie couldn't move. Everything she wanted was embodied in the godlike man before her; she froze with anticipation. She watched as he crawled to her over her legs, until his face nearly touched hers. His arms sinking into the bed on either side of her. In the dim lighting she could see his cock tantalizingly close to her wet pussy. She started to open her mouth to say something but he placed a finger over her tender lips. "Shh..." he whispered and Cassie closed her mouth. "Good girl." he said, "Lay down now." His voice was low, commanding, and echoed through her. He moved back allowing her space to lay down. Laying flat on her back she was able to look down the length of her own body. Her tits barely covered in lace moving gently up and down with each breath.

Cassie felt strong hands move her into position, her legs spread, the air felt cool on her hot pussy. He moved between her legs and up her trembling body. His large dark figure hovering over her small light one in the candlelight. He was smooth and seductive as he tangled one hand in her hair as he kissed her mouth. He slowly removed the negligee strap so that one of her tits was exposed to the air. His thumb gently drawing circles around her the pink of the areolas, teasing the hard nipple. He pressed his throbbing cock against her soft pussy, brushing ever so slightly against her clit as he played with her. Cassie sighed as he pulled his lips from hers. He tugged gently on her hair pulling her chin up. His lips explored her body, moving down the gentle curve of her neck to the exposed nipple. As his tongue flicked over her nipple his hand left her hair to free the other breast.She gasped and moaned deeply as he pinched her sensitive nipple between his thumb and forefinger.

Cassie's response was instinctual. Her eyes closed as she relished each sensation in turn. She bucked her hips ever so slightly to push her dripping sex against the heat of his cock. She pulled up the comforter gripping it as every nerve in her body awoke to his touch. She opened her eyes to see what he was doing when he stopped sucking at her tits. She watched with awe as he gripped the lace negligee in his hands, ripping it down the middle as easily as ripping a piece of paper. Cassie held her breath as he threw it away from them leaving her completely naked. Her legs spread open underneath him.

The man of her dreams ran his hands up, then down her legs. His hands moving up her hips and into the small of her waist. He gripped her and looked into her eyes, "Tell me what you want, little one." His voice husky as he leaned in. The head of his cock at her entrance. She shook with anticipation and shakily whispered "I want your cock in my pussy.... Please" she added; because she was desperate and didn't want to risk losing out on this opportunity.

His mouth curled in a smile at the 'please', "of course you want my cock." he said confidently. "But tell me what else you want. I've watched you pleasure yourself so many times I already know, but I want you to say it. I want to hear those dirty words cross your pretty lips."

Cassie blushed. She had never said those things out loud. She loved her body. She felt confident but to actually speak desires of her heart was strange. She took a breath, "I want... I want you to eat out my pussy. " She gained confidence as she said it. He smiled broadly then moved swiftly into position. Her legs were swept up over his shoulders as he then began trailing kisses down her inner thigh to her pussy. His strong hands on her thighs held her in a vice-like grip. Cassie began to moan as his tongue moved over her open slit. His broad wet tongue traced around her clit slowly building the tension. Her bare tender breasts outlined in the candlelight began rising and falling rapidly now. Her mind focused on the feeling of his hot breath on her pussy, and his hair brushing the inside of her thighs.

Her legs threatened to close as her muscles tensed, but his strong hands dug into the flesh and held her open to finish her. He stopped momentarily then started lapping at the wetness like a dog drinking water. Cassie gripped his thick dark hair with one hand and the sheet with the other. The world began to shrink as the only thing she could sense was the building of the orgasm deep in her core. Her hips bucked against him. Her back bent and her eyes closed. Burying his face in her pussy his tongue penetrated her entrance rapidly, his thumb now urgent against her clit. "No! It's too much!" Cassie moaned as she felt like she was about to explode, but he continued pushing her past the point of no return and she almost screamed. The orgasm ripped through her. Suddenly, creating a release that rippled through her body. She convulsed as one possessed by a demon and lay there with shaky breaths as after the demon was exorcised.

Cassie's legs were still over his shoulders. She looked down and he looked up at the same time. Their eyes meeting with his tongue mid lick as he lapped up her juices like a dessert. "Was that good, little one?" he asked. Cassie could only nod. It was better than good. She had never experienced anything like that in her life. "We aren't done yet though." he growled, easily sweeping both her legs to the side of him. Then he stood up between the bed and the circle. "Put your head over the bed." he commanded.

Cassie situated herself so that her head hung over the bed, his cock above her dripping with precum that slowly dripped to run down her cheek. Her naked body across the bed laid out before him. He took his cock in one hand and moved it slowly up and down his shaft. "Open up," he said seriously. Cassie did as she was told and opened her mouth wide looking up past her nose looking at his balls and the underside of his cock. In the dim light she could just barely make out the veins and the movement of the skin on his shaft. Her chest quickly moved up and down. She didn't know what to expect. She had never done anything like this before. "I want to experience all of you tonight. " He whispered huskily. He lined up with her mouth beginning with the tip. She tasted the saltiness of the precum as she wrapped her lips around the velvety softness of the head. Her tongue running over the eye of his cock licking more precum out, as he took his thumbs and drew circles around her tits again. Her breath was irregular as she focused on mimicking those circles with her tongue around the head of his cock. She heard him let out a moan.

It was a confusing feeling at first having her mouth invaded by his large cock almost stretching her lips. She felt dirty, used, and oh so good at the same time. Slowly he pushed his cock down her throat and his balls covered her nose. She panicked when she could barely breathe, her hands slapping at his firm thighs and kicking her legs against the bed. He grabbed her wrists and pinned them to the bed ignoring the kicking. He bent over smothering her, pushing his cock in and out of her throat, but never taking it out of her mouth completely. His heavy breathing and moaning filled her ears. The feeling of his cock down her throat was that of a pipe being pushed down her throat. He grew harder when he pushed forward, seeing the outline of his cock bulging through the soft skin of her neck. "God!" he whispered huskily to himself.

She fought. Convulsing until she felt his hot mouth on her pussy again. She stiffened. Panic was overwhelmed by pleasure when his moans vibrated against her sensitive sex. She in turn moaned around his cock as she could feel her body responding again. His hands let go over her wrists. His mouth was replaced by his fingers beckoning her to cum. as he ran his finger over just the right spot inside her dripping pussy. When he pulled out his cock threads of saliva and precum stretched from her open mouth to his member, "Suck them." he commanded edging forward covering her mouth with his ballsack. She fumbled feeling around with her lips latching onto only one and clumsily licking at the ball in her mouth, his messy cock resting on her face. She pulled her head back to take a breath allowing it to slip out. His fingers began playing with her again. The orgasm that had slowed began building again. His fingers move deftly in and out first one, then two, then three. She lifted her head to wrap her lips around the other one frantically licking, sucking, moaning deeply as her face pushed into loose skin saliva dripping out of the corner of her mouth. His moans mixed with her as she shattered around his thrusting fingers.

After she came down he pulled back. He gathered her hair into his hand and pulled her head up slightly and meeting her mouth with his. Then he whispered, "God you are everything I dreamed it would be. I wish we could do this for eternity." Cassie kissed him back as she reached for his clean shaven face before running her hands through his thick hair. They got back on the bed laying together her small soft body curving perfectly into his hard one. His hand outstretched, interlacing his fingers into hers. His cock still hard he adjusted until the tip was just at her back entrance, "Do one more thing for me little one. And I will give you everything you ever dreamed of." He brushed her hair back and wiped the precum from her face.

Cassie's pussy was wet, aching, and seemed to only crave more with each orgasm. "Anything." She said desperately. Aware of every inch of his naked body on hers.

"Good." He breathed into her ear. "I want to claim your ass next." Cassie braced herself but he started by playing with her pussy, pulling down her walls of defense. His mouth licked her neck sending shivers down her spine. She pressed her ass back against him pushing his tip deeper into her back entrance. It stretched somewhat uncomfortably but not painful.

Then quicker than Cassie could think, her Ghost had flipped her on her stomach plunging the full shaft of his long thick cock into her ass. Cassie screamed into the pillow her face was buried in, gripping the sheets till her knuckles were white.

He waited perfectly still with his pulsing cock in her ass, until her body relaxed against him. Then laid his full body against hers pushing a little deeper. He slipped his hands beneath her and began playing with her pussy. His lips kissing, licking, and sucking her neck. His other hand gently ran along her side. "Shhh" He whispered. " You can take it. Just breathe." Cassie steadied her breath and focused on the feeling of his hands. She could feel the tension leave her body. As he slowly moved his cock in and out of her ass she could feel another orgasm rising. She couldn't believe it but the pain became a discomfort that was quickly taken over by the pleasure that his fingers seemed to conjure. His strong hands moved to hold onto her hips now as he thrust deep and rhythmically into her ass.She didn't know whether she was screaming from pain or pleasure and she didn't care. Her hands pulling at the sheets, her head buried in the pillow. Her back arching her ass into the air. The orgasm almost tore through her like a hurricane.

He smiled and slowly pulled out, "Now for you." he said as he turned her over. He placed her legs on either side of his hips. Then he placed two of his fingers into her pussy she moaned and stirred as he moved them in and out. His fingers wet with her cum as he pulled them out and offered them to Cassie. She instinctively sucked her juices off his fingers. Salty and musty it tasted better than she had imagined.

He deftly lifted a leg over each shoulder and lined up his cock with her entrance. Before she knew it he had plunged his whole length into her pussy. Effortlessly he folded her nearly in half pressing her back into the bed. He slid out only to slam back into her pussy, "Oh! God! Yes!" she cried out. She thought she would break in half! The penetrating depth of his cock overwhelmed her with pleasure deeper than anything they had done so far. His breath heavy and ragged he could no longer speak. No longer a sleek panther stalking prey, he was a wild animal frenzied and desperate. Her pussy was throbbing with the punishment. Her body rocked by shock waves as he used his cock like a battering ram against her.

She felt her body tensing again and she closed her eyes. The sound of her desperate moans and his body slamming against hers was the only sound in the room. "Please... please" she begged, her voice trembling. The orgasm moved through her body fast and hard like an ocean wave crashing over her. He kept going furiously until the wave threatened to crash over her again. And again. She screamed! She was about to yell for him to stop because she couldn't take much more of this drowning in pleasure. He slammed into her again but this time it felt like he kept going right through her. Into her entire being. Her eyes were shut and it was all black and quiet. At first she thought could still feel the pressing of his body, but then it was just the warmth of his body.

12