Malaika & Amrita Arora BBC Vacation

Story Info
Bollywood Milf sisters enjoying black cock.
7.2k words
4.11
24.8k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story is about three well-known personalities, two well-known Indian Milfs, Malaika Arora and Amrita Arora and one, well, one of the best male porn-star of the modern era, a contract porn-star of one of the famous websites, black Jason Luv. I would first introduce you to all three of them.

The first, Malaika Arora is a super Indian celebrity Milf, always in the news for her recent divorce rumors as well as flings with other young guys. She is well-known for her dance moves in the movies. She is 44 years old but hardly looks like 34, She is 5'3" about 55 Kg with a gorgeous body figure measuring 34B-25-34. She has beautiful light brown eyes and midnight black silky hair. She is a mom of 2 beautiful boys. Malaika is an absolute gym freak and always eager to publicly show off her round ass.

The second, Amrita Arora is a forgotten movie actress but still in limelight now and then. She is less controversial and lesser-known than her older sister Malaika. Amrita is 39 years old; she also has 2 handsome children. She is a bit taller than Malaika, at 5'4". She has an absolute sexy figure measuring 32B-26-36 with her eyes and hair matching her sister's.

And third, a black Caribbean guy with a perfect body, Jason Luv, standing 6'5" tall, weighing around 100 Kg. He is well-known for his lovemaking in the porn shoots. He is a 33 years old guy with a gigantic well-toned body. Not to mention he has a 9 ½ inch black cock which ladies always go gaga on.

It all begins when Malaika along with her sister and two friends decided to go for a summer vacation to the Maldives. Being filthy rich they chose to stay at one of the costliest beach houses in the whole Maldives. The hotel company had a chain of Beach houses with a fair margin. It was around 7 pm as the sun gradually starts to disappear, nightfall arrives. The gloomy shadow of dusk descends over the sea. Feeble light from the few remaining streetlights appears to dim as the night clouds roll in. Birds silence their song and flee to the safety of their nests.

Malaika and her friends enjoyed the evening sitting outside of their beach-house while having some wine and breezers. Tired from jetlag, they quickly took their dinner and went to the bed for a sound peaceful sleep lulled with the sweet sound of the sea waters.

The next morning, it was around 8 am, all the ladies wore their bikinis and came out of the beach house and jumped into the sea waters, after a fair amount of time playing in the sea waters Malaika came out of the water.

A timeless beauty cat walking out of waters in her black two-piece bikini, looking perfect on her sexy body. Adjusting her hair behind her head while the water travels through her cleavage to her navel and before it could reach any further, it evaporates because of her body-heat. Her perfect plump thighs were shaking with every step. Her legs can make any man worship and climb them at the drop of a dime. They bring this appeal and this urgent desire to admire the whole lower body of the female anatomy.

She reached the flat beach chair and lay down on her back, the warmth of the sun and the salty breeze were making Malaika feel rejuvenated. The sound of ocean waves, the sand, and the breeze were all making Malaika feel better.

Suddenly Malaika sees a Black guy coming out from their neighboring beach house. A well-toned guy with lots of tattoos. He had clear-cut six-pack abs, just someone that looks like they could handle 1 hour of jogging, walking, boxing or any other physical activity.

Seeing him more precisely Malaika got a rough idea of who he is, Malaika kept checking him out now and then. After a while Jason also noticed Malaika staring at him now and then but neither Malaika nor Jason made any move at that time since Malaika's lady friends were around.

Later in the evening, Malaika and the ladies decided to visit a high-class pub in the city. Malaika is a known, heavy drinker. They were sitting on the half-round table; Malaika was sitting with her face towards the dance floor and the bar while drinking tequila shots one after another.

Suddenly she sees a black guy walking towards the bar, he was wearing an ordinary orange T-shirt and white denim pants. He was none other than their beach house neighbor and well-known pornstar Jason Love. Malaika quickly drank one more shot of tequila and said, "You guys carry on drinking, I'm going for something."

The ladies partly knew what was in Malaika's mind as they were familiar with Malaika's swinger nature. Malaika stood up and hopped in the bar chair right beside Jason. Jason hadn't ordered anything yet because the bartender was busy serving other customers. Jason was busy typing something on his cellphone hence he didn't notice the lady sitting beside him. The bartender approached Jason, "Sir...," before he could ask Jason about what he wants, Malaika, taps on Jason's hand on the bar and orders two Johnnie Walker celebrity shots. Jason was familiar with these kinds of situations, now and then ladies use to hit on him like this but this time he was amazed because of what Malaika just ordered. It was one of the costliest drinks out there.

"Hi, how are you?" Malaika said while offering her hand.

"I'm fine, how are you?" Jason shakes her hand.

"Great. I'm Malaika, I've seen you somewhere, somewhere in the movies I guess."

Jason smiles a bit and says, "Jason, Jason Love, you might have seen me on the internet but only when you must have felt horny. I am a porn star. And by the way I've seen you a few times, I have some Indian friends in the industry, they have shown me some of your photos." And kisses her hand gently, making his intentions clear.

"I'm not surprised; my prediction was on the point. Would you like to dance with me?" Malaika asked with a flash of lust in her eyes. Jason finished his drink while staring at Malaika's sexy body, grabbed her hand and took her to the dance floor.

A Rock Music track "Shape of you," blared and they danced in the middle of the dance floor. Jason was mesmerized by Malaika's very sensual moves, particularly the swaying of her impressive breasts, all to the sexy beat of the song. Her friends were noticing her too. As the song began its long play out, he stared at the suggestive movement of her hips as she pushed them up and down to the sensual beat of the music.

Jason grabbed her from the back. She was wearing a vibrant red backless midi.

Her back was nude, and Jason's hand was rubbing on her sexy back. Jason started caressing and rubbing his hands all over her body. The music slowed down to a romantic track. Jason pulled Malaika close to her and slowly caressed her ass in a circling motion. They got into blissful eye contact as Jason groped both of her ass cheeks while having a clear view of Malaika's cleavage. As a response Malaika turned around, she pushed her hips close to him, pressing herself against him quite raunchily. Malaika started rubbing her ass on Jason's cock. Jason's cock was getting hard, Malaika could feel his bulge on her ass.

"You just can't control yourself, can you?" Malaika asked looking over her shoulder at him while backing her ass up into his crotch.

"I tried but you are too damn sexy! And the way you move those hips and that ass makes me wild" Jason admitted without hesitation.

"You mean like this?" Malaika moved her hips up and down making her ass bounce as it rubbed up and down against his crotch.

"Yes! Keep moving your ass like that and you're gonna feel just how hard you are making me right now!" he exclaimed.

"Oh, yeah?" She replied as if she wasn't fully aware of her actions. Without wasting another second, she pushed back against his crotch once again. Her pussy began to drip as she felt the massive bulge in Jason's pants pressing into her ass.

"Damn girl! You're gonna get yourself in trouble!" Jason replied, holding her hips as he continued to grind his dick against her.

"Trouble? From whom?" She asked as she continued pushing her ass into him

"You are making me horny; remember I won't be in control once I am on a roll. You might be a delicate celebrity but before making me wilder, I'm warning you, once I get going, I won't stop without doing whatever I want and as long as I want, so be prepared."

"That's exactly what I want handsome!" She said, "Besides I love the way your hard dick feels when you press it into me, and I don't want you to stop."

"Damn girl! You want this dick, don't you?" He asked.

"Oh! I want it so badly! That monster in your pants," She replied.

"I can't pass up the chance to be with someone with a dick as big as yours," She continued, massaging his dick through his pants.

"What a slut!" Jason said before he realized what came out of his mouth. "Shit I didn't mean to..."

"I am a slut for your big black cock." She replied, catching him in the middle of an apology.

"Wow, ok then! Let's get out of here," he said grinning ear to ear.

She was holding his hand pulling him behind her as she made her way through the crowd to the exit. "Wait here," she said as she walked to her friends and told them something before returning to Jason. The second they reached Jason's car he grabbed her ass with both hands lifting her onto the trunk. He leaned in kissing Malaika deeply as she wrapped her legs around his waist pulling him closer. She slipped her hand down the front of his pants wrapping her hand around his cock. He groaned deeply as her hand slid up and down the shaft. They continued to kiss as she unbuttoned his pants and pulled out his cock. With both hands wrapped around his thick black shaft, she started jerking him off as they made out. The feeling of his massive black dick in her hands turned her on so much that she soaked right through her panties. For a moment she considered fucking him right there in the parking lot. Just then she spotted a couple of guys pull into the lot putting a hold on their fun. A few moments later and Jason would have been inside Malaika. They jumped into the car as quickly as they could and pulled out of the lot.

With no further delay, Malaika started to unbutton Jason's pants and pulled his zip open. Jason lifted his butt a little to help Malaika take his pants and underwear down. Jason's black majesty sprang free. Jason's massive member was in Malaika's hands. For a moment, Malaika was awestruck. It was even bigger than she first thought. It was a magnificent thing, almost the length of her forearm, and nearly as big around as her wrist. Part of Malaika was terrified of its sheer size, but the rest of Malaika ached with an animalistic need to have it deep inside her. She stroked it gently at first, watching it grow and stiffen in the glow of the outdoor lighting.

"Oh my God! This is beyond my imagination, huge, I am worried if it might fit inside me, I've wanted to have it with a black man from a long time, but I couldn't find anybody perfect like you."

She winked at him and slowly, very slowly, bent over slightly, dipping her head to his lap, stroking his dong into her beautiful mouth. She wrapped her hand around his dick and squeezed his pre-cum slowly and teasingly licked it. She stroked his cock with her delicate hands. She licked him a few times, before wrapping her lips around his cock and starting to deep throat him. She was skilled in giving blowjobs and could easily take his dick almost in. She was kissing and licking his cock from the bottom to the top now and then.

"You got some serious skills babe, you are excellent with your mouth," Jason said.

Malaika giggled and winked at him while again wrapping her lips around his shaft. She was sucking his cock hungrily, fast and deep but smooth. It was almost ten minutes from when she started sucking his cock, but she never let her teeth touch him while stroking except to plant some soft bites occasionally. She had nicely salivated Jason's dick, she was making slurping noises while drinking her saliva from his cock. She then went further down with her hand and scooped his giant balls from between his legs and started slowly licking them one by one, while pumping his fat cock with her hand. She then took his balls in her mouth and alternated between rolling her tongue around them and smoothly sucking on them.

After playing with his balls for a while, Malaika again swallowed his cock inside her wet, warm mouth to its base. She slid one of her hands inside Jason's T-shirt and slowly scratched his abs and then his chest. She played with his nipples, scratching her nails around it while sometimes grabbing them lightly between her fingers. All the while Jason was enjoying his first Indian Milf while not losing concentration on the road.

Jason got his hand off the gears and started fondling her back. He was amazed by how soft, smooth and flawless Malaika's skin was. He had fucked countless babes, but he surely understood that Malaika was different. He slowly moved on to her breasts and removed both breast pads. He was squeezing her not so big but firm boobs while pinching her nipples occasionally, meanwhile, Malaika moved her mouth on to Jason's abs and started kissing and licking them while Jason's cock was throbbing. Jason wanted her to suck it more, after a while, he grabbed her head and situated her mouth on her dick again. He pushed her head down on his cock and held it there while lifting his ass off the seat to fuck her mouth.

They were about to reach their beach house. There was security near the park entrance hence Jason removed her mouth and ask her to go back and sit on her seat as Jason slid his pants up.

"Any of my previous guys would have cum twice until now but you are so much in control."

"That's because you have never blown a real man until now sexy face," Jason said while parking his rented car at Malaika's beach house.

"Why did you park it here?" Malaika asked.

"Coz I want to fuck you while your friends hear you scream like a little slut with my big black cock."

Malaika smiled a little as Jason stepped out of the car, Malaika kept on sitting to tease Jason. Jason walked around the car and opened the door. Jason gave her a hand as Malaika stepped out of the car. They started making out right beside the car, Jason grabbed Malaika's round ass and started squeezing and groping it. They were kissing like wild animals... Malaika slid both of her hands inside Jason's T-shirt and scratched his back hard. Jason was getting horny and out of control. Jason tore apart Malaika's midi right there in the open but there was no one around to see them.

Malaika couldn't control her urge to again wrap her lips around his juicy cock. She went down on her knees and quickly removed Jason's pants. Jason's cock popped out, Malaika quickly wrapped her lips around his shaft and started working on it up and down, "Yes!" he hissed, swiveling his hips to let his cock caress every silken inch of her throat.

Jason now wanted to work on Malaika, he grabbed her and flipped her around like a toy into a standing sixty-niner, He removed Malaika's panty side-ways, it was a dusky, small, beautiful cunt. Jason first smelled Malaika's pussy, it was a different kind of aroma flowing out of her love-hole. Jason licked her pussy lips smoothly, he then kissed her clit, all the time Malaika indulging herself with Jason's tool. Finally, Jason drilled his tongue deep inside Malaika's tunnel. "Ahhhhhh!!" She moaned softly. Suddenly Jason saw a car coming inside the park. It was far away so Jason slowly took Malaika inside her beach house while they both kept on sucking the hell out of each other.

He took Malaika to her bedroom and threw her on the bed like a toy. Malaika lay down on her back-watching Jason undressing completely.

Jason jumped in between Malaika's spread legs and laid himself down on her luscious body. He kissed Malaika deeply and passionately. Malaika's body vibrated with excitement, the sensation was unexplainable, so compelling and involuntary. Malaika was moaning as he kissed her lips and moved on to suck her gorgeous tits and played with her big dark already erect nipples before moving on to Malaika's most prized possession.

Her underwear was wet because of the excitement and it was getting wetter as he was approaching her precious pearl. It was an unimaginable stimulation when his tongue met her clit. She moaned a little louder as Jason stopped for a while and laughed before continuing. Malaika's head was spinning every time his tongue stroked her clit or penetrated her pussy. He fed on her sap and sucked it through wild kisses that made Malaika's body twitch several times. It felt so hot to Malaika, her body was burning with every lick he did to her crying pussy.

Malaika's head was running left to right because of the fervent impact of his actions. She closed her eyes and enjoyed his feast. Jason Planted a big smooch on her pussy lips and stopped licking. Malaika opened her eyes as he moved closer to her and starts kissing her lips and her neck. Jason's python was roaring on the gate of Malaika's love tunnel. Jason slowly kissed Malaika's navel before standing straight on his knees. He rubbed his crotch on Malaika's pussy lips. Malaika's tummy was fluttering because of the sexual excitement and a slight fear of Jason's big black cock.

Jason grabbed his cock with his right hand and spat on it before rubbing it all around, he then pointed it towards her wet pussy. He gazed at Malaika with ardent passion, "Slow plea... Ahhhh! Oh! My God, Holy fuck Ahhhhhhhhhh!" before Malaika could end the sentence Jason was fully inside her.

"I told you, be careful, I will do whatever I want babe."

Malaika was out of words, it wasn't possible for her to speak anything. Her back arched and she was fluttering all over the bed. Jason grabbed both of her hands and planted a smooch on her lips to get her in control. Malaika was feeling surreal pain but it was pleasurable at the same time. It was tearing Malaika apart, but she knew she couldn't stop now.

Slowly Jason started moving in and out, her cunt was gripping his cock like a vacuum. After a few thrusts, slowly the pain started to vanish away as the pleasure was building up. The motion got a bit faster and smoother, Malaika started moaning rather than wailing, enjoying the intercourse. Jason seemed to enjoy it as he picked up the pace of thrusting. Malaika was convulsing by the meeting of their bodies, being as one.

The tension was high; it was visible on Malaika's face that she couldn't hold it anymore. With a lot of zeal in her body, she came while Jason was still pounding her. Malaika's muscles tightened and she vibrated out of control with loud moans enough to call it screams. Jason buried his mouth into Malaika's and kept banging her harder and harder.

Malaika regained her strength, Jason positioned both of his hands beside Malaika's shoulders. Malaika grabbed Jason's right butt with her left hand and helped Jason push even more hard and deep. and said,

Slowly Jason lifted himself on all fours, getting into a pushup position and rammed Malaika harder than ever. He again made Malaika cum as hot streams of fluid ran down on his cock running further on Malaika's anus and the bedsheet. Malaika was never fucked even half as hardcore than Jason did in her entire life. Jason was pounding her on another level.

Jason noticed murmuring noise from the drawing-room of the house, Jason knew Malaika's friends have arrived and they are talking about him and Malaika. It made Jason wilder as he kept on clanging and banging Malaika for another 5-6 minutes in the same position.

Jason stopped his moment and stood upon his knees, the tip of his cock was still inside Malaika's tunnel. He looked at Malaika with sheer passion as his eyes were telling her that he was going to fuck the hell outta here. Jason suddenly banged his tool deep inside hitting Malaika's cervix, Malaika was not prepared and a deafening scream came out of her mouth, but Jason didn't give a fuck and rammed it the same way again and again and again before finally taking his cock out of Malaika's love hole.