Malaika & Amrita Arora BBC Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Malaika acted like she was unable to move and stared in Jason's eyes. Jason was approaching her lips to kiss them when suddenly Malaika grabbed him by his neck and kissed him like a wild cat. "I'm not as fragile as you think big boy," She said and again pressed her lips on Jason's. Her nipples were hard, her pussy was full of juice, Malaika was still. Jason's mouth was fully open in astonishment as Malaika explored his mouth with her tongue. Jason was liking what Malaika was doing, he grabbed Malaika's ass while they made out squeezing and groping it wildly. Jason's cock was playing touchy-feely with Malaika's clit while this was all going on.

Slowly breaking the kiss Jason lay down on the bed widely spreading his legs while his cock was ram straight. "Get your ass on my mouth," Jason said. Malaika quickly jumped on top of Jason and started eating his cock while Jason ate her sweet juices and poked his fingers inside her cunt simultaneously.

Malaika sucked Jason's cock like a filthy slut until she again wanted it inside her hot, cock-hungry cunt. She slid towards Jason's legs with the help of her knees. She grabbed Jason's cock by her right hand traveling between her legs and guided it inside her love hole. Riding a guy is Malaika's favorite position and Jason's BBC was a cherry on the cake for her.

Jason grabbed two pillows and put it below his head to enjoy the beautiful view of Malaika's perfect round globes. Malaika knelt between Jason's legs, back to him and her shins were slightly under Jason's hips. Her arms straight, close in between her knees. Jason was spanking her beautiful firm, round ass while she was adjusting for a comfortable position.

Malaika started riding vigorously on top of him. The first few minutes Jason did nothing and enjoyed an Indian slut jumping up and down on his cock while resting his hands behind his head, later Jason made a move bucking upwardly in sync with Malaika's downward thrusts. He started to squeeze Malaika's globes while occasionally kissing and biting her silky-smooth back. It was almost 20 minutes of riding along with multiple orgasms but Malaika was still riding it like he was the last man left on the planet.

Malaika was about to cum again and this time Jason could feel she was a little exhausted. He tenderly but purposefully shoved a finger in her ass hole and grabbed and twisted her left nipple. Holy shit! Malaika was feeling so good. The orgasm was an unstoppable, wave after wave of pleasure pulsing through Malaika's body. Every time it started to subside Jason bucked his dick further into the Indian Milf and twisted a finger in her asshole or inserted another one. She couldn't take it anymore and pulled herself forward off his dick with her boobies on the bed. With this action, when his dick head popped out of Malaika's dripping wet cunt it sent another pleasure blast through her nervous system resulting in a short but intense scream.

Jason was stroking his cock while watching Malaika getting cooed for a few minutes. "Oh! God, your cock is just unbelievable, Ahh!" Malaika said while moaning. Jason's cock was not half done yet. It was thriving to feel the smooth of her tunnel again.

He grabbed Malaika by the shoulders and pull her next to him. They were spooning as he rubbed her arms, legs, and ass while lifting Malaika's right leg in the air, grabbing it by her thighs tightly and pushed his black mamba deep inside her. Unlike before, Jason was spooning her slowly and smoothly, letting her feel every inch of his throbbing cock calmly. About 10 minutes passed, Jason released Malaika's leg and smoothly fucked her for another 30 seconds before bringing his cock out of Malaika's tunnel. He spanked his cock on Malaika's pussy lips and left it hanging on Malaika's sexy ass crack. Jason squeezed Malaika's tits with his left while kissing her by twisting her from her neck. Malaika was having the time of her life but Jason who has fucked countless babes is also having something different than he ever had. Jason's right hand was playing with Malaika's clit smoothly.

"You like it, baby, you like it how I rammed? Has anybody ever been this deep inside of you?"

"Words can't explain it, Jason, how much I love your tool and your skills, you are just on another level, I wish I could let you fuck me every day."

"I've banged countless cunts. Young, old, small, big, tight, lose, pink, black. Out of them all, you are one of my favorite sluts," Jason said before whispering in her ear "But, I'm not done yet."

"Get on your knees and ride me, come on my Indian Milf," Jason said.

Malaika then mounted Jason taking his cock inside very slowly. Jason loved the warmth of her tight cunt, she gave a downward push, then Jason's full length slid deep inside, Malaika went up and down on his cock several times then said, "It feels awesome, you're filling me, it feels so incredible, I feel my Vagina being stretched, I'm so much in love with it inside me, I'm going up a gear.

Malaika's smooth cunt was traveling up and down Jason's 9 and a half inches. She was doing it at a great pace. Good, long, hard strokes, making loud noises when their bodies were crushing each other, so loud that it was hearable to all the other ladies in the drawing-room.

Malaika had a body-shaking orgasm, hot streams drained on Jason's balls as well as thighs and abs. Malaika stopped for a while than ground her ass on Jason's cock. Jason was enjoying an age-less beauty going gaga on his prized possession.

I'm going to lean back so you can play with my clit as I ride you. Malaika lent back, and Jason started stroking her clit, Malaika had strong cunt muscles, she was gripping Jason's cock at the base and the head as she rode his magnificent cock. Then Malaika started to tease the bulbous head of Jason's dick; she just rode the head for several minutes; she had a sensual look in her eyes as she looked Jason in the eyes as she teased the head of his magnificent black rod.

Jason couldn't hold back, he quickly got up and sat on his knees while Malaika was still sitting on his shaft. Malaika's both legs were on Jason's shoulders with her arms she hugs his back and her head is thrown back. Jason held her in his hands in the air and thrust his cock as deep as possible. Malaika screamed this is something no man has ever done with Malaika. Malaika was in total control of Jason. Jason banged her with hardcore shots for a while. His swift sharp movements were effortless despite Malaika being in a dominant position. Malaika picked up his moves and grooved along with him. They plowed her pussy together, moving on opposing directions, meeting halfway. After a few minutes, Malaika took her left hand off Jason and put it behind her back on the bed and dropped both of her legs beside Jason's body.

Jason had a superb view of Malaika's gorgeous Milf body as he started ramming her in the cradle position. Malaika's legs were squeezing the torso of Jason with excitement. He was watching, admiring and enjoying at the same time.

Jason tapped Malaika's firm ass and said, "Kneel on all fours baby," with so much excitement waiting for his next move. "Like this daddy?" Malaika asked after getting into the position with her dripping wet pussy, clearly visible to Jason.

Jason positioned himself behind Malaika, readying himself again to fuck his new favorite milf. Not long, Malaika felt his shaft on her ass crack as Jason rubbed his cock all over it and moved on to squeezing it on her clit making Malaika even more excited as he was about to make her his bitch.

Malaika almost felt another orgasm as he pushed his rod into her cunt and started pumping it. He pushed her butt down while straightening his back, it was an unusual doggy style for Malaika, she never got dicked like this ever before. With every stroke, she could feel Jason's cock stimulating her G-spot. Malaika was trying hard to muffle her screams. Jason arched his back even more and pumped even harder. It was impossible for Malaika to hold on any longer. Her screams grew louder, torrents of a hot tsunami ran all over the bed. Malaika's whole body was fluttering, it lasted for almost 2 minutes.

Jason stopped the motion and filled her with his whole cock. He leaned over and kissed her back and then her neck while grabbing her tightly with his left hand and rubbed her pussy lips with his right one.

Malaika tapped out as she was completely out of strength. She laid down on the bed while Jason's cock was still roaring looking at the sweet cunt. Jason adjusted himself into a better position and rammed his cock while Malaika was flat on her tummy. He started pumping even harder. Jason's body was slapping her booty like never before in a prone bone. It was Jason's favorite position and Malaika's butt globes were made to be pounded like that. It was almost 2 hours since Jason was banging Malaika without cumming a single time.

The perfect sexy view of Malaika's sexy back and her breath-taking ass globes made Jason feel his orgasm coming. "I'm gonna cum inside you, babe," Jason said.

"No... No... Not inside me, it could ruin my career and my life." Malaika said.

"I don't care you slut, I warned you before you seduced me. Just take birth control pill later."

Jason dropped his whole-body skin to skin on Malaika and pounded her like a little slut until he dispatched a gallon of cum inside her love tunnel. He blew three of his initial loads deep inside her before taking his cock out and rocketed the remaining loads on her pussy lips.

Once he had drained all he had, he grabbed Malaika around the waist, lay his head on her back, and stayed that way until his dick became flaccid and snaked out. Malaika was not comfortable at first when he forced his cum inside her but later, she felt its pleasure. She didn't regret Jason forcing his cum inside her because his load felt so good inside her cunt, like never before with any man.

Jason lay down beside Malaika and ordered her to clean his dick with her mouth and swallow the remaining cum. While enjoyed the slut slurping his cum off his big black cock.

Malaika lay down on the right side of Jason after sucking his cock dry. They spooned again, without Jason's cock inside her cunt but between her ass crack with cum continuously dripping out of Malaika's well-fucked cunt. They kissed gently and Jason squeezed her boobies passionately and fell asleep within minutes.

The next morning Jason woke up early around 7 am. He immediately needed a shower hence he went to his rented beach house. He stepped into the stream of hot water, closed his eyes. His hand subconsciously drifted to his cock and he started stroking it up and down.

Suddenly, He felt something warm press against his back and a hand pressing against his hard abs. He thought its Malaika, she must have followed her when he was on his way back to his house, Jason thought. He opened his eyes and looked down to see one hand tracing out the outline of his abs while a second hand running up and down his upper thigh. Those hands were a little fairer than Malaika, Jason noticed and immediately turned around to see one of Malaika's friends standing naked against him. She had a nice body. Her breasts were pointed, with slightly large nipples than Malaika's. Her stomach was flat, with only a hint of fat on it. Her pussy bush was light and deep black. Her legs, while not toned, were certainly shapely. Jason was shocked at first but then he understood that Malaika's scream last night brought her to him.

"Oh! So, you are Malaika's friend, seems like you want to scream like Malaika too,"

"No and yes, no because I'm not her friend, I'm her sister Amrita and yes because I want that cock," She grabbed his cock in her hand and stroked it gently while addressing the issue.

"But, be quick, I don't want anybody to know I was here, Do it short and sweet. I want to be at my house before anyone of them wakes up."

"Oh! A sister like a sister!! You know that I saw you yesterday on the beach, I was more interested in you than your sister, but your sister turned out to be sluttier than you. Now, if you are getting laid, what the fuck are you waiting for?"

Jason grabs her from her waist and made out with her. She was a good kisser like her sister. Their tongues played with each other for a while. He turned around and asked Amrita to give him a good handjob.

Her hands started rubbing along his lower abs and upper thighs. He could feel her firm boobs pressed against his back, her stiff nipples poking Jason from behind.

She whispered again, "Mmmm I love the touch of your hard, carved abs..." her hands made circles around his abs, inching closer and closer to his cock, teasing it beyond belief.

"...and your tight, strong legs...."

In this short period, it was clear to Jason that Amrita is more romantic than her sister and a kind of teaser too. His cock was wood hard; the swollen head purple and ready to roll. He wanted her to grab his cock but more importantly, his cock wanted it.

"...but there's something else I wanna play with...I've been waiting all night for it."

He let out a moan as her hand finally wrapped itself around his hard, thick shaft. He gasped under the feeling of her hand on his dick. She squeezed Jason's dick. Her hand slowly ran up and down along the length of his dick.

"Mmmmm you're so fucking hard baby... I knew you had a nice, thick cock..." She tightened her grip and started stroking faster and faster as her left hand gently cupped his balls.

"Ohhhh fuck..." Jason let out a groan as her left hand playfully squeezed his balls and her other hand continued jacking him off.

"You like that baby?" she whispered in his ear, "Do you like it when I stroke your big, hard cock?"

Her nipples were hard as rocks now, almost stabbing his back while he could feel the warmth of her pussy against his ass. Jason let out another groan as her left hand let go of his balls and grabbed the head of his cock and twisted up and down while stroking his cock with her right hand.

"Oh, shit baby... Your cock feels so fucking good in my hands...." she groaned as she jerked me off faster and faster.

"Your cock's so fucking big... I need both hands to stroke it all...."

"When I saw your big, hard cock in front of me... I knew I had to take it...Your cock is so fucking hard, my pussy is getting so fucking wet...."

Drips of precum squirted out of the head of his dick as her right hand rubbed it around, coating the entire length of his rock hard shaft. She was breathing heavy and Jason was groaning under the pleasure of her hands.

His legs started giving in as he leaned back against her perfect soft tits. His arms reach behind and grabbed her firm ass, partly to keep himself balanced, partly because he needed to grab onto something. His hand reached under her ass and his fingers found her pussy soaking wet.

Her dripping pussy against his fingers was the last straw, He couldn't hold back much longer.

"Oh fuck baby... You're gonna make me fucking cum!" Jason grunted out.

"Yeah...? You want to come all over my hands...? You want me to jack you off harder until you spray your cum all over me?" She moaned as her left hand grabbed his balls and her right hand squeezed his cock as tight as she could.

His cock seemed to swell to twice its size and he felt the cum rising from his balls, unlike with Malaika Jason didn't hold back his orgasm with Amrita.

"Holy shit baby! You're soooo fucking hard......" she moaned in his ear.

"I want you to cum so bad... I want you to fucking cum for me!"

Jason couldn't hold it in any longer. "OH FUCK!!!! OH, SHIT!!!!! FUUUUUCKKK!" He groaned as he exploded a powerful orgasm as the thick rope of cum blasted out of his big black cock and hit the shower wall.

She kept jerking him off as fast as she could as rope after rope of thick cum shot out of his rock-hard cock, coating her entire hand and showering the wall.

"OH MY GOD! YOU'RE STILL CUMMING!!!!" she gasped in amazement as she kept pumping the cum out of his engorged cock.

Finally, after what seemed like a lifetime, Jason's orgasm subsided; he let out one final groan and fell back against her breasts. Amrita's cum covered hand, holding his softening dick as they both stood there, catching their breath.

"You two sisters are the real deal; I've never seen any duo sluttier than you two sisters and trust me I've had a lot of women, more than you can think."

Jason turned around and lifted Amrita, making her sit on his shoulders, each leg on each shoulder while Amrita grabbed his hair. Jason drills his tongue inside Amrita. Amrita instantly came all over Jason's mouth. Jason drank some of her juice as hot torrents were running through Jason's mouth to his neck, then chest, then all the way down to his thighs. Jason gently explored Amrita's pink tunnel while occasionally smooching her clit and licking it up and down.

"Put me down, I'm getting late, shove that cock inside me big guy. I can't wait anymore."

Jason carefully put her down on her feet, turned her around and bent her over with her hands on the bathtub. She spread her legs as her vagina popped out, her beautiful and much meatier globes than her sister's.

Jason turned the shower off, he noticed Amrita has a very small cunt and his cock might tear her apart. Jason grabbed the bottle of lotion from the cabinet and rubbed it around his shaft. His cock was throbbing as he rubbed his cock against her pink clit.

Jason's hands were on her hips, pulling her down onto his outstretched member. She stifled a loud moan, but, as he pushed her off and pulled her on-again, she gave in to the pure expression of pleasure bubbling up from inside her core.

She was getting louder, holding on to the bathtub faucet as he thrust deeper and deeper. She felt him grow and he reached that specific, slightly painful point inside of her. And that's when she felt herself release, with explosions in her head and legs quivering. He was talking softly and coaxed her to another climax, grabbing her hair this time as she moaned through it. He collapsed onto her, finishing himself with a loud grunt.

"Oh, fuck yep I love your cock inside me. Fuck me. Spread me, baby. Oh yes, yes, yes!" she said over and over as his cock slid in and out making her cum, again and again, drenching Jason again with her juices.

Jason turned her around, grabbed her left leg in his hand and plunged his cock inside her while they kissed each other. Jason was pumping her harder and harder while pinching on her big hard nipples. Jason was enjoying drinking Amrita's saliva while Amrita was enjoying his cock exploring the points which no one reached before.

Amrita could not hold that for long, however, as an orgasmic thrill ran through her. She was so close, and judging by Jason's groans, so was he. She started to push her cunt back against his thrusts, enjoying the feeling of his cock stuffing full her magic cunt and his hand pinching her sensitive tits.

"I'm going to cum inside you," Jason groaned.

"Do it! I don't care," Amrita said unlike Malaika as her orgasm hit her. Pleasure overcame her and she felt Jason's black cock twitch as he blew out his cum. She swore she could feel his seed spewing deep inside her, her magical cunt making sure that he came even harder than he did before.

They slowly kissed each other while Jason's cock kept throwing white streams inside Amrita. They kept doing it for few minutes than Amrita broke the kiss and shakily pushed herself upright as Jason slowly pulled his cock out of her love-hole.

"Well, done big man, all I can say is thank you for your services that were a hell of a ride, I need to go now. I hope our path meets again soon, and yeah; your cock is fucking incredible."

"So, do you, two sisters, you both are the best sisters in the world," Jason said joyfully.