Malala's Harem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IllyHymen
IllyHymen
295 Followers

"Mount me," Malala commanded as she looked at Rust. He knelt behind her and slipped in carefully before fucking her with force. Though Timber had a long elegant cock, Rust was thick and could last forever. She continued to finger Pool's asshole, forcing her to dribble cum the entire time. Fang lapped up the cum then swapped it with his kwane as was appropriate. Malala ate all the cum spilled to preserve her power.

"Timber, to me," ordered Malala. He lay down next to Pool, his long cock already up at attention. Malala took turns sucking Pool's cock then Timber's, playing with both their assholes. Rust fucked her from behind, her tight, privileged pussy hugging his thick cock with need. She ate all the cum spilled that evening. When Fang approached climax, he offered his cock to his queen, and she devoured his anima. Timber took Rust's place fucking his kwane as Rust presented his asshole for her. She fingered him aggressively and pulled his cock back between his legs as he sprayed watery anima in her mouth. Rust was spent and rolled into the grass to come down. Malala could feel Timber cumming inside her, the only place allowed beside her mouth. He too was spent and huddled against Rust in their afterglow. Finally, Fang took Malala from behind and fucked her violently. She loved how bold he was during sex. Pool took her mouth and fucked her as well, pinned between their two cocks as if she was the hunted. They both finished inside her, and the harem curled up around their kwane in the dying light of day.


IllyHymen
IllyHymen
295 Followers
12