Male Chastity - It's Catching On!

Story Info
A new couple embark on their chastity lifestyle for him!
1.8k words
4.41
42.1k
37
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is being told by Stacie, the friend of my wife Suzy, who has decided to take my wife's advice and use male chastity as a way to put a spark back in her love life.

All week long I thought about the conversation that I had with Suzy.

She keeps her husband's penis all locked up in a shiny metal cage and rarely lets him cum. She says that he loves it but she especially enjoys the changes it makes in him.

So we ordered some sizing rings for him before ordering the cage. When they arrived, I planned on telling him that they were actually cock rings and they would give him an even harder erection.

That evening I made him a delicious dinner and as we sat on the couch, I poured us some wine.

He smiled at me and I asked him to rub my feet.

"I'm tired; can we do that another night?"

Strike one; I thought to myself.

Then I leaned over and told him that the kids were both out tonight and we were all alone.

He stood up, took my hand and led me to the bedroom. Then he undressed and got in the bed, just leaving me standing there; strike two.

If it weren't for the sizing rings, I would have walked out pissed but I really wanted to order that cage.

So I undressed in front of him and slid under the covers. He rolled over and asked me to give him a blowjob.

Wow, what a romantic husband I have. I needed to spring my plan into action before I decided to bite his dick off, instead of blowing it!

So I kissed him and told him, "Sure but first, can I put a ring on you? I got these things to spice things up."

He seemed intrigued and agreed very quickly. So I pulled back the covers and he was already hard.

Jim's prick is about seven inches long and very thick. The best part about it is his balls. They hung low and I loved to play with them when I sucked on his cock.

He watched as I tried each ring for comfort and size. The rings went behind his sack and the instructions said it needed to be secure yet loose.

I got to the middle sized ring and could put my finger inside and I knew that this was the ring for him.

"What are those things?" he asked.

Oh they're supposed to give you more pleasure; I lied. Then I began sucking on the head of his cock and he stopped asking me anymore questions.

Soon he was hard as a rock.

"I don't want you to cum yet, so tell me when you're close," I told him.

I sucked him slow and played with his balls, the way he likes it. I don't like the taste of his cum but he's always trying to get me to swallow it. Suzy says that once he's locked up, blowjobs become a thing of the past for him.

I felt him swelling in my mouth and prepared to move away and let him fuck me.

"Oh fuck, yes... feels so good... oh fuck... I'm gonna cum!"

That bastard grabbed my head and pushed it down. I hate that! I wanted to yell, 'no', and tried to sit up but he held on tight as I twisted to get away.

He was too strong and then I heard him grunt and bury himself in my mouth.

"Oh fuck yeah, swallow it!"

As his cum shot down my throat, I gagged. Then it began filling and then overflowing my mouth; Strike three!!

He eventually let go and I sat up and glared at him.

"I'm sorry babe but I was so horny. I'll make it up to you another night."

He removed the ring and handed it to me.

"Well, this stayed in place and it wasn't uncomfortable at all."

As I lay there pissed, he got up to take a quick shower. I put the ring in my drawer and knew that nights like this were going to end very soon for us.

The very next day, I went online and ordered him his cage. Armed with the correct measurements, I knew that this cage was going to fit perfectly! I decided on a lightweight steel one, for security sake and would prevent any chance of an erection too.

With the click of the mouse, it was done. It said that it could take up to six weeks to get here so I paid extra for expedited shipping.

I checked every day for updates and then I got an email that the package would be here in a few days.

I fucked and sucked Jim every night till then. This was his last chance to show me some consideration but the more often he came, the more selfish he acted.

Finally, the cage arrived at the post office. I picked it up and opened the box at home. It came in a velvet bag. It had three parts to it; a padlock, back ring and tube. I read the instructions thoroughly and hatched my plan.

I sent him a text message while he was at work. In it I told him that I bought him a gift and wanted to surprise him with it; it was for the bedroom.

He replied that he couldn't wait.

I called my gal pal, Suzy and she wished me luck. She said that she still hadn't let her husband cum and he's getting sweeter and sweeter and she feels like a princess.

That night, the stage was set. We had dinner and some wine. I could tell that he was ready for more.

"Where's this gift that you got me?"

I took his hand and led him to the bed.

"Get undressed," I told him.

He stripped in record time and lied down. I took out the shiny metal ring and showed it to him.

"What's that?"

I reminded him of the rubber ring we used a few weeks ago and told him that this was a better version of that.

"Oh, good put it on me!"

He watched as I fed each ball through the ring and then his cock. I checked its size and it was PERFECT!

Then I showed him the tube and the lock.

"Wait, what's that for?"

'So I can lock you up. Don't you want to play? I could pretend to be a Dominatrix and punish you tonight."

"That sounds hot but where did all this come from?"

I told him how Suzy and Todd play like this too.

"Okay then, put it on me but you do have the key, right?"

I giggled and grabbed the rest of the cage. "Of course I have it."

I moved into a sixty nine position and my pussy was in his face now and dripping with excitement.

Still, I never felt his tongue; not even once. I put some lotion in my hand and began to stroke him.

"That feels good, what's next?"

I needed to move quickly because he began to get hard. I slipped the tube over the head of his cock and slid it on.

"That's pretty snug."

I had to use a little strength and maneuvering to attach the two pieced together but I got it and put the lock through it.

"Are you done?"

I got off him and he looked down. He saw the cage and his cock was bulging inside. Then I closed the lock and clicked it shut.

Wow was this easy; men will agree to anything for sex.

"Why did you lock it? I can't cum with this on."

I looked up at him and said, "Exactly and you won't until I decide to let you out again. I'm supposed to keep you locked up initially for three months but I think that might be too long."

He laughed and said, "You're taking this off when I decide."

I laughed too. Well, if you can convince Suzy to give you the key, then I suppose you can take it off.

The blood drained from his face. "You gave her the key?"

Yep and she keeps Todd locked 24/7. In fact, she said that once you haven't cum in a while, you'll actually love being locked.

He smiled and laughed. "I don't believe you but it sounds fun. I guess you won't be getting any action either with this on."

So I explained that wasn't going to be a problem. "First off, women don't experience blue balls if they haven't cum for a while silly but I bet you'll change your mind and beg to please me soon."

"Plus I'm so happy that you can't jerk to that nasty shit on your computer."

This all was beginning to sink in now. He hadn't thought about that; no masturbating. He's not getting relief until I say so.

I laid back and opened my legs for him. With my finger, I beckoned him forward and pointed at my pussy.

"Start licking and don't stop till I tell you!" I said.

He crawled forward and it began, just like Suzy said that he would. He pleasured me to two orgasms until I told him to stop. Then I got up for a quick shower.

When I returned, he was still in bed looking rather confused.

"Let me explain this to you" I said. Don't bother asking Suzy for the key, she won't give it to you unless there's an emergency.

I will unlock you every three weeks for sex, if you're a good boy. That could mean you get to fuck me but most times it will be a hand job.

Blowjobs are now a thing of the past except for a special occasion. You will begin massaging my feet and back plus give me oral any time I want.

If you expect to get unlocked more often, that will depend on you. Do you understand?"

He nodded his head.

I laid down next to him and he snuggled next to me.

"Do you need something?"

"May I please go down on you again?"

'Well, of course you can.' I rested my hand on his head as he ran his tongue between my pussy lips and then across my clit.

As my orgasm neared, I put pressure on his head. I began to move my hips and fuck his face. His tongue was on my clit and I began to burst.

"Oh fuck!!" I yelled and came.

After a few moments I told him to lay beside me. I felt his arms around me and I pulled up the covers. This had gone better than I expected.

I reached back and felt the cage twitching and wet with his precum.

He whispered for me to take it off but instead I removed my hand and closed my eyes.

I felt him head for the bathroom to try and remove it but I knew that he couldn't.

Thoughts of our new relationship flew through my brain as I drifted off to sleep and I couldn't wait to tell Suzy all about it tomorrow!

To be continued...