Male Chastity - It's Catching On! Ch. 02

Story Info
Friend of Keyholder needs Male Chastity in her life too!
2.7k words
4.54
21.1k
23
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacie just got home from visiting Suzy, her best friend. She was mad as hell and slammed the front door when she came home.

Jim, her husband, was watching the television and heard her. He could tell that something was up and it usually involved him.

They're current situation was kind of strange; let me explain.

You see Stacie's friend Suzy, keeps her husband locked in a chastity cage for weeks at a time AND HE LOVES IT! He gets no relief during that time; he only is allowed to please her orally. It sounds crazy but he thrives on the dominance, frustration and desperate need that she provides him and apparently she doesn't need penetration to be happy.

When Stacie found out about it, she was more than willing to try it out on Jim but he wasn't as keen about being locked up like Suzy's man was.

Another thing was that Stacie loved to have her pussy eaten because it was the only way she could cum. When she heard how a man, once he's locked up and denied an orgasm, will eagerly turn to his partners pleasure, she knew this lifestyle was for her.

SHE WANTED THIS TO HAPPEN right now!

The girls conspired together and a cage was ordered for Jim. Then a plan was hatched and eventually Jim got locked up. But just as progress was being made, he had to go on a business trip and Stacie had to unlock him; the part was over!

That seemed to be the end of their male chastity experience, as Jim refused to ever wear it again. What was worse was the fact that he also stopped going down on his wife and always came before she did.

But as fate would have it, Stacie got some help from an unlikely gent.

The long denial eventually got to Suzy's husband and out of shear desperation to cum, called Stacie to be unlocked. You see Stacie was in charge of his extra key and ratted him out to Suzy when she was out of town.

Suzy decided to reward her friend by agreeing to share her husbands tongue with her. Of course, Stacie would still have to run it by Jim.

When Jim found out what the girls decided, he was ecstatic. She would get the head she wanted and would stop bothering him for it. He was never the jealous kind anyhow and how could he be worried about a guy that had his cock locked up?

So when he returned from his trip, life was grand! She began fucking his brains out just like when they were first married. Then she would disappear for a while to get her rocks off at Suzy's house. She was fine with him dumping his load in her and going to sleep or going back to watching sports because Suzy's husband loved cleaning up his mess too.

Phew, that was a long explanation of the events. Now to our couple:

"What's the matter babe?" he asked.

"Suzy cut me off. She said we needed to work things out and I could only come over at most, once a month for some tongue. That's not enough for me!" she said angrily.

Jim knew that his luck was changing. How could he keep his wife happy and still be happy too?

He kept his mouth shut and watched as she stomped into the bedroom.

"I'm taking a shower," she said.

"Okay babe!" he replied and went back to the game on the television.

Stacie was quiet during dinner. She was planning something and he wasn't sure what that might be.

That night, as they lied together in bed, she reached for his cock. It felt wonderful, he thought, as she stroked him softly. He began to harden and rolled on top of her.

"No, not yet. Why don't you go down on me and make me cum before you go in me," she said seductively.

She put her hand on the top of his shoulders in an attempt to push them in that direction.

He stopped her and reached beneath her legs. She was already wet and excited just from the thought of getting eaten.

He answered her request by simply taking his rock hard penis and sliding it between her pussy lips.

"No, wait. I need some tongue," she begged.

He tuned her out and began to use long hard strokes to get himself off.

"Will you go down on me after you cum? That's so kinky!" she said to him.

"Sorry babe, I'm not into eating my own sauce."

She had to admit that his cock did feel good tonight and she didn't protest anymore and soon she felt the rumblings of her orgasm coming.

"I'm almost there," she whispered.

"Oh, fuck....yes...."

He grunted and then she felt her pussy filling up with his hot spunk.

She was seething with anger.

He collapsed on top of her.

"You're such a selfish asshole. Now get off me, you're too heavy!" she said angrily.

He rolled over, feeling awash with happy chemicals from his orgasm as she laid there in bed fuming with him.

He knew he had to say something quick.

"Sorry Babe, your pussy is just too tight."

"Mmm huh," was all she could muster.

She got up to clean herself up and knew what she had to do. She came back to bed to hatch her plan and Jim was already snoring. This would be the last time that she would go to bed horny.

The very next morning, Stacie called Suzy. First to beg for things to go back to the way they were and after being rebuffed, she told Suzy what happened last night.

Needless to say, Jim was in trouble.

So that Friday night, Stacie texted Jim and told him that they were going out together. He loved seeing his wife dressed up and figured that sex was also on the menu too.

When he got home, she was sitting on the couch already sipping wine. She was dressed to the 9's and looked amazing!

She had on her sexiest heels and a tight black dress. His mouth began to water and his cock began to stir.

She asked Jim, "Do you see anything you like?"

Stacie hiked her short skirt up and spread her legs apart.

He was mesmerized. She wasn't wearing any panties and her pussy was shaved completely bare.

"I know how you always ask me to shave it all so I thought I would do something special for you tonight."

He sat down next to her and put his hand on her knee. She stopped his advance and said, "You are not getting anything till we get home, unless you want to go down on me before we head out," she said.

He took his hand off her knee and tried to say something cute but she just shook her head.

"I need you to do something for me before we go out. I know that you didn't like it the last time, but I did."

He told her that he'd do anything for her, but that wasn't true.

"Good, then put this on for me."

She pointed to the table and there was the old chastity cage with the lock and key lying next to it.

"If you put that back on for me, you'll make me so happy. You took such good care of me when you wore it the last time."

He panicked at the sight of it. Last time, she put it on him, she kept him locked and didn't let him cum for a couple of weeks.

"We don't need that thing. I'll promise to think about giving you a few licks when we get home."

"No, I want you to wear it for me."

"I'll only wear it if I get to keep the key this time."

"Okay but on one condition, you promise me that you won't unlock yourself until I tell you too."

He figured as long as he had the key, he was still in control.

"I promise," he said.

She knew he was lying but still squealed with joy and leaped off the sofa. She quickly scooped up the cage and kneeled in front of him. As she undid his belt and dropped his trousers, she saw the bulge in his boxers.

"Oh I see someone is getting happy!"

The boxers fell next and now his cock was bouncing directly in her face.

He felt her hot breath on his cock and wanted to plunge it down her throat.

"We better hurry before you're too hard."

She surprised him and slapped his cock hard. He jumped and it softened just enough to push each of his balls through the ring and then push his cock through too.

"Time to finish the job," she said.

He expected the steel tube but instead she took his cock deep into her mouth.

"Oh fuck," he moaned with pleasure and surprise. He reached down to push on her head but she slapped him away.

She performed miracles with her tongue and soon enough he began to thrust his hips in preparation to shoot a big load of cum down her throat.

She couldn't believe how easy this was going to be. His hard dick betrayed him once again and marched him directly towards her plan.

"Men are so weak," she thought to herself.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum," he warned her.

She immediately slipped his rod out of her mouth and forced the cage down on him.

"No!" he yelled but she worked quickly and took the padlock, threaded it through the clasp, and locked it shut.

She stood back up and smoothed her skirt down.

"Now that that's done, we can start enjoying each other again."

He was standing there with his cock bulging through the bars of the cage.

"I can't go out like this! You need to finish me off!!" he begged her.

"Jim, the days of me servicing you are over; consider that your last blowjob for a very long time. From now on, you will be servicing me."

He saw the key still sitting there and quickly scooped it up.

"Yeah, sure," he said and thought to himself that she can fantasize all she wants.

He changed his clothes and off they went.

Dinner was first and then dancing. She was really in a good mood and she probably drank a little too much.

Every man was looking at her on the dance floor and every woman was hating her.

On the way home, she laid her pretty head across his lap and teased his poor cock.

"I love how hard he is already but I decided that he's not coming out to play for three months this time. I already know when your next business trip is, so there's no excuses this time. Your balls will be ready to explode!"

Ordinarily, he would have panicked. What man could survive that? But he had the key in his pocket and he knew this wasn't happening.

"Make it as long as you want," he told her knowing full well it would never happen.

He unlocked the door and they walked in together. She took him by the hand, stumbling a little in her heels.

"I drank a little too much tonight but it made me a horny girl!"

She took him to the bedroom and laid him back on the bed. Then she hiked her dress up and he knew what was happening next.

She got on the bed with him now and straddled his body and then began moving her legs forward till her pussy was just below his face.

"If you ever intend to have another orgasm, you will begin doing this EVERY night for me."

With that she slid forward all the way. Her beautiful thighs were now on either side of his head. He looked up at his sexy wife. She was fully dressed and rubbing her breasts through her dress.

Then he looked at her pussy. The lips glistening with the dew of her excitement and sweat from the dance floor. She smelled strong and he hesitated.

"Now eat me!" she said and lowered herself roughly onto his face. He couldn't see her anymore but he heard her moan. He extended his tongue out and she reached down to grab his hair. He could taste her excitement immediately.

"I'm fucking your mouth now and it feels so good."

If she was sober, she probably would have cum by now but the alcohol seems to extended things for her. He felt her have several small orgasms but the big one had so far eluded her.

His jaw began to tire and he started to squirm.

"Don't you fucking move!" she commanded him.

"Learn your place in this bed bitch! From now on, it's under me!"

He thought, "Wow, she's in a zone."

That must have pushed her over the edge because she literally began fucking his tongue and shaking all over.

She groaned and then her full weight came crashing down on his face.

He couldn't hear her but I'm sure the neighbors did!

"Yes, OH FUCK! I'm cumming!!!"

She flooded his face with her cum and held his head tight. Her thighs were like a vice and her orgasm lasted forever.

Then finally, she rolled off of him and relaxed. She was laughing and sobbing and beyond happy and he was gasping for breath from being smothered.

"I needed that so bad! As I fucked your face all I could think about is how good this will be from now on."

He was pleased with how happy he made her with his tongue but he was bursting in the cage.

"Can I take it off now?" he asked, playing along still.

"Are you sure you want to ask me that? I'm adding another week to your lock up now," she said.

"Look, I need to cum now and I'm finished with this game. I'm the boss, not you. First you're gonna blow me and then I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you; Do you understand?"

She shook her head and laughed.

He grabbed the key and put it into the lock.

She said, "This is your last chance. You either change your mind or you don't cum again for way longer than even I intended for you."

"Get ready to get fucked," he said.

"Dumb bitch," he said and turned the key but it didn't turn. He tried it again and it didn't budge.

"How does it feel to be fucked? Did you think that I'd give you the right key?" she said.

"You miserable bitch!" he yelled at her.

She got out of the bed and stripped.

"Dumb bitch, huh? We'll see who the bitch is now!

I'm going to shower before bed," she said and then he heard her laugh.

He watched as her gorgeous ass bounced towards the shower.

Everything went through his mind as he lied alone in bed. His balls felt swollen already, how would he survive this?

Then she returned and slid next to him. She smelled of lavender and her hair was still damp. She opened her towel and spread her legs.

"Let's see how your training is going."

She pointed at her pussy and said, "Again, my sweet husband; learn your place."

He slid down between her thighs.

"Yes my Love," he said.

"Good boy, now you can begin."

He made slow and gentle love to her pussy until she reached down and patted his head after a massive orgasm.

"That went wonderfully but I need to get some sleep now."

He was bursting in his cage.

"Your doing so well, and it's only been a few hours. Imagine how you will feel in several months?" she said.

He looked up at her and her eyes were shut. He heard a soft snore escape her mouth. She clearly was happy, satisfied, exhausted and drunk.

He was horny beyond description. He crawled up and covered her naked body. He tried the key one last time but it almost broke in the lock this time so he stopped.

"I fucked up," he thought.

His cock was dripping and his balls were heavy.

Then he heard her mumble, "I can't wait to tell Suzy tomorrow. Maybe I won't ever let you cum again," then she fell back asleep.

To be continued.....