Male Coworkers Explore Each Other

Story Info
Salesmen on a work trip get adventurous.
2.4k words
4.64
19k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dinfos
Dinfos
54 Followers

My consulting firm frequently sends us out in pairs to work with new clients, so the customer always has a friendly face to call on even if one of us is on vacation.

Over the years I've worked with almost every other consultant, but my favorite has always been Dan, because we have so much in common. Recently I learned just how many interests we shared when a planned weeklong trip took an unexpected turn.

Dan and I had been on many trips together, which sometimes meant sharing hotel rooms.

I'll stop and say that Dan and I each have wives and each have the typical Dad bods, but twice over the years he's done things that made me wonder if, like me, Dan might be bi-curious.

Once when sharing a room Dan walked around after a shower with his towel adjusted so his cock was visible for about 10 minutes. Each time he walked by his cock was a little harder. Another time in crowded booth at a bar his hand landed on my lap several times, always right on my dick. The last time it lingered when he felt that I was getting hard.

We never talked about either incident though both were things I'd thought about.

Night one

This trip, to Denver, started with us meeting at the airport after our separate flights, and sharing a cab to our hotel. It was another shared room trip due to a convention. Dan offered to handle check in and taking our bags up while I met clients in the bar and started our work. He joined us about 20 minutes later and seemed more energized than normal.

Round after round of drinks came that night, both before and after dinner, and it nearly midnight when we finally stumbled to our room.

As we open the door Dan suddenly remembered to tell me that our reservation had been mixed up and instead of two queen beds we had one extra large king.

"Dont worry Mike," he said "they promised to move us tomorrow."

I was too buzzed to care, so we raided the room mini-bar for one more round and started getting ready for bed.

As I sipped my drink Dan hit the head and came out in loose boxers and a t-shirt. I noticed his boxers had a button fly and the buttons were undone. I had the same type of boxers and decided "fuck it, I'm drunk so I'll let my dick hang out too."

So I went into the bathroom and came out dressed the same way.

I noticed, but pretended not to, that Dan's cock was already poking out of the hole in his fly. I decided to see how far he'd go if i didn't say anything.

Dan got up when I laid down and made us both another drink. When he turned around to hand it to me his dick was completely out and it even brushed my hand when I accepted the drink. That made him even harder but I still played dumb and acted not to notice. Instead I adjusted my own fly when his back was turned so that my dick was out too.

He definitely noticed and I acted like I didnt see his looks as my dick firmed up to its full length.

Soon we both finished our drinks and decided to crash. The lights went out and we both laid on our own sides of the bed.

My dick was aching for relief at this point and I was wishing I was brave enough to at least jerk myself off. Instead I rubbed myself softly then just laid there and tried to go to sleep, slowing my breathing.

I could tell though that Dan was awake. Slowly he was inching his way closer to my side. I lay still and waited to see what was going to happen.

The first contact came from his foot touching my leg. Just a soft touch at first then steady pressure. I expected him to go slowly but when I didn't react to his foot he placed his hand on my thigh. When I didn't react to that his hand slid right up and touched my dick.

"Holy shit," I thought "he's going to jerk me off."

And thats how it started. His fingers traced the length of my shaft, squeezed my balls softly then travelled up my shaft again and massaged the head of my Dick.

I was in heaven but doing my best to play drunk.

I must have been convincing because after a few minutes I felt the bed creek and Dan's hand wrapped around my dick and slowly began stroking it. I felt myself leaking precum and could feel that slickness make his motions smoother.

His hard cock was now pressing against my own hand laying at my side and he reached down to move my fingers around it then resumed stroking me. I was careful not to tighten my grip or pull away, feigning sleep.

After a few minutes his hand left my dick and went to his own, stroking at a much faster pace. In a few minutes the bed shook and he grunted, cumming into his hand I guessed.

Then he confirmed it by reaching over and rubbing his cum covered hand on my dick, again stroking me briefly before rolling over. His snores began quickly.

I reached down and felt my dick coated in warm cum. I began stroking myself using it as a lubricant. It wasn't long before I was cumming into my own hand, combing our juices on my dick.

When I finished I paused for a minute to make sure Dan was still sleeping, then reach over to touch his dick and rub my cum on it.

My hand glided across the sheet to his thigh then up to cup his drained balls. I wasn't surprised that he was naked. But I expected him to be soft and found that he was still rock hard when I moved to his shaft. At my touch he snorted slightly and slid closer to me, then began loudly snoring.

I took my time exploring his dick with my hand. I pulled the sheet down slightly so I could watch myself stroke him in the low light.

He felt hot and hard in my hand and even supposedly asleep I noticed his body reacting to each stroke. Just as I was wondering if he could cum again he did, coating my hand in fresh semen. I rubbed it back onto his cock and my own and rolled over to go to sleep, removing my own boxers along the way.

Sleep came quick. But when my bladder woke me a few hours later Dan had moved against me. I could feel his erection pressing against me and his hand was resting on my own fresh erection.

I went back to sleep smiling.

Day two

When we woke up we both acted like it was normal to sleep naked next to each other and neither of us mentioned the extra-curricular activities. We just got ready and headed out for another day of advising clients and running up bar tabs.

The day flew by and we celebrated another productive meeting with drinks after dinner before heading back to the room around 10.

I called dibs on the shower and Dan turned on a movie. When I came out wrapped in a towel he was laying on his side naked, with only his lower legs covered by the sheet. He jumped up and took his own quick shower then walked naked across the room and back into bed.

I had followed his lead and was laying there reading an email on my phone with the sheet up to mid thigh my hardening dick exposed.

When he climbed into the bed I put the phone down and turned off the bedside lamp.

The tv glow provided plenty of light. I could see his dick hardening again even before he started casually stroking himself.

I began to stroke myself too. Then i decided to feign sleep and see what would happen so i laid back, closed my eyes and slowed my breathing.

In less than a minute his hand was on me. I decided to be bold and reached over to touch him as well.

We stroked each other for several minutes then he changed positions, putting his head toward my knees which moved his cock closer to my hands. I began to try to jack him off as he did the same to me.

Then Dan changed the game and replaced his fingers with his mouth.

It felt amazing. He took my whole average sized dick in his mouth and moved his tongue over me. Then his hands returned to touching and stroking me as his mouth worked.

I wasn't sure how long I'd last. Then I felt one of his fingers rubbing my ass hole. He apparently had taken my non-reaction as consent because after lubricating his finger with his spit he slid it in me slowly and sucked me hard at the same time.

It was like a bomb exploded. My dick erupted in his mouth even I felt my ass convulse around his finger. It felt like I would never stop cumming. And i couldn't tell if he was swallowing or if I was still in his mouth. Then I felt what had to be his dick brushing my cheek. I let him turn my head and when he pushed forward I opened my mouth.

I'd never sucked dick before but my first attempt was abbreviated because as soon as my tongue touched him he erupted too, shooting a long hot stream directly down my throat. I put hands around his ass and held him in place as I drained every drop from him. Even we he was spent and soft i held him in my mouth a moment. When I released him he laid back and we both caught our breath. His finger was still near my ass and it excited me so I turned away and pushed against him. I fell asleep with the pressure of his finger against me and the taste of his cum in my mouth.

I woke up in the middle of the night to take a leak. When I came back into the room Dan was on his back snoring loudly, fully exposed and about half hard. Until now I'd always let him take the lead. I decided to change that.

I went back into the bathroom and got the little lotion bottle then slid onto the bed, between his legs.

I took him into my mouth as one hand cupped his balls and the other slid down to rub his ass. When i found his tight hole I squirted some lotion on my finger then slowly worked it into him.

Im sure he was awake by now but our game was to feign sleep and he kept playing along.

I started slow, softly working him with my mouth and holding my finger in him. Then i sped up. I timed my finger thrusting into him with bobbing my mouth on his now fully hard dick.

I could feel his orgasm building in the way his ass tightened around my finger.

Then it came and so did he.

I felt the head of his dick swell then my mouth was flooded with his hot and only slightly salty semen. I kept working my finger into him as his hips thrust his fountaining dick into my mouth.

When he stopped cumming I kept my finger working and he kept responding.

Eventually he rolled over and presented his ass fully to me.

The lotion wasn't much of a lubricant and as much as I knew he was offering to let me fuck him, I just rubbed the head of my dick against his anus as I jacked myself. When i felt myself close to cumming I pressed the tip in and planted the first of my seed into him.

I felt the bed shaking and knew was jacking himself off. The only noise he made was a gasp as he came again.

I left the lights off but went into the bathroom to shower.

When i came back the tv was on but Dan was rolled onto his side. I couldn't see if his eyes were open but i could see his arm stretched between his legs and his finger exploring his ass.

It was wet with what I realized was our combined cum. His middle finger in as deep as he could reach. I laid down naked behind him and slid my hand up his leg.

He moved his hand out of the way at my touch and I slid my finger into him. He was far more lubricated with our cum than the lotion and I slid a second finger in and begun to slowly fuck him.

He pushed back against me and my dick began to stir. I knew he wanted my dick. I decided to speed up the process. I rolled him over firmly, stood up and pressed my dick against his mouth.

His lips opened and his tongue found me. I slid my hand down and my fingers found his ass again.

I'd cum only a few minutes ago but the combination of his mouth and feel of his ass had me again quickly. As he soon as felt me grow in his mouth he rolled again and stuck his ass in the air.

I entered him immediately. There was a moment of resistance as my head pushed against him but the lubricating cum overcame it and i slid all the way in.

I lingered at that point just for a second then grabbed his hips and began to thrust in and out. Slowly at first then more rapidly. Before long I was fucking his ass hard and fast and he was pushing back each time.

When i felt my orgasm building I pushed in as deep as I could. When i began to cum i could feel his ass pulsing against me almost like a womans orgasm.

I stayed in him until the spasms pushed my cock out. Then i rolled him over and took his hard cock into my mouth. His orgasm again came immediately. When it ended I again went to shower. When I came back the lights were off but I knew he wasn't in bed. Then I heard the shower. As I drifted off to sleep i heard the hotel room door close. I wondered if giving me his ass had been too much for him.

When I woke up the next morning and saw a bottle of lube on my night stand I knew the truth.

We had two nights left.

Dinfos
Dinfos
54 Followers