All Comments on 'Male Coworkers Explore Each Other'

by Dinfos

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Reggie2xxReggie2xxabout 1 year ago

I liked the story. I had a few trips alone for work where I connected with men in my room but usually just exchanging oral I never bottomed out of town. I might now a little more experienced.

jk1982jk1982about 1 year ago

Excellent and well writen, reminds me of many years ago on a works trip.

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 1 year ago

Nice I liked the story really well. Got me all nice and hard and leaking pre cum. Brought back some horny memories. I was always a big fan of sucking a guy till he was real hard then letting him have my ass. 10 stars.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love the "unspoken" theme throughout - just indulging each other's needs in the moment, the mutual surrender to base desires without letting anything get in the way, purely enjoying the experience just for what it is. Kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very similar story as happened to me except it was for only one night (regretfully), was only a queen bed and I was the only one that got fucked (first time, loved it). It was also the first time I was kissed by a guy, loved having his dick in me and being filled by his cum!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I got extremely hard And wanted to masterbate but couldn’t at this time.

zephyerzephyerabout 1 year ago

SIGH, why didn't any of my trips ever work out this way. I have to admit I had some good times in Denver's bathhouses.

Well written, got me hard. Sadly, no guy to help me with it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous