Male Escort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alanc
alanc
362 Followers

"Yesss, just there" she hissed as I buried my tongue deeper into her folds and began to lap her juices. My fingers burrowed inside her again and I licked her lovely ring as I found her g-spot. This drove her mad and she came almost instantaneously, pushing desperately against my fast as her orgasm reverberated through her entire body. As her convulsions continued I quickly stood up and forced my stiff dick all the way into her. She cried out in ecstasy as her orgasm lengthened whilst I humped her furiously. Julia's shuddering seemed to go on for ages as I grasped her hips and pulled her back onto me, my hands roaming across her suspenders and stocking clad thighs. Finally it subsided slightly and she gasped for breath between groans as I continued to pump into her.

Withdrawing, I took her hand and led her through to the bedroom. She sat on the bed and lay back, her legs hanging off the side. Not bothering to get on the bed with her I lifted her legs up with my arms whilst Julia reached down, took hold of my dick and eased it into her again. Lifting her backside off the bed for deeper penetration I quickly built up a strong rhythm till I pounded into her as deep and as fast as I could muster. With her gold stiletto's waving around in front of my face she asked me to lick them. I did as asked and found it strangely erotic whereas the effect it had on her was to make her even hornier and buck against me harder still. When she became tired of this she wrapped her silken legs around my back as we both groaned equally loudly and again I could sense that my climax would soon be arriving. Julia had another herself before mine arrived and then realising mine was near by my shortened breathing and quicker short strokes she pushed me back out of her and knelt on the floor in front of me.

My legs shuddered as she took me in hand and wanked me furiously, wrapping her lips and tongue around the end of my knob until my semen shot forth. She swallowed most of it and rubbed the remainder around her lips and face, looking like a child with an ice cream on a summers day. I couldn't stand up any longer and collapsed onto the bed whilst she knelt over me, her soaking fanny inches from my face, and sucked me dry.

It was 4 in the morning now and I was shattered, but it looked like Julia still had plenty left. As she wiped my cum from her face she asked if I could stay the whole week with her, which would of course be rewarded handsomely. Well I couldn't refuse could I, the only thing that bothered me would be whether or not I would still be alive at the end of it.

alanc
alanc
362 Followers
12