Male Fuck Doll Pt. 01

Story Info
The life of a Male slut and his kinky ways.
2k words
4.47
24.2k
25

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,322 Followers

Male Fuck Doll Part 1

By Anal Slave

This story is to help you have a orgasm. Very nasty, if you are offended by gay, bi,straight, kinky cum eating sissy bottom sex. Do Not Read This.

Let' start out by saying I was married to a Male Stripper for 12 years. I was previously married to a woman for 10 years. I don't consider myself gay, some people would. I consider myself lucky, because I get the best of both worlds.

I was married to a alpha woman, a dominant, strong minded female. From day one I waited on her hand and foot, when she spoke, I jumped. I learned real quick to agree with her totally. She was even more aggressive having sex.

Instead of me fucking her on our honeymoon night she pulled out a double headed dildo and took my anal cherry. I fucked her later, but the dildo had stretched her out quite a bit. I did discovered I loved the feeling of being fucked in the ass, until the next morning. I was a little sore, but I got over it.

I didn't know it then, but later on using a dildo and other items were nightly practices on me. Our sex life was rapidly growing to more and more kinky things. She started out making me wear a butt plug around the house, the plugs got bigger and bigger as time moved on. I started enjoying the feel of it, it would rub against my prostate and I would leak pre-cum.

Of course most of the time I would be jacking off when she wasn't looking. She come home early from shopping one day and I didn't hear her come in. I was on the bed masturbating and fucking myself with her dildo. I don't know how long she watched me, but when she jerked the door open my ass cheeks squeezed so hard the dildo shot out of my ass.

I knew I was in trouble by the look on her face. I stopped masturbating and she told me to "keep stroking it". She told me to enjoy myself, that she was very disappointed in me, and she had a solution to the problem of me jacking off without her permission.

Next day I was fitted with a cock cage that locked around my balls and butt plug. I didn't like the thought of her locking my cock up, but I was horny and she kept talking dirty and licking her naked nipples, sucking them into her mouth. I gave in, and my life changed drastically from that day foreword.

The rules changed after she had me in chastity for ten days I would agree to anything just to relieve my swollen blue balls, and she knew it. I woke up that morning and she was sucking and licking on my ball sack, biting down a little and stretching the sack out.

I had 10 days of spunk in them balls and she was torturing me. She quit sucking on my balls and looked me straight in the eyes and told me that if I ever expected to cum again I would do anything she desires. For example I must clean up, eat, taste and swallow all bodily fluids, mainly cum.

I am too work myself up anally to where a 3" plug will fit easily. I am to suck and fuck cock, all the way down. I am to sleep with man or woman and receive anything they want to do to me.

Then she bent down and we kissed for it seem like 10 minutes. we tongue fucked each other's mouths. I was so worked up the cock cage was killing me. I don't think I have ever been this hard and horny, she then said "oh there is one more thing). She spoke up loudly," I will be going out on nights and I will be giving my body to other men to enjoy". I will be coming home totally fucked out of my mind, cum will be leaking out of all my holes.

She continually told me how she will come home with cum between her tits and all over her body. How she was going to turn me into a sissy faggot cum hungry bottom boy.

She wants me to beg for more and more cock and cum. She wants to see me worship cock for her. What in the hell do you say to that? I said Yes, Yes, Yes, hell yes.

My cock was killing me in the cage. She handcuffed one of my arms to the bed and unlocked the cock cage. My cock sprang up and It felt wonderful to be free. She was finally going to let me cum.

She handed me a cup and told me to jerk myself off, get that clitty cock to cum. Deposit my nasty cum in it. I was so horny my hand slipped up and down the shaft about 5 times and my cock exploded with long strings of pearl white cum shooting into the glass.

She took the glass and poured my cum into my willing mouth. I let it sit in my mouth and swirled it around to get the full flavor of it. I loved the taste of cum, and she would bring me a steady diet of other men's cum in the future.

Sometimes it would be used condoms with spunk in them. But most of the time it was cum filled panties with pussy juice and anal cum. I'm just trying to please her.

In 6 months of marriage she had trained me to be a obedient slave servant to her. She called me a sissy, faggot, cocksucker, bottom boy while I suck on her dildo, and dream of being fucked over and over. I couldn't wait to have my ass fucked with a real cock.

One of the biggest advancements in our sex life was the first time she brought home a man to spend the weekend with us. I was very nervous and excited at the same time.

My wife had taught me well, how to please a cock. I have sucked dildos and have eaten my cum on a regular basics. But I have never had a real cock up to this point.

My wife will strap on a dildo, then get down on her knees and suck me until I am ready to cum. Then she will jack me off onto her strap- on and I will go down on her and eat my cum off of her fake cock.

I will leave the cum in my mouth and keep sucking her till the cum turns into a milky white cream before I swallow it. Looking back I have to give her credit for me loving to suck cock.

That first night we spent having a 3 way was a very special night. I learned every oral combination that 3 people could have sex. Some of the most exciting things I loved, always involved a cock.

He did have a pretty cock, about 8 inches long circumcised, nice tight balls, that is until I start sucking on them. When his big cock was hanging in front of my face I reached up and wrapped my fingers around his heavy ball, and guided that hard meat into my mouth.

I had sucked a dido about the same size as his manhood, and I had learned to suck it well. So I was going to make this guy cum like he has never experienced before.

When I got down on my knees in front of my wife I informed him that this was my first time at sucking a real cock. He told me that everything would be fine, that my wife had sucked his cock many times and if I couldn't do it she could.

I was shocked to hear this of course. I looked over at my bride of 7 months and she had a giant dildo wedged in her asshole. She looked at me and said " Honey I have turned into sex driven slutty, whore that likes to abuse myself, please forgive me I can't control myself".

I told her we would discuss it later and I turned my attention back to the cock I had in my hand. I started off slowly kissing and licking up and down his shaft. the cock was reacting to my tongue. I wrapped my lips around the big purple head and started tonguing his pee-hole, I fell in love again.

It reminded me of the first time I had ate my wife out. Before the night was over I had sucked him off 3 times, I emptied his balls. My wife just laid back and watched as we performed gay sex acts for her pleasure.

All weekend she just watched as this man taught me everything I needed to know about pleasing a man's cock orally. When we went to bed my wife instructed me to lay between her and my new gay lover.

She wanted me to call him my gay lover. When I woke up in the morning I felt someone sucking on my balls. My cock was already so hard from morning wood, I spilled my load all over the sheets, of course I cleaned my mess up and shared it with my masturbating wife.

I looked over at her and told her I needed to be fucked, my asshole was horny and needing something stuck in it. She spoke up and told me that I would learn how to fuck a real cock someday but not right now.

Come to find out at the time she didn't want to share my ass with anybody else. I still had a deep down feeling in my asshole that needed to be tended to.

I went to the bathroom locked the door, I found a hair brush in the cabinet and I fucked myself till I felt better. Cleaned everything up and came back out and started sucking his cock. Not only was I sucking his cock I was eating his asshole out.

When my wife saw that I had my tongue up my gay lovers ass she started moaning and had a big orgasm. She told me to quiet tongue fucking him and come over and clean her cunt.

I jumped up and dived in between her legs. her pussy was so loose and full of pussy juice. I had never seen her pussy in this shape before, she has been masturbating since my gay lover got here.

This was the first time she let me touch her. I couldn't believe how deep my face was planted in her. As I was sucking on her clit I started inserting my fingers in her.

She didn't make me stop until I had four fingers in her pussy and she was shouting out with pleasure. We all got up and took a shower, of course I sucked his cock in the shower with water running everywhere.

I removed the shower head from its holder, I guided it down to his asshole, I was shooting it up his hole while I sucked another delicious load of sperm out of him.

They wasn't much sperm left in them balls, but I enjoyed it. My gay lover and I was wore out, I had no more cum to give and he didn't ether. My wife had finally stopped playing with herself.

We sat around and watched TV the rest of the night. When we got up in the morning my wife had got up early and breakfast was waiting for us. Our new friend had to leave after breakfast.

My wife ask me if I wanted to suck him off one more time before he leaves. I couldn't turn it down my lips were sore but I got one more load out of him. I thanked him for the good times we had and I also thanked my wife.

If you liked this story come back for part 2 and VOTE. I get horny too.

Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,322 Followers