Whore Wife

Story Info
A Whore Wife And A Cum Eating Husband in Love.
1.5k words
4.32
14.1k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,334 Followers

I met my wife at a gang bang. She had just turned 19 and was pulling a train on the local motorcycle club. All 12 members fucked her ass mouth and pussy, over and over.

When they was done with her, she needed a ride back to the place she was staying. So I volunteered to take her home. We didn't get a half mile down the road she had my zipper down and was sucking me like a wild women.

I reached down and started playing with her cum covered nipples. She had dried sperm all over her. I damn near wrecked the car 3 or 4 times. She would get me right up to the point of Cumming than she would stop.

She ended up going home with me, I ended up falling in love with her crazy blow jobs, and we have lived together now four 11 years. I have a fetish of loving to watch her service other men.

Like I said earlier I met her at a gang bang and she loves sex. We will go into a local MC club where she was a regular for having paid sex. And she will fuck and suck everybody that wants to cum in her. I make her put her panties on before sitting down in the car It save the seats from getting dick juice on them.

And I also love sucking the cum out of them later when I turn into a cum craving sissy boy. Everybody that knows me thinks I'm a real bad ass.

I am till my wife brings me home a few loads of cum in her orifices. Then I turn into a cum hungry sissy, and my wife loves it. I just love taking her home after a long night of fucking and sucking.

Knowing her pussy and ass is going to be full of sperm and I love the way her pretty asshole is close to the bottom of her pussy. I love sucking on that little patch of skin between her ass and pussy. It's the least I can do for her out selling her body and enjoying her job as a whore.

She will fuck all night long and get up in the morning and cook me breakfast. We have the perfect marriage, we are so in love. She gets all the attention she needs, and has all her sexual needs taken care of.

She fucks and sucks as many men as it takes to satisfy her. There is nothing like sucking your best friends cum out of your wife. As you are swallowing it, you think about all the pleasure that was felt when he released his sperm into your wife.

And how she loved the feeling of his large cock pumping cum into her very wet and swollen cunt. How she laid there after being fucked with her legs wide open and cum spilling from her cunt. As I greedily sucked and licked up the man juice that was placed deep in her cunt.

As soon as I got her cleaned up. I jump on her and fuck the hell out of her. I love it when she has just been fucked by a bigger cock than mine. The filling of your cock swimming around in, that wet stretched out hole. Is a real turn on for me.

Even though you cleaned her pussy with your tongue. There is still remnants of cum clinging on the sides of your cock as you fuck her sloppy pussy. She has had gallons of cum up in her holes over the years.

She got me into sucking cock over time. The first cock I sucked my wife held it for me and was playing with his ass and balls as I sucked him off. I became a cocksucker over night. I always say that the way your cock feels when you receive a good blow-job, is how you feel while your sucking a cock.

To me there is nothing like freshly milked, warm semen out of a young man's horny cock. I have started going to these gang bangs and fluffing the men's cock before she gets fucked. She is more interested in getting their seed in her pussy and ass then eating it.

I'm the one the eats it, craves it and can't get enough of it. I have loaned her out to many motorcycle clubs. One was a club called Ass Whores a tough lesbian MC club.

They had some of the biggest dildo's I had ever seen. They had my wife tied up and spread eagle. They was one of the lesbians that had so much hair on her pussy you could of braided it.

She sat down on my ole lady's face and her pussy was so big it covered her whole face right from the start. As she was grinding her cunt into her face another bitch was worming a very large dildo into her cunt

My wife was moaning but she had so much pussy in her mouth you couldn't tell what she was saying. As the bitch had about 8 inches of this monster dildo shoved up in her. I got scared that she was going to hurt her, that pussy had never been stretched that far before.

So I told her to stop for a minute, about that time two tall Amazon dikes had my arms behind my back and a set of handcuffs on me. They bent me over this barrel looking thing and tied my hands to it and my legs spread eagle.

Next thing I knew I had a pretty Blonde haired dike licking my asshole. She had a pointed tongue and she was rimming the hell out of me. The lesbian with the hairy cunt finally got off my wife's face.

There was fresh cunt juice leaking out of her. She must have cum a half dozen times. She came over to me while I am getting rimmed and she bent over and made me lick her hairy asshole.

Which was about as big as her cunt. It was the most disgusting thing I had ever done. The pretty blonde quit eating my ass salad and told me she was going to fuck me now.

She fucked me alright with a 6 inch dildo, she could tell I couldn't take any more than that. I had only had anal sex a couple times. My wife isn't into anything but fucking. Of course she will do anything I ask her to do. But she loves to fuck.

And she loves the way it fills when a man tenses up, and releases his sperm into her hungry cunt. For me to eat. The blonde rubbed something on my asshole and the next thing I knew I was fucking back on that dildo.

I looked over at my moaning wife and she had another 2 inches in her love hole. For a total of 10 inches and about 4.25 inches in girth. The lesbian was licking her clit sticking out. Every time that big dildo slide out, it pulled on her clit like a baby sucking tit.

My wife spoke up and told the blonde that was fucking me. To strap-on a bigger cock. That my asshole could take it. She did and was real easy with me at first but when I started acting like a whore. She rammed her cock in my ass, as she grabbed my hips and gave me a very fine fucking.

My cock was pouring pre cum from taking a brutal ass fucking. From that day forward I loved a hard dick in my ass. I prefer real ones, but the fake ones are bigger. To me, the bigger the cock the better.

Size does matter when you're a whore. it seems like the big ones care bigger balls to produce more sperm. I can now take two cocks in my Man Cunt at the same time. It took a long time and a lot of getting ass fucked to accomplish this feat. I can't tell you how good it feels with two cock heads rubbing together in your Man Cunt.

The anticipation of which cock will cum first. And how much sperm they will shoot up your ass. It's just plain sexy to see a man with two cocks up his ass at the same time. I want to thank my Whore Wife for the special things she does for me.

Well if you have read this far you must like a little kink in your life. I got a question for you. Ask yourself, if your wife wanted you to suck a cock, would you? If she wanted you to take a cock in your ass, would you? I bet you would.

Vote and leave me a comment. Tell me your favorite way to suck a cock.

love loaning her out to

ask yourself, if your wife wanted you to suck a cock, would you? If she wanted you to take a cock in your ass, would you?

I love getting cum I desperately need.

Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,334 Followers