Male Model Nude for Money and Sex

Story Info
Male model's art class is filled with women from his past.
4.4k words
4.36
19k
11
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After modeling naked for women that he knew, years later, modeling nude while in college brought back fond masturbation memories.

Author's Note:

This is a true story about Dave, a proud crossdresser who goes by the name of Kelly when he's dressed as a woman. A submissive male with a medium build and feminine features, at 5'6" tall, when dressed in drag, most people would have a difficult time telling that he was a man and not a woman. Where most men don't make for good-looking women, Dave turns heads when he's in drag.

He looked enough like a sexy and shapely woman that no one dared questioned him and accused him of being a man whenever he used the ladies' room. A good-looking man, he made for an even prettier woman when wearing full, face makeup, expensive and figure flattering clothes, nylon stockings, high heeled shoes, and a wig. Moreover, even after they knew he was a man masquerading as a woman, very few men or women would turn him down for sex. He looked that good.

An unbelievable albeit realistic transformation, few people would know or even suspect that he's a man dressed in drag as a woman. He enjoys fooling his friends and family by attending costumed, Halloween parties, masquerade balls, and crowded, public events dressed as a beautiful, sexy, and shapely woman. Between his padded girdle that gives him a round, firm, and shapely ass, his C cup, padded bra with removeable implants that gives him big, realistic tits with built-in, erect nipples, he looks like any other sexy woman.

Whenever he's dressed as a woman, whether it's a man or a woman, someone always hits on him. Fortunately for him, with him bisexual, whether stroking and sucking a cock or fingering and licking a pussy, it doesn't matter if he's having sex with a man or a woman as long as he's having sex. Addicted to sex, whether gay sex or heterosexual sex, he's had sex with as many men as he had sex with women. Exploring their kinky, threesome, swinging side, married couples having sex with a crossdresser are the popular, sexually, swinging thing to do today.

# # #

Back then, when he was attending college, between school and studying, Dave didn't have the time to hold down a part-time job to earn some extra money. Fortunately for him, with his long, standing invitation, (pun intended) he's equipped with a big dick. Where the average cock is about 6" Dave's big prick is almost 9", 8 ½ inches to be exact. The perfect appendage for art students to paint, sexually frustrated women to fuck, and horny gay and bi-sexual men to suck, when women and some men see his cock whether flaccid or erect, they can't remove their eyes from it.

With him only 5'6" tall and of average build, small stature for a man, but he has the cock of a much bigger man. With his mother a heavy drinker and a chain smoker, weighing only 3-pounds at birth, he was born premature. Instead of going the full nine months, his mother had an emergency Caesarean at 7 months. Indeed, if judging him by his big, swinging dick, Dave should have been much bigger and taller man.

Seemingly, the only part of him that went to full term was the size of his big prick. Yet, because he's so well endowed, instead, of serving fast food or working as a barista serving coffee, he models in the nude to earn money while attending college. The ladies love painting the swinging, oversized cock of a model that they can get their hands, lips, and pussy around. Most women have never seen a flaccid cock as big and are, of course, curious what it looks like when erect.

What he earned in a few hours of nude modeling while flashing his big dick is what he earned in a week serving fast food to annoying customers or making double lattes for demanding millennials. Not shy, embarrassed, or ashamed when removing his clothes, preferring being naked than fully dressed, being naked is a freeing experience. Obviously proud of his big dick and his sexy body, with him already having exposed his naked body to his mother, his sister, his aunt, and his female cousins, while making his flashes appear accidental, no doubt, he could have been a nudist.

All of his mother's and sister's friends have seen him without his clothes. All of his mother's and sister's friends have seen his naked, erect cock. All of his friends' mothers, wives, girlfriends, adult daughters, and sisters have seen him naked, too. Before he even got into nude modeling, the perfect job for him, every woman he knows had seen his naked prick.

Sunning himself naked in the backyard while pretending that he didn't know anyone was there watching and anyone could see him, he enjoyed exposing himself. Then, whenever he knew he had a secret audience, he'd masturbate himself while pretending that he didn't know they were there watching him stroking his cock and cumming. Whether it was a man or a woman watching him, he loved sexually teasing them and making them horny.

Having modeled for art classes dozens of times over a three-year period, he earned even more money when women, men, or married couples hired him to model for them privately at their homes or in their art studios. Once women and some men see his big prick, they can't wait to get him alone. Typically, he modeled for an older clientele, customers who can afford to compensate him generously. When modeling in the nude at a private residence, one thing usually leads to another. For a small fee, whether they're male or female, Dave was always agreeably happy to accommodate his customers with sex.

Modeling in the nude not only gave him walking around money to pay for gas and incidentals but also helped him to pay for his school books and school fees while defraying the cost of his living expenses. Fortunately for him, between scholarships, Pell grants, and help from his parents, his food, dorm, and tuition are covered. Now, that he graduated college and he's done with school, he modeled and worked as a nude dancer and stripper full-time, and, sometimes, works as a male prostitute.

# # #

Male Model Nude for Money and Sex

Hired to model nude for an art class, it was another typical nude modeling job on another typical day. Only, instead of modeling for young, college students, mostly young women, a group of mature women, women in their forties and fifties hired him to model for them for four hours. At $25 an hour, more than he'd earn working part-time anywhere else, Dave stood to earn an easy one-hundred-dollars by removing his clothes and standing in place while posing. He could make even more on tips if some women tipped him.

Except, surprising him and sexually exciting him at the same time, what made this modeling assignment more difficult was that he knew many of the women in attendance. Instead of modeling for women he didn't know, women who moved from all over the country to attend school, all of these aspiring artists were middle-aged women from his old neighborhood. Now, no longer able to keep his nude modeling, identity secret, he knew many of the women and they knew him.

Touring various art museums and art exhibits, they had formed a local art appreciation club. It was from that art appreciation that they decided they'd try their hands at painting what they saw. Not as easy as they thought it would be, trying to capture the images that they see with their eye and transfer those images to canvas, took not only art appreciation and art instruction but talent. With none of them having any formal art training, basically, their paintings were mere expressions of their unskilled creativity. Nonetheless, they got better with each painting.

Stunned that he knew many of the woman, he recognized his babysitter, Irene. Still very attractive after not having seen her in fifteen-years, she looked a little like Jenny McCarthy. With her having giant D cup breasts, still sexually attracted to his old babysitter, years later as an adult, he couldn't count how many times he masturbated over imagining her naked and having sex with him. Even now, sometimes when he's horny, he imagines her giving him a hand job and/or a blowjob while he fondles her big tits and fingers her erect nipples.

'Show me your tits, Irene,' Dave imagined saying to his old babysitter. 'Remove your bra. I want to touch, feel, fondle, and suck your enormous breasts.'

He imagined Irene removing her blouse and her bra. He imagined her leaning over him while allowing him to feel her big tits and suck her big tits. Sexually teasing him and erotically enticing him, he imagined her jumping up and down while her big breasts bounced and swayed.

# # #

Reminding him of Elizabeth Hurley, he recognized his college librarian, Mrs. Shields. As if she was always hot, the top two buttons of her blouse were always unbuttoned. Then, with her always leaning over the counter to check out books, she continually gave him down-blouse views of her long, line of sexy cleavage, her low-cut bra, and the tops of her C cup breasts. With him having a fetish for tits, especially big tits, he masturbated over seeing her bra clad breasts as much as he masturbated over he imagined seeing the naked tits of his old babysitter.

'Oh, Mrs. Shields, I'm so embarrassed. I can see down your blouse,' he imagined saying to his college librarian. "I can see your cleavage and your bra. Then, when you lean low enough and long enough, I can even see your big, brown, erect nipples.'

With him always at the library, he was always staring at what he could see of Mrs. Shields tits. When at home and masturbating over her, while thinking of her, slowly stroking his prick, he imagined feeling her breasts through her blouse. Then, slowly unbuttoning her blouse and looking at what each unbuttoned button revealed before unbuttoning the next button, he imagined removing her blouse and imagined feeling her breasts through her bra. Not stopping there, he continued masturbating himself while imagining removing her bra to touch, feel, and fondle her naked, C cup breasts while fingering her erect nipples.

# # #

Looking more closely around the room, he recognized his senior-year, high school teacher, Mrs. Jones. Even now, with her still so very pretty, looking a bit like Michelle Pfeiffer, he still had a crush on her. Sexually exciting him, whenever she moved her chair from behind her desk to sit at the head of the classroom to read to them, he couldn't count how many up-skirt views she gave him of her bright, white, bikini panties. With him sitting in the front row, he had great view of her pussy slit, her camel toe, and the darker patch of her brown, pubic hair that shadowed her panties.

He always wondered if her flashing her panties was deliberately done or an inadvertent accident. Later in life as an adult, he still sexually thought of her. He still masturbated over seeing her panties. He imagined cupping her panty clad pussy, feeling her panty clad ass, and fingering panty clad cunt through her panties. He imagined removing her panties to finger her pussy while feeling and squeezing her naked ass. As much as he imagined licking her cunt, he imagined her sucking his cock.

"Suck my cock, Mrs. Jones. Blow me. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth," he imagined saying to her while masturbating himself.

# # #

Looking around the room again, he recognized his mother's best friend, Phyllis, a Catherine Zeta-Jones lookalike. When he was 18-years-old, thinking that it was his mother in the shower, always wanting to see his mother naked, he barged in the bathroom on the pretense that he really had to pee. Only, instead of seeing his mother naked, just as she stepped from the shower, it was Phyllis that he saw naked. Sometimes staying over when she had too much to drink, she sometimes used their shower.

As if they were deer caught in headlights, she stared at him and he stared at her. Unashamedly showing him all that the wanted to see of her naked body, she didn't make a move to cover her naked tits or her naked pussy. He couldn't believe he was seeing the naked ass, naked tits, and naked pussy of his mother's best friend. Forever masturbating over the naked sight of her, even now, he still masturbated over her the sexy sight of her naked body while imagining having forbidden sex with her.

"Would you hand me a towel, please," she asked?

He couldn't count how many times he masturbated over seeing Phyllis naked. Always regretting leaving the bathroom, he wondered what she would have done had he reached out and felt her naked breasts while fingering her nipples. He always wondered what she would have done had he stripped himself naked, too. Now, with her old enough to be his mother, he still masturbated over imagining kissing her while having forbidden sex with her.

'Oh, Phyllis, stroke my prick while I feel your naked breasts and finger and suck your nipples,' he imagined saying to his mother's best friend.

# # #

Having not seen her in five-years, he recognized his old next-door neighbor, his ex-girlfriend's mother, Anne. She looked a lot like Mary Louise Parker from Weeds but with bigger tits. He used to spy on her when she lay out back on her stomach getting a tan. While watching her, he'd masturbate himself and trying to see more of her naked breasts than she was showing. An admitted breast man, as much as he was sexually attracted to his girlfriend's big tits, he was sexually attracted to the big breasts of his girlfriend's mother, too.

'Please get up without putting on your bikini top. Show me your naked tits. I want to see your naked breasts,' he thought while masturbating himself over his girlfriend's mother.

Just once, he wished a bug would land on her to make her pop up from her stomach without taking the time to fasten her bikini bra. Just once, giving him more to masturbate over, he'd love to see Anne's naked tits. Then, one day, his sexual fantasy came true. It happened. Afraid of being stung, not knowing he was there watching her from his girlfriend's bedroom window, she jumped up from her chair without her bikini top.

'There they are. I saw Anne's tits,' he thought.

A wasp landed on her back and she ran around the backyard topless and screaming. Bouncing and swaying her naked breasts, he saw her naked breasts, her erect nipples, and the symmetrical areolas of his girlfriend's mother. Always wanting to tell her that he saw her naked tits, he couldn't count how many times he masturbated over that sexy, albeit forbidden sight.

# # #

He continued looking around the room to see if he recognized anyone else. As shocked as much as he was suddenly sexually excited, he'd be stripping himself naked in front of women that he knew. In all of the years he modeled in the nude, never had he modeled for anyone he knew.

Then, he recognized the woman from the college cafeteria, Ruth, and he recognized his old hairstylist, Maureen. He even recognized his old mail lady, Trudy. Out of the twelve women who paid to draw him in the nude, he knew eight of them.

Hard to believe, as if this nude art class was his masturbation, sexual fantasy finally coming true, eight women that he knew were about to see him naked. Naked, he was about to show eight women who knew him, his naked prick. He wondered what their reactions would be to seeing his naked cock. He wondered if they'd be as sexually excited seeing him naked as he was obviously sexually excited showing them his naked body.

# # #

Whenever he was horny, he'd masturbate over Ruth while imagining her naked body covered and smeared with mashed potatoes and gravy. Old enough to be his mother, she had big tits and a shapely ass. Whenever he masturbated over her, because she was the school's cook, he masturbated over her with food. He imagined her lying on her back naked on his dining room table while eating food from her naked body.

After having a haircut, with her leaning over him and pressing her huge D cup breasts on his arm, his back, his shoulder, and the side of her face, he'd masturbate over Maureen styling his hair while topless. He'd love to see her without her blouse and her bra. She was so pretty. She was so sexy. It took all the self-control that he had in his testosterone filled body not to reach out and feel her big breasts while fondling her big tits. He'd love nothing more than to strip her topless to see her big, naked breasts and suck her nipples.

'Maureen would you do me a favor and cut my hair topless,' he imagined asking her?

Something he never did before, surprised that she never reported him, he used to deliberately flash the mailwoman his naked prick while making his flashes appear accidental. Watching her from his bedroom window while stroking himself to a nice erection, whenever she came to his mailbox to deliver mail, he'd run out in his bathrobe with nothing on underneath. Hidden from his neighbors when on his front porch, always his bathrobe parted enough for her to see his naked, erect prick sticking straight out as if to greet her.

Instead of looking away, encouraging him to flash her again tomorrow and the next day, she stared at his cock as if she had never seen a cock before. Obviously, she enjoyed seeing his naked, erect prick as much as it sexually excited him to show her his naked, erect prick. He only wished she'd reach out her hand and touch him, grope him, and stroke him. He'd love nothing more than for her to blow him.

Keeping her there longer to ogle all that she obviously wanted to see of him, he engaged her in mindless conversations while continually flashing his naked prick to her. While looking up at the sky to comment on the weather, he knew his bathrobe would open wide as soon as he looked to the sky. He always wondered what she would have done if he took her by her wrist and put her hand on his erection. In the way that he masturbated over his babysitter fondling his stiff prick, he masturbated over his mail lady giving him a hand job and/or a blowjob.

# # #

Now, ready to strip himself naked, something that's never happened before, with all eyes upon him, as soon as he removed his robe, he could feel himself developing an erection. He'd be flashing his babysitter, Irene, his school librarian, Mrs. Shields, his high school teacher, Mrs. Jones, and his mother's best friend, Phyllis. He'd be flashing Anne, his ex-girlfriend's mother, Ruth, his old cafeteria worker, Maureen, his old hairstylist, and Trudy, his mail lady his naked prick. After having masturbated over all of them for years, how could he not get an erection when posing naked in front of them now?

Instead of feeling like a nude, male model, he felt more like a perverted flasher. In the way that these women all stared at his naked prick, obviously, they were as sexually aroused as he was increasingly becoming even more, sexually excited. Obviously, it made more of a sexual difference that they knew him in the same way that he knew them. Instead of painting him, in the way that he'd love to have sex with them all, he suspected that they'd all love to have sex with him.

'Oh, oh,' he thought. 'I can't believe I'm getting sexually excited. I can't believe I'm getting an erection.'

Unable to stop what was unexpectedly happening, his cock throbbed bigger and bigger. His cock pulsated harder and harder. Unable to stop the natural progression of testosterone filled hormones, with him sexually excited to pose naked in front of women he knew and masturbated over while imagining them naked and having sex with them, he had a raging erection. As if his cock was a pointer, it was sticking straight out from his body. Never had his cock been as big and as hard.

He felt as if he was going to cum. He felt as if he needed to cum. Without even touching himself, fondling himself, or stroking himself, he felt as if he was going to cum. How embarrassing would that be if he ejaculated without even touching himself? How embarrassing would that be if they all saw and watched him cum? No doubt, they'd all think him a pervert.

12