Male Model Nude for Money and Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When looking from Irene, his babysitter, to Mrs. Shields, the school librarian, to Mrs. Jones, his high school teacher, and to Phyllis, his Mom's best friend, he was getting even more sexually excited. When looking from Anne, his ex-girlfriend's mother, to Ruth, the cafeteria worker, to Maureen, his hairstylist, and to Trudy, the mailwoman, he continued becoming even more sexually excited. He couldn't help but imagine all eight women naked and on their knees in a circle jerk. He couldn't stop himself from imagining all eight women stroking his big cock while sucking his stiff prick.

"Are you supposed to have an erection," asked his babysitter, Irene? "He's not supposed to have an erection, is he" she asked turning to talk to the other women before turning back to stare at his hard, erect cock?

Never embarrassed being naked before, he was embarrassed posing naked now.

"Sorry. I'm sorry, ladies. I'm so sorry. Normally, I don't get sexually excited but I know many of you and it's as embarrassing as it's sexually exciting to pose naked in front of you," he said. "To tell you the truth, when I was young, dumb, and filled with cum, I used to masturbate over all of you while imagining you naked and having sex with you," he said with a nervous laugh.

The women laughed, too, while still staring at his erect, naked cock.

"You used to masturbate over me," asked his old babysitter, Irene, while playing the sexy diva?

He gave her a sexy smile.

"I used to masturbate over the imagined thought of you flashing me your big, naked breasts, but you never did," he said.

His school librarian, Mrs. Shield, asked him the question that she was the most curious about.

"Why did you masturbate over me," she asked as if she didn't know and was unaware that she deliberately flashed him her bra clad breasts?

He stared at her bra clad breasts now with the sexual excitement that he had then.

"You always had the top two buttons of your blouse unbuttoned. When you leaned over the counter to check out my books, I could see your cleavage and your bra. Then, when you leaned long enough and low enough, I could see your nipples. I used to masturbate over you topless while feeling, fondling, and sucking your tits," he said.

His mother's best friend, Phyllis, gave him a sexy smile.

"Actually, I'm glad you have an erection," said Phyllis. "Much more interesting, I'd much rather paint an erect cock than a flaccid one."

Nodding their heads and cheering, the women all agreed with Phyllis.

"Stroke your cock, Dave. Make it bigger," said Anne. "Don't make it go soft."

The women watched him stroking his big prick.

"Stroke it harder," said Irene, his old babysitter.

The women watched him stroking his cock harder.

"Stroke it faster," said Trudy, the mail lady.

The women continued staring at him masturbating himself faster and harder.

"We want to see you cum," said Mrs. Jones, his high school teacher.

Dave smiled.

"If you want to see me cum, then I need a volunteer," he said. "I'd rather cum in someone's mouth and all over her face than cumming all over my hand. And if any of you dare remove your blouse and bra, I'd love to cum all over your tits, too," he said staring at Irene, his old babysitter and Maureen, his old hairstylist. They both had the biggest breasts, D cup tits.

As if there was a sale at Macy's, all eight women rushed up to the stage. While the four remaining women watched in disbelief, every woman who rushed the stage removed their blouses and their bras. His masturbation, sexual fantasy come true, all eight women got down on their knees in a semi-circle around him.

"Cum David, cum. We all want you to cum in our faces and all over our tits," said Maureen his old hairstylist.

Dave stroked himself faster.

"Cum David, cum," said Irene his old babysitter. "Cum on my tits," she said holding up her breasts in the palms of her hands.

Dave stroked himself harder.

"Cum in my mouth, David," said Phyllis his mother's best friend.

Dave looked from one woman to the next woman.

"It would be easier for me to cum if you took turns taking me in your hands before taking me in your mouths," he said inviting them all to stroke him and suck him.

One by one, they took his erect prick in their hands before taking his stiff dick in their mouths. Then, when they all relaxed back on their haunches while fingering their pussies, Dave stroked himself faster. He stroked himself harder.

Then, as if his cock was a volcano, he ejaculated a huge load of cum all over each and every woman. As if his cock was a firehose, pointing his prick at this one before aiming at that one, he not only ejaculated on their tits and all over their faces but also inside of their opened mouths. All eight women were covered with his cum.

Never had he ejaculated as much cum. Never had he ejaculated as hard. Not wanting their (ahem) art lessons to end, all eight women gave him their phone numbers. They all wanted him to (ahem) model for them privately. Yet, instead of modeling for them, Dave knew that they were all ready to pay him for sex.

THE END

12