Male Prostitute

Story Info
Nerdy boy sells himself to his mom’s friend.
8.1k words
4.16
42.6k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a fine Saturday morning and other boys might be outside, playing football or some other sports. Not Charles. The 18 years old is worrying about college right now. He knows his grades are good enough for him to get into a relative good one but it is the issue of money that concerns the boy. Charles' mom is a nurse at the nearby hospital. They have enough to get by but paying for college could be a financial drain and he doesn't want her to struggle more for his sake. That is why he is thinking about taking out a student loan, along with the two part time jobs that he already has.

This still makes him feel worried as he is afraid of going into debt that could make everything worse. Charles rubs his head in frustration and sighs as he gazes outside the small window. He is sure there is a solution he can take but he doesn't know what it is yet. He just hopes he will be able to figure it all out soon enough. As his mother always told him there is a will there is a way. He is going to work it out because he believes he can. He owes it to himself and to his mom who has the highest of hopes for him and wants to see Charles succeed more than anything else.

Suddenly, he could hear the sound of knocking from the front door. The boy heads over to the door and then peeks through the hole. He is surprised by who he sees and quickly opens the door to let her in. Dr Natasha Riley is a tall, beautiful surgeon at the same hospital where his mother works and she has seen him since he was a child, since she and his mom are good friends outside work too. "Dr Riley! Great to see you!" he greets her politely, a shy smile on his face. The cardiac surgeon is a 43 years old woman, a woman 25 years older than him but she is still confident and attractive, and he easily gets flustered by her.

"Great to see you too and I know I have told you before but you can just call me Nat," she says, entering his abode. She is here all the time to play poker with his mom but they never make any bets as it wouldn't be very fair, with Natasha being rich and Charles' mom being not rich. "Is there something bothering you right now? I'm asking since you've been looking depressed for the past couple of days now," she says, all while sneakily unbuttoning the first button of her blue shirt while he isn't looking. She's been wanting to fuck him for some time now and is here to seduce him.

"I'm worried about how to get all the money that I would need for college," he confides in her as he pours her a glass of water, not noticing that she has already unbuttoned two more of her buttons already. She is stepping closer towards him now and he blushes a little from the proximity. "How can I do this Dr Riley? I know that I can take out a loan but then I would go into debt and there'd be a risk of me not being able to pay it back soon enough. I don't want to cause more financial burden for my mother. What do you think I should do?" Charles turns around and is shocked as she completely unbuttons her shirt and tosses it aside, revealing her bare boobs and muscular stomach. "What are you doing?"

The boy stumbles back, sputtering as she takes another step. Her hands go up to fondle her huge breasts. The sight of her six pack abs arouses Charles and she smirks at him, noticing the bulge now forming in his pants. "Baby, we can talk about your financial concerns later but I came here today for one reason. To get you to fuck me and shoot your cum in my pussy," she tells him, biting her lower lip seductively. Then she slides both of her hands down to caress her strong legs. She strokes her muscular thighs as he watches, gobsmacked by both her words and actions. He never thought she'd be topless in front of him and telling him to fuck her.

"Wait a second," he says, not sure what to do about this.

"In fact, I'll even pay you to fuck me. I'll give you money in exchange for sex. What do you think about that?" she asks, now rolling her nipples around, tweezing them with her fingers. His dick is now throbbing harder, pulsating with desire, stiffer than it has every been before. She unzips him and caresses his manhood through the boxers, feeling the material grow damp with Charles' pre-cum. "Forget about calling me Nat. If you accept the deal, then call me mommy," Natasha tells him and rips his boxers down, allowing his cock to spring up. Then she wraps her fist around it and starts stroking, and at this point he decides to give her what she wants.

"Mommy, use me like the whore I am," he says, unleashing that hidden part of him, the slutty part he's been hiding deep inside himself. She smirks at the boy, very glad that he's given in so easily. The surgeon's large boobs seem to defy gravity and she clenches her muscles, flexing her biceps. His cock jumps up and becomes diamond hard, firmer than he thought possible. It's so obvious how much her powerful muscles turn him on and she decides she'll use it as often as she could. She wants her slut to be hard for her as often as she could get him and she has the perfect assets at her disposal to do that. He will be permanently hard for her.

"Good boy. I won't fuck you today but I'll make you put on a show first. I want to watch you jerk off today. I'll fuck you tomorrow," she says, her hand stroking his dick a few more times before she stops. "Go on then. Wrap your hand around it and beat your meat in front of me. I want to watch you jack off to my breasts." The shy boy grabs his own pulsating dick and begins tugging the shaft, jacking it to her as she watches. Having her watch him and smirk as he masturbates is really making him more turned on than he would have been otherwise and his dick throbs in his fist.

"Look at my slutty cock throbbing for you, mommy," he moans, quickly adapting to his new role. "Tell me what a whore I am, jacking off in front of my mom's friend like this." He's always had a whorish streak inside me that he tried to hide from the predatory girls at school, afraid of being raped and beaten up like one of his friends. Right now though, he needs to be a whore. He has to be a slut for Natasha, or else he might not be able to go to college without getting into debt. So he dirty talks her, hoping to keep her happy with his performance. "My balls have been making cum for your ever since last week when I saw you in that dress."

"My good slut, keep talking. The more you debase yourself for me, the more I'll pay you," she says. Charles immediately reaches down with his other hand to rub his balls and screws his eyes shut, his mouth wide open and his tongue hanging out. He looks like a whore in a porno film, putting on a lewd show for his mommy. Then his eyes snap open as he remembers that she wants him to look at her while he jerks off. And he wants to look too. He stares at her round tits as she presses the large mounds of mammary flesh together and bends down slightly to like her nipples and suck them one at a time.

"I love being your whore so much, mommy. I love jerking in front of you. Your boobs make me so hard," he tells her and gasps as she rips her skirt down and takes her moist panties off. Then she throws her soaked panties at his face. Her lace panties smell a lot since her pussy has a very strong scent. It falls down and he quickly grabs it before it reaches the floor, bringing it back up to his face so he can take another whiff of it. Then he looks at her pussy and nearly cums from the sight. Her hairy snatch is bewitching, entrancing the boy. She plays with the thick forest above her vagina, grinning at him very arrogantly.

"Jerk off with my panties," she orders him, rubbing her clit as she watches him obey her. Charles wraps his mistress' used panties around his dick and uses it to pump his manhood, stroking the rod as she keeps on watching. "That's it, baby. Give Mommy a good show and cum in my panties like the slut you are. I want you to keep jacking your slutty cock until you spray your slutty cum in my panties. Ruin them for me." She inserts a few fingers inside her cunt and then withdraws them, popping them into her mouth, tasting herself. This proves too much for the boy to handle and he screams loudly as he starts cumming.

Charles ejaculates violently into Natasha's panties, crying out 'Mommy!" as his dick spurts ropes after ropes of semen into her underwear. She watches in satisfaction as he keeps on soaking her panties in his cum until the piece of underwear is totally drenched. Then the woman takes it back from him after his dick stops throbbing. Keeping her eyes fixed on his, she puts the soiled panties back on, rubbing his cum onto her pussy lips. Then she also puts her skirt back on and gives him a kiss on the cheek on her way to the door, swinging her thick, juicy ass during the walk to the front door of his house.

She turns back around to face him before leaving. "I'll bring over the money for you tomorrow before fucking you," the sexy doctor promises Charles with a wink and then leaves his house. He stands there, still shocked, before rushing back to find his discarded pants and boxers. The boy quickly puts them back on, knowing that his mom could come back home soon. His heart is still beating wildly even after Natasha's already left. He couldn't believe he actually called his mom's friend 'Mommy' and jacked off in front of her like that. The thought of that brings his blush back. It actually didn't leave.

When his mom arrives back home, she is confused about the way he is acting, and asks him if there is something wrong. "Nothing, mom," the shy teen mutters quietly. He knows his mom is going to be horrified if she finds out he whored himself out to her best friend for college money. It would upset her a lot. But the alternative is to take out loans and he doesn't want any debt. "I am just thinking about an assignment I got in class. That's all." She nods slowly, and he wonders if she believes him or not. She might not but he hopes she does. He doesn't want to deal with any questions about his behaviour. Not right now, when he is struggling to accept a change.

He is no longer an innocent boy. No, he is a prostitute now, a boy giving sexual services to an older woman for money so he can go to college. He's thought of various ways to get the money that he needs but never thought of something like this before. He's agreed to fuck Natasha in exchange for money and now here he is, with his mom, who is friends with Natasha, back at home with him. He has to be very careful to make sure that she never finds out about this.

......

Charles is feeling very anxious. His mom is out at a friend's house right now and Natasha would be coming over soon. The young whore's dick is rock hard as he sits there, wondering how good it is going to feel when she fucks him. She sent him a picture of her furry cunt before bed last night and he felt his cock throb all night long, despite him rubbing one out before getting under the covers. He never thought he would end up as a prostitute to pay for college, but here he is, waiting at home for his first and only client to arrive with the agreed amount of money.

She arrives at 9:31. Natasha is wearing a pair of booty shorts and crop top today. His cock goes diamond hard as his eyes are drawn to her muscular thighs and she clears her throat. Looking up, he blushes as Natasha gives him a little smirk. She sets the duffel bag down on a table in the living room. "Here's the money for your college education," she said. "Now take your clothes off, slut. I paid for your body and now you're going to be my whore." He didn't think he could get any harder but he was clearly wrong as his prick now stiffens further. Somehow, her calling him a slut turns him on even more.

The high school boy runs his hands all over his own body and gives her a slow striptease, removing his shirt first. Tossing it aside, he then slides his pants down, followed by his boxers. His dick juts out, pointing at her. She looks at it then removes her own clothing, so that both of them are completely naked and ready for sex. "I'm yours, mommy. I belong to you," he tells her as she approaches him and wraps her arms around his body in an embrace, holding him close. She grinds her strong thigh up against his penis and he throbs, leaking clear pre cum out all over her muscular leg as she holds him. "Use me the way you want, mommy. Please use me."

"I want you to go down on me first, baby boy. Eat mommy's pussy. I want to squirt all over your face and mark you with my cunt scent," the beautiful surgeon says. Then she spreads her very powerful thighs and grabs Charles' shoulders, pressing him down onto his knees. She grabs the back of his head and yanks his hair. The fit older woman mashes Charles' face into her crotch and he opens his mouth to lick her cunt. "That's it, you little pussylicker. Get your tongue out and lap up my cunt. You're my bitch now and you're going to give me head till I cum," she tells him, stroking his hair. He licks her pussy with his tongue and Natasha moans in pleasure.

The boy eats her out eagerly. He has never been down on anyone before and is delightfully surprised by how good Natasha's pussy tastes. Charles loves the taste of her cunt and laps up all her juices, drinking the woman's nectar. It is the most delicious substance that he has ever tasted. The boy then moves his lips up to suck her clitoris and Natasha moans. Charles now feels pleased with himself for being able to give his client this level of pleasure, despite having never even held a girl's hand before she offered him the deal he took. He was born to be a whore. He just didn't know it until now. "That's it, you slutty boy. I want you to suck my clit harder."

He keeps on sucking Natasha's clitoris until she orgasms, climaxing real hard. Charles could feel her strong legs now contracting around his head as her slit releases floods of juices out all over his features. She sprays her nectar out as she squirts, drenching his face. Charles opens his mouth, allowing her to squirt into his mouth as her orgasm continues for the next several seconds, until she is finally done. "I hope you enjoyed that, mommy," he says cutely. I really loved tasting your pussy juices," Charles adds and bites his lower lip coquettishly, all while batting his eyelashes.

"I did enjoy it, my little boy. Kiss my asshole too," she tells him and turns around so her huge ass is in his face. He spreads her very thick, muscular asscheeks and then kisses her asshole. "Good. Now it is my turn to taste you," she says and lifts him up to his feet. She then gets on her knees in front of him. Using one of her hands to cup his balls, she jerks his prick with the other. She's given many handjobs before and knows what she is doing. He moans as she pumps his dick and squeezes, clenching her fist around Charles' cock. Charles veiny tool throbs under her touch and Natasha licks the underside of it, attacking his frenulum. Her movements carry great precision to them, the mark of a well practiced lover. "Do you like what mommy is doing to your cock?"

"Yes, mommy," he moans and she takes him in her mouth, sliding his entire cock into her oral orifice. Her mouth is now engulfing his whole dick and he is moaning, calling her mommy again as she sleeps noisily. She smirks around his cock as she bobs her head back and forth, blowing him expertly. Natasha is very skilled and it shows it the way she is fellating him right now, sucking him off and using her tongue to attack the most sensitive part of his penis. Her hand also works on his balls, rubbing them in tandem with the movement of her lips. "I'm cumming, mommy!"

He begins unloading in her mouth and she swallows the first couple of ropes before taking his dick out of her mouth and tugging it. "Cum all over mommy's beautiful face, slutty boy," she tells him as he fires his thick cream onto her face immediately. His hard dick throbs as he cums hard, releasing strands after strands of cum into Natasha's face. He is nearly blacking out from the orgasm and she keeps on jerking him, making him continue to blast her cheeks and forehead with more of his load. The boy soon covers her face in his cum. He is still unable to stop gooning, cumming more onto the older woman's face.

"Well done, sweetie," she tells him, her face glazed, covered in his cum. She then gets up and leads him to his own bedroom, where she pushes him down on the bed. Then she mounts him, with her hand grabbing his dick and guiding it inside the tunnel between her legs. Her warm canal envelopes him and he feels like his manhood is lit on fire with how hot it is inside her core. She smiles and tells the boy "Congratulations. You are no longer a virgin." He blushes as the woman who just deflowered him now starts riding his cock. The friction is otherworldly and Charles can only grip the bedsheets and hang on for dear life.

He moans as she bounces up and down on his pole, her hands easily pinning him down by his wrists as he thrashes about on the bed beneath her stronger body. Her thick ass slaps against his balls and he feels like he's in heaven right now. "Fuck me harder mommy," the boy begs her. She smirks down at him and bears down on him violently, using her muscular cunt to pump him and squeeze his prick. He moans and then feebly thrusts up, only for her to slam him down onto the bed with her moves. Her huge breasts bounce as she fucks him and the nerd stares at them, completely mesmerized by the perky tits. "Mommy's pussy is so fucking tight. It feels so good!"

"Cum in mommy's pussy, little boy," Natasha orders her younger lover. He screams before firing ropes after ropes of cum into her, filling up her cunt with his seed. Charles sprays semen inside her like a firehose, buckling for a whole until he has finally stopped cumming in her pussy. "Well done. Now you'll be the one doing the work," she says as she gets up from on top of him and lies down on her back, lifting her knees up and showing him her cunt, with his cum leaking out of it. "Fuck mommy really hard, baby." He gets between her legs with a nod and strokes his penis until it is hard again before sliding it in her.

The boy then starts to fuck his older partner, slamming his small dick in and out of her. He pounds her snatch as she smiles up at him. "That's it, baby boy. Fuck me. Fuck mommy's cunt and cum in mommy again," she eggs him on with her words, encouraging the boy to fuck her harder, stroking his cock in and out of her. He pumps his dick into her and thrusts as hard as he could. It is starting to hurt now since he already cummed twice but he still feels good and wants to give her what she asks for too. Not just because she is his client but because he is turned on by being her submissive whore as well.

Soon he screams and fires his load into her cunt for the second time. Natasha makes him withdraw from her and flips her body over, getting on all fours this time. "Fuck me from behind, baby. Stick your cock in my ass. Fuck mommy's ass now." He obeys her and inserts his slutty cock in her heart shaped ass. By now it's really painful for him but his cock still remains so hard. The insides of her ass bruises him and he moans in both pain and pleasure as he rams in and out of her. He feels the fleshy insides of her ass grip him and thrusts into the wet folds for ten minutes before she tells him "Cum in mommy's ass, you slut."

Hearing those words make him cum for the fourth time and he empties his balls into her large ass, filling up her bowels with his hot semen. The boy then passes out on the bed and she flips back over to caress his hair, stroking his cheeks affectionately. His cum is leaking out of both her pussy and ass just the way she has fantasised about several times before. "You look so cute passed out like this," she remarks while looking at the unconscious boy. Then she decides to wake him up by squatting over his head and pissing on his face. She sprays her piss onto his sleeping face, making him stir. His eyes open and go wide when he sees the stream of her urine splashing onto his forehead. She blasts his cheeks with her pee too until her bladders are empty. By now he is soaked in her warm urine.