Male Prostitute

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry I had to wake you up this way. I tried shaking you but you wouldn't wake up," she lies to him. She didn't bother trying to shake him awake at all. There's no point when she can just wake him up by giving him a golden shower the way she did. "Now put your clothes back on before your mom gets home. I'm leaving now." Then she starts to get dressed herself. "Oh, and by the way, now that you have enough money for college you are going to let me fuck you for free. You are still going to let me do it, because I pussywhipped you already." He knows that it's true. He only fucked her for money the first time but from now he'll fuck her for free, because he is hers now.

He thinks about going to take a shower right away but wants his dick to smell like her cunt and ass so he just puts his clothes back on, washing only his face. No reason to risk his mom smelling piss on his face. No, that would lead to a very uncomfortable atmosphere he doesn't want to deal with right now.

......

The day after he got deflowered, Charles is looking at the large amount of money. He has stashed it in his room while trying to figure out a way to explain the cash to his mom. It would be very difficult to come up with a lie convincing enough to fool her. She is a very smart woman and he knows the chance of him being able to deceive her successfully is very slim. If he lies and she finds out later, she'll probably get even madder than she would have, had he told her the truth in the first place. So right now, Charles is leaning towards telling her the true story of how he got the money.

But even the prospect of telling the truth is making him nervous, and he's never felt nervous about telling the truth before. Up until the past couple of days, he never thought that he would end up as a prostitute. He's a whore now and his mom might use that word, and it would break him to hear the disappointment in her voice. He doesn't regret what he did at all but he knows it would be difficult to get her to understand. No mother would want to hear that her son whored himself out to a woman her age for college money. Yet it is the only thing he can do, since lying to her wouldn't work.

When his mother arrives home from work, he quickly makes her a cup of coffee. It always sets her in a good mood and he wants to placate her in advance of the bomb he is about to drop. The better mood she is in right now, the more likely it is that he'll avoid a massive chewing out. She'll definitely still be a bit upset, but maybe not as much now that he's being very nice to her. "Mom, I wanted to talk to you about something," he tells her, offering her the cup and sitting down on the chair opposite her. He's got a nervous, guilty air about himself right now and she picks it up without much trouble, easily working out that something is bothering her son.

"Talk to me, kid," she says, sipping the coffee. She smiles lightly. Charles knows the type of coffee that she likes and made it perfectly, just like he always does. Then she frowns, thinking of how her only son has probably done something bad and now wants her forgiveness or for her to bail him out of trouble. He has never been the type to get into trouble but that is the only explanation for his behaviour that she could think of right now. "Did you do something wrong? You did, didn't you? That's why you are looking so tense and nervous. Just tell me what it is now and I will see what I can do about it."

"I didn't do anything wrong," he tells his skeptical mom, who frowns at his words as he tries to find his words. "All I did was get money for college." Then he places the large bag on the table and unzips it. "That's right," Charles says. It is clear from the look of surprise on her face that his mom is very surprised. "I got enough money to go to college now, without having to take out any loans at all. You don't have to worry about it anymore mom." His mom stares at the money in the bag in shock and he zips it up and gets ready to place it back in his room. "That's all that I wanted to tell you today."

"But how did you get that much money if you didn't do anything wrong?" his mom asks him before he could leave. "I mean, none of your part time jobs pay anywhere near that much." Then she gasps and points a trembling finger at him. "Don't tell me you smuggled drugs or killed someone!" She knows that this is wild speculation on her part as he is a perfect kid who never committed any crimes. But those are the only two that she could thing of as possible sources for getting so much money on a short notice. "Tell me how you go the money now, Charles! Just tell me where the hell you got it is from already."

"I got it from prostitution, okay? I slept with Natasha for money. She paid me to have sex with her," he tells his mom who's now covering her mouth with her hand, eyes wide in shock. It stuns her to hear this, more than the nurse ever thought anything could. "I'm so sorry I had to tell you this way but I knew that if I didn't get it out now, then I'll never be able to find the courage to tell you. I had to tell you now, mom, cause I don't want to lie to you. I really don't want to. And I like Natasha. I will keep on dating her even though we no longer need the money."

His mom waits for just a few moments before saying "Okay." Charles looks at her in disbelief. He had feared that she would lash out and start yelling at him for being a whore, but here she is, okay with the decision he made. She could see that he is surprised by her reaction to the piece of news and only gives him a little smile before telling her son "Yes I am bothered by the age gap between you and her, but if you like her then I'm happy for you. You are happy in what you have with Natasha, right?" Charles eagerly nods and she pats him on his head. "I'm so glad to see that you have grown up and are now ready to have an actual romantic relationship."

"Thanks, mom," he says to her as she walks over around the table and hugs him. "I'm very glad that you approve of us being together. She's taking me out for some dinner today." His mom nods and goes back to drinking her coffee. He watches her for a while and goes to the bathroom to comb his hair. Then he tidies up his room and reads to kill the time as he waits for Natasha to arrive. She said she'll pick him up for their first date at 17:00 so that's only about half an hour from now. He is already ready for it and so excited about going out with her too.

She arrives at the house right on time in her Porsche. Charles smiles shyly as he steps out of the house and to her car with his trembling legs. Natasha is in her perfect blouse, her hair done up in a high ponytail. "Hi, baby boy," the hot doctor greets him. Charles buckles in the seatbelt and she starts to drive the two of them to the shopping mall. He is feeling his heart beating wildly in his chest. Charles has no idea why he is so nervous about it. He fucked her ass and cummed inside before so why does just going out for dinner make him feel so jittery all over? It's really hard for him to understand.

"Mommy, I'm not a prostitute anymore right?" he says. She gazes at him out of the corner of her eye. "I know that it was only yesterday but I'm not taking money for sex anymore. You paid me for sex but you don't have to anymore, mommy. I'll happily fuck you for free now. I'm going out with you now because I want to. I don't need anymore money but I'll go out with you because I like you a lot, mommy." This time Natasha is the one to feel her heart beating wildly. "I don't know when it happened. I really don't. I just know I want to date you and also spend a lot of time together whenever we could. Please tell me you don't see me as a prostitute anymore."

"Honey, you're so much more than just a prostitute," she informs him. "You were one yesterday but not today. No. From now on you are my boyfriend because I like you a lot too. I used you as a prostitute because you needed the money. Now that you have the money, you can be my boyfriend." Charles smiles happily. He looks at his girlfriend, delighted that he is now in a real relationship for the first time in his life. Granted, she is much older than him, old enough to be his mother, in fact. But he still likes her a lot and she likes him too. And age is only a number, right? So this is truly perfect.

They enjoy their romantic dinner together. The restaurant isn't a special place but being with each other makes the evening a wonderful one for them. As they eat, Charles try to sneak glances at her and blushes whenever she catches him. She is so perfect and he is so attracted to her, he couldn't think of anything or anyone else. Why did he never realise his feelings for this wonderful woman before she used him as a hooker? He was such an idiot not to see her this way before, but here they are now, and it's looking very good so far. For once, he feels pretty good about his chances of having a life partner.

Natasha, meanwhile, is feeling pleased with herself. She had hired him as her personal prostitute with the hopes of leading the arrangement into being a real relationship. The woman expected it to take some time and is therefore so happy that it's working very fast and he is already smitten with her. All she had to do was fuck him once and now he is here, following her around like a puppy the way she wants. Her plan worked to perfection and now she is reaping the rewards of it. He is going to be hers for the rest of his life. He just doesn't know it yet.

At the end of the date, she drives him back home. On the way, she talks to him about where she wants to take him next and he listens, enchanted by her perfect voice. Everything about her is perfect to him. He is falling for her so fast and it scares Charles. But the boy has more courage than he gives himself credit for and is ready to face his fear. In the past he was afraid of messing up a relationship and that played a part in why he never get into one before this. But he is done letting fear control him now and is ready to move full speed ahead with their relationship.

He gets into his house at the end of the night. His mom is waiting for him as he enters and she smiles at him lightly. "I wanted to talk to you before going to bed," she says. "So how was your first date?" Charles turns slightly red from the way his mom reminds him of how he just had the first date of his life. He is still not used to the fact that he is in a relationship now. It's a lot to get used to in just a few short days. First he was a prostitute and now he is dating one of his mom's friends, who used him as a prostitute. A hell of a roller coaster for him yet he's happier than he's ever been.

"It went spectacularly well," he tells his mom. "I think I might be falling for her now." Then he goes to brush his teeth and take a shower. As he lies in bed, he thinks about how lucky he is. He likes being with Natasha so much and won't change a thing. She is the one he's been waiting for and he knows it as well as she does.

......

It's been a month since Charles started dating Natasha. The beautiful surgeon has been the perfect girlfriend and he is very happy in their relationship. He has done his best to be a good boyfriend and she has assured him that he is the best boyfriend she's ever had. Hearing Natasha say that was the highlight of the week for him. Right now he is lying on her bed, fast asleep. The boy is bare naked after his older girlfriend fucked the shit out of him and she loves that. She loves the control she has and it is not going to change. Natasha'll always be in charge in their relationship.

Natasha taps him on the cheek gently and he stirs awake. "Honey, I'm sorry I had to wake you up but I wanted to ask you something," she says. Charles is a little confused by this since usually she just tells him what to do and he does it without asking any questions. "Do you remember how I once pissed all over your face?" The boy's cheeks turn red as he nods. "Good. I want to do it again but this time I want your consent, since you didn't consent the last time I did it. Will you let me piss all over your face?" the older woman slowly asks her much younger boyfriend, waiting for him to say yes or no.

"Of course," he replies. The boy hasn't admitted it out loud before but he really loved the taste of his girlfriend's warm urine. It's just the most delicious thing he has ever tasted in his entire life. "In fact, I would really love it. I'd love it if you pee on me, mommy. Mark me with your scent, so other women'll know that I'm taken. I want everyone to know that I belong to mommy." He was quick to adapt right from the first time they got together and is now very used to this sort of self-degradation. Yes, she has only pissed on him once before this, but Charles' been looking forward to it again ever since, knowing that it would happen.

"Thanks!" Natasha says. "I'm sorry if I seemed a bit too entitled in the past, as I didn't ask you for permission the first time I peed on you. I know I didn't do it again but it was still wrong of me and I would like to apologize. I'm asking you this now because I love you and want you to know that I'm serious about this. What we have is special to me." The boy feels his heart skip a beat at how she told him she loves him and he now embraces her tightly. "Do you love me too? I know it might seem too soon for you and I'm not pressuring you into saying it or anything. You know that, right?"

"I love you too. Mommy, from now on, please never ask me for consent again," he says. "I'm yours, mommy, so you can do whatever you want with me. You can piss directly into my mouth if you want." She smiles widely and quickly positions herself right above his head. In just a few seconds, she has lined it all up perfectly and begins to pee on his face and into his mouth. First Natasha pisses onto his forehead and directs her stream of urine onto the boy's cheeks. Then she blasts the inside of his mouth with her warm pee. Her piss hits the back of his throat. The boy gulps down all of her hot piss enthusiastically. She keeps on pissing in his mouth until she is done.

Then she squats down lower and her cute boyfriend quickly flicks his tongue out to wipe up her pussy for her, letting her use it as toilet paper even without her having to ask. He really does know his place, she thinks to herself, feeling impressed with how well she managed to pussywhip him, very proud of herself right now. Yup, she definitely did it very well, no question about that. He is now totally addicted to Natasha and is willing to do whatever she asks of him. He even enjoys the taste of her piss now, for crying out loud. She will never lose him after today. That much she is very sure of.

After he takes a shower, she drives him back to his place. The woman has been making him spend longer time at her place each and every day. It has gotten to the point where she is considering asking him to move in with her, but she is afraid of spooking him, since they are only one month into their relationship. Yes, they already said 'I love you' to each other, but that was only today and it is still extremely quick. If they move too quick that could mess everything up and she doesn't want that. Natasha therefore doesn't invite him to move in with her yet at this point.

When Charles is back inside his house, he finds his mom watching TV inside the living room by herself. His dad had left them several years ago so the two of them live here alone. "Hey, sweetie," she says. "How was your day today?" It has been three hours since he was last in this house and she is wondering how he spent the time between then and now. Charles decides that he will not to tell his mother what actually happened and comes up with a lie instead, so that there wouldn't be any awkwardness. He quickly tells her that it was just a usual date and nothing more than that.

"We went to watch a movie together and had some snacks at the bakery," he lies to her. His voice doesn't tremble as much as it would have back before he got into his relationship with Natasha. She helped him understand that he can lie when he have to, because if he tells his mom what he's really been doing at the surgeon's place, things would just be really awkward. Yes, Charles' mom is aware that he and Natasha are now in a relationship, but she doesn't need to be reminded of that fact. She also doesn't have to know what the two of them do when they are alone either.

"Okay, honey. Just go to your room, put all your stuff away and then come help me in the kitchen, alright?" she asks him. He nods and does what she tells him to do without question. He is a very dutiful, obedient son, after all. It dawns on him that his face might still smell of Natasha's piss since he took the shower very quickly. He spends a little more time cleaning up in the small bathroom before heading back into the kitchen where his mom is now waiting for him. Then he starts to help her prepare for their next meal. She has taught him to start cooking some time ago and he is very adept at it nowadays.

He helps her well and soon the two of them are finished with cooking. Then she wraps up the plate and places it in the fridge so that they can heat it and eat later. After that he goes to take his afternoon shower. It refreshes him up a lot since the one he took at Natasha's house was a quick one and he didn't get to properly clean up after the rough fuck session. Then he reads in his room for a while before going back to the kitchen. Half an hour after helping his mom cook the meal, the boy uses the microwave to heat it up and set it on the table in the living room where he and his mother start eating their dinner together.

"Okay kiddo, I really think that we need to talk about something," his mom says to him all of a sudden. He looks at her as she seems to be thinking of what to say. "What do you see in your future with Natasha?" Charles frowns at his mom's question. He hasn't paid much thought to this before, having always chosen to just focus on the right now instead of worrying about the future. It has never occurred to him to think of where they would be in the next five or ten or fifteen years. Sure, he'd love to still be with her, but why worry about it today when he can just enjoy being with her instead?

"Well, I want to be with her for a very long time, like the rest of our lives," he says. "I mean, I know she'd die first as she is much older than me but I will be there for her by her death bed. And after she is gone, I will live alone for the rest of my life, I guess. It might be hard for me to handle that. In fact, I know it would be hard. But being with her now is worth it. I'm willing to be alone after she is gone. I love her, mom.' I really do love her a lot." He pauses then asks his mother "You're not thinking of making me break up with her or anything, are you?"

"No! Heavens, no," his mom tells him and he exhales in relief. "I was really wondering though, about babies. She is already in her 40s. I don't think she'd be wanting babies at this point in her life. Even if she does end up wanting to have a child with you, there's a good chance she won't be able to conceive, due to her age." His mom looks at him with all seriousness. "I know that you are a teen right now and are probably not thinking about children right now but one day you might want to have a baby. You might want to be a father. What are you going to do if that day comes? You should think about this now when you've still got time, honey."

"Mom, I know that I will never want to be a dad," he says. "I love kids but I do not want to be responsible for raising one. I know I will never be able to give out punishments. I can't discipline any kid." He looks at her earnestly and tells her "So you don't have to worry about it at all. The only thing I will ever want is to be with Natasha and I think that she wants the same thing too. If she wants to have a baby and is capable of having one then I'd be fine with that. But like you said, given her age, I highly doubt it." He can't believe he just decided that much on short notice.