Male Stripper Gives a Private Show Ch. 02

Story Info
Young girl's mother books her a private dance.
5.8k words
4.77
8.8k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KissedMany
KissedMany
1,771 Followers

Brad is a twenty-four-year-old university student who has worked part-time as a male stripper for two years. The women love his gym-toned body and clean-cut good looks. He is studying for his Masters in Psychology and wants to eventually do his PhD. thesis on female sexuality. Normally he does stagettes with some of the other guys from the agency but occasionally he scores lucrative one-on-one dates. This story is about one.

Brad's Viewpoint;

I must share the most stimulating private show I've given. It was with my youngest client, just one week past her eighteenth birthday. It isn't so much that I prefer young girls. In fact, the big reason I got into nude dancing was my lust for older women spawned by my aunt who first taught me about sex as a lad. Amazingly, it was the teen's mother who arranged it. Her mother, Michelle, is a lusty, French woman who married a rich American. She is one of my best clients, calling me when her husband went on business trips. I had heard about European fathers who took their sons to brothels to introduce them to sex but this was something new to me. What the hell, I was game.

Her daughter is not at all like her. She is studious and not after the boys. Michelle, a lusty French woman, couldn't understand her. She told me that she was going to book a private dance with me for the girl when she turned eighteen. She wanted to give the innocent young lady a taste of sex before she went off to university. She knows I am a professional who would show her that lusty part of her nature, safely. Her birthday has come. The session is booked for tonight.

Mom and daughter getting ready for the visit;

"Marie, mon cherie, you can't wear jeans for this. Take them off right now."

"Mom, do I really have to do this, this thing?"

"Of course, I insist. You have to get to know something about men. Was that boy who took you to the prom, your boyfriend?"

"No, he's just a friend from the chess club."

"There you go. When I was your age, I already had four boyfriends and we didn't play chess. That reminds me. You have your prom dress, wear that. It's the only dress you own. It will be perfect."

"Mom, you are so different than the other moms. They try to limit the girls around boys and look at what you are doing with this nude dancing thing."

"I'm only doing it for your own good. I have heard from one of my single girlfriends that this young man is a university student and a gentleman that can be trusted to understand no means no. Of course, I'm married with your wonderful father so I would never hire him. I did speak with him about the session. That is all set. You have your own boundaries, and he will respect those. But I urge you to take this opportunity to loosen up. It's all good. Now go and shower and get dressed. I'll help you with some of my makeup. Go on now. He'll be here in a couple of hours."

Brad's Viewpoint;

This could be a horny session. I've never had a private with a woman under thirty. Michelle's daughter is barely legal. She told me the girl is a nerd who has never had a boyfriend. That is so unlike her mother who is the horniest woman on my client list. There you go, people are so unique in their temperament. Okay, here I am at their big house. The digital screen at the door shows Michelle's pretty face before I hit the button. She must have been waiting for me to arrive.

"Hello, sir. I'll be right there." The door opens and there is Michelle, all smiles and beautiful. She whispers, "Brad, thanks for coming. I'll call her. MARIE! OUR GUEST IS HERE!" A young girl in a fancy party dress walks reluctantly into the hallway and stands beside her mother shyly looking down. I can see the nerd influence with the dark-rimmed glasses and comfortable shoes. He is pretty, not a hot beauty like her mother, but pretty in a sweet way. The dress has a hem halfway up her thighs in the current style with cleavage that shows off her well-developed breasts. This must be her prom dress.

"Sorry sir, what was your name again?"

"Brad ma'am." I think, nice touch Michelle, like we never met. Ha! I laugh to myself knowing she has screamed my name when my dick was buried in her pussy so many times. She puts her hands on the young, shy girl's shoulders and pushes her towards me.

"Say hello to Brad, Marie." I put out my hand and the girl squeezes it weakly.

"Hello, Brad."

"Nice to meet you, Marie." The formality is so weird when I will soon be swinging my dick in front of this innocent young lady. It's a strange world.

"Thanks."

"Okay, you guys, I'm going out with the girls for many, many hours. Your father is in Denver this week. You have the place to yourselves. Enjoy." She leaves in a rush and closes the door behind her. Neither Marie or I, know what to say. My brain is frozen. The air is tense. Right, right, I'm the adult here.

"Your dress is very attractive. Very nice."

"It was my prom dress."

"I'm sure you were the best dressed there."

"Brad, you are such a flirt."

"No, it's true. Marie, you look great. I need to set up my music equipment. Could you show me the way."

"Sure, it's best in the games room. Follow me."

Her nice ass in that tight skirt doesn't look like it belongs on a nerd. We go down a flight of stairs to a semi-dark rec room with sofas, a pool table and a giant screen T.V.

"Is here good?"

"Looks perfect, Marie, thanks. I'll just set up. Why don't you find a good spot on the sofa over there. It will only be a few minutes. She obediently sits on the sofa with her hands clasped on her lap. A very sweet girl. The hem of her skirt rises up mid-thigh and she pulls it down modestly. I plug in my unit and place the speakers. "Great. Where can I change into my dancewear?

"That door over there is a washroom."

This girl is a virgin for sure and her mother said no vaginal sex. I wouldn't want to take her virginity anyway. Been there -- done that. It's no fun. But Michelle said everything else is on the table. I take a few deep breaths. My big turn on, is mature women but I'm already getting a woody thinking about playing with this innocent, pretty girl. I'd love to get my tongue into her virgin pussy and give her the first orgasm with a man. Who knows where this will go. First stop, I have to get her to play the game I invented, the 'stripper:woman touching game.' It eases newbies and shy women into getting their lust on.

I took a minor in education studies in my second year that taught me how to teach young adults. The key is they don't want to be seen as kids. They want to act mature. I'll use that to ease the young girl into her new, lusty, mature, nature.

Marie's Viewpoint;

Brad is such a hunk and he looks very intelligent. Thank goodness my mom didn't hire a Neanderthal with a big dick. I would have died. Mom didn't prep me for what's going to happen. She said she didn't know. All I know is I can stop at my boundaries. He thinks I'm just a kid, but I'm a woman now. Brad seems so at ease with his job and confident. I don't want to insult him by acting like a kid or a prude. Here he comes wearing super tight jeans and a t-shirt that is like painted on, it's so tight on his muscular chest. A surge of adrenaline hits my chest. I can't believe this is happening.

"Marie, let me sit beside you and discuss what's going to happen and for that matter what's NOT going to happen." He is so tall sitting beside me and his muscles up close are bulging all over. I feel so small. "We won't have sex. That is out. But intimate touching is very normal and acceptable. It makes me proud when a woman touches me. Also and very important, this is also like Las Vegas, 'What happens here, stays here.' Your mom or anyone else will never know what we do. I guarantee that. Understood?" I see a pink blush grow on her cheeks.

"Yes, thank you."

"I'm a professional. We will go at your speed. Most women enjoy swimming in their erotic natures in this private session. Now, you may be too young for some things but I will at least introduce you to what mature women enjoy." Dammit, I'm not a kid. "Things that they might not even do with their boyfriends or husbands, they do with me. I believe sexuality is a gift from God and is all good. While vaginal sex is not available, oral sex by me on you or you on me is quite okay. I love cunnilingus especially on beautiful women like yourself." Holy shit! My hand goes to my mouth and I feel my face hot with a giant blush. His tongue on me down there, whew. "This is your private moment. Is all this clear?"

"I uhh, I mean..., Yes, sure, clear, yes." My mouth and brain are on different planets.

"Great. Now I'll share with you the game I play with all my clients. I dance and whatever you want me to do, you do as well. I don't mean dancing. I mean touching and such. That way we both have our erotic buttons pushed. Women like to get me aroused and it gives them a better show when I am. At parties, people can't really get into it. In the privacy of a one-on-one session, a woman can let herself loose and explore her sexual nature deeply. All the women love it. You are a woman now, right?

"Yes, sure."

"And a very attractive woman. I am going to enjoy dancing for you. It's all just fun adult play. Don't concern yourself, all the women love to feel sexy. If you have any requests, just ask. This is your opportunity to experience womanly feelings. Okay, I'm going to dance now. Just tell me when you want me to strip off any article of clothing or if you want to touch me."

That music is such a heavy, rock beat. Wow, look at how he dances with his whole body. I look around the semi-dark room. Yes, we are alone, very alone. He is such a hunk, cute face, long blonde hair and a body to die for. Oh god, he's looking my body up and down. His hungry eyes give me a chill in a good way. I am a woman now. These instincts are natural. That is such a big bulge in the front of his tight jeans. I'm allowed to stare at it. He wants me to. I felt a hard penis in Bobby's pants once but it wasn't this big. Oh no, he caught me looking at it. Wow, he's cupping his crotch and grinning evilly at me. My cheeks are burning. Marie, it's so juvenile to blush like this. Act like a grownup and smile back at him. There. And I'll even openly look at his crotch. So there.

He's turned around and is swiveling his bum in such a sexy way. Whew, my crotch is starting to feel strange. It's getting hot in here. He bends and thrusts his hips like when they have sex in porn flicks. In person like this is a hundred times sexier. Oh, he's turning back. His bulge seems bigger.

"Marie, your legs are so beautiful. Please pull the hem up a bit to show me some more. If I turn you on, it's fair that you turn me on." I bite my lip and pull my skirt up. Can he see my panties? I don't think so. That would be so naughty. Marie, grow up. Don't think like a kid. You're a grown woman now. His eyes are looking at my legs. I feel so sexy. Gee, his bulge is getting bigger for sure. I'm turning him on. Wow, he's holding his crotch and motioning me to open my knees. Should I? It's only my panties. Nobody will know if I act like a slut. Okay, I'll open my knees. There is his sexy smile again. I've never done this before. I can feel my heart beating faster. His eyes are so intense. I look away and spread my knees wider. I'll show him I'm a real woman. My crotch is throbbing.

"Thank you, Marie. Very nice."

A surge of adrenaline hits my chest when he acknowledges my actions. My crotch is feeling very uncomfortable. I can see my panties below the hem of my skirt. The satin material is so thin my pubic hair is a shadow underneath them. My training screams to hide my crotch with my hand but I resist. I want to show Brad my panties. My brain goes to what's under his clothes. His dancing is so sexy. His hips sway and twerk just for me.

"Marie, do you want me to take off my t-shirt."

He was reading my mind. I nod yes and it flies off in a flash. His chest is so strong. Wow, that is what they call a six-pack. He is so hot. He grinds his hips and flexes the muscles on his chest. Whew, that is so sexy. He turns. His back is rippling with muscles too and his butt is so amazing. I want to grab my crotch but that would be so slutty. His ass is so hot. He's turning back around.

"Marie, remember our deal, what you get me to do, you do too. My chest is bare. Unbutton your top. All the women do this. it's normal and natural. Of course, we can stop here if you want. You're call."

No way I want to stop this. I trust him. My eyes look around the room. Yes, we are alone, very alone. I undo my buttons starting at the top. Breasts are nothing to him. Hell, they even have topless beaches in Europe. I feel so feminine revealing myself to this hunk, my secret hunk. His eyes are so hungry. I want to turn him on.

"That's right Marie, unbutton your top. You are such a sexy woman. I see there is a clasp in the bra between the cups. Open it and show me your incredible breasts. My chest is bare. Remember our deal. Good, nice, very nice. Your breasts are perfect. Take your bra and top completely off. Yes, much better. They are beautiful, Marie. Be proud of them."

I can hardly breath and my body feels so alive. He is swinging his hips so sexy-like. Dirty thoughts are hitting me as I think about his penis under the jeans. I can tell him to show me.

"Take off your pants."

I can't believe I just said that. They rip away in a flash and his long, thick penis is lying sideways inside his satin, yellow thong that is filled with his ball-sack. I feel faint and brace myself with my hands on both sides of me on the sofa. He turns around and his muscular bum comes into naked view with just a thong string in his crack. My god, his glutes are so muscular. They flex with every thrust of his hips. When he bends over, I can see his ball-sack in its yellow pouch underneath. That is so erotic. He's turning back to me.

"Hey, Marie, I'm just in my underwear. Our deal says you should match me and only be in your panties now. Did you forget? Tell you what. I'll turn around and if you want to keep on playing our game, take off your dress. If not, fine. All the mature ladies keep playing but you are still so young, I will understand if you want to stop. It's all good."

He turns his back to me and twerks his amazing ass. I'm a mature woman now, not a kid. My brain is filled with lusty woman's thoughts. I lift my bum and shimmy out of my skirt. I smell a pungent odor. Is that from my crotch?

Brad's Viewpoint;

I know she will have stripped when I turn back around. She going to do everything I say now. I know women when they get this far into their lust. I should write a book about women sexuality one of these days. Here goes, back around. Bingo, I was right.

"Marie, your body is so beautiful. Good for you. Are you into after-school sports?"

"No, I'm in the chess club but I bike to school rather than taking the bus. That is good exercise."

"It shows. Good for you." I love throwing in some normal conversation. It's so hot and it eases the tension. She is sitting up straight on the edge of the sofa with knees firmly closed. I dance closer and her eyes drill into my naked chest. "Go ahead, feel my chest. I love that." Her hand shoots up and she spreads first one hand and then the other hand over my pecs. I can hear a high, girlie sigh. She closes her eyes as a look of pure pleasure washes over her pretty face. Now the next step. "Now, it's my turn to feel your chest." Before she can react, I cup both her young, firm, impossibly soft breasts. She groans as I massage them. I can smell the distinct odor of pussy juice. I'd just love to get my tongue into the tasty folds of her virgin pussy. One of her hands goes to my thigh and the other to her forehead.

"Sorry Brad, I'm feeling light-headed. This is so much."

"Of course, sweetheart, let me put a cushion behind your back. You just lie back and relax. It's all good. I'll dance for you, just for you."

Marie looks so sweet, laying back with full naked breasts, slim waist and cute, girlie panties with a crotch having a line of moisture down its center from her arousal. I continue my dancing and her eyes begin to refocus on my body through the horn-rimmed glasses as I move to the strong beat of the music. She pushes her glasses back on her nose with her index finger. Good sign that she wants a good look at my body.

Marie's Viewpoint;

I almost fainted there. Touching his chest was so hot and his hands on me were amazing. No man other than my doctor has felt me there. His dancing is even more sexy with just his small underwear on. The fabric is so thin, I can see everything moving around. My pussy is really throbbing now. My knees are locked so the friction of any slight movement sends thrills though my pussy. I'm getting so many naughty urges. My nipples are so hard they hurt. If I put a cushion over my waist, would he see If I put my hand inside my panties to touch myself? Dammit, he would know. I'll do that in my room as soon as he leaves.

"Marie, you were touching my legs. The game says, I can touch yours."

I groan at the thought. My voice isn't working so I nod yes emphatically. Oh, fuck yes, touch me. He steps towards the sofa. Holy shit, he has an erection in his underwear. He bends to touch my thigh. His touch is like an electric shock on my skin. I bite my fist but still a big groan escapes my throat. He places his free hand on my other thigh. He looks down at my panties and strokes the tops of my thighs. My skin is so sensitive. Can he see my pubic hair through the fabric. Oh no. I bet he can. Emotions are swimming in my head."

"You have such strong attractive legs, Marie. The biking really shows." Now, he strokes the outside of my thighs to the edge of my hips and the tips of his fingers skim my sensitive bum. My ass-cheeks clinch. "Yes, very nice."

I close my eyes and enjoys his hands on my body. Oh wow, his fingers are on the inside of my knees. He is putting pressure to have me open them. Sweet Mary, spreading my legs is so naughty. He will see my crotch up close this time. My legs relax and he spreads them with a low grunt from deep in his throat. My god, he's stroking my inner thighs. That is fucking crazy-making. My crotch is on fire. He strokes my sensitive inner thigh while he reaches up and holds my naked breast with his other hand. My breath is coming in pants. He rolls my diamond hard nipple in his fingers and a bolt of pure pleasure shoots through my chest to my pussy. My hips lift and twerk off the sofa as my body shakes in passion.

Brad's Viewpoint;

This girl is in fucking heat. I love it. Keep going Brad. You just might taste that fresh pussy.

"Do you want me to take off my thong to see everything?"

"Yes, yes, please."

"If you want me to dance naked you will have to take your panties off first. That is the rules of the game. My cock is so stiff from just thinking about looking at your horny, womanly pussy. I want you to see my hard cock. The game says, you see nasty bits if I see yours."

I step back onto the dance floor as immediately she lifts her ass off the sofa. Her panties are urgently pushed down her legs and off with a serious look of determination on her face. She modestly shields her naked crotch with a hand. I see a light brown coating of pubic hair before it's hidden. Sweet. That is one tasty, fresh, hairy pussy.

"Thank you, Marie. Now, for a special private dance just for you."

I roll the top of my thong under my ball sack, freeing my now semi-erect cock. I love the way her eyes open wide at the sight of it. I swivel my hips and the end of my cock twirls in the air. I strip the thong down and off and swing my dick as I rock and roll. I dance back and forth with my arms high and my balls hanging down low. She just has one hand over her crotch now and the other is massaging her breast with a blank look in her eyes. Nice. She is in her lusty inner world. I'll turn to give her a butt show. This always gets the women hornier. I'll give lots of thrusting and twerking. I bend low and let her see deep into my crack to my asshole. I'm such an exhibitionist. This is making my dick hard. Right on. I'm filled with energy and joy. I turn back. She is still covering her pussy with her hand.

KissedMany
KissedMany
1,771 Followers
12