Male Stripper Gives a Private Show Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm showing you my naked sex, Marie. Move your hands and show me yours. It's only fair. Good. Thanks. Now open your legs. No wider. Yes, that's perfect. Your pussy is so perfect. Look how hard you made me. You are a very attractive woman."

Marie's Viewpoint;

I can't take my eyes off that big cock of his. My head is swimming and my crotch is on fire. His eyes are locked on my naked pussy and I want him to look at it. I want him to see everything and want me. I feel sexy. I'm a woman. He's coming closer.

"Marie, how would you like to do the full show and treatment that the mature women love best. Now if you say yes, you have to trust me and do everything I say. In the end you will have an epic, mind-blowing orgasm. You have my guarantee."

Oh fuck, I need an orgasm or I'll go bonkers. Of course, that's what all the women do. I should too. I'm not a kid. I have needs like a grown woman. My god, my pussy is bloody pulsating. Nobody will know. Brad is a good guy. I trust him. What happens here, stays here.

"Yes, please."

Brad's Viewpoint;

"That's what I like to hear. You are so special and you will get the special, full treatment. First, reach up and hold my cock. Good, just like that. Now stroke it up and down. Good girl. Now, it's your turn, lay back and spread your legs. Relax. You are so beautiful."

Her legs are wide and her pussy lips are opened like an exotic flower. Her womanly odor hits my nose. The lips are glistening wet from her arousal. I bend and put a hand on the sofa and with my free hand I lean in and stroke her pussy. She throws her head and her long, blonde hair whips in the air. She groans loudly at my groping. Her pussy lips are slick as I run my fingers through the folds.

"AAAAHHHH, OOOHH, OH MY GOD. Yes, yes, YES."

Her hips thrust up as she swims in her lust wanting more touching. She is ready. This is so fucking horny, seeing a young girl get totally turned on for the first time.

"Let me sit beside you." I sit and I put an arm over her bare shoulder. She is looking down at my cock. "Hold my cock, love. Yes, wrap your hand around the shaft. That feels great. I love that, thanks." I run my hand down her back to her soft, firm ass. "Your ass feels very strong from your biking too. It's very sexy." I cup her breast and she kisses my shoulder. "Keep stroking my cock dear. Good. Just like that. Do you like me feeling your breast?"

"Ye.. ye.. yes, it feels great."

"Hold my balls, sweetheart. Not quite so tight. That's perfect. Hmmmm. Yes."

She is wonderfully obedient. My dick is rock hard. I put my hand on her upper thigh and she gives a big sigh. She knows her pussy is next.

"Yes, sweetheart, I'm going to feel your pussy now. Is my talking dirty, turning you on. That is a big part of adult sex. It is so erotic. Feel free to share any naughty thoughts."

Marie's Viewpoint;

His sexy talk does make me crazy.

"Open your legs, Marie."

His fingers touch my pubic hair mound and my legs spring wider.

"Please, touch me down there." Oh, I can't believe I said that.

"Of course."

His hand dips down further and slides over my super-sensitive crotch.

"Oh, my god, that feels so good. AAAHHH."

"Your pussy is amazing. Wet like this means you are really turned on."

I feel his palm slides over my sex with his middle finger inside my slit. Oh, oh, the tip is on my clit. A lightning bolt of pleasure surges through me. Oh, oh, his finger is sliding down to my vagina opening. I can hardly breath. My world is his fingers and my pussy.

"Brad, you are making me crazy. I've never felt like this."

"Keep stroking my cock, love." It feels like velvet over granite. He puts his lips close to my ear and takes his hand from my sex.

"Yes, Brad, I love the feel of your big cock. Please keep feeling me down there. AAAHHH, yes, oh yes.

"If you think my fingers feel good, my tongue licking your pussy in all the right places is even better. I'd love to slide my tongue over your pussy and twirl it around your clit until you scream with pleasure and explode is a huge orgasm. How does that sound?"

I'm on the verge of an orgasm. I can't think straight but I know I want an orgasm or I'll die.

"Yes, please."

"Great. But you remember our deal. If I lick and suck your pussy, you do me. You have sucked cock before, right?"

The words, 'suck' and 'cock' in the same sentence bounces around my foggy brain.

I lie. "Of course." I haven't even seen a penis before tonight.

Brad's Viewpoint;

"Keep holding my cock." I take my hand from her bum and put it between her shoulder blades. I push her shoulders slightly to get her moving to my dick. Her pretty face in those nerdy glasses lowers to my cock. "Kiss around the head." I push her long blonde hair to the other side to get a perfect view. She puckers her lips and kisses the head. Fuck, am I lucky or what? Her pretty fresh face, perfect eyelashes, and luscious pink lips are kissing my dick. Please, let this erotic image sear into my brain forever. "Very good. Now lick the head all over." I'm grunting like an animal as my cock is pleasured. Thankfully, I have total professional control over my orgasms or I would be shooting cum all over her face by now. I'll jerk off with her help after I go down on her. "Marie, I'm going to lick your sweet pussy until it explodes." I slide my hand back onto her ass and under her crack to her pussy. She groans at my touch. "Now, open your lips and take the head into your sweet mouth. Oh, fuck yes, just like that. Don't worry, I won't cum in your mouth. No, no, stop stroking my cock. Just suck on the head and hold my balls. Oh, yes, your mouth feels incredible" I'm too close to cumming. I pull her head off my junk. It's time to taste that fresh pussy. "It's your turn."

Marie's Viewpoint;

My heart jumped into my throat when he said that. He's going to his knees in front of the sofa between mine. My body is limp and waiting for whatever he wants to do. He slides the palms of his hands under my butt and pulls me physically to the edge. That physical surprise gives me a surge of adrenaline. I crane my head from the sofa to see him down below.

"Let me help you, Marie." He takes a sofa pillow and puts it under my head. "There you go. The women love to watch me licking their pussies." His eyes drill into my chest. "First let me give your beautiful breasts some loving." His hands cup my breasts, and a surge of intense pleasure fills my chest as I watch his lips circle my nipple. Was that my big groan? "They are so firm and perky. Nice. Very nice." I feel his tongue twirl around my nipple in his mouth. It explodes and I grab his head, holding it to my chest.

"AAAAHHH. OOOHHH. Holy fuck, that is so, so amazing. Ahh. Wow." He lifts his head and moves to my other breast. "Yes, yes, the other one. YES, AAAAHHH. OOOHHH. Holy fuck, yes, suck my titties. Ahhh, oh, YES." How could pleasure be this incredible? Brad lifts his head and has a big shit-ass grin on his face.

"Like?"

"Like, very much."

Oh, he's looking down at my crotch. It's going to happen. He is bending his head lower. Sweet mercy, his mouth and nose go below the edge of my crotch and I feel hot breath on my sex. Sweet, maddening anticipation. I grab both my breasts and squeeze my nipples. A hot wet tongue slides over my pussy. White light fills my brain and my pussy and his tongue are my total universe.

"Oh, fuck YES, YES, YES."

My legs strain to spread as far as possible. I must have his tongue hitting every spot.

Brad's Viewpoint;

Looking over her pubic hair to her pretty face I can see she is loving this. Wow, she still has her glasses on. Gotta love it. Her pussy tastes great just like I thought, nice and fresh. Not that I don't like the funky taste of the mature ladies. My method is to lick up the center slit between the large lips first and then all over and around them. A lesbian taught me the ropes. The light coating of pubic hair feels different on my tongue, in a horny way. Her moaning as I lick is a real turn on. Now, I spear the tip of my tongue into her vagina. I just remember, her VIRGIN vagina.

"Oh yes, Brad, there, right THERE. Oh fuck, YES."

Now I will lick up the slit to her clit. Nice, she is grabbing my head. Her clit is a hard little button. Let me flick my tongue around and over it. Her breathing is so loud. She's going to pop if I know women.

"OOOOOOHHHHH, AHH, YEEEESSSSSS. OOOHHH, Yes. Yes. NO, NO, NO. DON"T STOP. Good, good. YES, OH, YES. Ahhhhhh. TOO MUCH Too much. No more. TOO sensitive. Ahh, yes. Good, good, all good. Tha..., tha..., thank you, so much."

She releases my head and I stand up on my knees and look down at her happy, fulfilled face with her glasses all askew on her nose. My cock is so hard it's almost painful. It's my turn to cum. I get on the sofa and kneel on it beside her. She is still lying down and now looking up at my stiff cock.

"Sit up Marie. Now suck my cock. I'm going to cum all over your sweet tits. That's okay, right?"

"Of course, Brad, whatever you want."

"That's what I like to hear. Go ahead. NO. NO. Don't kiss it. Just suck it. Suck the head, dirty girl. Yes, that's the ticket. Oh, yes, your mouth feels so good."

I get short with women when I'm close to cumming. I stroke my cock and feel her sweet lips on the edge of my fist on the upstroke. I can feel my orgasm coming.

"Your pussy tasted so sweet." I stroke faster. "I'm going to cum all over your tits. Oh, fuck YES."

I'm cumming on her chest as I grunt like a fucking animal. Her big eyes are locked on my cum-spewing dick. I milk my cock for the last drop and the last orgasmic pulse.

Marie's Viewpoint;

Wow, he was really losing it there. He shot his white, warm sperm all over my chest. Wow. Good, he's sitting down. I have to run to the washroom to clean up. Holy shit, I feel so naked all of a sudden.

"Be right back."

In the washroom, I clean myself with a warm facecloth and look at myself in the mirror. I look different.

12