Males Nude Club

Story Info
Mother and daughter share Daddy at the new club.
7.2k words
4.52
27.9k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is fiction. complete imagination.)

I knew what was going to happen. This was our 7th time at the club. Kristie was dressed to the nines! Her pink satin halter dress only magnified her amazing body! I was thinking we should start coming in a limo instead of my old truck like we did tonight. But, she insisted on the truck. The ride over to the club was great due to the bench seat. Kristie snuggled in next to me and played with, stroked, in short, didn't leave my cock and balls alone for the entire trip. Needless to say, I was prepped, hard and dressed as required, only a bath robe, plush white with the club monogram on the chest.

After we parked Kristie had again insisted I, "Just leave it untied!" So it flapped in the cool fall breeze as we walked through the club parking lot. The breeze had the effect we all know. I was less excited, a little cold and I might as well have been naked by the time we reached the door. The door was opened and held by Michelle, the woman who recruited Kristie. She welcomed us with a smile, hugged Kristie and grasped my cock.

"He's ready for tonight?" Michelle asked smiling at Kristie and still holding my now flaccid from the cold cock. "Are tonight's festivities still a surprise?"

Her hand felt warm.

"Still a surprise, but he'll be his wonderful self and enjoy it, I'm sure!" Kristie was quick with her response. They both giggled.

I was led through the door by Michelle tugging on my cock. Kristie caught the door and it closed as we entered. Michelle let go and there, just inside the door, I was relieved of the robe with a kiss and a smile from Kristie. Michelle again took my cock in hand and led me into the hallway stopping at the stairs. I looked over at Kristie. She just smiled. I smiled back. I knew what was probably in store and could see hers and feel my excitement starting to grow. This "Males Nude" club Kristie had found for us was something I had never considered. But at the time she did we were looking, wanting, no needing something to spice up our lives and wow had this done it.

I was reminded of our first time here upon seeing the new member couple in the large room. The stairs were more part of the room than the hallway. The whole room and the new member initiation were open to view. The initiation to the little club was simple. A new woman brought her partner, husband or boyfriend and presented him to three members who accepted him on behalf of the club. The new member woman then steeped back and watched as he was first, stripped of his clothes, second, slowly turned around for all to see. And third, one member, led him by the cock, a club rule and tradition, I was told, introducing him to the other gathered members.

Both Michelle and Kristie stopped me at the top of the stairs and watched as his clothes come off. I heard Michelle say "Nice!" and was left standing while they moved closer to become part of the group. I waited, arms folded, leaning against the rail. He looked over my way. I gave him a smile and thumbs up. It was Kristie who walked up to him and after a small "welcome" hug with his woman, led him by the cock stopping at each of the women present. Each member was given a moment to look over and check out the new male member of their club.

His lady friend watched for a moment until she saw me and our eyes met. She started toward me stopping only to look back and see his cock disappeared into one of the member's mouths. Coming over to me she looked up and smiled in greeting, then watched herself cup my balls and slowly explore them. Her other hand wrapped its fingers around my cock.

"You're cold." She said looking up again.

"Just arrived." I said. "Your hands are warm."

Again she looked at her male as a different member was now licking the head of his cock. Looking back at her hands she softly bit her lower lip and watched those pretty hands stroking a total stranger.

"I thought..." She started.

"You thought right." I said.

"Hi, I'm Kari and he's Nate, we're pretty new to all this." Her stroking stopped as she looked back to her male again but she still held me softly.

"He seems to be having fun and you," she looked back up at me with big beautiful brown eyes, "you're doing just great! I'm Lucas. My friends call me Luc and as only my friends get to hold my cock..."

Kari's hands abruptly jerked up as if she had been caught doing something wrong. I took her hands kissed each softly. She relaxed again. Her eyes softened. I eased her hands back to my cock.

"I love it when my beautiful friends hold my cock and we're all friends here." I placed her hand around the head of my cock. "Stroke it. Help warm me, Kari. Help me get hard. Let Nate see you stroking me."

Kari moved around a little but kept her eyes down watching me stiffen, growing harder in her hands. She glanced up. Our eyes met.

"Mmmm, warm hands." I said.

She smiled, then looking back down watching her hands stroking my growing hardness.

"Kari," she looked up, "Your hands feel wonderful!" I winked. "Remember, just enjoy the fun. Let him enjoy the fun and don't get jealous, ok?!"

Kari looked up at me still smiling but also looking relieved, "Thank you." She said.

"Remember, we're, you're here to have fun, lots of fun, and lots of pleasure. So is he." I winked again. She smiled back at me.

By now Kristie had brought Nate over to us. Kristie and Nate booth watched Kari stroking me for a moment. Again Kari looked up at me.

"Thank you!" she blushed, looked at Nate taking him by the hand, moved closer to stand next to him.

Looking at Kristie, I made a short introduction, "This is Kari. And this is my wife Kristie."

Kristie gave Kari another "little welcome to the club" hug after which Kari reclaimed Nate's hand.

"In the club Kari, males are led by the penis or cock, as most here prefer to call it." Kristie said.

With that said, Kristie cupped Nate's balls holding his hard rod out pointing it at Kari. Kari smiled and visibly bit her tongue in that smile. She took his cock with a giggle looking him in the eyes. This young woman had cute written all over her. Kristie wrapped her hand around me and started slow strokes up and down my now much harder shaft.

"Very nice!" She said.

I started to answer but Kristie gripped tighter around the shaft letting me know not to.

Kristie continued, "Kari you did a wonderful job on this boy! His beautiful cock is harder and almost ready, just like Nate's! Thank you!"

Kristie held out a hand to Kari who moved closer. With a soft motion she wrapped her arm around Kari pulling her in. Nate was pulled with her. Kristie kept stroking me as she moved in close and softly kissed Kari's lips. At this, Nate let out a soft "wow". Kari's eyes held tight onto Kristie's. Still slowly stroking, Kristie looked deep into Kari's eyes then looked down at her hand stroking me. Kristie watched her hand twist and slide until she was holding only the head of my cock. Pre-cum lubricated her fingers as she held and rubbed that delicate head. She knew my cock well. Never letting go, she tiptoed up and leaned in. We kissed.

The kiss broke, our lips almost touching, she spoke, "I love playing with your cock and kissing you with our friends." For a moment she paused looking into my eyes. "Mmmmmmm..." She gave me another little kiss.

"Kari, I did all that. Kissed you, very nice by the way, and kissed Luc without ever letting go of his gorgeous cock, FUNdamentals of the club dear!" She emphasized the fun.

"Well, shall we go down stairs or stay here and watch Kristie have all the fun?" Michelle's voice brought us back to the party and we moved down stairs. With cock in hand Kristie led the way. Nate was being towed by Kari who was smiling and trying her best to keep holding his cock. Michelle watched.

"Stairs can be tricky!" She said.

All the women giggled.

Chapter 2 -- The Basement Revelation

We managed to make it to the bottom of the stairs without injury. Rounded the corner and entered the large room. There was a surprise. In the room some tripods were set up, large ones. It looked at first glance that they could be manipulated and turned while also allowing the legs, or rather the arms that were attached to the legs to be spread and bent at the knee. A few males had already been attached or were being attached. These males were each blindfolded. Hmmmmm, the surprise, I was uncertain, none the less, knew I would also be "secured" for the women. In the past I had been secured to tables or chairs which were now around the parameter of the room. Some of these already had males attached.

One man, Arthur, was already attached to a tripod was the demonstration. He was being leaned back or moved up and down. His legs were spread and knees bent at the will of the women watching. Arthur's nine inches stood at attention! Fold out footsteps, I guessed, attached behind and below where the contraption bent at the knees. We other males watched knowing we would soon be secured like him. Arthur kept being reminded to just relax and go with it. Michelle walked up to him and lovingly began stroking his shaft. She called another woman up and Michelle's hand was eagerly joined by another. Arthur relaxed. Michelle leaned in and kissed him softly. The other member woman bent down and sucked on the head of his cock. Arthur was Michelle's husband.

Michelle turned and made an announcement to the group. The remaining males, yours truly included, were all blindfolded and led by the cock to a station. Hands carefully helped me step onto and into it. Velcro bands were looped around wrists and ankles. I held the hand grips and quickly lost track of all the helping hands roaming, touching attaching and exploring. Accompanying the hands were giggles, Ooos and Awes. Again I heard Michelle's voice and everything quieted down.

"Now, to you Males, just relax and enjoy all the attention! We love giving attention!" She waited for a little laughter to subside. "And ladies, double check the blindfolds. Make certain they are very secure. Please do that now."

I heard Kristie whispering in my ear.

"Luc," it was Kristie, "swallow this." A small pill was placed at my lips. I knowingly took it in and swallowed. "Now listen quick and don't react, I am not supposed to tell you but the surprise is not the what but the who." She kissed me. Her hand slid down my chest until fingers surrounded my cock. Her grip tightened. She whispered again, "I love you and others do to, tonight is Mother-Daughter night. " I flinched. The grip around my cock tightened even more. "Yes, Cheri is here. I didn't recruit her. She's old enough and wanted to join really bad, especially after she found out we were in the group." (Another kiss) "Again, I didn't recruit her, but she thinks it is really very amazing we, especially you are part of this."

I heard Michelle's voice "Is everything alright?" Several women answered. Kristie told her much what the others had, "Just checking, calming and making sure everything is hard, tight and alright."

"Looks hard to me!" Michelle said as another hand helped Kristie by stroking my cock. Hers?

Michelle went on, "Ok then we can bring in the others. The males won't know but their initiation is lingerie night tonight. They have been instructed to wear their sexiest lingerie. They have also been instructed to keep very quiet and enjoy the evening without giving away who or how many of them they are. I told you males, we love giving you a lot of attention! You will either feel a dress of not"

I nodded that I understood. A hand patted my leg, smaller, not Kristie, not Michelle.

Doors opened across the room and I heard feet moving and the general rustling of people. I heard the sounds of giggles and some light moaning already starting from some of the males. I again heard Michelle's voice.

"New members, remember you must remain silent, well as silent as possible! Now everyone, what are you waiting for? Share and share alike! Let's spread all that attention I promised these fine males all over them." Michelle stopped speaking. Arthur moaned!

That was all it took. I heard shuffling and movement. Glasses were clinked together as we males were toasted. Hands immediately started to move across my body. I had thought most would want only to play with my cock and balls but all of me, everything was free game! I felt long hair sliding across my chest and stop as lips surrounded a nipple. Several hands explored while tender sucking started only to be matched by lips surrounding my other nipple. This continued for a moment. My nipples hardened and so did my cock. The softest of licks started mid thigh. My nipples were still being suckled while the tongue worked up and up. I thought about where it would stop. But no, up it continued. My navel was wetly attacked, sucked, licked. The tongue traced around and around.

A mass of hair dropped into my lap and lips surround the head of my cock. "Let's..." "Mmmm..." A woman's voice reminded her about the silence rule. The sucking stopped but fingers softly cupped my balls with light squeezes. I heard "Just relax." Hands held my legs and the supports were moved. I felt myself being spread open, wide open but not uncomfortably. My knees were bent down as I was reclined in one slow motion. The position was very comfortable but cool air could now reach my ass. The split seat of the chair allowed full access as my legs as well as my ass were spread.

A voice, a voice I didn't recognize whispered, "Are you OK? Comfortable?"

"Yes, oh yes!" I returned.

"Good." Was all I got in response.

But a tongue started licking across my collar bone and worked its way to my nipples. Another was making circles around my cock head and yet another had begun lapping at my balls. All of a sudden a wet finger slid from my ball sack to my ass hole and with a sexy little wiggle slid in. My cock got harder.

Someone brushed against my leg and the licking and sucking of one of my nipples stopped the satiny material of a dress slid down until another set of lips was working on my cock. They were joined by those that had been on the head and together they slid up and down the length. They fucked me between their lips until the one at the scrotum released my balls and joined in on an upward stroke. The feeling was amazing! It sent shivers up me!

Three sets of lips slid up. I was over thinking this. They met and lingered at my aching throbbing cock head for what seemed forever. My shaft felt harder than it had ever been! It was throbbing, no doubt wet with their help. I quit trying to keep track of the hands and enjoy the moment. In other words, I stopped trying to keep track. I stopped over thinking this! Two sets of lips went back down the other remained in a kiss on the tip. Then I was engulfed and those lips slid down it stopping balls deep lodging the head in her throat.

The finger pulled out of my anus as the lips slid up the shaft. She leaned against both legs until she came up for air. After only a second or two and a few gasps of air those soft lips slid back to the hilt. This repeated several times until an older, lower mature sounding voice said, "My turn sweet thing! Let me have that hard meat!"

The soft lips went up slowly sucking as they went. A pop and cool air surrounded the head. Incredible! I thought they were gone. A soft voice said, "Love you." In my ear then a whisper light kiss was left on my lips. Now she was gone.

"He's all yours!" that sweet young voice said.

It was answered with a blunt curt, "Shush!"

I wondered who, but soon stopped thinking and let it all happen. I felt my legs move in a bit, not as wide spread. There was scraping on the floor, then a dress brushed across me and hands were on my shoulders. I had guessed correctly, footsteps or pads were for them to step onto so they could fuck us on this thing too. And as her torso slid down my stomach a hand reached my cock, aimed me and I was instantly balls deep in a warm pussy. The hand that aimed her now rolled my balls around but I never heard a voice.

One, two, three, and then the pumping sped up. The woman leaned in and growled in my ear how wonderful I felt in her. She pumped with wild abandon. Her pussy clinched and she growled louder. Her orgasm pulled and gripped while my raging hard cock slid in and out. She continued until she rested against my chest and wrapped her arms around me.

"Mmmm, wonderful!" She whispered then her lips met mine. I reciprocated with a serious wet dancing tongues kiss.

She climbed off and just as she moved a hungry set of lips engulfed my shaft sucking a slurping seeming to love the flavor the other left behind. This feeling was short lived and for a half an hour or so I truly did lose track of how many times I was sucked on, kissed explored, rubbed and fucked! Yes fucked over and over.

The little pill was working its magic. I stayed rock hard but was getting dangerously close to becoming a fountain of erupting cum. I almost lost it when I was leaned back even further. Strong legs were at either side of my head! A wet pussy was ground onto my lips. Hands pushed against my legs. And a mouth tried to swallow me whole! I pushed out with my tongue as best I could. It must have been enough. A "yessss!" hissed out with the breath around my cock. Laughs and cheers were all around me. Grunts and groans were heard at all directions. I was not alone being so close to cumming for whoever was sucking.

Michelle's voice was heard again, "Ladies, I think we will have a winner! Move it out from the wall!"

Winner? I didn't know there was a competition! Footsteps seem to gather from across the room. Dresses and skin brushed up against me. My acrobat disappeared. Was I the winner? A hand went down my stomach and between my legs. This one was followed by three more. Each hand found my cock and balls stroking and rolling me but I got the impression I was not the center of all the attention. Bare skin leaned against my side and a hand was resting on my chest.

I heard table legs squeaking across the floor. Michelle directed as many as could to gather around.

"More hands, massage, touch, somebody suck that cock, whatever it takes!" Michelle was excited and wanted all the women there to see something.

"Go honey! Show them what an amazing man I have! I love you so much!" a voice was cheering him on.

That was Kari! Nate was the center of attention and she was loving it!

"Go Nate!" a voice next to me added, then a "shusssh!"

Could it be, next to me stood both Kristie and Cheri! Were two of the hands around my cock and balls those of my wife and daughter. How many times had they enjoyed me and I had not known it was them? Lips brushed mine and a deep passionate hungry kiss started. I knew those lips, my beautiful Kristie! I returned her kiss with all the deep passion and horny hungry driving need to cum I had. The kiss broke. A tongue licked at my ear.

"Hold on baby, just for a few more minutes!" Kristie whispered.

Then in the other ear came...

"I love you dad! I love how your cock feels in my hand." Cheri whispered and giggled a little as she said it.

Younger lips touched mine. It Cheri's kiss was almost as passionate as her mother's. Her tongue danced into my mouth and our tongues met. She kissed me while her hand pumped my cock.

I didn't know what to say but managed a soft, "Love you too!"

"Easy dear, don't make him cum yet." Kristie's hand joined Cheri's as she spoke. The pace slowed.

Grunting came for a short distance away. "Move away!" "Let it fly!" cheering quickly erupted as I guessed Nate's cum load squirted and flew like a geyser blowing off steam. "Oh my..." "Did you see that?!" and every other cheer you could imagine was whistled through the room. But the greatest cheer of all was Kari's, "Nate, my Nate!" The hand that was cupping my balls disappeared. The table squeaked. "Ride him girl" was heard several times. The table squeaked some and more cheering as Kari road her man.

12