Males Nude Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard footsteps and "Wows" and other graphic descriptions of Nate's eruption as the swarm around him began to disperse. Only two hands were on my hard shaft now.

"Let me show you what he really likes!" Kristie was still there and I surmised Cheri was too.

My legs were again moved wide. Fingers started sliding up my right thigh. Other fingers copied the flowing motions only up my left one. Up and down the inside of my thigh. They brushed my cock each time they got close teasing it. The fingers kept up the teasing on my thighs but more began tracing up and down the shaft of my cock. Kristie loved playing with my cock and now she was teaching Cheri. Another set of fingers traced up and down my shaft opposite the first. One set would circle around the rim of the head and then back down. The other set mimicked the first. After a minute or so of this the first set went to my balls. The second set stayed on the head.

Then it changed. Kristie explained to touch the next area very softly, almost don't touch at all. Keep rolling the head of his beautiful cock with your fingers while doing what I explain and do first. The hand and fingers that were caressing my shaft stopped and rested on my thigh. The other fingers playing with my balls softly then drifted down and behind the sack very lightly following the skin seam until they reach my anus. There they circled a few times before ever so softly exploring their way back to my balls.

"Here, you move, get right here." Kristie said, still whispering.

I didn't notice anything different. My attention was so riveted on Kristie and Cheri that the women's screams of delight as several other men grunted out their cum blasting orgasms were a surprise.

"Never mind them. Are you ready for his?" Kristie's voice was full of lust.

Cheri's response was whispered and barely heard, "OH, I am so ready mom!"

Kristie continued, "Softly slid your fingers down the back of his balls and very lightly follow what feels like a seam in his skin."

Cheri's fingers started to slowly move.

"All the way to his ass hole. It's soft and bare and so, so very sensitive to touch! Are you there? (A pause) Circle it a few times. Love it. Explore it. Push in just a little." (A pause) "Now return, remember very, very softly sliding back to his balls and play with them for a few seconds. Then do it again, over and over..."

"Is he ready?" Michelle's voice was very low but full of lust.

"Oh yesssss!" Kristie's whispered hiss was even lustier.

"Does he know who..."

"I think so. I think he guessed." Kristie lied with her voice dripping with passionate lust.

Cheri had made the soft journey between my balls and asshole several times. My cock was rock, rock hard and throbbing. My insides were flexing I wouldn't last much longer. Her hand on my shaft softly and steadily stroked from the tip of the head then down its full length. Her other fingers were still softly playing, exploring and tracing.

"Is she going to catch his load?" Michelle was still almost in a whisper.

"That's the plan." Kristie said, "Circle his ass some more dear."

"Then she needs to lose this!" Michelle's voice a little louder this time.

The hands on my cock and balls were gone but instantly back! Her fingers again moved between my legs. Lips, soft lips, encircled the head of my cock and sucked as a tongue found the hole in its tip and pushed at it. I felt another body next to me. A different set of lips were quickly on mine, but these I knew well. A soft but loving kiss was shared, Kristie. Cheri, her ultimate kiss, soft sucking on my cock ended as the lips on my lips moved away.

"I think he should see who is loving his cock, bringing him to this edge, don't you?!" Michelle's lust filled anticipation was in her voice now too.

The blindfold came off my eyes. The bright room quickly came into focus. I saw Michelle, then I looked down and a vision of perfect beauty was there. My beautiful Cheri's hands and fingers surrounded my cock. My beautiful Kristie was there between my legs with her. Both were topless. Cheri's perfect young tits heaved with her breathing. I looked at Kristie. She smiled back. Her heavy breathing raised and lowered her breasts in time with her daughter's "I love you!" She mouthed in a whisper.

"I love you too dad! I love your cock! Give me your cum!" Cheri's voice, the sound, her loving hands pushed me over the edge.

Several cheers were heard as I groaned and exploded in a blast of cum. Some landed in her open mouth but most splashed practically covering her face. The smile, the excitement she showed was electric. But I wasn't finished. My torso tightened and my balls contracted in Cheri's hand. Cheri tried to aim my spray. Kristie moved open mouthed and into the line of fire. My second blast erupted. With her tongue out she was close to the tip and caught most of it. The look of intense sexual appetite spread across her face along with in her lusty smile. But a quick third ejaculation blasted her nose and cum began dripping across that smile and down her chin. But I wasn't empty yet!

"Yes daddy, we love you daddy!" Cheri hugged her mother smashing her breasts into her side. "Cum for us again daddy!"

The group behind them was mostly a blur to me. Movement caught my eye and I looked up. A dress hit the floor. My eyes ran up the perfect nude body it left behind. It was Kari! Wow, her dress hid a perfect firm body with tits bigger than Kristie's! She dropped to her knees. Cheri and Kristie made room. Her hand cupped my balls. The sight of her there open mouthed, my beautiful girls pumping my cock was all it took. I groaned again and my cock throbbed and flexed. Cum flew again. Kari caught some in her mouth but most hit her face and chin. A glob dripped and landed running down one of those amazing tits to the nipple.

"Oh daddy your cum is incredible! Your cock blasts so..." Cheri had always been talkative and wouldn't stop but my next powerful grunt caught her off guard.

This time my groan was loud, deep. Every muscle flexed. Hands had rearranged, Kristie was again massaging my balls. The effect was boiling from deep within me. My whole body tightened. I arched my back raising my ass and shoving my cock into the air. Cheri was there! She covered the head of her daddy's rock hard erupting cock and sucked for all she was worth!

This cum blast was my last. I contracted pushing hard. She swallowed and sucked. Panting, I slowed and relaxed back down. I came out of Cheri's mouth with a pop. She followed me back the few inches engulfing me again. I released my grip on the handles relaxing against the back pad watching as Kristie and Kari finished licking my shaft. Cheri was licking her lips, cum dripping down her face. I was spent. Well at least I thought I was finished.

Cheri was running wild! "Daddy, I want you in me. Fuck me daddy! I want to feel your hard cock in my tight pussy! Please daddy, please!"

I heard other young voices cheering their daddies. I guess it was ok to talk now. There is no way they were going to quite Cheri. I hadn't been able to since she was three!

She stood. I was tied up, didn't really have a choice. I'd have never believed it, but wanted this almost as badly as Cheri did. Cheri's tiny panties hit the floor. Kari and Kristie moved as Cheri began to step over my legs and onto the footsteps. Her hands found my shoulders and quickly her arms were around me. She slid down. Over her shoulder I saw Kristie reach in. A hand held my cock. Cheri's head flung back as she pushed down and enveloped me. She sank down until I was balls deep, pushed to the limit. Her tight pussy held her daddy's ridged cock.

Our eyes met. She looked devilishly cute and biting her lip grinning like she'd been caught being naughty. Well she was! I smiled back. We both were! She rested there a moment acclimating, letting her pussy fill with my cock. She felt my throbbing and flexing inside her. Her hands pushed up from my shoulders. She started to raise and lower fucking me, loving me, faster and faster, driving me in and out. Her beautiful tits bounced as she road faster! She was wild!

Her hair flying she started shaking. Her rhythm increased. I couldn't believe what I was feeling. My cock pulsed inside her. Her eyes flew open our stares were riveted on each other. She sexily bit her lip and tightened that soft strong young pussy. She closed her eyes and grunted, groaned then squealed as her pussy wrenched harder in its grip. Uncontrollably I ached lifting her up the few inches I had to move. She held tight. My beautiful Cheri's orgasm was met by my own. I pumped into her as best I could. She held on meeting my thrusts while screaming out.

"Yessssss daddy! Fuck your girl! Fuck me daddy, I'm yours!" Cheri's screamed triumphantly.

And with that we both collapsed. Her gooey face buried on my chest. She went limp. I held her. For a minute she only breathed as I held her. Again she shook and that pussy clinched hard around my cock. She squealed then held her breath. My cock flexed inside her. She looked up, her chin resting on my chest.

"Mmmm, I like that!" she looked again into my eyes.

I had lost complete cognizance, forgotten that we were performing for a small audience. Both Cheri and I came back to life when we heard the applause and cheers.

Cheri looked up at me, "Love you daddy!" Grinning, she bit her lip again and climbed down.

As soon as she found the floor her mother wrapped her in her arms. Kristie looked up at me mouthing I love you and smiling. Michelle wasted little time almost ripping her dress down to her waist revealing those fantastic mature tits. She was on her knees and with sucking gulps my cock disappeared into her face. She face fucked me several times until another woman joined her and together they washed me with their tongues. At the head they began kissing each other with my cock in the mix. They tongued my cock head and each other in lusty French kisses.

Finally Michelle and Lisa, as she was introduced, released me from the tripod. Steadying myself, I turned and watched a loving mother and daughter kiss. They parted as Kari joined the group hug. Nate was standing behind his sweet wife giving me the thumbs up this time. I smiled and returned it.

Michelle regained her composure but didn't cover her tits. She announced that refreshments were ready. A set of doors opened. Kristie's attention was still on the two young women hugging her. They were whispering as Kristie nodded. Kari unzipped the side of Kristie's dress and the gown hit the floor. Cheri pealed her mother's tiny panties down leaving her beautifully nude. Nate's jaw dropped. "Refreshments?" someone said. Kari took Nate's hand. Cheri took my cock. Kristie had both Nate's cock and balls in hand and led us to the next room.

Chapter 3 - Refreshments

The women had paired off with their mates, males, and a few had younger women with them. They all busied themselves around the buffet table. There weren't that many daughters, seven counting Cheri. Each daughter was in sexy lingerie as Michelle had announced. Many of the wives were now topless only Kari, Cheri and Kristie were completely nude.

Kari slid next to me, "Before that relaxes..."

"Anything for a friend my dear Kari!" I whispered to her.

She blushed and took my still hard cock pulling me to Nate. She took Nate's still nicely hard cock in her other hand and looked at each of us in turn. She pulled us together until she touched the two cocks together. Looking at them she giggled, "Cock kiss!"

Kari looked up at me then at Nate. She, turned bending her ass toward me, sucked in Nate's cock. Her ass was as nice as the rest of her. Kristie was at one side and Cheri was at my other. Kristie, my cock in hand, aimed and with my hands on Kari's waist and their two hands on my ass I sank balls deep into Kari's sweet warm pussy! Kari began rocking and pushing back on me. I returned the opposing motion. Framed by the newly opened doorway I fucked Kari as she sucked on her male.

She didn't last long and soon began howling with his cock in her mouth. Her pussy tightened around me. She released his cock and hung on to his waist screeching out her orgasmic lust for the group. Sweet Kari grunted as I pounded into her over and over until she relaxed, almost collapsing had it not been for Nate's strong arms holding his love. One last show for the members and their males, I thought.

From this point the evening seemed like any other social gathering. We mingled and chatted with other members. We were told how amazing we were. Then I got a wonderfully sexy naughty nasty idea. I told Cheri to find a man who she wanted more of. She looked at me kind of funny but I patted her ass as she went on her way. I moved close to Nate and told him my naughty idea. It was "refreshment" time.

Together we moved the closest table from the other room, his table, into the doorway framing it. He went to Kari and I went to Kristie. Each of us took their hands and led them to the table. Cheri was following us with Arthur's cock in hand and Michelle close behind. We backed our mates up against the table and I said, "On three! One, two, three!" We hoisted them up onto the table and spread their legs. Those moist pussies were ours! But here we threw the ol' curve ball. Nate and I traded places! Kristie's eyes went wide! "Oh yesss!" escaped those lips. Kari's eyes went wide too.

"Refreshments are served!" I said.

Nate and I "Hi fived" then both simply leaned over and began licking those pussies. Kari was moaning and screaming within seconds. Kristie was just as vocal, little did I know. I licked up and down that soft beautiful pussy. Kari's hands were in my hair and holding my head to her sweet girl. I wanted all of her. Movement was next to me and I glanced over to see Arthur put Cheri on the table. Cheri's leg pushed open to Kari's. "Mmmm" Arthur hissed out as he buried his face between Cheri's legs. I pushed my tongue into Kari and tasted her sweetness while placing my upper lip at her clit.

Kari was howling! Kristie was telling Nate in guttural fucking detail how great his tongue felt. Cheri was whimpering. Another squeak of the table as Michelle's voice dripped with lust, "Frankkk! Oh Frank!" Her head was between Kristie's and Kari's. Then another squeak and another, I lost track of the bodies all over our new refreshment table!

I completely ravaged Kari with tongue and kisses. My tongue slid up her slit and plunged in. I tongue fucked my lovely new friend for a moment then with a solid suck found her clit. That was her undoing! She shook and brought her ass off the table I held her with my hands gripped under her ass while holding my lips there sucking in her nectar and driving her clit crazy!

One woman was on her hands and knees crawling from cock to cock. She was joined by another, then another. The males around the table were getting sucked off. I was hit several times by wonderful lips! My steel shafted cock was actually starting to hurt! I felt hands on my ass and fingers sliding between my cheeks.

Who knows how many times I was sucked. Countless fingers our asses. One woman even had others hold my cheeks apart while she rimmed me. But the party at the table really ended when the women there were breathing heavy and hissing out orgasm fueled screams of, "That's enough!" Kari tried to sit up but flopped back on the table! Kari, Kristie and Cheri held hands and looked at each other. Big smiles all around! Party over!

We went back to the other edible refreshments and I met every young woman there. Cheri made sure of it. Kristie took her arm in arm introduced her each and every male. She held and stroked their cocks and balls telling them how beautiful their respective manhood was. The males very much enjoyed holding, touching and fondling their breasts during these short but very friendly conversations.

As Cheri made the rounds to each father - daughter pair she would bring the daughters to me. Cheri would leave her mother there stroking cocks and chatting as she brought the girls over. Cheri was busy introducing each one and eagerly guided their hands to my cock often helping them stroke and explore her "fantastic father" as she called me several times. The effect of these women's attention was keeping me hard and Cheri loved d it! My ass was lovingly petted many times and Cheri was welcomed to the club.

Many of the women joined Cheri and Kristie and were soon at least topless. Most of the daughters had also lost the lingerie and were nude by the end of the evening. Kari led Nate over and announced they were going to leave. I received a huge hug. Both arms wrapped around my neck and I lifted her off the floor. She planted a loving hot kiss on me which I willingly returned in kind. Nate and I shared a strong manly handshake and promised that we would become great friends.

Kristie agreed with the idea of calling it a night. She led me over to say good night to Michelle, Cheri went for their clothes. Michelle had dropped her dress but kept her panties. Her fine large womanly breasts swayed with her movements. Kristie let go giving me to her for the moment. She leaned in and gave me a sweet kiss goodbye but never let go of Author's large cock. She backed away just far enough to take mine in her other hand.

"A great way to spend an evening, don't you think?!" Michelle asked our little group.

An arm slid around my waist Cheri cuddled in, "Oh yes!"

Kristie was at my other side agreeing. We said our goodbyes again and headed up the stairs and outside. The chilly autumn air hit us and with giggles we hurried to the truck, my old truck with the bench seat. Cheri produced the keys and gave them to her mother. Kristie was to drive. I held her door. The ground was cold! Cheri was at the passenger door but insisted I get in first. Kristie fired up the old beast and I sat sandwiched between the two most beautiful women in the world, at least my world. Cheri turned hugging pressing her breasts to my side. Then reaching between my legs which I willingly spread apart cupped my balls while giving me a kiss.

Kristie backed out one hand on the wheel and one stroking my cock. We started for home. Cheri's kiss ended.

"Dad, I love you." She almost whispered.

"I love you too dear." I kissed the top of her head, still my little girl.

"Dad," a pause, "Mom and I think you should dress like this all the time. What do you think?"

My cock started throbbing. Kristie stroked faster. Cheri's head was in my lap and sucking on the head. I felt the pump priming inside. Cheri sucked hard. Kristie pulled into a parking lot. Cheri backed her head off resting it on my knee and watched as I groaned and few small spurts of cum flew. She caught most in her mouth but again her beautiful face was splatter with my cum.

"We love it when you cum!" Kristie said while leaning.

Kristie and Cheri shared a kiss. Kristie licked Cheri's cheek taking some of the drips for her own. Cheri turned and kissed me. Tongues danced. I tasted my cum on her lips.

Kristie put the old truck back in gear and we headed for home.

12