Malevolent Marci

Story Info
Blake's sister-in-law fucks up his life.
8.2k words
4.16
45.4k
76
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All people in this story at any time that there is a sexual situation are 18 years old or older.

***********

I, Blake Rogers, knew the three Potter sisters since I was ten years old, and they were at the time eight (Wilma), ten (Gail), and twelve (Marci). We lived on the same block and our parents were friends so I interfaced with them often.

Gail and Marci were joys -- they were always upbeat, friendly, and really cute both with looks similar to Amy Adams. Marci was a witch! While she was beautiful (eventually becoming a full-bodied version of Gal Gadot) and already was well on her way to having a voluptuous female figure even at twelve, she was mean, spiteful, and self-centered. If her looks mirrored her personality and character she would have been a modern day Ugly Duchess (the subject of a satirical portrait painted by the Flemish artist Quentin Matsys around 1513 -- look it up).

While I probably always had a crush on Gail -- and sometimes Wilma -- I never acted on it during my elementary school or even High School years. I always got the feeling that they considered me more of a cousin, brother, or friend that they could confide in, rather than a potential romantic partner, and I had a fear of getting shot down. That fear was due, in no small part, to the way that Marci, aka the Ugly Duchess, treated me, always putting me down, calling me names, and sometimes even starting rumors about me.

Once when I complained about Marci's behavior to my mother when I was fourteen she said "Maybe she likes you and wants your attention?"

Yeah, right; the best looking but most snake-like girl in our school, almost two years older than me, was making my life miserable because she liked me. Poor Mom was delusional.

It was a happy time for me when Marci went off to college, but I still couldn't work up the courage to pursue either Gail or Wilma romantically since to my way of thinking they continued to look upon me as only a confidant.

Perhaps the hardest thing I had to do my senior year in High School was to take Wilma to the prom; Wilma had skipped a grade and was a junior. I didn't have a steady girlfriend and I didn't like anyone (except Gail and Wilma) enough to spend an evening and the next day with them, so I wasn't planning on going. Wilma had a relationship with a senior named Humphrey, but he dumped her a week before the prom after she had already bought her dress. She came over to see me, bawling, especially since she had been elected to the Prom Court (Gail was the Prom Queen -- both of them were very well liked).

If I had gotten my hands on Humphrey at that moment I would have killed him with my bare hands (not that it is otherwise relevant but I was the starting middle linebacker for our conference championship football team and certainly was physically capable of doing it). Trying my best to stop Wilma from crying before I caught myself I said "Look, I don't have a date to the prom; I'd be happy to escort one of the special members of Prom Court to the dance."

Wilma immediately stopped crying. "You would really do that for me? Oh thank you so much, Blake," giving me a kiss on the cheek and then asking me about times and activities. After giving me the color of her prom dress (so that I could get an appropriate corsage) she planted another kiss on my cheek and then hurried to her house down the block with a smile on her face.

Wilma and Gail both looked really, really good (gross understatement) the night of the prom. I was proud to escort Wilma, but I was also entirely frustrated. I would have liked to rip her clothes off and make love to her right in the middle of the dance floor, but neither that -- nor doing it in private -- was in the cards. While Wilma was her normal friendly self and treated me great, I could tell that there was no romantic spark on her part, so by the time that we got back from all of the post-prom events the next day I had gotten only hugs and kisses on the cheek.

Wilma had made me one frustrated, horny, dude. Fortunately the next weekend at an out-of-town baseball game (I was the first baseman on our team) I ran into a then sultry girl named Lizbeth who had gone to the same elementary school that I had and who was now a senior at the High School that we were playing. She and I got to talking, it was clear that there was a mutual attraction, and I almost missed the team bus I was so engrossed in conversation with her. As I was about to bolt to catch the bus she quickly wrote her phone number on my arm and said "In case you want to call," and winked at me.

Without going into detail, Lizbeth and I had a real sexual -- although probably not a real romantic -- attraction to each other. She was experienced and willing so I did not have to go off to college as a 19 year old virgin after a very HOT (and I don't mean the temperature) summer!

************

Marci, Gail, and Wilma all ended up at different colleges from each other, and from me, and since their parents moved to another state shortly after Wilma graduated from High School I almost never saw them again the entire time that I was in college. I did have a very productive four years in college: I made the Dean's list in mechanical engineering several times, had a great social life in a fraternity including getting laid a very acceptable number of times, and enjoyed playing intramural touch football and baseball (not being good enough to play Varsity at the 40,000 student university that I attended). Even though I had always been in good shape and strong I also physically matured in many ways, and even grew three inches and put on fifteen pounds of muscle, and lost any semblance of pudginess in my face and torso.

As luck would have it my best job offer was in the large city where Gail and Wilma's parents now lived, and where all of Gail, Wilma, and Marci had also settled. I found that out through my parents, who had kept in touch with the Potter parents, and ended up at a party at the Potter's house about two weeks after I started work. Wilma was there with her steady boyfriend, Marci was there with her first husband, and Gail was there unattached.

It was obvious after the first twenty minutes that Wilma and Gail were still mega-cute, friendly, upbeat, and vivacious; it was also clear that Marci was still a total bitch and her husband was a cur ("perfect for each other" was my first thought), though there was no denying that Marci was now as good-looking as a woman could be. What had changed, however, was how Gail viewed me. From the second that we hugged in greeting two things were clear; my old childhood/teenage crush on her came back in spades, and the way that she looked at me was much different than when we went to school together. Her touches and looks when interacting with me were now sensuous, not just friendly.

Only two months after her parents' party Gail and I were lovers; we didn't usually fuck, but made love. Within eighteen months after that party we were married, at which point Marci was on her second husband -- also a cur.

Despite Marci's attendance our wedding and reception were a real joy. The only fly in the ointment was that Marci got drunk at the reception and had a fight with her husband. Then she cut in on me when I was dancing with matron of honor Wilma -- at a respectable distance during a slow song. In her inimitable way Marci was apparently trying to be nice when she told me "Blake...hiccup...you'se got mushhh betta looking since Compton High ands are hot as hells, but Ise hopes that you're not still a wimp and pussssie," just before she threw her large tits into my chest and her crotch toward mine.

Much to my chagrin I couldn't help it that I got a boner when Marci did that on the dance floor. After a couple of minutes I was able to catch Gail's eye and mouthed "Rescue me!" She chuckled, but did cut in although Marci put up some resistance, and fortunately the song ended before Gail could diagnose the condition of my crotch.

Much like the reception, married life with Gail was great -- except for forced association with Marci, who I now referred to as "Malevolent Marci," mostly just in my mind, but sometimes to Gail. Despite how despicable I considered Malevolent Marci, both Gail and Wilma insisted on socializing with her and the husband or boyfriend of the moment. With their forgiving, friendly, and loyal personalities both Gail and Wilma overlooked Marci's many faults and didn't like it when I criticized her, so to keep peace, and since I loved Gail, and liked Wilma, so much after Gail and I had been married about a year I stopped complaining about Malevolent Marci.

Unfortunately, I think that my lack of grievances related to Malevolent Marci started to be interpreted by Gail and Wilma as a change in my attitude toward her and that I actually liked her -- ugh! They considered Marci's continued teasing of me "cute."

**************

Gail and I had been married four years when Wilma and her husband Jack were coming up on their fifth year anniversary. Gail -- and supposedly Marci, although I couldn't believe it -- wanted to do something nice for her so they arranged for a weekend getaway. While it wasn't my idea of fun Gail and Marci rented a four bedroom house near a downhill and cross-country ski area and the Potter parents and their three daughters and spouses (Marci was now on her third husband) were going to spend a long weekend there.

Gail, Wilma, Jack, and the Potter parents went up on Thursday afternoon. Marci and her husband Wilton were supposed to go up on Friday morning, and since I had an emergency project that had to be completed by Friday early afternoon I was going to go up separately from them and then drive home with Gail. Friday at noon I got the phone call that complicated my life.

"Hi, Hon," Gail opened the conversation in her pleasant, friendly, loving voice. "How's the project coming?"

"So far so good darling; I'm running the last simulations on the computer right now and if there are no issues I should be able to leave at 2;30 or 3:00 o'clock as planned," I replied.

"That's great -- I can't wait to see you," she chimed. "There is a minor complication, though."

"Oh..." I apprehensively replied.

"Yes, Wilton slipped on the ice this morning and won't be able to make it. But Marci is dying to come and he has no problem with her coming without him since he wouldn't be able to do anything at home with her anyway, so she needs a ride."

"Why can't she drive herself?"

"There's a forecast for snow and she doesn't have an all-wheel drive car like your Subaru, and in any event she is afraid of driving in the snow. In fact, she and Wilton were going to delay their departure and ask to go with you even before he slipped. Please, please, please will you be a dear and bring Marci here. Her house is on your way," Gail pleaded. After a pregnant pause during which I was trying to find a way to extricate myself from the situation she continued "I promise to make it worth your while -- doggy with a vibrator," she laughed.

In fact my favorite sexual activity was fucking doggy with a vibrator up Gail's ass which energized both her and me, but it wiped her out too much to allow it more than a couple of times a year. The very idea caused my cock to instantly get two-thirds hard. With a sigh I said "OK -- tell her that I'll pick her up at three o'clock."

After a series of squeals, thank yous, and promises of sexual nirvana, Gail terminated the call. I sighed and got back to work.

When I picked Marci up at 2:58 it was snowing fairly hard. I wasn't that worried since my Subaru Outback had gotten me through many tough situations. In her typical haughty manner Marci more ordered than asked me to carry her suitcase and cross country skis to the car, which I reluctantly did, while in a short skirt and three inch heels she struggled to the passenger's door. "Who the fuck wears a short skirt and heels to ride to a ski area in the winter?" I rhetorically asked myself.

I tried to avoid more than minimal participation in Marci's banal conversation; instead I just concentrated on the pleasure I would be getting after our 140 minute drive in reciprocating my cock in and out of Gail's sweet pussy while I energized her asshole with a small vibrator. That turned out to be an unfortunate subject to fixate on, however, since occasionally I had to look over at Marci and her long toned legs and rising skirt, which were enough to make a eunuch hard.

After about the first hour of the drive when I finally felt that I had gained control of my thoughts, and was concentrating intently on driving since the rate of snowfall had picked up, Marci started a disturbing line of dialogue.

"So tell me, Blake; why have you always disliked me?"

I decided to be honest. "Because you're malevolent, Marci; you always look for the worst in people, you took every chance you got when we were growing up to insult me, and you haven't changed a whole hell of a lot as evidenced by the fact that you're on your third husband before you're even thirty."

"Well if you weren't such a straight arrow, I might have treated you nicer, but I just loved to pull your chain since I knew that you had crushes on my little sisters," she laughed -- diabolically.

"So because I liked Gail and Wilma that made me fair game to harass?"

"I was trying to make a man out of you, instead of the Boy Scout that you were. Look, you've turned out all right so I must have helped somewhat."

"You just made me realize that inside you were as ugly as you were beautiful on the outside; you didn't help me at all. I became who I am despite of your low blows and meanness," I snarled.

We continued to fight back and forth for the next half hour, while the snow kept piling up. I wasn't pulling any punches and she didn't seem to be perturbed at all by my comments. Then she said something surprising. "Well maybe if you had shown a little more attention to me rather than worshipping at my syrupy sisters' shrines I would have been nicer to you," at which point she folded her arms and looked sternly ahead.

I didn't really have a comeback to that -- it had gobsmacked me. Anyway, the snow was now requiring all of my attention. After at least twenty minutes of silence we got to the intersection of the main highway that we were on and the rural road that we would have to take for the rest of our journey to the rented house and ski area. Because of the weather it had taken us fifty minutes longer than it should have to get to this point. Despite how intrepid my vehicle was I was not looking forward to traversing the rural road under these conditions, especially since it was already dark, but I was determined to get to the house if just to get away from Malevolent Marci and get my sexual reward from Gail.

Then the decision was taken out of my hands.

At the intersection there was a State Highway Vehicle with flashing lights that was pulling down a gate to the entrance to the rural road, the gate also with flashing yellow and red lights on it. I got out of the car and talked to the highway worker. He informed me that an avalanche had fallen over the road at one particularly curvy part, and that the road was closed. "You'd need a Snowcat to traverse that road," he firmly stated -- and I didn't have a Snowcat. "We might have it cleared by noon tomorrow if the snow lets up -- which it's supposed to do in the next hour," he concluded.

"Is there any place to spend the night?" I asked.

"There's a small motel about a mile up the road; I'd get there as soon as you can if I were you," he replied "because anyone who wanted to go up this road and came back because it was impassable is probably already there."

I thanked him and got back in the car. I related the bad news to Marci; contrary to what I expected, and her normal character, she took the news in stride and didn't even blame me.

When we got to the motel Marci insisted in coming into the office with me. There was only one room left; I wanted to forget it and try the next motel, which supposedly was two miles further up, but Marci snapped "We'll take it," and laid down her credit card. Without making a scene I tried to talk her out of it, but she was insistent and at one point she snarled "If you're so weak that you don't think that you can keep your hands out of my panties then you drive on and pick me up tomorrow. There's a grocery next door, which I'm sure has some wine, and I'll be just fine."

Her haughtiness that she thought that I couldn't resist her perfect body despite her malevolent personality, plus the thought that Gail, Wilma, and the Potter parents would be upset if I left her here alone, at least caused me to ask the proprietor "Do you have a cot I can bring into the room?"

"No, sorry citizen; all the cots and rollaways are already spoken for; but this room has a queen size bed," the proprietor replied.

I sighed, picked up one of the two keys that he put on the counter, and opened the door for Malevolent Marci and we scurried back to the car.

Our room was the end unit; I parked where I thought we could easily get out the next day even if the parking lot was plowed. I carried our suitcases into the room. "I need to change into something more suitable for this weather," Marci chimed once we got into the room and turned on the heat.

"Good idea," I deadpanned although I wanted to say "Why in the fuck did you wear that getup to begin with?"

She started to change right in the main room. "Can't you have some decorum and at least go into the bathroom to change?" I snidely asked.

"OK straight arrow weakling," she malevolently smiled, picking up some ski pants and a sweater and traipsing into the bathroom. "This has a nice separate heater in here," she yelled as I heard a fan start up before the door closed.

After Marci got dressed and I took what I needed out of my suitcase, we went next door -- fortunately with boots on since we had to slosh through at least two feet of snow -- to the small grocery. "You buy the food, I'll get the wine," Marci snapped.

"Yes boss," I sarcastically responded. She only smiled.

I did get and pay for the food, enough for dinner, breakfast, and many snacks.

Marci did get and pay for the wine -- way too many bottles in my humble opinion.

When we got to the room Marci called Gail and Wilma to give them the news. I talked to them too. After I talked to them and exchanged terms of endearment with Gail and she expressed sympathy for our plight, Marci got back on the phone before terminating the call. Her last words, followed by an evil laugh, were "Don't worry Gail; I won't ruin your husband for you even though we have to sleep in the only bed available in this fleabag motel."

"Why did you say that, bitch?" I snarled.

"To put her at ease," Malevolent Marci snickered.

************

Surprisingly Marci was pleasant as we ate what I had purchased for dinner, even complementing me on my choices. She had purchased wine that was different from what I drank in the past; I'm not much for wine and rarely like the taste but there was something about the particular Pinot Noir she selected that was really good. Marci also let me watch whatever I wanted on TV and kept refilling my glass with wine. I had only been drunk twice before in my life, but I didn't care if I got drunk now since it might cause the time to pass more quickly.

About 10:00 p. m. Marci said "You know I haven't had any exercise today, and I must exercise every day to keep toned. Our food -- except for the wine," giggle, giggle, something Marci rarely if ever does, "is digested so let's exercise."

"This simple motel doesn't have an exercise room," I deadpanned.

"Just walking in the snow for forty five minutes will be great exercise," she chuckled. "Come on, be a sport, let's go!"

We put on our snow clothes and boots and did walk up and down the deserted highway for about fifty minutes. Even though my legs were significantly longer than Marci's I had to really huff and puff to keep up with her. It was no wonder that she had a completely toned body if she exercised with this intensity all of the time. I actually felt good when we got back; a little tired since sloshing through two feet of snow can be taxing, but between that and the glow of the wine I was mellow.