Malevolent Marci

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was two and one half hours later when I put William to bed in the new double I had purchased for what I was designing to be a guest room. When we got back to the living room the first thing that Marci did was to slap me across the face. I was going to ask what that was for, but she answered before I could.

"You chicken shit; did you even bother to think about your kid before you took off with your tail between your legs? And why didn't you talk to me about your plans, you bastard," she snarled as she raised her hand to slap me again.

I stopped her slap by grabbing her wrist. "I needed a new start; I didn't think that you'd ever move away from your family and your real estate business, and we don't like each other enough for me to ask you to move," I quietly responded.

"You are such a dumb fuck, aren't you -- you need to have everything spelled out for you in big red letters; I'm shocked that you can get through life," she screamed, but not loud enough to wake William. "Don't you know that I love you, you bastard," were her last words before you threw herself at me and broke into tears.

I was shell-shocked; I instinctively held her. When she finally stopped crying she broke away, went into the living room and sat down with her arms crossed. I sat next to her.

"I'm sorry for the outburst; I know that you think that I'm Malevolent Marci, and I had no plan to unload that on you when I came here. I've already cashed out of my real estate business. I came to make you accept one of two proposals," she sternly said.

"OK -- let's hear them," I replied.

"#1 I move in with you and you get the best pussy of your life while we raise William together. If you find that you can't stand me you can boot me out after a six month trial period, and you don't have to consider marrying me regardless." Then she took a big sigh and continued. "#2 I'll move into an apartment nearby and take you to Court for child support, but you'll still have to be in William's life -- just without seeing him every day and without the best pussy of your life."

Then Marci turned her head and leveled a steely gaze at me; we both stared, unblinking, for the longest time. Finally she said "If your pea brain is having trouble deciding you probably have forgotten what getting the best pussy of your life is like." With that she stood up, and dropped all of her clothes exposing the same Aphrodite-like body she displayed in the No-Tell Motel not diminished even one iota by her pregnancy and motherhood, grabbed my hand and led me to my bedroom. I followed like an automaton.

Marci became Triple-P once again and with her peristaltic pump pussy reduced me to ashes before William was up from his nap. After he awoke we did "family" things, ate dinner, and after I read him a story and he went down to sleep I found naked Marci in my bed with her legs splayed and with an evil grin on her face.

Being the operator that she is, and since I'm not the type to have learned my lesson, she moved in and six weeks after our first time together she announced that she was -- surprise -- once again pregnant!

*************

That was seven years ago. Marci and I have been married for six years (more than her first three husbands combined). She still has periods of bitchiness, but motherhood has really changed her for the better. I actually really like her now, and I love my boy and girl to death! Shockingly by now I'm convinced that she actually loves me, and I might really love her too -- I don't want to examine my feelings too carefully because I am very content with the present situation and I don't want to rock the boat.

Plus, Marci has been and is really true to her word -- by a light year she provides the best pussy of my life!