Malignity of Stone Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What mattered was that my body was sculpted to arouse him.

"Your sister sucks better cock than you do," he said, his strong hands regulating my pace like I was just a fleshlight for him to fuck. "But don't worry, you'll learn."

My only response was a series of gluks as I slobbered all over his dick. I didn't like the taste. I didn't like the texture, which felt both soft and hard at once. I got no physical pleasure out of it, either.

But I hated that it somehow felt right. I hated that his words motivated me to be a better cocksucker for him. I hated that they made me feel so thoroughly feminine, folded in a low, slavish position where my mouth could be put to better use than talking.

Lesbian or not, feminist or not, I knew I'd never look at men the same way again. I intuitively understood now the fear, awe, and subservience they seemed able to command from so many women all over the world.

I was one of them now.

Burns grunted above me, and then impaled my throat on his cock, which started twitching as I gagged. Involuntarily, I was giving the tip of his dick a throat massage.

When his spunk hit the back of my throat, it made me wheeze and cough, but I couldn't even move, so strong was his iron grip on my head. His cum was gooey, salty, and unpleasant as it coated my throat and slithered downwards. But I took it all.

In that moment, my lesbian identity was ruined forever. Whatever else I'd do in life, I could never simply un-suck this cock, or undo the fact that I'd just swallowed a load of cum.

Burns kept me on his dick as it softened. He clearly had no interest in what I had to say. His hands caressed my hair, almost affectionately, and I made sure to clean his softening cock in gratitude.

As I did so, he started talking.

And, like any good slut should, I kept suckling at him as I listened.

***

Cathy

I sensed danger.

This entire situation had been fraught from the very beginning, of course. Burns' very first move was to maneuver against me, put my back to the wall, first literally and later metaphorically.

I've been navigating a minefield. The humiliations I've suffered in the meantime would have made the old me explode with rage, but at least I knew what was going on at each and every step.

Now, though, I felt like I was on the edge of a bottomless precipice.

I stood in Burns' office, demurely waiting for his permission to speak.

We weren't alone.

By my side stood Cindy. Her pose matched my own so strikingly that it made my heart beat faster. Had Burns been... training her?

No, surely not. What leverage would he even have on her?

And yet, I couldn't deny what my eyes saw. Cindy stood quietly, waiting for Burns' permission to speak, looking at him expectantly. She hadn't glanced in my direction, not even once. Oddly, she wasn't wearing any shoes or socks.

I returned my gaze to the floor. I couldn't see what was behind the corner, and I was terrified. My breath was coming in short, quick pants. Rather than the battered and broken resignation of a defeated woman, what I felt now was a strange thrill.

Fear.

At last, Burns cleared his throat, looking up. Cindy and I snapped at attention simultaneously, standing straighter, looking ahead like soldiers waiting for orders.

That wrung a smile out of Burns. He had a weird glimmer in his eyes, like a kid about to unwrap a Christmas present whose content he knows in advance.

He sized us up in turn, his ogling eyes lingering where they wanted to. It still made my skin crawl, but I knew that meeting his pleasure was the fundamental condition of my employment, and I said nothing.

"Girls, girls, girls," he said softly, clapping his hand. "The last few weeks have been quite hectic, and I dare say, life-changing."

I gulped. I certainly couldn't argue with that description.

"I felt like now was a good opportunity to take stock," Burns said. "We've been improvising a little too much. It's time to think about how the future is going to look like. Chart a sort of... career path to you, if you will."

He flashed his wolf-like grin at us.

"For the rest of your lives, so to speak."

The sense of imminent danger grew stronger inside me. For the first time since first giving ground to Burns, I seriously considered what would happen if I simply fled, and never showed up here again. But I couldn't. I just... couldn't contemplate giving up on my career at the first obstacle.

But what was he talking about? The rest of our lives?

"Let's start with you," Burns said, turning towards Cindy. "I told you I would help you with your little problem, and I will deliver. But please understand that I will have to be brutally honest to do so. It's for your own benefit."

"Yes, sir," Cindy said, and my head snapped towards her -- in spite of myself, I couldn't help but look. Cindy was mirroring my behavior, was addressing Burns as sir, and apparently needed help with something?

It felt like the room was spinning around me. My hands clutched the chair before me, as I leaned forward for support.

Oblivious, Burns continued. "You see, Cindy, your crucial problem is that you're an insufferable bitch."

My eyes widened in shock. Cindy whimpered softly, flinching under his words.

"Fortunately for you, there is a way we can correct your behavior, and make you a lot more pleasant to be around. You're going to need... a boyfriend."

Cindy's mouth opened and closed. She looked my way for the first time, as if uncertain on how to proceed, and back to Burns. "A boyfriend? But sir, I'm..."

"A dyke, I know," Burns said casually, to which Cindy gasped in shock -- and so did I. Was that true?

"Don't worry about her, she won't be a problem," Burns said, nodding in my direction. "Yes, a boyfriend. That's the point. It's the perfect cover story. No one can accuse you of being a lesbian if you have a romantic relationship with a man. Even more so if you embrace traditional gender roles, and accept his masculine authority over you."

Cindy fidgeted in place, eyeing Burns with big, terrified eyes. "Would that b-b-boyfriend be you, sir?"

Burns threw his head backwards, roaring in laughter. "Oh no, girl. My job is to win you sympathy points by sexually harassing you, remember?"

"Of course, sir," Cindy said dejectedly.

I literally couldn't believe my ears. It was like this entire conversation was relying on some critical piece of context I wasn't seeing. Were these people -- my boss and my sister -- completely insane?

"No, your boyfriend will be Nick Foster."

Both Cindy and I focused our eyes on Burns. In my peripheral vision I could see her reaction of shock and disgust matched my own. Was Burns really throwing away my (apparently lesbian) sister to that sexist pig like a bone being tossed to a dog?

I was letting him fuck me, of course, but I hardly had any choice. What hold could Burns possibly have on Cindy?

"That's not up for discussion," Burns said, cutting Cindy off before she could protest. "Besides, I'll make it up to you. I'll give you a safe outlet for your lesbianism. One you can indulge without the slightest fear of the consequences."

I stepped back in horror as I realized that Cindy's expression was now one of gratitude.

"Of course sir," my sister said. "Thank you sir. If I may ask..."

"Who the outlet is?" Burns said, chuckling to himself.

And then, his eyes fixed on me like a searchlight.

"What?" I asked, not understanding, panicking, my eyes darting between Burns and Cindy.

"Cathy," Burns said, "what is about to happen to you hurts me more than it does you, believe me."

To my right, Cindy moved towards me.

"No," I said, stepping back in horror, my hands reaching behind me, looking for the door handle. My heart was beating so fast that its thundering sound deafened me. "No!"

"Yes," Cindy said, stepping between me and Burns, her mouth twisted in a lustful smile. "Come here, little sis."

Her hands reached out, grabbing for me. Instinctively, my own hands shot upwards, slamming against hers -- and a moment later we were clutching at one another, pushing and fighting, pressing our hands together in a test of strength, while Burns looked on in amusement.

My cheeks flushed with embarrassment as I realized Cindy was pushing me into the corner. I grit my teeth, digging in with my heels, but her wiry strength kept inching me back, towards the wall.

"No..." I repeated, too stunned to understand what was going on. My mind was coming up blank, as if this was happening to someone else, not to me.

"Yes," Cindy repeated, as my back hit the wall. She pinned my wrists and pressed her body against mine. She looked smaller than me, but I knew now I just had a little extra plump. Her lithe frame hid a strength I couldn't match.

She brought her lips against my ear, her breath warm against my skin.

"I'm the stronger sister," she said, gyrating and rubbing herself against me as I squirmed. "I'm the smarter sister." Her lips tugged at my earlobe, making my skin crawl with disgust. "I'm the bigger sister."

"You can't!" I gasped, weakly thrashing against her old on me. "We're sisters! You can't do this! Cin-"

She slapped me.

"That's Miss Cooper to you. How many times do I have to tell you?"

Unbidden, tears filled my eyes as Cindy's hands now pressed against my shoulders. She was trying to push me to my knees.

No! This was too much! My entire life was spiraling out of control! I had to stop this!

"Cathy," Burns said, "you nearly cost me my job with the little stunt you pulled, getting Nick involved. It's good he was amenable to taking Cindy on as his girlfriend." He shook his head. "Clearly I overestimated you. You're too much of a dumb slut to be a teacher."

That did it.

I grew pale, trembling with cold and fear. It was like the floor was giving way beneath my feet. Tears broke out in a veritable torrent as I sobbed and gasped for air. What resistance I'd been able to offer fled my limbs, and Cindy succeeded in pushing me to my knees.

"Please sir!" I shouted, in-between sobs. "Please don't fire me!"

"I'm not firing you," Burns said, and immediately my tears stopped and my breath slowed, even as Cindy ran her fingers possessively through my hair, my face hovering mere inches from her thighs.

"Y-you're not?"

"Of course not," Burns said. "I'm just giving you a different job, one you're more qualified for. But if you screw up this time..." he let the threat hang. He knew he didn't need to spell it out.

"Of course, sir," I said, my voice shrill from panic and a desperate need to persuade him. "I won't let you down! Anything for you!" Anything to not be this afraid, ever again.

"Well, there are two parts to this job. The first part is easy. You'll just have to be Cindy's little sister." He lit one of his cigars, pensively puffing smoke as he held it between his fingers. "Loyal. Obedient. Open to her experimentation."

"You hear that, Cathy?" Cindy prodded me with her foot. "Show me my dues as the elder sister."

I didn't even hesitate. There was no room for hesitation. I'd lost one job already due to all the stupid bitchy resistance I kept trying to muster, and Burns was being kind enough to give me a second chance. If that meant a demotion inside my own household, so be it.

I threw myself forward, and showered Cindy's feet in kisses.

I feigned an enthusiasm I did not possess. I placed humble pecks and smooches all across her ankles, arches, heels, and toes. She presented the sole for me to kiss and snuggle against. She held my nose between her toes, commanding me to breathe in the scent.

Casually, Cindy placed a foot atop my forehead, and pushed me to the ground. The heel pressed down against my cheek, nailing my face to the floor. I couldn't really see it from this angle, but I could see beneath Burns' desk.

He'd fished his cock out of his pants, and was stroking it.

I almost failed to notice that I'd licked my lips by pure instinct.

"As for the second part of your job," he said, while Cindy fidgeted above me, eventually switching from one foot to the other.

"Let's just say that you're more qualified to be a secretary than you are a teacher. I will make sure to inform your students that you're a professor only in name, and that they should grade you on your secretarial skills alone."

I squirmed in fear and discomfort under Cindy's foot, but I couldn't really complain, could I? It was the same set up as before. I'd blown it up once, and being demoted to secretary -- and to little sister -- was the price I had to pay. I still counted myself lucky.

I'd do better this time. No matter the cost.

Something soft hit my head, temporarily covering my eyes. Cindy removed her foot from my head, and then reached down to pull whatever it was that she'd dropped on my face.

As she did so, I realized what it was. Her jeans.

My sister now stood above me, naked from the waist down. I couldn't look at her nakedness, couldn't contemplate it, but looking at her face was hardly an improvement. She eyed me like I was some dumb animal as she ran her toes through my hair in a parody of affection.

Maybe I was.

Defeated, I looked on as Cindy lowered herself to straddle me, tucking my face in between her thighs, pinning my wrists to the floor.

She was right. She was stronger, smarter, superior to me. No wonder Burns had tasked her with being a girlfriend, rather than a slut to her own sister.

Her sex descended on my mouth.

The scent was the first thing that hit me. It smelled like arousal -- in a way like my own arousal, but slightly different. I shuddered when I realized that it wasn't unpleasant. It didn't make me recoil. I accepter her lower lips resting luxuriantly above my face's lips -- a signifier of our new difference in status.

"Mmnph!" I said, trying to breathe through my nose, which still poked out. Then, Cindy began rubbing her cunt back and forth over my face, leaving a trail of juices in her wake. She was horny. She desperately wanted this. God, how long had she wondered to place her cunt on another girl's face?

Every time she slipped forward, she squished my nose, preventing me from breathing.

"You want to breathe, little sis?" She said, her voice almost unrecognizable, so warped it was by lust. "Then lick me. Serve me. Worship me."

And I did. I let my tongue snake sheepishly into her folds, and for the first time in my life, I started licking pussy.

In return, Cindy let me breathe. But her thighs clamped strongly around my head, her hands clutching at my hair, making me feel like I was an animal being domesticated and broken in for the first time.

I was now a cuntlicker. A slave to my own sister. I had been a complete fool to ever consider this a temporary arrangement. Burns played for keeps... and in a way, so did Cindy.

I accepted that Burns was right -- that this was, indeed, the beginning of the rest of my life. And as Cindy started to buck and moan above me, I lifted my head and dove deeper into her sex, putting all my energy into the oral service, into bringing her pleasure.

After all...

It was literally in my job description, now.

***

Irene

When I realized that Nick was fucking Cathy in her own office, I thought the day couldn't possibly get any weirder than this.

As it turns out, I was wrong.

I stepped carefully away from the door to Burns' office, regretting my choice of boots for once -- yeah, they made me look like a girl best not trifled with, but moving quietly in them was a pain in the ass. It was a good thing the school was deserted, because anyone who'd run into me would probably notice the way my eyes were virtually popping out of my skull.

Not even in the worst kind of cheap porn had I ever seen something like this.

I double-checked that the recordings were on my phone, and had been uploaded to my shared folder. They were there. Good. I'd gotten a nice long view at what was going on in that office through the keyhole, but it was the recordings that were going to change my life. For the better.

My brow creased as a pang of worry stung me. Seeing what he was doing, I knew for a fact that I didn't want Burns to see me as a problem to dispose of. People thought he was creepy, but he was a fucking sociopath. Still, apparently he'd cut Nick into his deal, so why not do the same for me?

I looked forward to having Cathy the class secretary kneel and grovel at my feet. And nothing like the bullshit kisses Cindy was getting on her feet, oh no. I knew my way around kinky stuff, and I'd make sure Cathy gave me the tongue bath that I deserved.

As for Cindy herself... she might have her own lezzie slave now, but she was still missing out on the other side of the lesbian experience. I would be more than happy of providing it for her, and showing her just what it felt like to be the cuntlicker. And I'd be much harsher than she was being now with Cathy.

Cindy might not know her way around actually breaking someone with your cunt. But I did.

I smiled to myself, slipping my phone into my pocket and heading out into the sunlight. What a time to be alive.

After double-checking that no one was around me, I pumped my fist in triumph, and whispered my joy to the world.

"The bitch is mine."

12