Cock Over Principles

Story Info
Nick's origin; Mia learns the pleasure of submission.
14.1k words
4.34
33.4k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Egglime
Egglime
813 Followers

Perhaps because of his upbringing, there weren't many people who thought like him. To the extreme expectations that were forced on him by his parents, who had neglected Nick his entire life, he couldn't be anything that was short of perfection. Growing up, his parents' blood and bones were devoid of any sort of affection; everything they ever did, he felt as if it were only done purely to satisfy their egotistical tendencies. He constantly felt as if he himself were only an extension of their innate narcissism. That he existed primarily as a part of their body, to make them look good. And so he needed to be successful, which, fortunately, was easy enough for him, despite the lack of guidance and emotional input.

Nick always wondered if that was why he turned out like this, but that didn't matter now.

At that time, he didn't even know his parents weren't like the others. He assumed parents were all like that because they were the only thing he ever knew and he had no standard for comparison. He realized his family was fundamentally different during a conversation with his best friend; a pretty, naive girl with wealthy parents. She came from new money and was below him socially and in status, but he still talked to her. She taught him what parents were supposed to do and what children were rightfully owed. The girl shared her childhood experiences--she said she spent most of her life uncared for by her parents. It opened Nick's eyes to the absurdity of his parents' neglect. And at the same time, he wondered what it would feel like to be loved for himself. Years passed by and they stayed close to each other.

When she returned to school after an absurd amount of absences, she explained what had happened about a month ago, when she contracted an illness that rendered her lungs unable to function properly, a fact that wasn't made known to him, much to Nick's disbelief. Her parents, who she felt was on edge that day, suddenly seemed to wake up from their senses and cancelled the day's plans to stay and take care of her.

Now they're home almost every day.

She seemed so genuinely happy about it, but Nick was confused and quite frankly, disgusted at her pathetic sentimentality. That was it? Her reason for the absences and why he couldn't contact her was because she was so ecstatic over this? And suddenly that was supposed to make it all better for her? For Nick? What about him? He did this for her--

Were affections generally that cheap? Nick never really weighed them before until now. His parents never did any of that for him, but if they did, Nick would be alarmed; he didn't think he would feel happy about any of it. He'd only wonder what were they up to.

For some reason, he was as fascinated by her capacity to love them back that much despite what they did to her as much as he found it sickening and difficult to swallow.

He didn't know what was fascinating about it at the time, but regardless, it still felt like a betrayal. Was she always this weak and fragile? If she knew her parents didn't care about her, would she simply break apart? He thought indignantly.

He fed her emotionally because he was just curious at first. More than enough so that she'd follow him to college out of her own volition. Nick saw how much he needed to give and in response, how much she'll give in return. He wanted to slowly widen the gap between those two--up until a point where he can treat her like shit and she'll just eat it all up so happily. Like a dog. Like how she lapped up at her parents with that cheap affection.

What was he doing all this for? Anger and curiosity, mostly. At least at first.

Then suddenly, she got a boyfriend and Nick's conditioning was indirectly put to a stop (much to his disappointment because he started having so much fun). He was a nice man who treated her well and was respectful of her boundaries; he couldn't bear to hurt her or other women his whole life. He had a good reputation; respectable, polite, kind. She said she introduced them together because her boyfriend was special to her. She wanted Nick to accept the new guy in her life because she fell in love with him. She loved his innate kindness. She loved how nice he was to her. She just loved him like she had never loved anyone before. He made her feel safe and secure in a way no one had ever made her feel. She hadn't told her parents yet; she wanted Nick to know first. Because Nick was family. He was her platonic best friend. She loved him a lot, like a brother.

He fucked her. He knew "safe and secure,"' wasn't what she really wanted deep down and he was right--she wanted cock "deep down". He looked at her beneath him as she enthusiastically screamed around his dick out of mind-numbing pleasure as he skillfully fucked her in her sweet spot. He studied the female body and how it works extensively before he did this so her pleasure was a given. He was also fortunate enough to be blessed with the right tools to execute it--the two things that certainly sealed the deal for her.

His huge, fat cock and a stamina that's pretty hard to beat.

Her enthusiastic response just confirmed to him how fake "love," can really be too. Romance is a social construct. Why couldn't she see through that? Her mind probably just misconstrued sexual arousal mixed with a bit of uncertainty and thrill as love.

It felt so good showing her how pathetic and hypocritical she was. And it felt better to see her just lapping it all up. He liked rubbing her own statements in her face for that reason--metaphorically but sure, literally too. Nick liked to taunt her with sentences like, "I don't think you're supposed to fuck family," or "damn, you're cumming hard around your bro," right before rubbing his cum all over her screwed-silly face.

After that, they pretty much just fucked the shit out of each other all the time. When she finally couldn't balance her secret, cheating sex life with Nick and dating her boyfriend, she broke up with the latter.

And boy was that a fucking eye-opener for Nick. He LOVED that shit. He loved how his best friend BEGGED him to fuck her ass as she broke up with the guy she said she loved on a phone call. He didn't even know why because he never really hated the guy. He couldn't even remember his name. Frankly, neither could his best friend when he was ass-fucking her rough. He's tried to ask her too--multiple times, in fact, what her boyfriend's name was during sex. She couldn't even reply and just ended up moaning incoherently the whole time.

So why? Why did trashing someone so insignificant make him feel so fucking GOOD? Did he like feeling superior over that guy--or did he love knowing he had that much power over his best friend? Where she starts to compromise every little thing in her life just for him? Just for his cock?

It wasn't as if he was still angry at her either. He got over her abandonment a long time ago. He couldn't care less now.

This wasn't anger, no, this was something different. Something more fundamental he couldn't pinpoint. Something instinctive and primal.

Regardless, Nick fucking loved that high. He wanted to chase after the feeling. So he devised a long-term plan and put it in action a few weeks after she and her boyfriend broke up--he told her the sex had to stop and lied about how he was seeing someone else. He told her they should just go back to being friends because Nick didn't want lose her. She said she understood and backed off.

He spent the next few months 'dating' well-known sluts. He made out with them when he knew for sure she was watching. God, it got his cock painfully hard almost 24/7 at the time, remembering her expression as she tried to hide her jealousy and insecurities in the name of "being a friend".

In the meantime, he fucked the willing sluts and experimentally tried different flavors. It was basically fast-food pussy so he didn't find the need to reject their sexual advances

But there wasn't much fun in it in comparison, Nick thought.

They were easy to break, easy to manipulate. Though, it was a bit fun seeing a sexually active slut turn into his personal one entirely because they couldn't be satisfied with anyone else after. Then you make them swear stupid sorority fealties like, "I promise to please his cock and only his," as you're swarmed by five of them in initiation and they just start gobbling up your dick like fish.

Yeah--that was fun, but it gets old pretty fast.

When he was suddenly popular for fucking sluts into chastity though, the women started swarming in. That made making his best friend jealous waaay easier. He loved watching her when it happened. She always tried not to show it. Nick thought it was pretty hilarious to see her go from a peaceful state of mind to being all hot and bothered as she gradually starts to crave a good, nasty FUCK from him at some point after he 'unintentionally' flashes her his sizable bulge.

Time passed by very quickly when he started helping with his parents' business. He also decided to graduate early and ranked top of the institution with a 5.0 GPA. They still hung out together sometimes. She tried hiding it, but he knew she was still not over him. He found out from a friend one day that she's been fucking guys from left to right.

The friend, Jason, told him she mentioned her hyper-sexuality right after a fuck-session. She said it was an ongoing fight with an addiction, only he never found out what she was an addict of; she didn't tell. Nick felt enraptured by the affirmation that she wasn't over him. He knew what that addiction was, obviously. He wasn't going to tell Jason though--he was quite the blabbermouth. Nick kept tabs and thankfully, the guy was one of the "better ones," (using her own words) so he regularly got some details from his friend before he stopped when he got a girlfriend.

She pretended she was happy and normal whenever she was with him while she continued to fuck multiple guys at night in a desperate attempt to replicate the sexual compatibility and bliss she had with his oversized pole. And every day, she was disappointed. She couldn't stop feeling depressed until five months later, when she decided she wanted to be a lawyer and got into law school, right before meeting a guy in the same class who she would end up dating for the next two years. He was her life's love, and she was his. He proposed to her in the most perfect, romantic way she could have ever imagined after two years. She used to be a sex-addict, chasing after the euphoric ecstasy she experienced with her friend years ago, but now? She was engaged, living life as happily as she could ever possibly be.

Up until he fucked her again. And she realized she wasn't nearly as "happy as she could be". Nothing will ever come close to it, she realized then. She experienced the long-awaited sensation of Nick buried deep inside her after almost three years of subconsciously craving it--she knew it was definitely going to be harder to forget this time.

She wasn't even sure if she wanted to.

Nick laughed derisively, on fucking cloud-nine, as he messed the shit out of her. He didn't even pay much attention to her these past years when they hung out. He treated her like shit as a friend, but one booty-call in the middle of her precious, ENGAGED, 2-year relationship and suddenly she was up at his door, spreading her pussy open with a diamond ring on her finger as an attempt to have his cock inside her.

She broke up with that guy just like that--and Nick relished in that euphoric high again at the age of 22. He thought he finally understood why she was so needy and pathetic that day when she was sick at 19; beaming visibly with joy because of her parent's affection--which he knew wasn't even real.

Nick knew they were on house-arrest from having been framed and their company bought off at a low price that day. So that bullshit excuse of staying for a daughter they neglected her whole life? It was simply that--a bullshit excuse. Why would they need to 'cancel plans' if they couldn't even fucking have plans?

Nick knew this for a fact because the situation was all his own personal doing. Carried out by his parents at his beck and call right down to every fucking detail according to plan. For her. Because she hated her parents too. Not that it mattered anymore.

Nick's parents made no secret of their pride and admiration for him when he made that scheming plan, but Nick didn't care. He couldn't even give a single ounce of fuck for their cheap and worthless validation. Not anymore, at least.

He always lived life before like it was something that wasn't meant for him. Despite his prodigal talent and his accumulating accomplishments in everything he lightly dabbles in, he actually approached all these quite half-heartedly. Now, he knew EXACTLY what validated his existence. And he wasn't going to stop.

So he searched out for prey.

His rival in academics, his married teacher, prim and proper daughters of his family's financial enemies, his personal maids, his father's mistresses, random pretty girls with boyfriends. All of them. He lived for the fucking high of making them do things they were once reluctant to do; inciting them to offer ruining their own reputation just for a simple chance at a throatfuck with him. For him, nothing beats the momentary look of a woman struggling between the boundary of choice--to serve his cock as a submissive little fuck-slut or to be a respectable human being.

Of course, he didn't forget about his best friend during all this time. He abandoned her again. She 'moved on,' with a new guy and Nick fucks her into submission. Again. The same old cycle, repeated again and again. Until he's finally had his fill.

At the age of 25, he had her fucked senseless in his office as he told her what he did six years ago. How he had used her to ruin her own family's financial business and called her for a fuck every time he knew she thought she was happy and fulfilled with a boyfriend, just to prove otherwise. Even after his morbid confession at ruining her life, she shook her ass towards him for a round two; all thoughts seemingly fucked out of her as she laid there--a twitching, blubbering, mess in all-fours, begging to be fucked senseless for a second time that day by the big, bad CEO in his big office on a work day.

Simply because she didn't believe he ruined her life. How could he, when she'd much rather be here than anywhere? What if Nick didn't choose her? What then? She'd probably be "happily," married to that nice guy she was engaged to all those years ago, but that wife wouldn't know the bliss she missed out on. She wouldn't know what it was like to have her useless thoughts fucked out of her pussy. She's only "happy," because she doesn't know what true happiness is. "Nice," doesn't make you cum. Kindness doesn't fuck your brains out. Big, tasty cock does.

She couldn't be any more elated that instead, she's here--kneeling. And that's something to be proud of. Something to celebrate. Because it's a blessing and a privilege. To be under him and his cock.

She couldn't even pretend to care about what he did to her and her parents' business. Various aspects of her mind just seemed to collectively agree it was less important than the addictive orgasms his huge cock can give her with each thrust.

Like it or not, she lives in a world completely different from other women, simply because she had a taste of it when she was 19, on that squeaking bed, getting fucked by her best friend of the same age. And every day, she's thankful for it.

So she served. And served thankfully--day after day.

And Nick enjoyed every single drop of her infatuation with him. He sat in his desk, looking down at the kneeling slut who awakened him to his life's passion. He stepped on the back of her head, smiling as he ordered her to cum. She did.

There are a lot of things a man could never own, Nick thought to himself.

A woman and her cunt ain't one of them.

He laughed dismissively, "Get out of my office. I'm interviewing some transferees."

Her hazy eyes, still clouded by the high of her word-induced orgasm, shook sadly with disappointment and reluctance.

Nick glanced at her sexy, leashed neck for a moment and said, "Wait for me in my wife's house. I'll come over if I'm in the mood."

"Thank you, baby," she replied, ecstatic over the opportunity.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" A shout rang in the office.

Nick heard the door open. He glanced at the woman who opened it and cursed out of shock from what she saw. A brunette with beautiful hazel irises. Her mouth hung open out of shock. He noticed she had a mole under her left eye. It was fucking sexy. Her breasts were round and huge, but in a natural way; Nick handled enough to immediately know in a glance what's fake and what isn't. And this girl was real, head to toe. Her curves were all in the right place, accentuated by that tight business vest and that pencil skirt.....shit. This girl was a fucking 10/10. A high grade, top-tier woman. And she knows it. Judging from her outfit, she was a highly successful businesswoman, or at least she's on her way up there. God, hot intellectuals are hard but so fulfilling to break. You just know she'd LOVE it dirty.

He glanced at her hands and saw a simple, plain ring on her finger. Perfect. The bitch was fucking married. Nick's cock twitched at the results of his analysis. He wants her. One second through his mind and he picked his approach.

He asked calmly, "Oh, you are....?"

"Why is there a naked woman in the CEO's office...? You..." Her eyes glaze with serious intent.

She says threateningly, "You do know sexual harassment is punishable by law, right?"

"I am aware of that, yes." I replied.

She looked disconcerted at Nick's unexpectedly calm demeanor, exactly what he wanted to achieve.

Mia was informed that the CEO, also Chairman of the Board, was conducting the interview personally for the transferees. She walked towards his office as the first interviewee while she mentally professed her admiration for this man. She actually transferred here to learn from him. And now he was interviewing employees personally? Mia was pretty excited. Personally, she also agreed with the approach. New blood is crucial for any firm. She'd personally make sure they were competent too, when she starts her own company in the future with the money she's saved up.

She just needed more experience for now. Maybe a mentor if she was lucky. What better option was there than the modern mammoth of the industry?

He single-handedly took the mantle of this company from his parents' hands and he proved to be damn good at it. In just over a few years, the stability and stock potential of this company grew exponentially. It was even featured in multiple magazines as the leading private company in the modern decade with the fastest, most stable growth since the 1990s. It was unprecedented success for someone twice his age, let alone in his mid-twenties.

She nervously stood right in front his office. Whoever the man was, beyond this door, was definitely a capable boss she could learn a lot from.

And she enters with this in sight. A naked, LEASHED, woman kneeling in front of a guy who was just uncaringly, flippantly sitting on his desk. It was basically a scene straight out of a porno. She frowned as she took off her vest and used it to cover the unclothed woman.

Nick's cock was slowly coming uncontrollably alive from her heroic display. She was undeniably the strongest woman he ever encountered if purely based on demeanor. The way she moved was swift and decisive. Her actions were deeply professional--even now, as she was scowling at this absurd situation.

He slowly spoke, "All that you saw just now were purely consensual. I do not tolerate unwanted harassment or sexual extortion of any kind. I let go of employees who did so regardless of their position, and I apply the same principles in myself."

Egglime
Egglime
813 Followers