Malin and Stina

Story Info
Swedish-German volleyball sisters make new friends.
4.9k words
5.4k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 01/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The team from Cologne were a feared opponent. It was the last match before the Christmas holiday and it was always going to be a tight game. But a block from Anita finally gave the fourth set to us. The coach gathered the girls in a ring for some pep talk and tactical advise.

A twisted ankle stopped me from fighting with my team-mates. It was practically cured and I could walk normally, but it was still a little to soon to play a competitive game. So I was consigned to the stands and actually felt ok about it. My little sister Stina was defending the family honour with flying colours as usual. Plus being a spectator certainly has its perks for someone who, like me, can appreciate the beauty of both the game itself as well as some of the girls playing it.

Ok, so I'm Malin. Me and my sister Stina were born in Sweden -- hence our Swedish names and, some might say, our blonde heads -- but our parents moved to Bremen in Germany when we were still little kids. Now I'm 23 and Stina is 20. For a year now Stina and I have been living as students in Berlin, after an aunt of ours moved to Italy, leaving her big Friedrichshain apartment empty. Stina has always been a volleyball ace and walked right into a local 2nd Bundesliga team. I had to fight a little harder for a regular spot but eventually I got there -- until I hurt that ankle a few weeks ago.

Next to Stina, the team has two players as good or possibly even more brilliant than she is. The undisputed leader of the team is the Russian girl Varya, a tallish brunette from Moscow. Apart from being great at blocking she's a fantastic setter. She could maybe work a little on the mental side of things though -- she has a fierce temper and easily loses patience with team-mates that are not as impeccable on the court as she is.

And then... then there is Anita, an enigmatic 24-year old green-eyed brunette from Norway. She's very athletic -- after googling her I found out she won several Norwegian championship medals as a 400 and 800 m runner a few years ago. She's our number 1 hitter and her spike is absolutely lethal. If Varya's problem is that she sometimes shouts at the other girls, Anita hardly ever says a word to anyone. She just graduated from the Police Academy in Oslo and came to Berlin for a postgraduate course in EU Law and European police cooperation or something like that. As soon as the game or the training session is over, she just walks straight home to a room she's renting not far from the sports hall.

Which is a pity because I would love to cast stolen glances at her nude body in the showers. Anita is without a shadow of a doubt the most delicious thing I've ever seen in my life. If those green eyes ever looked at me with desire my pussy would in all likelihood explode. I hold her solely responsible for reawakening my libido, which had been dormant after I dumped Sophie in early '21. Sophie was a very beautiful and, it turned out, also very dull German girl, something that became very apparent when Covid hit. I wanted to go to illegal underground parties and have a little bit of fun at least, whereas Sophie just wanted to do the whole stay-at-home routine and slavishly watch the depressing news on the telly 24/7. I had to let her go. That whole experience just put me off girls and dating for a while, until that Thursday afternoon three months ago when Anita appeared on our training session and blew everybody's mind with her amazing volleyball skills, stunning beauty and introvert behaviour. "Don't fall in love with that one," my sister told me, but it was too late. Well, nothing would happen any way. I mean, I guess I have an attractive face and body -- that's what people keep telling me anyway and I can certainly look at myself in the mirror every morning without puking. But I just wasn't in Anita's league. My sister Stina -- oh yes, she was in that league and I'd always looked up to her beauty. But as we shall soon discover, she had her sights set on someone else.

14-12. Fifth and final set. The game had been going back and forth and my throat was sore from all the screaming. The serve from the Cologne team was expertly defended by Anita, who steered the ball in the direction of Varya, who then set up my sister perfectly. Stina couldn't miss this, right? Of course she couldn't. Her spike was way out of reach for the Rhineland girls. Five-set victories are the sweetest and the other girls were all over Stina, hugging her and, in Varya's case, kissing her on the cheek.

It was a few weeks ago that I noticed the chemistry between the Russian brunette and my sister. Being a spectator had given me a chance to study their interaction. I noticed the little glances they gave each other, the high-fives after another point won, the ever more frequent and long-lasting hugs. Plus Varya never ever shouted at my sister even if she once in a rare while would make a mistake. This kind of stuff was probably not great for the team dynamic, 'cause the other girls could see Stina -- and myself as well, by virtue of being Stina's sister -- receiving preferential treatment from Varya.

But a kiss on the cheek, that was a first. And now, seeing how my beautiful sister's freckled face lit up I had a spontaneous idea. After finishing the round of congratulations, I turned my attention to Varya and Stina.

"Look, someone told me the hot water is gone again - "

I just made that stuff up, taking advantage of the fact that here had been an instance of that in the past.

"We live just ten minutes from here. Why don't you come and shower at our place, Varya?"

As I said, this was a spontaneous idea on my part triggered by all the obvious flirtatious vibes between my sister and the Russian brunette. Stina gave me a nervous look.

"Wow, that's so nice of you," Varya responded in her delicious Slavic accent. "I fucking hate those cold showers. You really don't mind?"

Stina's face lit up again and she shook her head.

"No, no, we live nearby," she reassured. "With super hot showers!" she added in a slightly silly fashion, finding it hard to hide her enthusiasm that her favourite Russian was coming home with us.

The next turn of events caught me completely off guard though.

"Anita!" Varya shouted at the Norwegian, who was already on her way out.

"The showers are cold again. We're going to the Swedish sisters instead."

Anita looked puzzled.

"Well... I never use the showers here anyway, I live just five minutes from here."

The Russian took charge.

"Listen, Anita. We need to build team cohesion. That's what the coach told us. You need to start integrating with the rest of us girls here. In fact we're all worried about you. You never say a word to anyone."

"Thank you, but I'm ok..."

"Fine! Then show it by coming with us. Pazhalsta...", she begged her in Russian.

"Ok.. I guess..."

As we briefly dropped by the changing-room to get our clothes, Varya smiled knowingly at me. Shit, had my fascination with Anita been so obvious? Anyway, to say the latest Varya-induced turn of events had me tense was an understatement. Fuck, the main protagonist of every single sexual fantasy of mine the past three months was coming to us! To use the showers or whatever.

My head was spinning as we were walking the kilometre home to our aunt's apartment. I had so not planned for this! So when Varya suggested we stop for a glass of glühwein I was all for it. Maybe the alcohol could calm me down a little. For the girls, who were all sweaty after an intense two-hour game of volleyball, it might not be the best idea in the world to stand outside in the freezing December cold, but I don't think that occurred to anyone. Varya and my sis were giggling and flirting openly, constantly touching each other. Anita as usual was silent as a stone, but I could swear she sent some glances in my direction. Or was I hallucinating? I took a large sip of the mulled wine and almost burnt my tongue.

"My hands are freezing," my sister complained. Varya wrapped her own hands around my sister's and blew on them. In the chilling December air, her warm breath looked like smoke. I could tell by the look on Stina's face that Varya's breath on her hands felt soothing and erotic. The cold weather brought out all the freckles on her nose and she looked happier and more beautiful than I'd ever seen her.

All girls apart from the gloomy Norwegian had a second glühwein, with added amaretto this time. With empty bellies and dehydrated after two hours of volleyball, the alcohol quickly went to Stina and Varya's heads. And what about me, were the two glasses of mulled wine doing anything to calm me down? Maybe. Or maybe not. In the past I was always the one seducing girls, to the point where it started boring me a little. And here I was, turned into some kind of glühwein-guzzling nervous wreck by a Norwegian girl I hardly even knew! Hello, was I 23 or maybe 15 again?

And why was she so calm? She was freaking me out! The last stretch home from the Christmas market I was trying to focus on my sis and Varya, just to calm my nerves. They looked so gorgeous together. Varya had deep brown eyes, long dark brown hair and legs to die for. And then there was my sister. I've been a fan of her beauty for as long as I can tell, but today she was just extraordinary. She was, like, radiating! She was wearing a red Santa-hat and with her freckles and her yellow hair she resembled a princess from a Christmas fairytale. I understood perfectly why Varya couldn't take her eyes off her for even a second. They were already holding hands as we were reaching the entrance to our apartment.

I fumbled clumsily with the keys, but somehow managed to unlock the door.

"Can we...?"

God, those two clearly couldn't wait a minute more to get each other naked!

"Is it ok if me and Varya use the showers first?"

I nodded and the two giggling newly hatched lovebirds darted off into the bathroom.

Which left me alone with Anita.

"Sorry. We... I mean you... have to wait, we only have one bathroom."

Anita just shrugged her shoulders.

"No problem, like I said I prefer showering at home."

"Oh. Ok."

She looked at me again and I felt like my knees were melting. I could hear my own heart beating, louder and louder. Anita's green eyes were the most amazing thing I'd ever seen in my life. She was torturing me now and she knew it. She knew everything. She smiled her faint, distant, Mona-Lisa like smile at me and all I could do was stare back at her like a moron.

"Do you like me, Malin?"

She had never used my name before, or anybody's name as far as I could remember.

"Y-yes", I stuttered.

She closed the distance between us and put her hands on my hips.

"Do you want me?"

I just nodded.

"So where can we...?" she asked.

I led her to the bedroom. I figured Stina and Varya could use the living room sofa, if they were ever to leave the bathroom.

"Ok, you can have me now," she said, but instead of lying down on the bed, she remained in a standing position, leaning against the wall.

Her calmness was hypnotizing.

After the match, she had just put on a bubble jacket and a pair of tracksuit pants on top of her volleyball kit. I unzipped her jacket, probably with trembling hands, I can't remember. She lowered her arms so that the jacket could slide off. I felt like I was about to enter the gates of Paradise. It was like everything I'd ever done with girls before was just kindergarten stuff. The jacket landed on the floor and revealed the shirt with our team's red and black colours. I had seen Anita in this outfit many many times before but never had she been this close to me. When I realized I could actually smell her sweat I almost fucking fainted right there and then.

I put my hands around her waist and let my thumbs caress her perfect belly. I let my hands slid up under her shirt to touch her breasts. My thumbs pressed against her nipples through the fabric of her sports bra. Anita sighed deeply, her delicious breath washing over my face. I looked into her eyes. Now that she was clearly aroused too I was hoping to find something there, but her green eyes were as distant as ever. They offered nothing but chilling beauty.

I had to taste her skin and just started kissing her. Her neck, her shoulders, the area above her breasts. Though her sweat had dried her skin still tasted salty. I started massaging her soft B-cup and elicited another sigh.

Her breath drove me wild with desire, I needed to taste her mouth. She could see where I was going and opened her lips a little more. Again, she was letting me do the work, but at least she gave my tongue access. I felt her wet soft tongue against mine, she moaned into my mouth. It was the sweetest thing I'd ever tasted in my life.

"Can you..." she said.

She didn't finish the sentence, but I think I knew what she wanted. I pulled down the loose pair of tracksuit pants that she was wearing on top of her volleyball shorts. I just took in the sight of her. My Norwegian dream girl in the same outfit she'd been wearing when I first saw her three months ago. The same shirt & shorts she'd been sweating inside throughout a roller coaster, five-set game. Minus the shoes she looked exactly like she did on the court an hour or so ago, when I had been eating her with my eyes from the stands. My divine Norwegian volleyball goddess.

I knelt down in front of her and pressed my nose against the fabric of her shorts. It was soft there -- this was a girl who at most shaved the bikini edges. The smell was stronger than anything I'd experienced with another girl. Then again, I had never gone down on a girl after a two-hour, intense volleyball game before. It was just what I wanted my ultimate volleyball dream girl to smell like. And Anita seemed to like the presence of my nose there. She was moaning audibly now.

I licked around the edges of her shorts, as though I still couldn't believe that I was actually about to go down on Anita. It was happening. It was happening fast, because for the first time this afternoon Anita actually gave me some assistance and pulled down her shorts and panties in one go herself. The furry little piece of heaven between Anita's legs was bared for me. I felt her thick dark pubic hair tickle my nose. The smell was even more intense now that her cunt was finally released from the confines of her panties, but I honestly couldn't care less. Seriously, if she'd just completed five triathlons I'd still gone down on her. My desire for her body came before everything else. I plunged my tongue inside her vagina to quench my thirst. The Norwegian responded by pushing my head hard against her hairy cunt. It was so wet. My hands squeezed her fantastic ass cheeks tight while I tasted her love nectar.

"Put a finger in there," I heard her order me.

Did she mean...? I took a chance and slid my middle finger between her buttocks. Anita moaned audibly as my digit made contact with her most private hole. Wow. Like, Sophie freaked out completely once I tried to touch her anus. Now, Anita, who was, in my eyes at least, circa 5 million times hotter than Sophie, was telling me put my finger there! It was tight, of course, but there was some moisture there and I got the tip inside.

She moaned again and I took that as a green light to try to go a little deeper. But I needed more moisture then. I took the finger that had just been probing Anita's most intimate hole and put it in my mouth. It was a novel but gorgeous experience. Coated with saliva it made more headway on its return to the Norwegian girl's ass and I felt the warmth of Anita's rectum as it embedded my lucky finger.

I had lost all sense of place and time. I know she came once and I know I just kept on eating her. I felt like I had found the place where I wanted to spend the rest of my life. I remember her fingers in my hair, how she was pushing my face against her cunt. I lost track of everything, I just know that at one point she came again and said that she was sorry, but she had to go. I was still sitting there on my knees, to exhausted to get up. I watched as she pulled her panties back up.

"Thanks," she said and threw me a kiss. I stared longingly at her ass as she left the room. And that was it. She was out the door. My knees were aching from the prolonged contact with the hard wooden floor in my aunt's apartment, but somehow I managed to crawl over to the bed, get all my clothes off and... I think my plan had been to take care of my pussy's needs and I remember putting my hand there and thinking it had never been wetter, everything was fucking soaked. And then... this crazy-ass day got the better of me and I ended up falling asleep instead.

* * *

"Malin, are you ok?"

I must have been sleeping for a few hours. I turned my head and looked into the loving grey eyes of my sister. She was wearing panties and an oversize t-shirt.

"Sure, I..."

I yawned and took a small sip of water to freshen my mouth a little. I always have a glass of water on my bedside table.

"Where is Varya?"

"It is after midnight. She wanted to catch the last U-bahn home."

My sister looked so peaceful. My heart filled with warmth. Stina's happiness was almost as important as my own. Maybe more, even. She lay down next to me and looked into my drowsy eyes.

"So tell me everything about Anita."

"No you tell me everything first."

"I will tell you everything, but you go first."

"She let me go down on her."

Stina looked at me like she wanted more details.

"I mean, like, forever. I still have her taste in my mouth I think."

"Did you bring her to an orgasm?"

"Sure, several I guess."

"Wow!"

My sister sighed. We were lying just inches apart.

"And then?"

"And then? No, I mean, that was it, I guess. She said thank you and left."

"What!?!"

Stina sighed again, this time with indignation, fury almost.

"She just left you there?"

"Yeah, literally, I was still on my knees actually."

I had to laugh because it was actually a funny situation, thinking about it.

"But that's so fucking selfish!"

I had to come to my volleyball heroine's defence.

"Hello Stina. Anita is a fucking goddess, ok? Tell you the truth I wasn't even surprised when she just left."

"But... didn't you feel used?"

"Look, we invited her here, she could tell I was dying to taste her and she let me taste her. I can probably live with being used like that. She even..."

"What?"

"No, I mean..."

"Tell me!"

My sister's indignation was history and she was hungry for juicy details.

"Well, she kinda told me to put my finger in her ass."

"Wow! And did you like touching her there?"

"Oh yeah it was so hot. Hell yeah, she could tell me to put my tongue there if she wanted!"

I wasn't usually this explicit.

"Malin! Seriously, what has this Norwegian introvert done to my big sister?"

"Sorry if I'm talking too much..."

Stina laughed. I always loved seeing her laugh. It could bring sunshine to the rainiest of days.

"No please, I want more talk like that! Honestly, I don't blame you, Anita is gorgeous, that's just a fact. Those legs and that ass -- no, I really don't blame you if you want a piece of that."

I looked at my sister and noticed how all the freckles on her nose always came out in winter. I've always envied her those freckles. Stina looked so beautiful. I was still in a semi-sleepy state and had all these images floating around in my head. Images of Anita, or myself and Anita.... but now some of the images also featured my sister!

The lack of any orgasm, of any kind of release, was getting to me. My pussy had received close to zero attention since all this began. And I guess Anita's cold, instrumental treatment of me had left me with a big love deficit. I needed the warm, caring touch of someone who loved me.

"Are you ok, Malin? You look so distant."

12