Malin and Stina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, no, I'm fine. So... eh... tell me about Varya then."

My sister sighed again. Her beautiful grey eyes had a dreamy look.

"She was so amazing, Malin."

"Details please!"

"We started kissing and playing with each other's breasts already in the shower and then, well, we basically never put our clothes on again after leaving the bathroom! We ended up on the sofa and were, like, all over each other's bodies, like, I couldn't get enough of her and, I guess she couldn't get enough of me either. Can I say that?"

I laughed.

"The way that Russian girl is lusting for you has been obvious for some time now. Those so-called celebrations around the volleyball net where she would practically fondle your ass in everybody's presence. I mean, all the girls noticed that!"

Stina smiled.

"Yeah I guess she kinda likes me."

She got all dreamy again.

"Hey, you promised me some details," I reminded her.

Stina looked at me. She wet her lips with her tongue. I really really wanted to hear those details.

"Ok, so I guess we were just rolling around naked on the sofa for a few minutes. Then she got on top of me, pushed my arms back and, well, started kissing her way down my body."

"Go on."

"She kissed my breasts and then spent a lot of time on my belly-button. All the while her soft hands were massaging my hips and thighs but, like, without touching me between my legs. It was fantastic the way she was teasing me."

I could imagine everything perfectly clearly, having seen Stina naked, like, a hundred times or more. The image of Stina naked on her back, with a stunning Russian brunette slowly kissing her way down to my sister's furry treasure.

I realized I was naked myself and that my hand had access to my own furry treasure.

"Continue, Stina."

The dreamy look in my sister's eyes was gone. Instead they were looking directly at me.

"Sure you want me to continue, Malin?"

I nodded.

"Because... maybe, like, you would prefer some privacy..."

I had already been left once today. I didn't want Stina to leave me too.

"Please don't leave me, Stina."

"I won't, Malin. I promise I won't."

I knew she wouldn't. I put my hand between my legs and waited for the rest of her story.

"Ok, so..."

Stina licked her lips again and sighed deeply. I felt her warm, familiar breath all over my face.

"So, like, I was getting impatient with the way she was teasing me, it was unbearable. I think I actually pushed her head in the direction of my pussy, I needed to feel her mouth there. When she touched my sex with her mouth it was like a jolt of electricity running through my body. I spread my legs so that she could enjoy me more, opened myself up to her."

Her eyes were penetrating me now. I saw love there, oceans of love. And something else too, that I had never seen in my sister's eyes before.

I noticed that my breath was becoming heavier. Audibly so.

"First she teased my clit with her tongue and that was fantastic, but it was even more incredible when she started exploring my vagina. Like she was inside me you know."

"You must have been so wet..."

"I was. I mean, Varya told me afterwards I was soaking. Hey, wouldn't you have been too with Varya's tongue between your legs?"

"I would have fucking drowned."

"So, do you want me to tell you what I did to Varya now?"

"First I wanna hear more about what she did to your body."

"Ok. So she buried her wet tongue in my vagina. My soaking vagina. I noticed I was beginning to sweat, she ran her hands up my belly to my breasts. For a moment she left my pussy to lick and kiss my belly. I just had to taste your sweat, she told me. That went on for some time but after a while she was licking my cunt again. And then..."

God, I was so wet! I was hoping Stina could smell me.

"Then what?"

"No, I don't know if you're ready for that."

Now my sister was openly teasing me. Her eyes had that mischievous look.

"I am, Stina, please please just tell me!"

"Remember you told me how you put your finger in Anita's ass?"

"Yeah, that was so hot," I moaned.

"She did the same to me, you know."

"Varya put her finger in your ass?"

"She did, Malin."

"You're so tight there, aren't you?"

"Yes I am, Malin, your little sister's anus is so tight you wouldn't believe. But Varya really really wanted to put her finger there and who am I to say no to her? She got, like, half of it or something inside, I don't know how she did it."

"That's so hot, Stina, that's so hot."

I made no attempt to hide anything anymore. My sister glanced at my shoulder going up and down.

"Stina, it must be cold for you," I said, "come I will share my blanket with you."

We were already lying close, but now I could feel the heat of her body as well. And she could feel the movements of my hand, it was bumping into her as I was touching myself. Stina looked at me like she's never looked at me before.

"That's good, Malin, that's so good, you need to look after yourself. We need to look after each other."

"I can always trust you, Stina?"

"Always, Malin, whatever... whatever you need from me I'll always be there for you. I promise, I promise, Malin."

I was breathing hard into my sister's face. She put her hand on my naked hip and I moaned loudly. I was so close now.

"I am so close now, Stina."

"I know, Malin, I know."

"Don't take your hand away."

"I won't."

Her hand was caressing my hip gently. It was a question of seconds now.

"You're so hot, Stina. God, I'm coming now."

It was the fucking most intense orgasm of my life. I was certain I would pass out or maybe just die or something. I guess Stina's intense gaze kept me in the present.

"That's so good, Malin, that's so good, yes, yes, you need that release, just let it all come out."

I felt like I was on a raging ocean, waves throwing me around, wanting to consume me, but my sister's eyes were the lighthouse that I never lost sight of.

"I'm so proud of you, Malin."

The last convulsions ran through my body.

"Come here," she said.

I snuggled up tightly to my sister. She ran her hand across my back.

"Wow, you're sweating, girl."

"Can you blame me?"

"No."

She continued sliding her hand up and down my naked back, down to just above my buttocks and all the way up to my shoulders.

"That stupid Norwegian cunt just left you, did she? Good you had your little sister there to help you out a little."

"Thank you, Stina, thank you."

It had been the most intense day so far in my 23-year old life. Anita. This.

"Can I fall asleep in your arms, Stina?"

"You can."

I was already on my way to dreamland. Would be nice if I'm still in Stina's arms when I wake up, I remember thinking to myself. Then I fell asleep.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
dreamer2016dreamer2016over 1 year agoAuthor

Yeah it's her. We'll see...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Is this Anita from Anna from Ukraine??? Will Malin and Stina meet Anna and her friends???

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Galentine's Day Jess gives her BFF the Valentine's Day she deserves.in Lesbian Sex
Penthouse Suite Hotel maids encounter a guest still in the room.in Lesbian Sex
Bedding the Trophy Wife Lesbian seduces the straight wife of a homophobic coworker.in Lesbian Sex
Miss B, My Daughter's Teacher A back-to-school-night meeting leads to romance and more.in Lesbian Sex
Snowbound in Aspen Jessica lives in solitude until a blizzard changes all that.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories