Malin and Stina Ch. 02

Story Info
Berlin sisters have friends over from Freiburg.
5.7k words
1.3k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 01/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

January, 2023

I was falling for her and I was falling deep. It hurt like hell but there was little I could do.

When I turned up for volleyball training the following Monday, I wasn't expecting kisses and warm embraces and non-stop flirtatious looks in my direction. Not at all. But maybe, just maybe, some kind of acknowledgement or something. I mean, two days before I had gone down on her in my bedroom. I had tasted her pussy. Anita's pussy. She had let me do that. Why? I had no idea, because now I couldn't even get eye contact with her.

It was like nothing had ever happened between us. She was cold to me, but not colder than usual either. No, she behaved exactly like she would have one week ago. But, like, seriously, I had licked her pussy! My tongue had been inside her after that 5-set game on Saturday. I even recall having her taste in my mouth when I woke up early Sunday morning! In fact, I didn't eat or brush my teeth for almost the whole day just to keep the taste of her there. Eventually, Stina forced me to have a bowl of cereals. "But you will taste her again, I promise you," she was persuading me while pouring milk. I wasn't so certain...

Then on Saturday we had another game, away to Dresden. My ankle had healed and I was selected for the team. What would normally have filled me with excitement -- returning to competitive volleyball after weeks of injury -- turned out a complete anti-climax. My head was just Anita, Anita, Anita, there was no way I could focus on the game. I made up an excuse about suddenly getting my period and spent the game on the bench. Anita's performance, needless to say, was as stellar as ever. My obviously miserable state didn't affect her one iota.

But it HAD happened. It had been my tongue in between those perfect, toned thighs, doing what every single girl on our team was dying to do. When the game was over -- we clinched another tight 5-set victory -- I watched as the girls embraced and celebrated. I looked at Anita, her face flush with perspiration. At least I had that: Among all the girls here, I alone knew exactly what her sweaty body would taste and smell like in that moment. I had tasted Anita, the true Anita, not some soaped up, perfumed version. She had let me do that and, seriously, could any girl ask for more?

Well, yeah, a glance perhaps. Just a glance from those criminally beautiful green eyes. She couldn't even give me that so after that game I just stopped going to volleyball practice altogether. Pretty much stopped going anywhere.

* * *

I hadn't left the house all day. Most of it I had spent in bed binging on some 80s German detective series called Derrick that my uncle had recommended to me. It was half past midnight and I would just finish that episode, take a shower and go to bed. Hopefully, Stina and Varya and their guests from Freiburg wouldn't make too much noise when they returned from Simon Dach Strasse in the early morning. Varya had invited her cousin Irina and her Polish girlfriend, Ewa or something, to stay with us for the weekend. She and Stina had met them at Hauptbahnhof and taken them directly to the party district. I was in no mood for that or anything else and had resisted all of Stina's endeavours to get me to come along.

I was just about to consume my tenth or so tangerine for the day -- the peel was all over the bed -- when I heard merry girls' voices -- both familiar and unfamiliar -- from outside the door. I checked the time. Seriously, it was only 25 to one and they had decided to return home already? Had they fallen out or something? Well, it didn't sound like that, I recognized my sister's laughter. Maybe Irina and that Polish girl were exhausted after travelling all day?

"Malin, seriously, you're still in bed?"

Stina entered my bedroom alone and sat down next to me.

"Baby, you cannot spend your life like this. Join us for a nachspiel in the kitchen. Irina and Ewa are so cool, you're gonna love them."

"No, not tonight. I don't feel like --"

"You need to get that stupid Norwegian cunt out of your head, she's not worth it! Meet some new people!"

I wasn't leaving my bed.

"Please, Malin. Just... do it for me!"

I looked at her and that was a mistake, 'cause not a soul in the world could resist my beautiful sister's pleading ocean-blue eyes. She had always been able to use them with anyone to get whatever she wanted.

"Fine, bring them in here if you want."

"In here?"

"Yeah, there's space on the bed I guess, I don't care," I said and shrugged my shoulders.

Stina smiled, gathered all the tangerine peel and threw it in the garbage.

"My little tangerine junkie!" she laughed and gave me a wet kiss on the cheek. I sensed the familiar scent of her hair. "See you in five then, sis!"

I guess that gave me time to, like, comb my hair or something, I probably looked like shit. I thought about it for a second and then decided to have another tangerine instead. I put on a playlist with old Motown tunes and soon I heard a knock on the door.

Our guests from Freiburg. Freiburg, that's almost like fucking Switzerland or something, the other end of Germany. Why would they bother to come all the way to Berlin? I looked over at them and raised my hand as a welcoming gesture.

"Sorry for the mess."

Yeah, that was Varya's cousin all right, somewhat less tall and with even darker hair than her close relative. She was stunning. Dark hair, dark brown eyes -- she looked like a stewardess from the Orient Express. She had a petite build, small breasts, but nice, feminine hips and a round ass inside a pair of semi-tight 501 jeans.

Then there was the other one. The Polish girl, Irina's girlfriend. Attractive for sure, perhaps not as strikingly beautiful as Irina, but.... A petite frame like her Russian girlfriend, though with slightly fuller breasts -- they actually looked really nice and soft inside her blouse I figured after a second glance. Her medium-length brown hair was maybe unexceptional but I noticed her intriguing, intelligent blue eyes. So that was Ewa (pronounced like Eva).

They had bought some kind of sparkling rose wine of the very cheapest variety in a nearby Späti and the bottle went around. Varya told me they'd had several shots in Primitiv - they were all in a joyful mood, with the seeming exception of the Polish girl, who didn't say much. I thought maybe I could see her sending a glance or two in my direction. Or maybe not, who knows. What social skills did I have left after two weeks in self-imposed isolation?

"Baby, are you sure you don't want anything?" my sister said, "I'd be happy to make you a long drink!"

"Poor heart-broken Malin," Varya intervened, "what can we do to cheer her up?"

I gave Varya a very stern glance -- I did not want any talk about my "condition" or whatever it was. No fucking mention of Anita. She took the hint and changed topics.

"You finally believe me now, Irina? How absolutely supersonically fucking gorgeous my new girlfriend is?"

"Well I did believe you," Irina protested back at her cousin. "At least after you showed me all the photos and movie clips with her."

Stina looked alarmed.

"No, take it easy, baby," Varya reassured her. "I didn't show her the one where you were stripping for me!"

"Well I hope not," my sister sighed.

She was also tipsy, normally she would have been embarrassed and looked away.

"Of course I wouldn't, 'cause that was just for me, wasn't it?"

Stina smiled. She was soaking up the attention tonight.

"Only for you."

"Hear that?" Varya declared proudly. "So all of you little desperate lesbians here, you need a lot of help from your imagination if you wanna see this beautiful creature naked. 'Cause she's mine and only undresses for me!"

The attractive Moscovite brunette stroked Stina's shoulders and stuck out her tongue teasingly.

Stina laughed.

"Well, yeah, sort of, I mean, Malin has seen me naked a few times too I guess? After all, we grew up together. You want me to hide my nudity from my own sister now?"

My sister was full of surprises tonight. That remark threw her otherwise so self-confident Russian girlfriend off balance for a second. 'Cause I knew very well from Stina that one of Varya's fantasies was a threesome with both sisters, with me and Stina.

"No, I mean..." The Russian regained her composure. "On the contrary, I honestly believe hot sisters like you two should practice nudism at home like 24/7 or something."

Now Irina got interested.

"Isn't that how you all live up there in Sweden? All summer you just walk around nude in the forest and the winter you spend sweating it out in the saunas?"

I laughed.

"Nudism was a much bigger thing with my parents' or even grandparents' generation. But if y'all wanna believe we're just walking around with nothing on all the time, then be my guest!"

Varya looked at me and I knew that look. She was undressing me with her eyes and not even trying to hide it. It wasn't even the first time.

"Well, but Malin, there was that summer at Aunt Lena's place," Stina said. "2020."

Somehow I had forgotten about that.

"Oh yeah, that's true. Our aunt Lena has a secluded cabin by a lake in the forest. We spent two weeks there in the summer of '20 and, yes, there was a fair share of nudity I admit. I guess we all felt like just, like, being completely free after all the Covid-idiocy and that lake is so secluded. Just us girls and the squirrels!"

Varya looked at Stina, then back at me.

"And that aunt of yours, Lena, she's also hot I guess?"

I glanced over at Stina. My sister nodded.

"Oh yeah, sure", I said. "Yeah, you'd like her, Varya. She's an attractive, sporty brunette in her late 30s. Very nice legs."

"Can you take me with you there next time, Stina?"

My sister laughed.

"You're so greedy, Varya! I'm not enough for you? You want my sister too... and now my aunt!"

"Come here, Stina," Varya sighed.

She tugged Stina's arm and my sister sat down on the Russian brunette's lap.

Varya put her tongue inside Stina's mouth, coaxing out her girlfriend's wet tongue. Even I in my depressed state had to admit that it was a pretty inspiring show. I for one can't really think of anything more erotic in this world than two hot girls kissing. Can you? I watched as their delicious tongues danced, exchanging sweet saliva between the two girls' mouths.

Varya pulled back for a second, leaving a trail of saliva connecting her lips to my sister's.

"Y'all have no fucking idea how delicious her mouth tastes," Varya said. "Or.... ok, maybe Malin has."

All eyes were on me all of a sudden. Except Stina's maybe, who looked away coyly.

Thing is, despite the erotic moment between us following my encounter with Anita, we didn't actually kiss that night.

"We practised kissing when we were kids, does that count?" I laughed.

"I think you're out of practice then," Irina said.

"Hello, she is my sister, ok?"

"I wouldn't care if she was my sister," Varya commented. "She's so hot I'd kiss her in a heartbeat every hour of the day. And I wouldn't necessarily stop there," she said and put her hand on Stina's breast.

I noticed I had started taking a very keen interest in what was happening around me. Just ten minutes ago I couldn't have cared less. But even for a love-struck miserable girl like me it was difficult not to be affected by all the hotness surrounding me. So I decided to move things forward a little.

"Come on, you don't need a sister, Varya. Not with a cousin like that."

I looked over at the dark beauty on the other end of the king-size bed. The two cousins exchanged mischievous glances.

"Yes, I shouldn't get to greedy I guess, I have a very beautiful cousin."

"I don't know about beautiful," Irina replied with false modesty, "but certainly helpful."

She gave her cousin a naughty look. My eyes went from cousin to cousin. I also glanced over at Stina, who just smiled and shrugged her shoulders, but I think she knew something.

"What kind of help?" I asked.

Varya plunged her tongue inside my sister's mouth again for a few seconds. She pulled out and wiped saliva off her lips.

"Ok, ok, you nosy cunts..."

I realized I wanted to hear this story.

"So, like, this was back in Moscow. I had been on a date with a really gorgeous girl, like, ok, maybe not Stina-hot, but definitely definitely very hot! We'd been sitting in a sofa in a bar all evening, making out inbetween wine glasses. I thought it was a foregone conclusion we'd take it further and go to my place or hers, but the pathetic cunt-tease chickened out, mumbling something about rebuilding her relationship or some weak bullshit like that. God, I was so fucking frustrated!"

"Yeah, she came home and was so miserable and restless. And drunk too from all the wine. I tried to put her to sleep but she refused. But... well, eventually I did put her to sleep, by..."

"My beautiful loving cousin went down on me," Varya filled in. "She pity-fucked me."

"It was not a pity-fuck!" Irina protested. "I did enjoy it myself too. And anyway, what do you have best friends for if they won't go down on you in moments like that?"

True that. I remember when a really good friend of mine -- Gitte, a German girl -- was down and gloomy after her girlfriend had dumped her. Although I wasn't maybe so much into Gitte myself -- her looks were ok, but a little on the average side -- I just felt like giving her a nice time and make her forget about her ex for an hour. Of course, I knew Gitte was smart enough not to fall in love with me, otherwise it would have been too risky.

"Was she good?" Ewa -- Irina's Polish girlfriend -- finally said something.

"Yeah, she was great. Cousins know what cousins want I guess," she laughed. "I mean, you should know better than most girls what it's like to have Irina go down on you, right?"

Ewa smiled. I liked her smile.

"She ain't half-bad," she said and gave her dark-haired girlfriend a wet kiss on the cheek. Irina responded by licking her tongue across Ewa's lips.

Stina reached for the wine bottle, took a large sip and looked at Varya.

"Was she better than me?"

My sister loved playing coy -- but once a certain alcohol barrier had been crossed, she could be quite daring. I was liking the way the evening was turning out. Maybe all it took to get over Anita was a little quality female company on a Friday night?

"She was great," Varya answered, "but... no, baby, you're number one!"

This time it was Stina's tongue that was the first to make a move. It was shiny with saliva. I felt a tingle inside me as my sister's tongue entered Varya's fantastic mouth. That was one kiss I really wouldn't have minded being part of...

"And who is the best kisser? "

I turned my head. The Polish girl was waiting for an answer.

Varya hesitated for a second, allowing Ewa a follow-up question.

"Now you've got both your girlfriend and your cousin here, so why don't you compare?"

Varya looked over at her cousin. Irina just shrugged her shoulders.

"Ok, sure," Varya said, motioning for Irina to join her and Stina on their side of the bed.

Wow, what can I say? Berlin always has a nice surprise in hand! All of a sudden, two insanely attractive Russian cousins were on the verge of making out in my bedroom! I studied their playfulness, the teasing looks. They were so comfortable with each other. That comes from being family I guess.

It was Irina who took the initiative. She opened her mouth and let her tongue move softly across Varya's lips. Varya parted her lips and sighed audibly into her cousin's face. She allowed Irina's tongue to probe deep into her mouth, and it took maybe half a minute or so before she started pushing back. I also suddenly noticed Irina had her hands on Stina's breasts. Maybe that was what finally pushed Stina to insert her own tongue into the incestuous kiss and turn it into a three-way.

It was Varya who started unbuttoning my sister's blouse. Stina put up no resistance whatsoever. She just put her arms up and sighed deeply, knowing that something wonderful was about to happen to her. Her girlfriend expertly removed her bra and Stina's B-cup breasts were exposed for everyone to admire. They were so beautiful, I'd always had a crush on them. Irina put her mouth there and gently started teasing the nipples.

Varya watched as her cousin licked her girlfriend's breasts, stroking Irina's beautiful black hair and caressing her bare shoulders. Her tongue entered Stina's mouth again.

Irina resurfaced, leaving Stina's breasts shiny with saliva. She asked her cousin something in Russian. Varya responded, also in Russian. I didn't understand a word of course. Well that's not true. I did hear the word 'Stina' mentioned. Twice. God, it sounded so sexy!

Things went fast from here. Or maybe they went slowly. I had lost all sense of time and everything was a blur. I remember Irina casting a glance at Varya, Varya nodding back and that next thing Irina was unbuttoning Stina's panties. She pulled them down and put her face in my sister's crotch, inhaling her through her navy-blue cotton panties.

I don't remember how I got the idea, but I heard myself say:

"May I?"

I moved next to Stina and put my hands on her hips. She looked at me with loving eyes. I knew she trusted me more that she trusted anyone else in the world. My fingers started tugging the side straps of her panties. Very, very slowly I started pulling on them, revealing the top of her blonde bush. She lifted her hips a little, I put my hands under her buttocks and pulled a little more on the panties. I glanced over at Irina, who watched in awe as my sister's body was revealed in its full naked glory. The Russian beauty was actually licking her lips, probably without thinking about it. Well, who could blame her?

"Here she is, your Swedish princess," I said. Irina was staring right into my sister's hairy cunt. I could only try to imagine what she felt. She planted kisses on the inside of Stina's beautiful thighs, eliciting soft moans of pleasure from their owner. Suddenly I saw a pair of hands appearing on my sister's belly -- Varya had decided to join the action. Stina's reaction was immediate -- her breathing increased in intensity. Stina was in love with Varya like she'd never been with anyone before, and every Varya's touch was magical to her. But I guess it didn't hurt -- at least for now -- that her girlfriend had brought her beautiful Moscow cousin along...

Then Varya did something incredible. She slid her hand down so that it rested on Stina's pussy. Then she looked at her cousin, looked at me... and opened up her girlfriend. She opened up my sister's pussy, spreading her love lips and revealing the pink wet paradise of her vagina.

Irina just stared. Until she couldn't handle it any more and buried her tongue deep in my sister's vagina. Stina almost shrieked. I was so happy for her. It was complete and total emotional and sensual bliss. Irina with her tongue inside my sister, Varya holding her open for her with one hand, stroking her cousin's gorgeous black hair with the other.

I felt someone's breath in my ear.

"I'm bored."

I turned my head and stared into Ewa's greyish blue eyes.

"I'm kinda tired of watching."

Really? Well, I for one wasn't, but...

"Anyway, you're way hotter than your sister."

"You think so?" I said.

"Mmm."

She moved her mouth closer to mine. I could sense her warm breath on my lips.

"If there's a Swedish princess here tonight, it's you."

I opened my lips to make my mouth accessible. My new Polish friend teased my lips with her tongue. I stuck mine out to catch hers. Our tongues touched and I sighed deeply into her face. She pushed me down gently and I felt her slender body on top of me. Her tongue was deep inside my mouth now and her hands on the sides of my breasts. I could feel how much she wanted me... We started making out like sex-starved teenagers, her tongue was so thirsty for me.

12