Malin and Stina Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're so fucking hot," she moaned. "The moment I saw you I knew I had to have you."

"I noticed you too," I said.

I felt her hands crawl underneath my t-shirt. She smiled when her hands found my breasts. I put my hands under her blouse and caressed her naked back while we continued to make out.

"I wanna go down on you," she whispered. She had a faint Polish accent that was so sexy I almost orgasmed right then and there.

"Ok. Eh... Just so you know, I haven't really showered since yesterday."

"Like I give a fuck. Do you think I just came out of a spa or something? I've been travelling on buses since 7 this morning..."

I didn't give a fuck either. It just turned me on more in fact. Maybe that's what'd become of me after going down on Anita's sweaty post-volleyball cunt.

I pulled down my loose tracksuit pants, she took care of my panties. I lay down, spread my legs and closed my eyes. I felt Ewa's breath on my cunt. She kissed and licked the inside of my thighs, I figured my pubic hairs were probably tickling her face. Then I think she got impatient and just, like, dived into my pussy. I guess my pussy lips were flared open, 'cause her tongue found its way into my love tunnel right away. I spread my legs even wider to give the Polish girl full access.

Maybe Ewa took that increased access as a cue to take things even a step further, because the next sensation was out of this world. Like, life-changing or something. Ewa's tongue ventured a place no tongue's ever been before. First, the physical sensation, which was like an electric chock. Then, the realization that she was kissing me THERE, although I actually warned her I hadn't showered. It was the most intimate thing anyone had ever done to me. I pulled my knees back to signal to her that my little anus was hers to enjoy in whatever way she wanted. The Polish girl just lay there licking my asshole lazily, I was purring with enjoyment, it was pure heaven.

I felt a slight disappointment as her tongue disappeared, but that only lasted a second as it was replaced by a gentle finger. It circled the opening a little, then slowly it started to wiggle its way inside. I had little comparative knowledge of anuses other than my own -- and Anita's, which I had fingered that December night. But I think my anal opening probably wasn't, like, super-super tight, 'cause I could get a finger inside myself without it hurting too much. Anyway, Ewa's slim middle finger slid deeper inside my warm rectum, deeper than I had been inside Anita. Should I stop her? Wasn't it time to get a little bit self-conscious here?

Maybe, but I was past caring, the sensation was too amazing. And for some weird reason I felt like I could trust the Polish girl. The second her tongue re-entered my vagina, her finger still probing my ass deeply, I came almost immediately. It hurt a little when her finger finally left my ass, but I was still in the throes of orgasm and the happiest girl alive.

Ewa crawled up on top of me. She looked greedily into my eyes. I can only guess, but the eyes that looked back at her must have conveyed an emotion of pure bliss. I was breathing hard into her face.

"I want to taste you now, Ewa."

She licked my lips, stood up and pulled down her jeans and panties in one go. Just like I thought she would be, she was hairy down there. She placed her knees on either side of my head and slowly lowered her treasure onto my thirsty mouth. I could feel her pubic hairs tickle my nose and inhaled her fragrant pussy deeply. For some reason, I tried to compare the smell to Anita's. It was different. Sharp, but in a different way than Anita's. Fair enough, I figured, after all who would expect Polish pussy to smell exactly like Norwegian pussy?

And when I stuck out my tongue to taste her, fuck, she was so wet! Her pussy was soaking, and I knew it was my achievement. There were three other ultra-hot girls in the room and I'm usually not full of myself, but I knew Ewa's wetness was for me, only for me!

I ate the Polish girl's pussy like it was the first pussy I've ever eaten. I loved the way she expressed how much pleasure I was giving her, moaning and even throwing in some Polish words. My first crush in high-school, Justyna, was a recent Polish immigrant to Germany with a super-sexy Slavic accent. Since then I always thought Polish is the hottest language ever and I maintained a soft spot for Polish girls. No wonder I felt like I was in heaven with Ewa pushing her hairy, juicy cunt against my face, her delicious thighs on either side of my head. And yes, I know I've already mentioned her smell, but fuck, it was so intoxicating... Seriously, they should just get Ewa''s fragrance into perfume bottles and make it obligatory for all girls to spray themselves with it daily...

And yet...

"Can you, like, the other way..."

It was not easy to utter anything at all with her cunt muffling my voice, But somehow Ewa got the message.

She looked at me and smiled and knew exactly what I wanted. She turned around and I was looking straight up at her ass. It was small and cute, petite yet feminine, perfect like the rest of her. I looked up and sighed Ewa descended on me and her sweet little ass suddenly looked bigger, filling my horizon. This was it. I had never been so close to another woman's ass before. I inhaled deeply, Ewa's asshole had an earthy, erotic smell that felt dizzying. I inhaled again and seriously, I could imagine myself just lying there sniffing Ewa's anus all night if my tongue hadn't been so impatient. I opened my mouth and let my wet tongue out. I was finally about to kiss another girl's ass and I remember thinking, why the hell did it take 23 years of my existence on this wretched planet of ours for me to do something like this. Yes, this was Ewa's by far most private hole, I could smell it even, and yet sticking my tongue out and tasting it felt like the most natural thing I'd ever done.

She moaned hard and mumbled something in Polish, I took it as encouragement to probe her asshole deeper with my tongue, savouring the bitter-sweet taste.

Then several things happened in quick succession.

First, a soft female hand grabbed mine. I instantly knew it was Stina's. We liked to hold hands, always have, especially if we'd been apart for some time. Very often our hands would just find each other if we were sitting in the sofa watching a movie or something. We'd always been very physical with each other, cuddling and stroking each other's hair and so on, in a sisterly more than in a sexual way of course. She clutched my hand tightly, signalling she'd still be there for me as I was crossing a new river on my sexual journey. I clutched her hand back.

So in other words Stina was looking at me then... Myself I couldn't see much as Ewa was sitting on my face and I had my eyes closed anyway to focus my senses on the taste and smell of her tight asshole. But Stina communicated with me with her warm little hand and I think she was telling me she loved me and that she was enjoying the spectacle of her big sister eating another girl's ass for the first time.

I said several things happened in quick succession. I guess they did although by now everything had become a blur, I was so far gone I'd lost my sense of time I think. But anyway, I felt more hands on my body, on my thighs this time and a girl's hot breath near my pussy.

Varya. That was my first thought. 'Cause I knew from my sister she'd been wanting a threesome with me and Stina. And I know by now that Varya just takes what she wants. And my pussy was there, juicy I guess, accessible, freshly licked by Ewa, why shouldn't she just go down on it? To be honest, I would have done that myself if I were her.

Then again, it could be Varya's cousin, right? Irina...

I guess I could rule out Stina, not that I would have done anything to stop her. But I felt not only her hand clutching mine but her warm little body moving closer, her hot breath on my cheeks. Like I said, Stina always loved to snuggle up to me, she'd been doing that since we were kids, so I was very familiar with the feeling of her skin against mine, her breath on my face.

I sighed deeply when finally a tongue made contact with my pussy. I spread my legs wider to give the girl perfect access.

"Taste her, Varya," my sister said softly.

So my first instinct was right, then. Lucky Varya. Lucky and greedy Varya. Even having daily access to Berlin's -- at least before Anita's arrival -- most lickable pussy wasn't enough for the Russian brunette. She wanted her girlfriend's sister's pussy too! Well here we were and I can't say I did much to push her away. Good for you Varya, hope my pussy tastes at least half as nice as Stina's...

In retrospect, when my orgasms started rolling through me, I'm amazed that I didn't just pass out and die or something. Seriously, Ewa's ass, Varya's tongue, Stina's tight little hand and warm breath -- how much sensual pleasure could one 23-year old girl from Berlin take?

Was this even real?

* * *

I woke up to the sensation of someone's hand stroking my face. My first thought was Stina, she would sometimes wake me up like that. But that didn't feel like my sister's hand.

"Sorry for waking you up."

So it hadn't all been just a dream... I opened my eyes and saw Ewa looking at me. She was even more beautiful without any make-up at all.

"My girlfriend is a heavy sleeper so I figured this was an occasion to sneak out and say good morning to you."

"Good morning," I smiled and mumbled.

Ewa smiled back and then she opened her mouth and just started kissing my sleepy mouth then and there.

Wow, she really must like me, I thought.

"Fuck, you're so hot, Malin. Too hot!"

I just lay there and let her tongue probe my mouth, I was still too drowsy to reciprocate much. But it sure was a nice way to wake up.

"Irina wouldn't be too happy if she knew I was here alone in bed with you. Yeah, I know, group-sex and all that, but group-sex is one thing. We might invite other girls to join us -- we have done that a couple of times -- but the rule is very clear, we don't mess with other girls behind each other's backs."

I felt her breath on my mouth.

"In theory, that rule makes a lot of sense of course."

She stroked my hair.

"So I cannot stay too long, unfortunately."

She rubbed her nose against my neck, my shoulders, the area just above my armpit.

"I just love the smell of a beautiful girl in the morning. Sometimes I just lie and rub my nose against Irina while she's still half-asleep."

She stroked my hair.

"And you smell just as nice as Irina," she said. "Different, but just as nice."

Wow!

I turned my head and looked dizzily into her greyish blue eyes. In the daylight I noticed some freckles on her face that had escaped me last night.

"Like I said Irina's a very heavy sleeper. I guess we have 20 minutes but then I HAVE to go back ok? She cannot find me here."

She helped me crawl out of the oversize t-shirt I used as a pyjamas. I was naked underneath. We looked into each other's eyes again. I knew that for the next 20 minutes of my life I would be in heaven. What would come after that? Seriously, I'm just a 23-year old lesbian girl from Berlin, I'm not God! All I knew was that for 20 more minutes, this super-cool and super-delicious Polish girl was mine and mine only. Could I really ask for more?

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Malin and Stina Previous Part

Similar Stories

Miss Casey A girl falls for a dominant older woman in a haunted mansion.in Lesbian Sex
The Old Dyke Bikers Ch. 01 A hot young college grad is seduce by a hard old biker dyke.in Lesbian Sex
The Rock Chick Noa attends an after party and meets a bass-player.in Lesbian Sex
Violet Riot Productions Ch. 01 Escaped from a cult, our nameless character finds herself in.in Lesbian Sex
0007 Asian Neon Love in the decadent, neon-soaked Asian megapolis.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories