Mall Crush Ch. 02

Story Info
Katie’s mall crush surprises her yet again.
5.8k words
4.87
4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two weeks later

It had been two weeks since my meeting with Julia and after masturbating every day I needed to see her again- at least for the sake of my hand; I waited until the mall had an hour left until close and walked in hoping to see her. I was dressed in leather leggings, an oversized sweater with nothing on underneath and I had on the new strappy stilettos I had purchased after my last visit. I walked in and took note of the updated mannequins, all dressed in their holiday best and began my normal waltz around the store.

As I made my way to the men's section, an older frumpy looking woman approached me and told me they were closing soon and to make any purchases with haste as the last register was across the store and not to keep the poor girl waiting. I politely nodded whilst picking a tie at random from the table in front of me. I started to walk towards the lingerie section after brushing off the older woman and could feel my body start to heat. The mannequins in the panty section were wearing the same ones that Julia had shown me last time- the ones I touched myself every night and had in my purse at this moment. I walked over and saw a matching sheer bra and as I rounded the table, I saw a bra that was only an under bust corset style. I ran my fingers over the sheer fabric of the under bust and thought how it would look trussing up Julia's nipples; that lead me to a vision of us both wearing them rubbing our erect pink nipples against each other - teasing until we tore each other panties off in lust.

I grabbed one in my size and after a moment's hesitation, I grabbed a second one- if my plan failed and Julia didn't accept it, then I would keep it for myself.

I made my way to the counter but still did not see Julia. As I neared the small line that formed at the cashiers, I heard a young woman talking to the customer as she scanned his items. They were chatting in that polite customer service speech that all people strike up, when she turned to someone I couldn't see and asked a question. It was Julia! I realized that the new woman was wearing a temporary badge and as the man moved to the side to pay, I saw Julia with her hair in a high ponytail standing beside the young woman helping her.

I took in the pair of them and studied the younger woman as I waited for my turn. Where Julia's hair was dark and long, this woman's hair was short and bright red. She had vibrant purple glasses that accentuated her face, and her tits were massive against her tight black sweater. She had several piercings in her ears and had a rainbow flag tattooed on her left wrist. She looked our age around mid 20's or so. My pussy twitched in its confines at the thought of her also being a lesbian. Imagine the luck of finding two of the hottest women alive in one store and they are both gay.

I flicked my gaze to Julia to find her already looking at me with her painted lips in a grin. She looked at her coworker then back to me and raised an eyebrow. There was still one person between me and them and I checked behind me to see I was the last customer. My heart started to thump loudly, and my nipples hardened.

As the last person walked up to the checkout the older saleswoman from before approached the desk.

"I can take the last person over here." My heart sank as I realized I would miss my interaction with Julia, I began to walk over to the new open register when Julia intervened.

"Beth, that's fine, besides it's good practice for Emerson anyway. Why don't you finish locking up and head home, we got it covered." Julia winked at me subtly as I blushed but fanned my hair to make it look like I was just flushed from my thick sweater.

"Well, If you two are sure you have it, I supposed I could go; just make sure you do the last sweep of the dressing rooms- someone said there were some funny noises coming from them the other day." This made me blush even harder and I coughed to clear my throat as the last customer finally took their bag and left.

I moved towards the register and got a closer look at Emerson as I laid my three items on the counter.

"Oh, a tie? Is it for a special man in your life?" Emerson asked and Julia turned her head towards us. I made eye contact with Julia for a brief moment before answering.

"Oh no, I wear ties myself sometimes." I said.

This wasn't a total lie, but I wasn't going to admit that I liked to wear just a tie and let it swing around my open nipples. God everything was making me horny. I looked at Julia again and saw her wave to Beth as she walked away. Julia stepped closer to Emerson.

"You know you got two of the same exact thing right? Like you didn't get a different color." Emerson had placed my under bust corsets side by side and was looking at them trying to spot a difference or a reason why I picked up two.

I cleared my throat again:

"I am buying one for a friend actually." I looked at Julia again and she inhaled and smiled.

"Emerson, let me show you how to key in something once but double the quantity." Julia stepped behind the trainee, she was taller than her by a few inches and as she stood behind her it was clear that this position was normal for the two of them. Emerson tucked her hands in near her chest and turned her chin slightly to watch Julia key in something on the keypad. As Julia leaned forward, I imagined her breasts pressing into Emersons' back, her nipples brushing the shoulder blades and turning into hard nubs. I shuffled on my feet slightly and Julia looked at me while leaning in and whispering in Emersons ear

"Does that make sense? I can do it again slower if you need me too."

In that moment, two things happened, Emerson whimpered a slight breathy noise that made it very obvious she was aroused, and a drop of pussy juice fell from my cunt onto my leggings. Julia heard the noise from Emerson and while still looking at me poked her tongue out to the side of Emerson's neck.

Emerson looked at me immediately, whatever she saw in my reaction made the tension in her face dissipate- it must have been the lust, or the desire and she closed her eyes for a brief moment,

"This is the woman I was telling you about. Do you remember that Emerson?" Julia said in a soft tone, loud enough for both of us to hear, but still the soft words of a lover.

"Yes, I remember, she's fucking hot." Emerson said in one breath.

"Good, now let's not disappoint her and maybe she will play with us." Julia stepped from behind Emerson and picked up one of the corsets holding it up against her.

"Am I correct to assume this is for me?" She asked smiling.

I cleared my throat to make sure I didn't moan "Yes, yes I thought it would be hot - I mean I thought it would be a nice gift- consider it an early holiday present"

Emerson rang me out and Julia snipped the tags off of the two corsets.

"Do you have anything on after this Katie? Emerson and I have to check the dressing rooms and well, I would hate for you to leave not having tried on your new piece." I nodded in agreement and waited as they closed out the register.

My pussy was like lava in my leggings, and I was sure that there was a wet spot where it had leaked juice. I could feel my clit throbbing and my nipples were screaming for attention.

When they were done and stepped from behind the register, I watched their long toned legs in short black skirts lead me to the dressing rooms.

"Emerson, be a good girl and go and run the cash bag to GMs desk and hurry back, we wouldn't want you to miss anything would we?" Emerson nodded her head and quickly turned, her skirt flaring up and I noticed she was wearing translucent panties. I couldn't wait to see how soaked they were and my heartbeat even faster.

Julia led me into the same dressing room as last time and as soon as we were both inside, she pinned me to the door.

"I have missed you coming in, I was hoping to see you again." Julia leaned in and licked my neck. "I wanted to taste you again, teasing made you so sweet it was hard to forget."

She pushed her thigh between my leather clad legs, and I thrust against her. The seam of the leggings drove into my pussy, there was an audible squelch as my labia opened and her thigh pressed against me.

"Oh, you're already then, are you? This will be so fun." Julia kissed me, lightly licking my lips and easing my tongue out to play with hers.

We were glued to the wall licking each other's tongues, her fingers tweaking my nipples very gently when Emerson came back.

"I think we should change into more comfortable clothes now shouldn't we ladies?" Julia stripped off her jumper.

I watched her tits bounce once against the movement, her lack of bra was astonishing, but I couldn't wait to see them pushed up. Her lip shaped pasties were so tempting to kiss and suck that I took a step forward before catching a glimpse of Emerson in the mirror and stopping dead.

Her voluptuous tits presented in a small demi cup bra that her the edges of her nipples already showing, Her panties were translucent indeed and I could see the landing strip of red hair leading directly to her engorged pussy. One lip had popped out of the panties and if I squinted, I could make out the shadow of her erect clitoris. My pussy spasmed and I thought I was having a mini orgasm.

"Katie, you are wearing far too many clothes! Off off!" Julia said.

"Yes, I want to see the hot fucking body Julia has been talking about for days." Emerson said.

I pulled my sweater over my head and the cool air caused my nipples to furl instantly, I looked in the mirror at the three of us, me without anything covering my nipples and felt another heady rush of arousal.

"I am, uh, not wearing any panties." I said and looked in the mirror at Julia and Emerson for a reaction.

Julia still had her skirt on but was unzipping it when I spoke. Emerson was adjusting her breasts and moving to help Julia with her new lingerie. They stopped and looked at me- expectantly.

"Drop. the. Leggings." Julia said, I hooked my thumbs in the high waist and peeled them down my stomach and over my ass. I could feel more than seeing the fabric stick to my pussy for a moment, the smooth lips creating the perfect suction and then rolling them down my legs and over my shoes. Now the only one completely naked, I stood in the mirror watching them. Julia had dropped her skirt and pulled her micro thong between her lips, her clit framed and juice leaking out onto her thighs. Emerson had popped her nipples out and was twirling them in her fingers, I watched her other lip slip out of her panties as she became more aroused.

"All right, let's get this on you then." Julia said and passed me the tagless corset.

I wrapped it around myself and shivered as the ribbons tickled my skin. Once I got it around, I fastened it and waited to be laced up, meanwhile I watched as Emerson laced Julia up in hers and my mouth dropped open. Her tits were so pushed up she looked like Jessica Rabbit. The kissing pasties were begging for my mouth so without any further thought I turned around and did just that. I began kissing and licking the pasties. She moaned and I could feel the hard nub underneath the silicone. I moved to the other one and began the same process.

"Take it off, with your teeth, please." Julia said, she was now at an angle where her tits were present out to me as Emerson finished tying her up.

Very slowly I peeled the lips off her buds and watched as they beaded up into hard pebbles. They were the perfect pink and I immediately got back to sucking them. Licking and sucking around and around, Julia slipped her hand towards her panties and pulled them, allowing her clit to slide against the fabric.

Emerson came around to me and Julia nudged my head away so I could stand tall. I was panting and my mouth was wet from all of my saliva. Julia's chest was glistening in the dressing room lights and the smell of pussy was everywhere. As Emerson began tightening, I watched my breasts push up higher on my chest, my nipples proudly pronounced and asking to be noticed and teased. I turned towards Julia and watched as she slipped her panties off. The strings of pussy juice connected her to the fabric until it was to her knees. I moaned and inhaled the pheromones, a drug to me.

After the last tie, Emerson- who was shorter than I was, wrapped her arms around and held her palms in front of my tits. Only on a large inhale were my nipples able to hit her hands and the teasing made me all the more wet. I was panting to get the contact and loved it.

Julia opened her legs and dragged a single fingertip down her slit, coating it with her juice, she then took the liquid and rubbed it onto her nipples. There was a trail going from bud to bud for a moment before it broke, and I let out a deep exhale.

"I think we should lay down? Get to the perfect fucking position? Yea?" Julia already knew we agreed, and she motioned to the plush carpet.

"Customers first." She said and I squatted then stretched out like a cat onto the rug.

I turned over onto my back to watch the two of them above me and caught them in a passionate French kiss. I could see the saliva passing back and forth and I reached my hand down to raise my clit hood and expose the aching nub to the world. I had been masturbating so much that I could get off my raising and lowering the hood- edging until a feather could make my cum.

I moaned to their moans and watched their nipples rub together, Julia's over Emersons and watched the pussy juice and saliva smear onto Emerson.

Julia pulled away and looked down at me.

"We can't have that can we! How have you been my sweet, sweet pussy?" Julia got onto her knees in front of my relaxed body and spread my legs farther.

She leaned until her head was a few inches from my pussy and with her thumb grazed my clit directly, my back arched as she stroked and once she got to the top she didn't let go. No, she held the hood back, so the nub was totally exposed, and she blew on it. The sensation was shocking as the wind was drying, but the contact was amazing.

I writhed on the carpet and watched Emerson shuck her panties and hold open her own pussy. I could now clearly see her clit, engorged and pink. She dragged her finger through her wetness and tapped- not rubbed her exposed nub. Then she stopped.

Julia giggled sweetly looking at my twitching cunt and said:

"Good girl, oh she is still so responsive, now I rubbed my pussy titties all over Emerson, but I didn't do that to you Katie, so hold really still and I will but keep your legs really wide for me okay?" I nodded and widened my legs even farther.

Julia bowed up and on her, knees walked to me. I held my breath since if she leaned over while still between my legs, her nipples would only reach my stomach.

She opened her knees and straddled my waist. Her pussy brushed my stomach for just a moment- the heat and the wetness leaving a mark on my skin before she shuffled back down. Then she grinned at me and looked down to where our bodies were about to connect.

My pussy was open, and I could see the wetness from here, her pussy was a handbreadth away from mine, a drop of juice fell from hers and landed onto mine and I thrust up. I closed my eyes waiting for the sweet bliss, but she wasn't there.

"What? Why did you-" I opened my eyes and saw her grinning wickedly and she was now back up on her knees all the way, putting almost a foot between our pussies.

"No please I want them together, please like last time I want them to kiss while you rub on me." I pleaded, knowing this is what gave her power.

"Oh I know what you want and I know you will get it just be patient! I am sure you can do that yea?" Julia said. I nodded.

Julia began to lower herself again and right when she was about to touch, she paused, I could see the muscles in her thighs strain as she held herself a few centimeters away from bliss. With both hands, she reached down, she opened her pussy first, the wetness obvious and loud, then opened mine, a somehow megaphone to her own sound and I felt a drop of grool drip onto the floor beneath. Then with perfect accuracy, she pushed her pussy onto mine, clit to clit, wet to wet.

The contact wasn't as good as when we tribbed the first time, but it was still like heaven. Then she leaned down, her tits hovering above mine, I inhaled, and our nipples brushed and I moaned removing the contact. I was so horny it wouldn't take Julia long to run on me and get me to cum. I started to rock my body to get motion when hands on my thighs stopped me. I looked at Julia but her hands were braced beside my head.

"Go ahead Emerson just like we talked about." I had almost forgotten about Emerson, and I tried to reach my head up to see what she was doing between our legs, when her tongue swept down from Julia's pussy onto mine.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck oh god that's amazing!" I exclaimed.

Julia must have agreed because her pussy barred down onto mine in a spasm like thrust. Emersons tongue was flicking between our pussies, tickling both of our clits and dragging our juices together.

Julia pushed my head to the mirror, and I could see Emerson licking us, could see our juices combining and the pussy strings connecting us. I could even see Emersons hand pumping her own pussy and playing with her own clit.

I was going to cum.

"I am going to cum please I am going to cum!" I said and rolled my head into the carpet back and forth, shutting my eyes and arching my back.

"Emerson, stop." Julia said. Emerson pulled her tongue away and Julia lifted up, her pussy making a wet sound as it disconnected from mine. I yowled in agony

"What the fuck? Why did you stop?" We all looked at my swollen engorged pussy as it fluttered. If I didn't know any better, I would think I was cumming.

Julia wiggled down to talk to my pussy,

"Awww poor baby, did you have a ruined orgasm? Yea I bet you're still so needy aren't you? What if I touched you right here?" Julia ran her fingertip from my belly button down to my clit hood, not directly touching the nub and I squirmed.

I was sensitive, but felt that pressure in my pussy of wanting to cum.

"Please touch me, make me cum for real!" I thrust it slightly and Julia removed her hand.

"Touch you? Like touch you here?" Julia trailed her hands down my things, her nails raising gooseflesh.

"No, please, my pussy." I whispered. I looked at Julia who was grinning devilishly and then at Emerson who was licking her lips smugly.

"Ohh this pussy? Right here?" Julia leaned down and spread my labia's, forcing my clit to pop out of its stretched hood and pulse in her face.

"I plan on touching, and sucking, and licking this pussy until it cums again and again" Julia said getting close to my aching nub every word.

"Yess please" I moaned.

"But only after you touch this pussy." Julia leaned back up and slid her hands down to her engorged pussy lips.

Her bald skin was reflecting all the juice she had smeared over them, and they looked painfully swollen. I licked my lips in anticipation. I sat back on my forearms, my legs still splayed open wide, Julia still kneeling over them when she crawled forward and pushed my head back down.

"No, a little different than last time, we have a friend here, remember?" Julia looked back at Emerson whose hand was squelching in her own wet cunt.

"Emerson, it's not nice to keep it all. Here, come share with me!" Julia turned back to talk to me as Emerson came around to stand above my head.

I looked up at her and thought I was about to lick both cunts at the same time just like she did and wondered how that was going to work getting smothered by pussy, when Julia sat on my face.

I opened my mouth instantly and felt her juices, my juices and Emersons spit swirling on my tongue. I lavished her pussy with my eyes closed, just enjoying running my tongue over her folds and slipped my hands up to play with my breasts. I realized I could hear another sucking sound and opened my eyes to witness Julia sucking Emersons clit into her mouth over and over again. Emerson leaned back against the mirror, but I had an up-close view of her pussy juice leaking down her leg or into Julia's awaiting mouth.

12