Mall Crush Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lapped at Julia harder, and the sound mixed with the sucking, panting and moaning already filling the room.

My pussy felt neglected, but I knew that touching it by myself wouldn't be the same as having one of them treat me, so I restrained myself.

I widened my legs as far as possible, felt my lip's part and a droplet fell into the crevice of my ass; I could feel the hood stretch over my erect clit and I humped the air while keeping my tongue circling Julia's clit. Her pussy began clenching and I slid a finger into the drenched slit and held it there. Not thrusting, just held it for her to clench on.

This made Julia start to bounce slightly on my hand and tongue, which caused her to lick more of Emerson. I could see Julia's tits, pressed up by the corset, bouncing wildly. The entire scene was incredibly erotic and when Emerson thrust violently into Julia's face, a large drop of her cum fell onto my face; this mixed with Julia's bouncing forced the drop into her pussy.

"I am cumming I am cumming." Emerson said, and much to my chagrin, Julia kept sucking her greedy clit into her mouth, allowing her a spectacular orgasm.

At the same time, Julia's pussy spasmed around my finger and she ground her clit into my tongue. I assumed she had also cum.

A long-wet sucking noise drew my attention to Julia's mouth, which was now disengaged from Emersons pussy and she smiled down at me.

"You did such a good job my love! You must be so wet though from all this and you have not got any attention! Should we fix that?" I nodded against her pussy which was still in my face.

"Oh well I better get up then and we better get to work, shouldn't we?" She lifted up off my face and stood.

Emerson was still leaning against the mirror with her hand to her chest panting. Julia leaned down and helped me onto my knees.

"Now why don't you sit in that chair, like last time do you remember?" I nodded and started to stand when she pushed my shoulder down.

"Hmm you don't want to test your legs after such an experience, why don't you crawl over?" She could have said slither, and I would have if it meant for her to put her tongue on my pussy again.

I crawled over and watched in the mirror as Julia and Emerson stood next to each other looking at my dripping pussy as it sauntered towards the large wingback chair.

As I got into the chair, I spread my legs over my arms, just like last time with Julia and looked down to see my cunt was almost purple. It was so large. My clit was peeking out so far, I thought it would burst. My slit was leaking like a faucet and in the mirror, I could see where a trail was already connecting to the chair.

I sighed and leaned back to look at Julia and Emerson who were whispering to each other in the corner, Julia looked over at me and slyly winked. She started to squat down and then she crawled over to me.

I watched her hair fall over her back and swish as she moved, and her tits fell and swayed with each motion she made. Her pussy in the mirror was shiny and reflected light.

"Have you had enough teasing down here? You are so wet; I would hate to waste it all!" Julia spoke into my pussy and as she did my clit pulsed with her proximity.

"Worse than wasting it though is not sharing it." Julia looked back at Emerson who was already on the floor, she began to crawl over, and I got to watch her massive nipples knock side to side.

Her completely naked body was lithe as it moved forward, like a seductive cat.

I started to pant again from both of them being between my legs, I didn't know what to anticipate but knew that I would have a mind-blowing orgasm. Julia leaned forward toward my slit when Emerson was stationed right next to her and licked one long lick, avoiding my clit but licking up some of the dripping juice. She held it on her outstretched tongue and turned to Emerson where Emerson began to lick and kiss it off.

"Oh god that's hot." I said as they entered with their mouths spreading my juice together. I could see the strings of saliva spreading and then lost track of if it was my pussy juice or spit that was connecting them.

"Well, this is good, but I want it from the source again." Emerson said and turned away from Julia to lean into my pussy.

She licked my thigh and made her way towards the labia when Julia reached her hand into Emersons hair and tugged slightly.

"Oh well if you're going to get some then I want some too." Julia, using the hand in Emersons hair, directed Emerson to start sucking my right labia, when Julia leaned in and bit my left one.

I raised my hands to start tugging at my nipples and I wanted to close my eyes and enjoy the feelings, but I also couldn't tear my eyes away from the hot as fuck scene happening in front of me.

With slow placed nips and licks, the girls made their way past my labias and paused. I watched as they first made eye contact with each other, then both looked up at me and stuck their tongues out to press against the sides of my swollen clit.

"OH FUCKING HELL!" I screamed out and thrust my hips up into their mouths, Emersons hands darted out to pin my hips and Julia slipped two fingers into my cunt as they tongued my stiff clit.

It was like being French kissed by two girls, their tongues would toy with my clit and with each other, Julia would force my clit into Emersons tongue and Emerson would flatten her tongue to get the most surface area. Emerson reached down with one hand and pulled my hood back even farther to expose all possible parts of my clit and then they tag teamed my pussy. One woman would lick the entire area as the other went behind and sucked my clit or labia.

It didn't take long before I was on the edge.

"I am going to cum!" I panted out and waited, hoping they didn't pull away.

They didn't, in fact I think they went more into my pussy if possible.

My limbs felt like they were each a ton and my nipples and pussy burned hotter than anything. My mouth went dry and a ringing in my ears whirred through until the only part of me that existed was my clit.

My orgasm lasted for a full minute. I was moaning and thrusting, and the girls were fucking, sucking, and licking. The smell alone would have made me cum at that point with how much pussy juice was on everyone. I shut my eyes to capture the moment forever.

After an intense moment where all of us were breathing heavy, a phone went off in the distance and Emerson looked off to the exit of the dressing rooms.

"I should go, that's my cell." She got up and dusted her knees off.

She grabbed her clothes and walked out of the room naked. Watching her perky ass leave made my pussy twitch slightly, but I was so tired it almost hurt.

Julia chuckled.

"I know, her ass is great." I looked at her wondering how she knew I checked her out, when she withdrew her fingers from my pussy, a long line connecting them.

She put them into her mouth and sucked them then put her fingers in my mouth to suck.

"I want to meet you outside work." Julia said as she withdrew her fingers.

"I would like that." I said and began the slow process of moving my limbs back and massaging them to life.

"Great, give me your phone and I will put my contact in." I nodded over to my purse, and she walked over, standing gracefully (I also checked out her ass).

I stood to get my clothes on, the sweater fitting over the corset and the leggings taking some serious effort to slide on my tired legs.

When I was dressed, Julia was standing there, still naked with my purse and shopping bag in her hand.

"I will walk you out," She motioned to the door, when I went to take my things she said,

"Well, I will carry them, at least until the exit."

I nodded bashfully and moved to the exit. As we walked through the store, Emerson caught up to us. She was now dressed and carrying a small purse and three water bottles. She passed one out to Julia and I and we each did not hesitate to down them.

"Emerson, are we all ready for tomorrow?" Julia said after taking a deep breath.

"Yup we are all locked out, and ready to go." Emerson said, glancing at Julia's tits.

"Oh, I am ready to go." Julia reached into my shopping bag where she must have placed her clothes and slipped them on quickly as Emerson and I watched.

We finished our water with a small chat about the holidays, the post orgasm glow evident on all of us still and then we headed to the exit.

At the store entrance, Emerson locked the glass doors and French kissed me, lightly playing with my still twitching nipples before departing to her car.

"I will wait for you!" Emerson called from a few feet away.

I looked at Julia with an eyebrow raised.

"We are neighbors in our apartment complex, so we carpool." she said.

"Well, I would love to come by and see you both again." I said sheepishly.

"Then it's a good thing I gave you, my number. Goodnight Katie." Julia said and then shocked me by squatting down in the parking lot, lifting my sweater to expose the crotch of my leggings, and giving my clothed pussy a wet kiss.

"And goodnight to you too, my sweet!" Julia raised back up and walked away, illuminated by the large lights.

I couldn't believe it but I was already thinking of orgasming again.

I walked to my car and slid in, locking the doors, and digging for my keys and phone. After starting the car, I checked Julia's contact information.

Her name was "Julia- hottest pussy ever" and her contact photo was a full body image of her with a kissy face. She must have taken it when I was getting dressed. I sighed and drove home wondering what I would say to her.

After several hours back home, and a few glasses of wine, I texted Julia.

"Tonight was the best. I am still recovering. Would love to do it again sometime, XXX- Katie."

She responded immediately:

"I would love too as well. We had to recover without you. Did you check your bag?" This was accompanied by a photo of Emerson and Julia naked lying in bed together. I could feel myself clenching again but went to find my shopping bag.

Inside was my tie that I purchased, and two sets of panties- Emerson's and Julia's.

"What a lovely souvenir" I said and sent a photo.

"You can add them to your collection." Julia sent back with a winky face. She must have seen the pair that was in my purse when she got her phone.

"Goodnight Katie" Julia sent with a kiss.

"Goodnight Julia (and Emerson)" I sent back with two kisses.

I went to bed and pondered what the future might bring for all of us as I relived my dressing room escapades. All. Night. Long.

12