Malti - From Maid to Mistress Ch. 03

Story Info
Riya enters Malti's life.
6.8k words
4.52
12.4k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After discovering the joy of pegging Amit, Malti began doing it regularly in various positions. But their favorite position was the cowboy/faceoff position. They did it in various places of the house. Once, they did it on the toilet seat. Another time, Malti wanted to do it on the terrace at night. Amit was afraid about somebody seeing them but Malti reassured him and told him that they would be fucking on top of the water tank. The water tank was to the immediate right of the stairwell and they can keep an eye on who entered through the stairs and can also escape when they are not paying attention. Reluctantly, Amit agreed.

They went to the terrace at around midnight. Both of them were in their night dresses. As soon as they got there, Malti ordered Amit to climb up the tank and be ready for her naked. She went scouting the whole terrace and concluded that it was safe. She closed the metal door to the terrace without bolting it so that they can hear if anyone comes up. She went up and saw Amit naked, shivering. It was a windy night. The wind was loud enough to suppress any muffles made by them. Malti was heavily turned on seeing Amit naked in a public place and began caressing him. She found his nipples hard due to the cold and asked him, "Are you feeling cold, bitch?" Amit nodded, his face visibly pale due to freezing.

Malti began kissing all over his body and asked, "Getting the heat now?" Amit hugged Malti tight and said, "better, mistress." Malti then opened her nighty zip which came until her breasts and stood up slowly, treating Amit to her gorgeous cleavage. She then pushed Amit's head under her nighty and asked him to stand up. Amit's lean body fitted into her loose nighty and their bodies were tightly hugging each other.

Malti was very warm now and asked Amit, "How are you feeling now?"

"Very warm, mistress. Your body is a life saver for me in this extreme cold," he joked.

Malti tapped his head, laughing and they both locked their lips and began exchanging saliva. Amit's dick began rising. Malti felt his dick tightly pressed against her own "dick" and broke the kiss.

"Looks like you are into action. Come on, let me feel your warmth. Touch it to my stomach."

Malti felt the hotness of Amit's dick and kissed him even more vigorously. After a while, Malti patted Amit's bum and stated, "Come on now, get yourself into position. My hands can't get inside the nighty so you adjust yourself on the dildo. AND DO IT FASTER. I am already dripping."

Hearing that, Amit obediently followed his mistress's orders. He locked his legs behind Malti and struggled a bit to climb up due to the tight space inside the nighty. Malti stood firm on her strong legs and hugged him in her muscular arms to prevent him from slipping down. After he reached sufficiently high, he extended his hands below him and directed Malti's dick towards his asshole. He slowly lowered himself and swallowed the whole dick. His face once again wore that expression of being full. Malti loved seeing that expression on his face.

Malti stood carrying Amit in her arms and due to the struggle he faced in impaling himself over Malti's dick, his face started sweating even in that chilly breeze. Malti quickly licked his sweat. Finally, Malti walked to the end of the tank and sat leaning against the wall. The nighty was lifted up so Amit can stretch his legs out. So, Malti's bare ass was flat on the chilly floor and she began giving upward strokes to escape the floor. Amit hugged Malti tight and moving his torso in circular motion against Malti's ample tits. Due to the cold, their nipples were hardened and every time they rubbed against each other, it shot waves of pleasure in them. They were careful not to lose restraint and make big noises and suddenly they heard the gate being opened.

Malti and Amit stopped instantly and Amit buried his face in Malti's breasts. She patted his back and kissed on his head reassuring him that she will take care of everything. She walked briskly to the other end and quickly lied down on the floor with Amit on the ground. Amit can't see anything except Malti's serious and scrutinizing face. Her face reassured him that come what may, his mistress will save him. He kept on staring at Malti's beautiful face in the moonlight leaving aside all the tensions.

Malti saw that a girl was walking around impatiently on the terrace. She noticed that the girl was the society leader, Mrs. Sharma's daughter, Priyanka. Malti was curious about what this girl had to do on the terrace, this late in the night. Soon after, a boy came up on the terrace of the adjoining building. He jumped the building wall and came on to Priyanka's side. They held hands and talked for a bit and started making love on the floor.

Malti had a clear view of everything and that aroused her fully. She could feel her pussy juices dripping. She pushed Amit's face towards her boobs forcing him to suck them and enjoyed the live session in front of her. She could tell that the boy and the girl were total amateurs but she got a different kind of sensation seeing them live. When the boy started fucking Priyanka, Malti too started fucking Amit in that position itself. It was the first time they were trying missionary pegging and she started slowly. Slowly, she started picking up speed and Amit also started moaning. To suppress the moans, she kissed Amit on his mouth but then she couldn't see Priyanka and her boyfriend. So she gave Amit one of her boobs and warned him, "Listen slut, Don't you dare leave my boob and shout. Keep on sucking it until the very end. Understood?" Amit nodded with Malti's nipple in his mouth. Malti found Amit's face very cute with his wide eyes, his mouth full with her breast and he nodding like a puppy obeying its master. She wanted to kiss him but her mouth could not reach his face.

Soon, Malti's strokes became fast and powerful and Amit was getting a lot of pain and pleasure. But he should not shout. So he suppressed his moans by biting into Malti's boob. Malti was pissed but also knew that he had no other choice. She bit her own lip to suppress her moans. The boy was doing a sloppy job and Malti thought she could give more satisfaction to the girl than him. She giggled and appreciated her own majesty. She began imagining about being involved in a threesome with Priyanka and the boy. As she saw the boy humping into Priyanka, she imagined herself fucking the ass of the boy. She thought that her fucking would be so good that the boy moves not to fuck Priyanka but to fuck himself over Malti's dick. Lost in these thoughts, Malti began pounding Amit hard and that was the hardest pounding she ever gave Amit.

The couple orgasmed quickly and left the terrace but Malti was not done yet. She was left high and dry. She felt sad because they left and took off her nighty. She turned Amit to doggy position and began fucking him wildly. Amit was screaming like hell even though he knew they could be heard. Malti also fucked him in a couple of other positions and after they were done, carried him down to her flat.

This incident made Malti curious about fucking in public places. Another night, they went a park and she fucked Amit's brains out. Whenever they went to a public place, Malti's enthusiasm doubled and it gave Amit a sore ass. One such exploit is them going to an almost empty cinema theatre.

They booked tickets at a far away single screen where no more than 10 viewers come. They did not want to be spotted by anyone who might know them. They took enough care to ensure that. Even when leaving the flat, Malti goes down and waits in the next street and 10 minutes later, Amit comes to pick her up in his car. Even then, there was a risk of Malti being identified while she was waiting. So, she had a complete makeover. She wore a tight T shirt, which accentuated her huge breasts and wore a skirt for ease of using strapon. She wore cooling glasses big enough to cover half of her face. She let her hair loose and went to a parlor to get curls at the end. She wore a nose ring which adds nothing to her anonymity but increases her sexiness. Finally, she carried an expensive hand bag with her.

As she waited on the road in this getup, many men ogled at her but she didn't bat an eye. She stood there stylishly waiting for Amit to come. A man was walking towards her, unashamedly staring at her and Amit passed that man and stopped in front of Malti. Malti entered the car and Amit complimented her, "Mistress, you look amazing."

Malti blushed at that and pulled Amit's face close, kissing him. She didn't stop kissing him until the man passed by and left the street, all the while, gazing non-stop at Malti. She was sure it must have stung that man. They went to the theatre and sank into their seats. As expected, there were less than 10 people in the theatre and Malti and Amit sat in the last row.

Malti and Amit watched the movie for some time. A few rows before them, Riya was riding a man's dick in his seat. She saw Amit and instantly recognized him. She also saw the stunning looking lady beside him and thought she might be his aunt. She was surprised when Malti pulled Amit in for a kiss. She can also see that Amit put his hands inside Malti's top and fondling her huge boobs. She felt naughty and rid the dick faster. After some time, she saw that the lady pulled Amit's head to her crotch and she felt fascinated by how Amit was obeying her every command. She saw Amit's head bobbing up and down Malti's crotch and this surprised her. Was the lady having a dick? Was she a woman or a transgender? What more shall she make him do? All kinds of questions raced through her mind.

Riya received her biggest shock when she saw Amit raise from his seat and sat in Malti's lap. So far so good. Then, Amit started bouncing up and down. Now she was sure that there was a dick involved. She just needs to know if it's real or fake. While these thoughts were running through her mind, her client cummed and she got off. She took the money from him and began leaving. While leaving, she stood at the last row and watched Amit and Malti to get a glimpse of the mystery dick. But she didn't have any luck. Amit and Malti saw her watching them and immediately Amit hid in Malti's breasts but Malti spanked Amit's ass cheeks hard, squeezing some screams from him, to let the girl know of her dominance. Riya laughed and left the hall.

Malti fucked Amit throughout the whole show. His ass was not sore though since he had become accustomed to it but his legs pained because there was not enough space for his legs while he fucked himself over Malti's dick. So, Malti began carrying Amit by placing his arm over her shoulder. Riya met them outside and quickly took Amit's other hand to help him. Malti did not say anything. Amit did not speak as Malti didn't have any objections.

Riya asked Amit, "You live in Kaveri heights, right?"

Amit was shell-shocked. He denied vehemently.

Riya laughed and said, "I know you are from there. I saw you many times. You are lying. Am I right, madam?"

Malti looked at the girl and just gave a smirk. Riya ogled Malti from top to down with special attention to her crotch area. She saw Malti's sturdy legs below her skirt and felt a certain tingle in her pussy. She was not sure why this woman -- if she was a woman -- was making her wet. She always thought herself as straight. Yet she was more attracted to the domineering woman here than the cute boy she was holding. Riya caught Amit at his waist and Malti also caught him from the other side such that her hand was pressing against Riya's hand. Riya could say after seeing Malti's well built body and her firm grip, that she would have carried Amit in her own two hands, if not for the crowd.

Malti saw Riya staring at her crotch and asked, "What are you looking at, girl?"

Riya spoke without hesitation, "I am wondering if you have a dick. I saw this guy bouncing himself on your lap."

Malti asked in fake anger, "You take pleasure in meddling with others' affairs?"

"I would not be half interested if not for recognizing this guy."

"Oh, so you care about this guy, huh?"

"Not particularly caring but I can't let a beautiful woman as you pass without introducing myself," Riya giggled.

"Okay, who are you?"

"I live in the slums around Kaveri heights. My father works as a watchman there."

Now, Amit felt he was really screwed. She was the watchman's daughter and she will definitely spill the beans among the other residents of the apartment. Malti too felt the same thing and her face turned grave, "So, what do you want?"

"What do you mean? I don't want nothing."

"Then, why are you coming with us?"

"Well, I'm not sure yet but I think you cause a sense of admiration in me. And... there is something else I want to know about." Saying so, Riya adjusted her skirt near her crotch. Malti observed that and made eye contact with the girl. Riya blushed.

Now, Malti understood that Riya was interested in her. She felt amazing as a young girl showed interest in her when she was with a handsome young man. She was not wearing the dildo but she stroked it in her imagination.

Riya interrupted her, "You didn't answer my question yet."

"What?"

"Do you have a dick?"

Malti replied strongly, "I see that you are a hooker and many such people come to these theatres. But, let me make it clear, I am not one and have no idea of becoming one. If you want to blackmail me, I'll make sure to get back to you twice as strong."

Amit was both scared and felt reassured by Malti's words. He knew his mistress is a tough one but to send out warnings like these when she is at a clear disadvantage, was like the bravest thing for him.

Riya explained, "You are gravely mistaken, madam. I am not here to threaten you or blackmail you. I gained a spark of admiration for you, back in the theatre, probably because I have never seen a woman as free spirited and dominant as you. I am mainly pursuing my curiosity here and don't intend any harm for you."

The party walked silently for some time. Suddenly, Malti spoke, "I am a woman."

Riya's face lightened up. "Thank you for accepting me. I am Riya. So..., Could you show me your dick?"

"We'll do that in private, Riya."

Riya was excited, "Your place or his place?"

"You are mistaken girl. There is no his place anymore. It is my and only my place."

"How do you manage to escape the tyrant, Mrs. Sharma?"

"You'll get to know everything once we reached there."

Riya started thinking various ways in which the lady could live stealthily in Amit's flat but she couldn't imagine her hiding. On these thoughts, she felt that the lady was way out of her reach, if at all she wanted to have a sexual relation with her. Her hopes were beginning to fade away. But somehow, Malti's face seemed to be inviting to her, not especially to her, but in general, people from her social class.

Malti saw Riya staring at her face and asked, "what?"

Riya stuttered for a second and managed to say, "What's your name?"

"Malti"

"Nice meeting you, Malti."

Amit spoke after a very long time. Actually, he could not stop himself from speaking, "You should not call her by name. You can call her madam or madam Malti"

Malti didn't speak anything as she was quite unsure herself. Riya accepted it and half submitted herself to this gorgeous lady.

All of them reached home. Riya first went home and told them she would come in half an hour so as to evade any suspicions.

When the bell rang in Malti's house, Malti was massaging Amit's legs. Amit was already feeling a lot of relief. As soon as the bell rang, Malti ran inside and Amit went to attend the door. It was Riya.

Riya entered and asked Amit, "Where is madam?"

Malti already removed her skirt and about to remove her top as well when she heard Riya's voice. She immediately came into the living room, tying her hair into a knot saying, "Oh, it's you?"

Riya was spellbound seeing Malti in just her panties and T-shirt. As her hands are above her head, tying a knot, her T shirt was elevated a bit and her broad waist came into view. Her pubic hair was peeking out of her panties. Riya was aroused to the peak at that sight.

Malti saw the aroused face of Riya and remarked, "You are such a horny girl!"

Riya blushed once again and replied, "It is you who are sexy, madam."

Malti sat on the sofa and asked Riya to sit beside her. Amit drew a chair and sat facing them. Riya and Malti were facing each other and Riya can tell that Malti was quite aged and her menacing eyes came into view, now that her cooling glasses were gone. Riya had a good look at Malti's face along with the hair knot on her head and exclaimed pointing a finger at Malti's face, "I have seen you somewhere before"

Malti laughed and said, "Oh! Is it?"

"Yeah, but I don't remember where."

Malti rose up and went away with a smile, uttering, "Let us see if you can recognize me now."

After some time Malti turned up in a battered sari with a pink blouse and walked with her head down, imitating the submissive body language she once had.

Riya cried, "Now I remember! You used to work as a maid in some of these flats. I saw you once talking to my father."

Malti nodded, giggling.

"But what is going on here? You clearly don't seem to be HIS maid," pointing at Amit.

"Yes, I am not a maid anymore. That is the story for outsiders."

"Then, what are you now?"

Malti was waiting for that question. She wanted to show her dominance to Riya very badly. She proudly replied, "I am his mistress and he is my slave," she turned to Amit and commanded, "Say it, slave."

Amit knelt down and said, "I am your slave, mistress. Your wish is my command," and kissed her feet. Malti immediately unwrapped her sari and she was in her panty. She threw the panty on the floor and knelt on the floor in doggy style giving Amit and Riya, a sight to behold and ordered, "Lick my ass, bitch."

Riya was compelled by her mind to go and serve that lady but she was not willing to submit herself to this lady, now that she knew Malti also came from where Riya is now. Riya was wishing she too could rise in power like Malti and become wealthy enough to fulfill her wishes. Her desire for Malti, as an equal, grew stronger and she wondered if this was love. She just laid back and decided to enjoy the show.

Amit shoved his tongue in Malti's ass, without hesitation. However, this was the first time he licked Malti's ass. Malti's desperate desire to show her dominance to Riya made her try asslicking for the first time. Amit began flicking his tongue on Malti's asshole and Malti was wriggling because of that. Unfortunately, they were in the middle of the room and Malti did not have anything to hold onto. So she was just lying down on her hands, enduring the pain in her hands. As Amit's tongue entered Malti's asshole and began moving in and out, she writhed in pleasure, shouting and repeatedly holding her hands in air as if to catch an imaginary table.

Riya was fully aroused and already fingering herself when she noticed Malti's unusual movements. She understood what they were and knelt down on the floor in front of Malti, protruding her ass towards Malti's face. Malti saw the inviting asshole of the girl in front of her. But she refrained herself from licking it as she thought it was the job of a slave. But as her stimulations became stronger, she was unable to control herself and a faint thought came into her mind that, she can accept Riya as her partner. But she was not sure how Riya was taking this as she quite daringly flashed her ass before Malti. A fear of the situation going out of her control started in Malti but she didn't care at that point.

Immediately she caught Riya's waist, pulled her towards her face and kissed her asscheeks. She also bit at quite a few places making Riya moan. Amit pulled out, hearing Riya's moans, to see his mistress licking Riya's ass and was infuriated. Though, he was soon put into position with a single kick from Malti. He silently, but sadly accepted his mistress' decision.

12